LETRONE FAQ!!!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can't really speak on the AI properties because I am using Formeron but I have definitely noticed deeper sleep at 1/daily in the AM.

CJNator

Awards
Update: Ive been on 3 caps for a little bit, went from 1 to 2 to 3. I'm am definitely getting more vascular, not sure if my weight has changed though. I'll try not to eat too late and I'll check in the morning.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Update: Ive been on 3 caps for a little bit, went from 1 to 2 to 3. I'm am definitely getting more vascular, not sure if my weight has changed though. I'll try not to eat too late and I'll check in the morning.
Good to hear. I'm 1 week in @ 2 caps and not much to note yet. How long in before you noticed drying out and getting more vascular?

CJNator

Awards
Good to hear. I'm 1 week in @ 2 caps and not much to note yet. How long in before you noticed drying out and getting more vascular?
Well at first my bf% was too high to notice it physically but my skin dries up a lot, now that I'm up to 3 caps I am noticing more fat loss and more veins are starting coming to come out of hibernation. Now my muscles are starting to look drier probably because I'm loosing fat.

conkertheking

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know which UK outlets are getting shipped to first? None of the ones I use have it listed in their inventories yet, even those which sell other BLR products.

CJNator

Awards
I've been splitting the dosage but what is the half life of the product? Splitting it up is annoying.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I've been splitting the dosage but what is the half life of the product? Splitting it up is annoying.
I've looked into the ingredient and for the life of me I can't find any research pertaining to the half-life / time biologically active once ingested.

brundel - Have you been able to find any research on this? I know this is of interest for a number of us running the product. Thanks!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've looked into the ingredient and for the life of me I can't find any research pertaining to the half-life / time biologically active once ingested.

brundel - Have you been able to find any research on this? I know this is of interest for a number of us running the product. Thanks!
There has not been any research into this or whether or not it is a suicidal AI to my knowledge.

CJNator

Awards
Yea I feel u on that.. I'm thinking maybe 2am 1pm..
I usually do 1 in the am and 2 in the pm but that is because of my schedule.

Quick update: took 1 cap pre with Rebirth and the pump was great. I forgot to take EU pre so I know it was Letrone. I am 159 its weird how even in the morning my weight is either 155, 158 or only today 159, this has only happened since Letrone was added.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone know which UK outlets are getting shipped to first? None of the ones I use have it listed in their inventories yet, even those which sell other BLR products.
Shipping to the UK today.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Ill dig into this but if I recall the half life isnt super long. I would dose 2x daily.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Ill dig into this but if I recall the half life isnt super long. I would dose 2x daily.
Thanks boss. Appreciate any insight.

conkertheking

Awards
  • Established
There has not been any research into this or whether or not it is a suicidal AI to my knowledge.
How would one confirm this with blood work? I can get bloods done a few times after finishing a month cycle of Letrone + Rebirth, how much should the tests spaced apart and what kind of results would determine if it was competitive or suicidal?

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
How would one confirm this with blood work? I can get bloods done a few times after finishing a month cycle of Letrone + Rebirth, how much should the tests spaced apart and what kind of results would determine if it was competitive or suicidal?
Estrogen rebound past baseline numbers I would think (vs a slow return to normal with a suicidal AI). Not sure how many days after cessation you should get bloods though....I would suspect 7-10 days or so after. I'm sure someone will chime in with some added insight.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im not sure if we could prove this with bloodwork. Ill look into how this is determined.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll be getting blood work every 2-4 weeks once I start clomid... I will also most likely be using letrone with it... So I will monitor and post accordingly for those who are curious

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I'll be getting blood work every 2-4 weeks once I start clomid... I will also most likely be using letrone with it... So I will monitor and post accordingly for those who are curious
Please keep me up to speed Cheda! I'm HIGHLY interested in seeing how the letrone/clomid combo works out.

CJNator

Awards
Quick update: Feeling really solid and vascular today. Great mood too but I'm not sure if it is just a good day. Also can someone tell me the side effects of too low estrogen?

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
Quick update: Feeling really solid and vascular today. Great mood too but I'm not sure if it is just a good day. Also can someone tell me the side effects of too low estrogen?
Low libido, lethargy, sluggish/tired

CJNator

Awards
Low libido, lethargy, sluggish/tired
Ok thanks, I feel like I have really low libido today(nothing to confirm it or not, just not feeling like usual) but besides that I'm feeling good.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok thanks, I feel like I have really low libido today(nothing to confirm it or not, just not feeling like usual) but besides that I'm feeling good.
could be just an off day? but keep an eye on it. My biggest clue is my joints ache slightly like ive got the flu

CJNator

Awards
could be just an off day? but keep an eye on it. My biggest clue is my joints ache slightly like ive got the flu
Honestly I'm not getting any negative effects(not counting today) from this. I'm on 3 caps too and nothing wet. I'm on EU and Rebirth too but the is my 2nd time taking EU so I am aware it isn't that drying me, I'm also still on my 1st month. Ever since I added Letrone I've been drying up good.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm nearly on my 3rd week of ostashred (it has lots of goodies in it like arimistane) but even before starting my nipples were a little puffy, on cycle they have got a bit more, but i started using letrone, 2 days ago only 1 cap, i can seriously feel the difference already... maybe coincidental ? we shall see, but they are defs tighter and not puffy!

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
I'm nearly on my 3rd week of ostashred (it has lots of goodies in it like arimistane) but even before starting my nipples were a little puffy, on cycle they have got a bit more, but i started using letrone, 2 days ago only 1 cap, i can seriously feel the difference already... maybe coincidental ? we shall see, but they are defs tighter and not puffy!
I have the same problem with ostarine, get gyno sides that suck. Unfortunately I'm coming to the end of osta run and used exemestane to help combat gyno but have a bunch of questions on how to run Letrone since I picked some up from TGB...

can it be used as an on cycle AI or as a PCT? can it be stacked with alongside clomid for my upcoming PCT?

