LETRONE FAQ!!!

conkertheking

Awards
  • Established
Formeron converted to hydroxytest which is different.
Letrone increases test because its an AI so via the negative feedback loop. It also increases endocrine function, hgh, igf01, t3,t4 cAMP and Ghrelin.
After reading about CrookedJack's incredible rise in gonadotropins LH and FSH, particularly considering the ordeal he'd been through, I'm inclined to suspect that there's another mechanism behind the upregulation of endocrine function, and not just the negative feedback loop from lowered E2. Wonder if it stimulates the hypothalamus in some other way, or else has some kind of GnRH properties which the pituitary responds to directly?

I'm quite conflicted about running rebirth and Letrone simultaneously for my log, on the one hand logic would denote that the combination of two potential HPTA boosters would work wonders, on the other hand I've been thinking that as a SERM is essentially a weak estrogen in its own way, whether Rebirth might counteract whatever magic Letrone works on the hpta and should be taken as a separate standalone run.

Will try both at the same time for the first log anyway just to see what happens, ordered both today. Will get a blood test next week or the week after (stopped Formestane last Monday) and then start running it after that.

I have to ask though to anyone who's used AIs extensively - can a loss of motivation from dosing too high be a potential side effect? I went through a good bit of depression over the last few months - not always sadness, just not being arsed to do the things that I'm usually excited about - and I can't help wondering if my surge of motivation over the last two or three days is in some way related to the end of my Forma run. On the other hand, there were a lot of situational reasons which would have contributed to not feeling great, so it's hard to tell.

I'm tempted to hold off on my log until I get one particular project finished, just in case another AI run causes me to lose interest in everything except sleeping and screwing again. ;) Anyone experienced anything like this or is it likely to have just been a coincidence?

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
After reading about CrookedJack's incredible rise in gonadotropins LH and FSH, particularly considering the ordeal he'd been through, I'm inclined to suspect that there's another mechanism behind the upregulation of endocrine function, and not just the negative feedback loop from lowered E2. Wonder if it stimulates the hypothalamus in some other way, or else has some kind of GnRH properties which the pituitary responds to directly?

I'm quite conflicted about running rebirth and Letrone simultaneously for my log, on the one hand logic would denote that the combination of two potential HPTA boosters would work wonders, on the other hand I've been thinking that as a SERM is essentially a weak estrogen in its own way, whether Rebirth might counteract whatever magic Letrone works on the hpta and should be taken as a separate standalone run.

Will try both at the same time for the first log anyway just to see what happens, ordered both today. Will get a blood test next week or the week after (stopped Formestane last Monday) and then start running it after that.

I have to ask though to anyone who's used AIs extensively - can a loss of motivation from dosing too high be a potential side effect? I went through a good bit of depression over the last few months - not always sadness, just not being arsed to do the things that I'm usually excited about - and I can't help wondering if my surge of motivation over the last two or three days is in some way related to the end of my Forma run. On the other hand, there were a lot of situational reasons which would have contributed to not feeling great, so it's hard to tell.

I'm tempted to hold off on my log until I get one particular project finished, just in case another AI run causes me to lose interest in everything except sleeping and screwing again. ;) Anyone experienced anything like this or is it likely to have just been a coincidence?
Reps for getting bloodwork done man. It really helps legitimize a product and establish protocols that can be effective for the masses.

As for solo AI runs...yes, if you happen to crush estro TOO hard you can get demotivated/tired/depressed to an extent. Its not very fun. The best way to combat this is to run some natty test boosters with your AI and start the AI slow, tapering up as needed.

For Letrone, I started at 1 cap for 10-14 days or so, then bumped to 2 caps for another 2 weeks. There was a short period where I felt "ON" (which was likely my sweet spot for an estro to test ratio), followed by achy joints, lethargy, a little bloating etc. Obviously I took estro down too low.

I've since kicked it back to 1 cap and by the end of the week am starting to feel "back to normal."

conkertheking

Awards
  • Established
Reps for getting bloodwork done man. It really helps legitimize a product and establish protocols that can be effective for the masses.

As for solo AI runs...yes, if you happen to crush estro TOO hard you can get demotivated/tired/depressed to an extent. Its not very fun. The best way to combat this is to run some natty test boosters with your AI and start the AI slow, tapering up as needed.

