MK-677

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
You can use it as a woman. Probably the "safest" research chemical out there.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Why wouldn't it be? Where did you read that?
I don't really remember and I have no idea where I read it so I might be wrong... I did some research for myself and didn't pay attention to what it said about woman... Sorry, just put it out there since nobody really knows for sure how MK 677 will effect us in the future since it so new.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I don't really remember and I have no idea where I read it so I might be wrong... I did some research for myself and didn't pay attention to what it said about woman... Sorry, just put it out there since nobody really knows for sure how MK 677 will effect us in the future since it so new.
I gotcha. I was just wondering because it seemed like since it caused an increase in growth hormone, not testosterone or estrogen or anything, that it would be equally as safe for women as it is for men. You're right we don't know how it will affect any of us in the future. Based off of its mechanism and the effects it has upon the body alone, it does for the moment seem fairly safe.

Toff

Awards
  • Established
would it be good for intermediates?
notices a pubmed site gave it to obese people - As im not obese it should be ok?
Any sides yet?

Seems like a win win alongside ostarine for side effect free non competitiors

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Would pulsing not work then? 2 weeks on, two off etc.?

Toff

Awards
  • Established
If I read this correctly, mean test in 677 group was 1.7 nmol/l less after 8 weeks; meanwhile mean test in placebo group was 1.8 nmol/l higher in 8 weeks (both vs. baseline obv.). The short answer is: no, it's nothing to worry about whatsoever (based on what I see above alone).
Im interested if they got lower test due to the ammoutn of free runnign estrogen in their fat bodies?
I wonder how this would affect someone on acycel of test/TRT or just generally not obese with health levels

"We pricked a fat estrogen blob and got...more estrogen!" ITs not a test booster afterall

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Double my intake!! Ok, I don't feel too bad now LOL.

But I agree. I'm looking forward to not only the physical break, but mental. Will be nice to just take BCAA's and a protein shake for a while. Going to drop creatine for a few weeks as well.
I just did one (no stim break). The first week was not fun from the caffeine withdrawal - then I felt great. Maybe taper? YMMV.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just did one (no stim break). The first week was not fun from the caffeine withdrawal - then I felt great. Maybe taper? YMMV.
I get BAD Headaches !!

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I get BAD Headaches !!

Yup - headache (but mine were only a day or two) and I had bad lethargy. Took about 9 days, but then I felt GREAT. I'll know what to expect next time, and taper down. I'm actually switching to Decaf after I use up this huge jug of regular, and only stimming pre-workout.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup - headache (but mine were only a day or two) and I had bad lethargy. Took about 9 days, but then I felt GREAT. I'll know what to expect next time, and taper down. I'm actually switching to Decaf after I use up this huge jug of regular, and only stimming pre-workout.
The expected lethargy is what I'm scared of the most. And questionable workouts. I don't know what to expect. Haven't been off stims and pump products in so long.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It has no effect on sex hormones (both genders) so a good anabolic tool for women.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
would it be good for intermediates?
notices a pubmed site gave it to obese people - As im not obese it should be ok?
Any sides yet?

Seems like a win win alongside ostarine for side effect free non competitiors
Ostarine can have side effects, u might want to read more about ostarine.

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
I get BAD Headaches !!
Keep some Magnesium on hand, I find it helps alleviate the headaches. That & plenty of water. I didn't get much, just 2 days in conjunction with a flu. I almost never get headaches though.
Take an NO booster if you find it helps settle that neurological want for something, but keep it to 2 x daily including training sessions, no double scooping either.

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
The expected lethargy is what I'm scared of the most. And questionable workouts. I don't know what to expect. Haven't been off stims and pump products in so long.
It actually didn't affect my workouts that I can remember. But I work out early - I remember being wiped out later in the day, so if you lift at night, it may. But it's only a week, take a de-load :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Can you not operate like StrongSupplementShop and continue via the UK?

USA can miss out due to heavy hands but us inthe UK shouldnt have to :(

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
Got Ghar1ne today in mail but i´ll wait a while before i start to take it.

On one hand i´m really curious, but on other hand i´m afraid to take it. I know it´s a safe compound but i suffer with anxiety and when trying something new i get really nervous, expecting the worst sides effects.

To aggravate the situation i watched a while ago a Youtube video where a guy tried MK677 (GH-PRO, 30mg) for the first time and he says he felt like crap almost passing out and sweating like hell..

Anxiety sucks :(

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards

On one hand i´m really curious, but on other hand i´m afraid to take it. I know it´s a safe compound but i suffer with anxiety and when trying something new i get really nervous, expecting the worst sides effects.

To aggravate the situation i watched a while ago a Youtube video where a guy tried MK677 (GH-PRO, 30mg) for the first time and he says he felt like crap almost passing out and sweating like hell..

Lol don't start out at 30mg. Start with 1 cap before bed, that's 10mg. Take it for a week to see how it affects you.
Most likely, you will experience minimal side effects. Maybe some lethargy. To me it was worth it for the deep sleep and increased hunger (I'm bulking), and the lethargy went away eventually anyway.

