MK-677

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
It would likely take hours for me to track down this study for you BUT benzodiazepines have been found to initially increase growth hormone production presumably through somatostatin inhibition HOWEVER continued use (I believe it was 20-30 days consecutively) of benzodiazepines caused the opposite effect where GH secretion was suppressed (albeit slightly). With that said, I wouldn't be concerned about these medications being used so long it's only occasionally and not continuously
Thanks a lot for your reply. Great info.

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
B
Thanks a lot for your reply. Great info.
For sure. Really those medications shouldn't be used long term anyway given the dependency problems associated with them. They also are linked to muscle weakness and grogginess, even persisting into the day after use. So needless to say the tiny GH boost won't be beneficial towards development however there's nothing to suggest it would cause an adverse reaction.

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
Guys, can MK677 worsen joints pain?

Two weeks ago, i felt a mild pain in my left knee and to play in the safe side i didn´t worked legs last week. The pain was getting away, i almost forgot it.

However yesterday in the afternoon it started to hurt again and during the night i woke up some times because of it.

I started to take Ghar1n 4 days ago, can it exacerbated the injury?

I always thought it was in fact a good compound to help heal faster but i already had a look to a study were some people got joint pain during it. However it was a study done with some eldery people (60+).

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys, can MK677 worsen joints pain?

Two weeks ago, i felt a mild pain in my left knee and to play in the safe side i didn´t worked legs last week. The pain was getting away, i almost forgot it.

However yesterday in the afternoon it started to hurt again and during the night i woke up some times because of it.

I started to take Ghar1n 4 days ago, can it exacerbated the injury?

I always thought it was in fact a good compound to help heal faster but i already had a look to a study were some people got joint pain during it. However it was a study done with some eldery people (60+).
I'm 4 weeks in, it has definitely ameliorated my joint pain, everywhere.

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
Probably a coincidence then.

Hope it´s helping and not the opposite because so far, even only in the 4th day, it´s been great.

Appetite was amazing in the first 3 days, today it´s a little lower. My weight was stucked for a long time and in 3 days i gained about 2 pounds.

I didn´t notice any amazing effect in sleep yet but i´m taking it in the morning.

During the day i feel no unsual lethargy, neither hand numbness some talk when waking up.

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
Probably a coincidence then.

Hope it´s helping and not the opposite because so far, even only in the 4th day, it´s been great.

Appetite was amazing in the first 3 days, today it´s a little lower. My weight was stucked for a long time and in 3 days i gained about 2 pounds.

I didn´t notice any amazing effect in sleep yet but i´m taking it in the morning.

During the day i feel no unsual lethargy, neither hand numbness some talk when waking up.
Bro ghar1ne is not something that works overnight it actually needs at least 3 months to see the real benefits.However im currently on month 4 on ghar1ne and tomorrow im going to start with 40mg ed with Huperzine A.Sides thus far appetite and nasty pump in the gym ;)

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bro ghar1ne is not something that works overnight it actually needs at least 3 months to see the real benefits.However im currently on month 4 on ghar1ne and tomorrow im going to start with 40mg ed with Huperzine A.Sides thus far appetite and nasty pump in the gym ;)
It really shines in the long run but I swear some effects are unequivocal even after 2 weeks!

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
At least, about the appetite, i noticed it about 2h after the first dosage. Maybe placebo? I don´t know, but i doubt... It has been a really big difference.

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
At least, about the appetite, i noticed it about 2h after the first dosage. Maybe placebo? I don´t know, but i doubt... It has been a really big difference.
Well the appetite with ghar1ne is all day long bro....lol sad but true :)

jake1986

Awards

Me too. Had the munchies right after I took it. That along with the water retention has went away. I'm about a month in @25 mg cap every afternoon.

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
If joint issues exist when you go onto Gharine/MK, it would be advisable to add in a joint builder formula. Increased GH will trigger growth - everywhere. For joints to repair they need specific compounds such as msm, glucosamine, collagen etc. The more growth you get the greater the demand for said nutrients. Don't just assume that no pain means effective healing is taking place, specific nutrients will be required - unless your diet will provide adequate nutrition in that regard.