For Letrone, I started at 1 cap for 10-14 days or so, then bumped to 2 caps for another 2 weeks. There was a short period where I felt "ON" (which was likely my sweet spot for an estro to test ratio), followed by achy joints, lethargy, a little bloating etc. Obviously I took estro down too low.

I've since kicked it back to 1 cap and by the end of the week am starting to feel "back to normal."
Yeah, I was dosing Formestane at approximately 3.5 ml / day (1 pump of Formeron, one pump of OL TransFORM, total of 175mg / day Formestane) at first, then after I ran out of Formeron I ran two pumps / day of TransFORM (4 ml = 200mg formestane - last ever bottles of Formestane to be sold by JW supps). My first two blood tests when I was dosing 3.5ml had me within the lab range for e2. My final blood test a few weeks ago after 5 months of Formestane had me below the lab range for the first time. So there could definitely be a correlation with just going a bit overboard on the Formestane. Most people advise two pumps only for prohormone PCT, not for standalone use, but then again I'm trying to deal with some legacy pubertal nipple puffiness so I figured it'd make more sense to go with the higher doses. And it definitely seemed to help in that regard.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
letrone is the real deal, i am around 2 weeks into 1 cap a day on my osta shred cycle that i started with prior gyno (ive been trying to get rid of it for around 2 years) it seems to have broken up the lump? not sure if it is possible, but the lump is 90% gone and puffiness reduced by atleast 50% i reckon... not sure if ive seen much in the way of drying up elsewhere from the letrone(could be from the osta) id love to see how this goes at 2 caps a day, but i want to save it for this whole run lol

hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established
lol...damn. Sparta12 just made me feel better about my decision tonight!

I had my day of food planned out (2,300 calories while cutting) but got sidetracked by other activities (1,400 calories of beer) and now I'm at 1,710 calories. Macros 97c, 10g fat, 28p......not even hungry.....hahaha....on Osta and letrone though so will just track it as a 1,000 calorie deficit instead of 500 for the day.

its just muscle confusion, right? hehe

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I was dosing Formestane at approximately 3.5 ml / day (1 pump of Formeron, one pump of OL TransFORM, total of 175mg / day Formestane) at first, then after I ran out of Formeron I ran two pumps / day of TransFORM (4 ml = 200mg formestane - last ever bottles of Formestane to be sold by JW supps). My first two blood tests when I was dosing 3.5ml had me within the lab range for e2. My final blood test a few weeks ago after 5 months of Formestane had me below the lab range for the first time. So there could definitely be a correlation with just going a bit overboard on the Formestane. Most people advise two pumps only for prohormone PCT, not for standalone use, but then again I'm trying to deal with some legacy pubertal nipple puffiness so I figured it'd make more sense to go with the higher doses. And it definitely seemed to help in that regard.
Nice info, you can also combine evista if you have access to meds, for puffiness, although its a long time proccess and may not see results in the end. At least its side free.

Keep it up bro!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
letrone is the real deal, i am around 2 weeks into 1 cap a day on my osta shred cycle that i started with prior gyno (ive been trying to get rid of it for around 2 years) it seems to have broken up the lump? not sure if it is possible, but the lump is 90% gone and puffiness reduced by atleast 50% i reckon... not sure if ive seen much in the way of drying up elsewhere from the letrone(could be from the osta) id love to see how this goes at 2 caps a day, but i want to save it for this whole run lol
Thats great news bro..! Letrone is definitely the real deal for an OTC AI.

i don't think Osta is drying you up. A lot of people get estrogen sides from Osta, especially nipple sensitively being one of them.
So if your not having those sides, plus your gyno is getting better, then its the Letrone doing its job.

hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established
Also would like to note the nipple thing. Been on Letrone for 3 days and usually my nipples are puffy and soft (don't have gyno) and since yesterday they're small and um, erect, like I had just got out of a cold shower or something. I'm liking it. Also, woke up at a new low weigh in of 189 pounds when I've been stuck at 191-192 for weeks. Bang!