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
Lol don't start out at 30mg. Start with 1 cap before bed, that's 10mg. Take it for a week to see how it affects you.
Most likely, you will experience minimal side effects. Maybe some lethargy. To me it was worth it for the deep sleep and increased hunger (I'm bulking), and the lethargy went away eventually anyway.
Yeah i´ll start with 10mg, no doubt, but i´m planning to start maybe in the morning since the increased hunger is welcome. But maybe i´ll try to switch between morning and pre-bed to see if theres any difference. I know theres a lot of controversy about the best hour to take it.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Yeah i´ll start with 10mg, no doubt, but i´m planning to start maybe in the morning since the increased hunger is welcome. But maybe i´ll try to switch between morning and pre-bed to see if theres any difference. I know theres a lot of controversy about the best hour to take it.
I've found that at least for me, the time of dosage didn't make a difference.
I agree though you should experiment and see what works best for you.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I take 10mg 4am pre-workout, no sides, sleep great. No worries my friend!

Toff

Awards
  • Established

Ah Im not alone then!

I had a panic attack on ostarnine last time becuase it was so new and i thought about it so much and how its unknown, how i coul dbe drinking batteyr acid, and could be giving me cancer etc etc and then I hit some traffic, my mind wandered, it was icey cold out and then had a panic attack, had to pull over because I thought I was going to die

So, yeah, im cautious. And its all in my head - ill start anything slowly and owrk up. Epistane i canned on day 3 as i didnt like the puffed feeling and blood pressure

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established

Bro I had anxiety problems too and some are still in my head but just like the other said start with 1 cap ed and work your way up ;). Im currently on month 3 of Ghar1ne 30mg Ed and is just amazing I'm getting leaner and fuller day by day :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
QUESTION ?

I am currently running a log for Primeval Labs EPI-GH and am dosing the MK at 10mg per day with no sides, Several months ago I got some MK for a RC and started at 30mg perday, in 5-7 day I had gained about 10-12lbs of water, I could not bent my fingers and could barley get my shoes on. My question is will adding Creatine have a negative effect on me while running MK ??

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
QUESTION ?

I am currently running a log for Primeval Labs EPI-GH and am dosing the MK at 10mg per day with no sides, Several months ago I got some MK for a RC and started at 30mg perday, in 5-7 day I had gained about 10-12lbs of water, I could not bent my fingers and could barley get my shoes on. My question is will adding Creatine have a negative effect on me while running MK ??
A sane dose of creatine (I love the HCL) should cause no bloat just intracellular hydration. Granted, 30gr/day of Creatine Mono would be another story...

jake1986

Awards
I've been dosing MK for almost a month now at 25mg every evening. About 6pm. Some lethargy, but an over all sense of well being. I think it could be the better sleep.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
A sane dose of creatine (I love the HCL) should cause no bloat just intracellular hydration. Granted, 30gr/day of Creatine Mono would be another story...
I did 20g/day creatine mono for a month. It was awesome

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I had a panic attack on ostarnine last time becuase it was so new and i thought about it so much and how its unknown, how i coul dbe drinking batteyr acid, and could be giving me cancer etc etc and then I hit some traffic, my mind wandered, it was icey cold out and then had a panic attack, had to pull over because I thought I was going to die
I've had similar thought patterns, especially regarding giving myself cancer and whatnot. You're not alone! lol

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Can you elaborate

All my sources say no sides, some shutdown, no effect on anything else
Check out info on Liver and Lipid values. Nothing crazy, but Liver and Lipid support should be a consideration IIRC.

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone knows if theres any problem mixing MK677 with Alprazolam or Diazepam? I don´t take them everyday, only when i feel more anxious or to prevent upcoming situations but it will be nice to be able to take them if needed.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Can you elaborate

Drop in test and high estro with minimal if any positive results is enough for me to never run it again...

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you elaborate

What mentioned above plus some experienced headaches and if u do splitting ur dose helped these users.

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
First day taking Ghar1ne, 10mg.

Took it before breakfast around 9 am, ate what i usually eat. However, around 1 pm at the lunch i ate about the double i usually eat. Amazing.

However during the afternoon, i had not much hungry. Probably because i ate a lot at lunch. Lets see how things will go. It´s still 6 pm here.

To who notice the hungry increase, how it works with you guys? It usually only occurs after taking the pill, during all day, during the spikes?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
First day taking Ghar1ne, 10mg.

Took it before breakfast around 9 am, ate what i usually eat. However, around 1 pm at the lunch i ate about the double i usually eat. Amazing.

However during the afternoon, i had not much hungry. Probably because i ate a lot at lunch. Lets see how things will go. It´s still 6 pm here.

To who notice the hungry increase, how it works with you guys? It usually only occurs after taking the pill, during all day, during the spikes?
I have noticed No Increase in hunger at 10mg

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I already eat like horse normally, 20mg give me a slight appetite boost all day.

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
Does anyone knows if theres any problem mixing MK677 with Alprazolam or Diazepam? I don´t take them everyday, only when i feel more anxious or to prevent upcoming situations but it will be nice to be able to take them if needed.
It would likely take hours for me to track down this study for you BUT benzodiazepines have been found to initially increase growth hormone production presumably through somatostatin inhibition HOWEVER continued use (I believe it was 20-30 days consecutively) of benzodiazepines caused the opposite effect where GH secretion was suppressed (albeit slightly). With that said, I wouldn't be concerned about these medications being used so long it's only occasionally and not continuously