My joint pain disappeared on MK, reappeared when the cycle ended. Next time I will increase the dose of Now Joint Support powder &/or one of the tablet/capsule products such as Vital Labs Joyful Joints or Infinite Labs (the turmeric is great) if anti-inflammatory ingredients are needed. I will run MK much, much longer next time.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My experience so far: increased sleep quality and appetite within days. Enhanced pump and fullness within two weeks. Now after 4 weeks I can definitely state appreciable effects on body composition and joint health occurred.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My experience so far: increased sleep quality and appetite within days. Enhanced pump and fullness within two weeks. Now after 4 weeks I can definitely state appreciable effects on body composition and joint health occurred.
I'm 3 months in. Keeps on getting better;)

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
As I just posted in a SARMs thread:
Back on MK-677 now. Previously ran MK Ultra at 20mg then 30mg.
Running OL Ghar1ne at 10mg initially. Last time I made a pig of myself & suffered the consequences first night at 20mg, this time around at 10mg no insomnia, sweats, anxiety, ravenous hunger. Much better start!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
As I just posted in a SARMs thread:
Back on MK-677 now. Previously ran MK Ultra at 20mg then 30mg.
Running OL Ghar1ne at 10mg initially. Last time I made a pig of myself & suffered the consequences first night at 20mg, this time around at 10mg no insomnia, sweats, anxiety, ravenous hunger. Much better start!
I am on 10mg per day after 3 weeks I think I will go to 20mg !

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
I am on 10mg per day after 3 weeks I think I will go to 20mg !
I went straight to 20mg, so i'm keen to see what effect 10mg has on me this time round. 20mg was niiiice :13:

AK1

AK1

Awards
No, Phenermine isn't intrinsically cardio-toxic ime. It's an adrenergic without HT affinities. I used it for many years and never had bad blood.

You're probably thinking of Fenfluramine, which is a phenermine derivative and trifluoromethylated valve destroyer. They pulled it off the market in the 90's I think.

This brings up another issue. MK does not have fluoro or trifluoromethyl functions on its molecule, but F is a common feature of MANY other 'sarms'. I haven't heard any anecdotes of toxicity so far, but be cautious of this. These types of compounds bind proteins and are poorly metabolized, with protracted and irreversible toxicity in some cases. Don't wait until it's too late to stop if your body's trying to tell you something.
Thank you for raising this issue. It could be a very important one if we are trying to establish the benefits of SARMs over conventional AAS, but are you able to elaborate on this potential toxicity problem? Potential consequences and any Sources that have influenced you to raise the point?

Thanks in advance

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
No, Phenermine isn't intrinsically cardio-toxic ime. It's an adrenergic without HT affinities. I used it for many years and never had bad blood.

You're probably thinking of Fenfluramine, which is a phenermine derivative and trifluoromethylated valve destroyer. They pulled it off the market in the 90's I think.

This brings up another issue. MK does not have fluoro or trifluoromethyl functions on its molecule, but F is a common feature of MANY other 'sarms'. I haven't heard any anecdotes of toxicity so far, but be cautious of this. These types of compounds bind proteins and are poorly metabolized, with protracted and irreversible toxicity in some cases. Don't wait until it's too late to stop if your body's trying to tell you something.
Do you feel this Fluoro issue is a possibility with LGD or Ostarine?

I've been following the clinical trials closely and have not seen any reference to any issues.

Reported bloodwork in clinicals looked like what you would expect on a lighter ph cycle.

What type of test would show issues relating to Fluoro toxicity?

jake1986

Awards
Interested too, Some good deals on powder.

I've researched some. I don't think its to be injected. (ibutamoren). Maybe privately capsulated??? I've also seen bulk lgd 4033 powder (as well as other sarms powder) .....hoping someone can chime in on this.

regdabyenoh

Awards
I've researched some. I don't think its to be injected. (ibutamoren). Maybe privately capsulated??? I've also seen bulk lgd 4033 powder (as well as other sarms powder) .....hoping someone can chime in on this.
Yeah I'm hoping its just a case of capping myself and good to go, But you can never be to sure so better checking. Yeah hope some of those brainy guys lol will chime in :)

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
In one of the eBay listings, the seller says:

It is typically mixed with 40ml of Ethanol (you may use Everclear) yielding a solution of 25mg per ml (or cc).

This is for a 1g.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't ever blindly trust any bulk powder supplier. Having access to quantitative/qualitative HPLC testing, that's another story.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've gone back and forth twice now using 10mg to 20mg and have noticed I'm noticeably bigger (enhanced glycogen storage?) when at 20mg. The problem is the sides like numbing of the arms freaks me out a little, particularly since it happens more often with the left arm.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've gone back and forth twice now using 10mg to 20mg and have noticed I'm noticeably bigger (enhanced glycogen storage?) when at 20mg. The problem is the sides like numbing of the arms freaks me out a little, particularly since it happens more often with the left arm.
At 20mg do you notice any extracellular apparent water retention? If so you may just lower your sodium intake and/or use a mild natural diuretic like Dandelion root

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At 20mg do you notice any extracellular apparent water retention? If so you may just lower your sodium intake and/or use a mild natural diuretic like Dandelion root