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Yep that's that letrone doing its thing! How many caps you taking?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also would like to note the nipple thing. Been on Letrone for 3 days and usually my nipples are puffy and soft (don't have gyno) and since yesterday they're small and um, erect, like I had just got out of a cold shower or something. I'm liking it. Also, woke up at a new low weigh in of 189 pounds when I've been stuck at 191-192 for weeks. Bang!
That's what I like to hear!

hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established
Down 3 pounds in 3 days after starting this stuff. I was 188 this morning and it's a new low weigh in on my cut. Damn, at this rate I can reach my goal of 170 pounds by the end of the 60 days with 1 cap a day lmao.

Nipples are still hard and small too. That's my favorite part hahaha

shirt

Awards
Weird question....but has anyone else experienced dry/drier mouth and/or lips while on this?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weird question....but has anyone else experienced dry/drier mouth and/or lips while on this?

i have, but was also taking Diuretics, so i assumed thats what was causing it.

shirt

Awards
Thanks, gentlemen. I thought I was going crazy. I don't want to stop taking it but it's giving me fits, lol.

I started three caps a day couple of days ago but I'll drop it down to one the rest of this week. I'll see how it goes the next ten days or so.

shirt

Awards
Shift, Stano Shred and GW-1516....it could be any one of those also. I shouldn't point out Letrone.

CJNator

Awards
Thanks, gentlemen. I thought I was going crazy. I don't want to stop taking it but it's giving me fits, lol.

I started three caps a day couple of days ago but I'll drop it down to one the rest of this week. I'll see how it goes the next ten days or so.
Same lol I'm actually think about dropping it to 2 too but just so it lasts longer and my shoulder is a little more irritated at rest then usual.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A bunch of people mentioned getting very dry when testing Letrone. Including itchy nose by about 60% of users. So its not just you. I think it may ahve to do with the diuretic effect but I am unsure.

Its great to hear Letrone is helping with gyno and helping guys drop lbs and that its crushing estrogen ;)
When a company releases a new ingredient there is always speculation and skepticism but I think people are more likely to trust me these days after Epicatechin/Follidrone.
Atractylodes is a very interesting plant. The chemicals within are amazingly strong and it has so many properties that benefit us as bodybuilders and fitness athletes its unbelievable almost. The proof is there once you really get into it though. Im stoked we were able to get it out to you guys and that its kicking so much ass.
When I first was researching it I kept finding more and more evidence it was special but you never know until you test it so there was a lag time where I felt like I was waiting for a pregnancy test or something....finally when labs started coming in strong it was like this huge victory.
I love checking this thread and seeing more and more guys having great results with it.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That explains the itchy nose lol. Didn't even think it would be any supps lol

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am now around 2-3 weeks into letrone, cleared that puffyness and lump up better than letro, my elbow is really sore atm though, i hurt the joint round 3 months ago and its playing up now, i might be too dry? im gonna drop to 1eod and see how i go :) getting really good results with it though

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
I am now around 2-3 weeks into letrone, cleared that puffyness and lump up better than letro, my elbow is really sore atm though, i hurt the joint round 3 months ago and its playing up now, i might be too dry? im gonna drop to 1eod and see how i go :) getting really good results with it though
That's awesome to read! I have naturally puffy nipples and can't wait to see if Letrone does the same for me

Eclectic9kid

Eclectic9kid

Awards
Letrone has been nothing short of amazing. Stripped a ton of weight off.. About a month and a half in.

dysic

Awards
I am thinking about using Letrone as a replacement for Arimidex in my TRT protocol long term. As far as I can tell, it has less side effects and is natural to boot. Is this safe to do?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dreaded joint pain.....At least your gyno cleared :)
If you half the dose youll get half the other effects as well but itll probably stop the joint pain.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I am thinking about using Letrone as a replacement for Arimidex in my TRT protocol long term. As far as I can tell, it has less side effects and is natural to boot. Is this safe to do?
I don't think you would risk any negative side effects. If you are on TRT I presume you are getting regular bloodwork? Try Letrone out and get some bloodwork done to compare to Arimidex and see which has a better effect and which you feel better on.

You may need to play with the dosing to get it right but that is with anything.

