Looking to clense liver as well as lower lipid profile

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey all I'm looking to do a liver clense in about a month as well as clean up the lipid profile as best I can. What are the best supplements to take to do this? This would be along side cardio 3x a week and A clean diet

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
I'd suggest SNS Liver Assist, and Jarrow Pantethine (2 450mg softgels daily...Pantethine gets far to little love on the forums). I really can't imagine anything working better than that combination.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
As skigazzi said, SNS Liver Assist is actually is fantastic, actually one of the best SNS formulas IMO.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
milk thistle 500mg or less, NAC & liver 52.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how bad is your lipid profile, did you have blood work?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did about three months ago total cholesterol is about 320 hdl was like 25 and LDL was like 290 so terrible and yes I had used steroids heavily

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I did about three months ago total cholesterol is about 320 hdl was like 25 and LDL was like 290 so terrible and yes I had used steroids heavily
red yeast rice and policosanol would help too

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Niacin for the HDL, Resveratrol, Garlic extract (Allium), Grape Seed, Ubiquinol (CoQH-CF), anti-oxidants like Green Tea are reported to help with keeping possible damage from high LDL, or less desirable of a ratio of HDL to LDL, less detrimental. If you are trying to avoid statins (RYR) then Toco-8 has helped my lipids profile as well (solid 5 point bump in my HDL with this).

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Time released Niacin tablets, 500mg, every night. 1200mg NAC at least, every night. Milk thistle with a high quality extract

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Liver xt is a solid profile and choice. niacin is also good. I think spirulina helps with bilirubin levels as well