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Do you see anything from just 10mg? I always err on the side of less gains, but safer. I planned on extended use at 10mg without going higher - I'm always after "just a bit better than natural" - it's fine by me - worth it not to deal with sides.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Do you see anything from just 10mg? I always err on the side of less gains, but safer. I planned on extended use at 10mg without going higher - I'm always after "just a bit better than natural" - it's fine by me - worth it not to deal with sides.
I do. I also plan on running about 5-6 months of 10mg consistently once I get back on.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I do. I also plan on running about 5-6 months of 10mg consistently once I get back on.
Cool, thanks. I have 2 bottles of OL MK, so that's 6 months. Plan on grabbing a couple more as long as BLOWOUT35 still works ;)

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Cool, thanks. I have 2 bottles of OL MK, so that's 6 months. Plan on grabbing a couple more as long as BLOWOUT35 still works ;)
That's what I have too! Actually an unsealed one and 53 pills in the other bottle because I started it, but I'm logging a sleep product so I don't want to mess up my observations with MK. I'll be starting again when my log is done.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Funny you say this mine is worse in the left hand!

NewbieGainz

NewbieGainz

Awards
10 mg a day for 3.5 weeks, first week I felt bloated, the right hand is always numb and tingles in the morning, but I can tell it's adding size. I write the tingling off as carpal tunnel, its always gave me a fit since I was in my late 20's. I don't feel like I sleep longer but I am definitely in a sounder, deeper sleep.

jake1986

Awards
Yeah, sleep is def more restorative. I'm gonna order 4 bottles of ghar1ne soon. That's a 6 month supply.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Yeah, sleep is def more restorative. I'm gonna order 4 bottles of ghar1ne soon. That's a 6 month supply.
At what dosage? 20mg? Must be since 2 bottles at 10mg nightly gives me a 6 month supply haha

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've noticed extra water retention at both doses and while I'm not thrilled about it, it's not that big of a deal. I don't remember the last time I've intentionally added salt to food, but I still probably get too much from eating pizza 2 to 3 times a week lulz. I'll look into dandelion. Thanks.
I'm not sure if 10mg is actually doing anything, and I've just increased again to 20mg to see if I can tough out the side effects.
Funny you say this mine is worse in the left hand!
lol

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Subbed

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I'm not sure if 10mg is actually doing anything, and I've just increased again to 20mg to see if I can tough out the side effects.
Ok, thanks mate. I really need to read the studies on this stuff - if 10 does nothing, but 20 bloats you like a sun dried whale... :) I guess it'll be a winter staple. Sucks if you live in SoCal or Miami though :)

jake1986

Awards
At what dosage? 20mg? Must be since 2 bottles at 10mg nightly gives me a 6 month supply haha

45 20mg doses per bottle. So 4 bottles would be 6month supply. I've heard all good things about OL's ghar1ne.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, thanks mate. I really need to read the studies on this stuff - if 10 does nothing, but 20 bloats you like a sun dried whale... :) I guess it'll be a winter staple. Sucks if you live in SoCal or Miami though :)
According to the studies, 10mg produced a remarkable increase in IGF-1 (granted, less than 20mg)...at least in old subjects.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just upped mine to 20mg a day!

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
I've done it back to front: this run i'm going 10mg as opposed to 20mg last time. It's good, only been a week & I do take an extra 10mg in the morn if I've worked a night shift, but the benefits are returning already. I.e. joint health (or at least feeling good) & daytime recovery.

Don't worry about the bloat, that's a big variance from person to person, as is effective dose. I get no bloat at all, but the hunger has returned.

So far Ghar1ne is looking as good as MK Ultra, similar results at a lower dose.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well, I just can't tell if 10mg is doing much because I'm also using LGD and ostarine, but in the beginning it definitely gave me lethargy, increased hunger, and bloat. The hunger and lethargy have subsided, but there's a little bloat still. But other than side effects, it'll be hard to gauge it's effectiveness in only 6 weeks time I believe. My sleep is a little more restful but since I'm also fighting low T with an incompetent endocrinologist, my sleep and recovery is lacking.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just increased to 20mg 3 nights ago after being at 10 for over 2 months. First 2 nights at 20 were absolute crap sleep. Last night was fantastic. One long ass 8 hour dream. Didn't even wake to pee. Looking forward to other increased benefits as well.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
After 6 weeks of 10 mg nightly, I will be bumping up to 20 mg this friday night. I think I will look 10 years younger by Christmas time. Yeah buddy!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
45 20mg doses per bottle. So 4 bottles would be 6month supply. I've heard all good things about OL's ghar1ne.
Yeah I have OL too. I stick with 10mg though because I get all the benefits and no noticeable bloat. So 2 bottles makes 6 months for me :)