I am coming off to and end of my osta cycle and going to be continuing dermacrine should I use letrone immediately after discontinuing osta or what until I'm done with dermacrine also?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have the same problem with ostarine, get gyno sides that suck. Unfortunately I'm coming to the end of osta run and used exemestane to help combat gyno but have a bunch of questions on how to run Letrone since I picked some up from TGB...

can it be used as an on cycle AI or as a PCT? can it be stacked with alongside clomid for my upcoming PCT?

I am coming off to and end of my osta cycle and going to be continuing dermacrine should I use letrone immediately after discontinuing osta or what until I'm done with dermacrine also?
yes you can use Letrone on cycle as well as PCT. Yes it can be stacked with Clomid.

hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established
just ordered this from TGB. excited to try it out. only gonna do 1 cap a day since i'm not on anything hormonal right now. although I do have some Ostarine so might run that with it lol. Also on forskolin-95.

tgb's AVS system pissed me off at first because it said my address didn't match, so i pushed place order twice. Didn't go through but looked at my bank account and it took out two orders worth. Called TGB up and they took care of it and told me not to worry it will be added back and if for some reason they take it out they'll manually refund me. awesome customer service...was my first order with them but i'll order again now.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This happens with AI products bro. Its transient and the benefits are worth it. = Shreddedness.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad its helping bro. You are probably the 10th + person who has mentioned it reducing their gyno which is awesome.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just ordered this from TGB. excited to try it out. only gonna do 1 cap a day since i'm not on anything hormonal right now. although I do have some Ostarine so might run that with it lol. Also on forskolin-95.

tgb's AVS system pissed me off at first because it said my address didn't match, so i pushed place order twice. Didn't go through but looked at my bank account and it took out two orders worth. Called TGB up and they took care of it and told me not to worry it will be added back and if for some reason they take it out they'll manually refund me. awesome customer service...was my first order with them but i'll order again now.
TGB is awesome. They will always take care of you.
I would run the 2 caps a day unless it caused negative sides. The benefits of the higher dose being potentially higher HGH, IGF-1, cAMP t3.t4 etc etc.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I'm picking up my clomid RX today. The doctor wants to be at 50mg daily. I'vedone this before and the estrogen sides are way too high. I have read great things about 25mg eod being just as effective without all the sides.... Any opinions here? Further more, should I wait a bit to begin letrone and see how the 25mg clomid eod treats me first?

It should be noted he didn't want to prescribe this but I kinda insisted. I had 2 sets of labs done. Test was 220 in one and 333 In the other which is why he wanted to avoid any treatment. I made it clear how horrible I feel and so he basically said fine, u know what you're doing so just see me in a few more weeks to check the levels.

Sss23

Awards
  • Established
How does Letrone effect testosterone? I know formeron converted to test

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I'm picking up my clomid RX today. The doctor wants to be at 50mg daily. I'vedone this before and the estrogen sides are way too high. I have read great things about 25mg eod being just as effective without all the sides.... Any opinions here? Further more, should I wait a bit to begin letrone and see how the 25mg clomid eod treats me first?

It should be noted he didn't want to prescribe this but I kinda insisted. I had 2 sets of labs done. Test was 220 in one and 333 In the other which is why he wanted to avoid any treatment. I made it clear how horrible I feel and so he basically said fine, u know what you're doing so just see me in a few more weeks to check the levels.
At that level I would begin HRT if you cant restart HPTA within a couple of months. I would do a light run of HCG followed by SERM and AI treatment.
In this case Clomid and Letrone.
Try a lower dose of Clomid maybe. It makes me feel terrible as well.
Start the Letrone though. Its been very good at raising LH in testing.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How does Letrone effect testosterone? I know formeron converted to test
Formeron converted to hydroxytest which is different.
Letrone increases test because its an AI so via the negative feedback loop. It also increases endocrine function, hgh, igf01, t3,t4 cAMP and Ghrelin.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Formeron converted to hydroxytest which is different.
Letrone increases test because its an AI so via the negative feedback loop. It also increases endocrine function, hgh, igf01, t3,t4 cAMP and Ghrelin.
If its like Viron quality I have to try it when I run out of my stock

hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established
just took my first dose with 2 forskolin capsules and 15 mg's of Ostarine. let the gains begin!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is it low estrogen or high estrogen (or both) that can make a man weepy looking at kittens? I'm exaggerating a little but I think y'all know what I'm talking about...

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it low estrogen or high estrogen (or both) that can make a man weepy looking at kittens?
I'm exaggerating a little but I think y'all know what I'm talking about...
High Estrogen.

Low Estrogen can cause Libido issues & achy joints.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK, I thought low estrogen in men affected mood in some way as well, no?
iF It does, it wouldn't make them more weepy. Less Estrogen could make them more agro i suppose.
Usually when E2 is low, Test and / or DHT are high. If DHT is hight & E2 is low, you could definitely be
more aggressive, agitated and alpha.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
iF It does, it wouldn't make them more weepy. Less Estrogen could make them more agro i suppose.
Usually when E2 is low, Test and / or DHT are high. If DHT is hight & E2 is low, you could definitely be
more aggressive, agitated and alpha.
Gotcha.

hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established
lol, 2nd day of Osta and Letrone and I messed up my upper back on my 1st working set of front squats (how does that even happen?)....got pissed off so went straight into OHP and knocked out 13 reps with 107 pounds....not bad (not sure how that didnt hurt my back even more lmao)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn be careful man lol.