Personally I'd always go for natural over pharma if the option exists and if it works.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
brundel I've been on clomid for two weeks and test is up from 220 to 567, it wast my urologist who did the labs tho, it was a different doc who was just curious and added it into another series of labs he was doing. Therefore he didn't run e2! I can tell that my e2 is up and I am hating the estro sides (hot itchy skin and that puffy tingly feeling subq) belly and chest water retention too. I don't have plans to get my e2 checked for another 10-14 days or so, though. I am weighing the pros and cons of starting letrone earlier than expected. Thoughts? It will obviously skew my initial labs if I start it now..

aasdferic

Awards
can letrone take care of estro from 100mg TD trest? interesting in running it next cycle rather than using exemestane

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could have it in hand for the "just in case" sure.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Picked up 2 bottles from nutriverse to run when I start up Tr3st during my LGD cycle.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I'm doing the same! What's your layout going to look like?
Week 3 of LGD now, currently at 4mg /d. Gonna bump dose up to 8mg for weeks 5-8, then 12mg for weeks 9-12. Im anticipating some lethargy, plus I just wanna go all-in leading up to Xmas hence the addition of Tr3st as a base for weeks 5-12.

At this stage prolly ramp Tr3st 50mg/d to 100mg /d...will just see how I react to it and dose from there.

Letrone, still not sure if I should start predosing 1cap / d prior to starting up the Tr3st, or jump in at 2cap /d when I begin the Tr3st.

Whats your plans?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would start letrone about 2 week in on tr3st. IMO

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whys that?
Tr3st kicks in quick but you shouldn't worry much on estro if your starting at 50mg. Of course have letrone on deck. From personal experience it really kicks in and ai is usually needed around week 2, sometimes even week 3 or 4 and at that some may not need it. Lol

At 100mg is where an AI (letrone) is really needed at least EOD.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Tr3st kicks in quick but you shouldn't worry much on estro if your starting at 50mg. Of course have letrone on deck. From personal experience it really kicks in and ai is usually needed around week 2, sometimes even week 3 or 4 and at that some may not need it. Lol

At 100mg is where an AI (letrone) is really needed at least EOD.
I wasnt sure if letrone is best as a preventative, or cure...you seem to be saying it is potent enough to act as the latter ie only dose if sides appear? Ill of course be happy if its the latter, but again I wasnt sure if dosing Letrone after symptoms appear would be 'too late'.

CJNator

Awards
Week 3 of LGD now, currently at 4mg /d. Gonna bump dose up to 8mg for weeks 5-8, then 12mg for weeks 9-12. Im anticipating some lethargy, plus I just wanna go all-in leading up to Xmas hence the addition of Tr3st as a base for weeks 5-12.

At this stage prolly ramp Tr3st 50mg/d to 100mg /d...will just see how I react to it and dose from there.

Letrone, still not sure if I should start predosing 1cap / d prior to starting up the Tr3st, or jump in at 2cap /d when I begin the Tr3st.

Whats your plans?
A little after I'm done cutting I'm going to do 12mg for 4 weeks, then 16mg, then 20mg. Trest at 50mgs the whole way starting the 2nd month, not sure whither or not to use extremastane or Letrone. So for Letrone is drying me up real good at 2 caps, 3 was too much for my joints. I read how it was great for people on wet gear but I'll have to see the dose they were at. Still slowly buying what I need. Also I personally don't think predosing would be necessary but I am not sure.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wasnt sure if letrone is best as a preventative, or cure...you seem to be saying it is potent enough to act as the latter ie only dose if sides appear? Ill of course be happy if its the latter, but again I wasnt sure if dosing Letrone after symptoms appear would be 'too late'.
Yes sir. I've ran tr3st plenty of times. I also used letrone while on it and it def helped at EOD. It will def prevent and help.

It won't be to late. Just start the dose when u go on high dosage or even when nipples feel a sensitive.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My thought is always prevention.
Id rather run the AI from the gate and not ever have to even think about estro sides. my 2c= have the added benefits of Letrone and 0 gyno than wait till your in the danger zone and start.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Id rather run the AI from the gate and not ever have to even think about estro sides. my 2c= have the added benefits of Letrone and 0 gyno than wait till your in the danger zone and start.
Troof.

After my nips lit up on halo during week 2, I'm running at least a low dose AI on any cycle from here on out. Period.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Worst cases of gyno I have ever witnessed...from halodrol.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I appreciate HH's point, as Im sure you do; he was trying to save me product. Also, it gives me more confidence in the product if he attests to its capacity to act potently if the estro were to hit the fan, so to speak.

However, I would probably prefer running it as you said, straight out of the gate. Start with 1cap and bump to 2 if needed maybe.