LETRONE FAQ!!!

conkertheking

Awards
  • Established
During testing, it was mentioned a few times that Letrone caused some serious increases in gonadotropin levels. Are these attributed solely to the aromatase inhibition?
I got the impression that there seemed to be a secondary mechanism of action which was boosting LH above and beyond what can be expected from a normal AI run. The increases in other hormones unrelated to E2 would further suggest that Letrone is far more than a simple AI, and may have some as-yet unexplained mechanisms. Thoughts?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interested in an AI that won't roast my joints. Subbed.

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
That's why if a company is smart, they will make a foreign subsidiary I.e. England or Canada, and make all products that are bound to be banned from there and sell to the U.S. Until they are banned. But you are right in saying that natty anabolics are the way to go, can't wait to see the new products from BLR.
Agreed!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
During testing, it was mentioned a few times that Letrone caused some serious increases in gonadotropin levels. Are these attributed solely to the aromatase inhibition?
I got the impression that there seemed to be a secondary mechanism of action which was boosting LH above and beyond what can be expected from a normal AI run. The increases in other hormones unrelated to E2 would further suggest that Letrone is far more than a simple AI, and may have some as-yet unexplained mechanisms. Thoughts?
There ARE certainly some other mechanisms at work. Im not sure exactly what but alot more than just test increases.
In one animal study there was an increase in=
Testosterone
HGH
IGF-1
cAMP
T3
T4
Ghrelin
Much of this is abnormal for an AI. The thing is the target AIs are atractylenolide 1,2,3 but the plant obviously has other components which are at play.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If transitioning from another ai, how would you recommend doing so? I am currently using SNS eradicate-e to keep some mild gyno in check (forskolin, such as in the PES Shift that I'm using aggravates it). Do I continue taking the eradicate-e for a few days while waiting for Letrone to become active?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If transitioning from another ai, how would you recommend doing so? I am currently using SNS eradicate-e to keep some mild gyno in check (forskolin, such as in the PES Shift that I'm using aggravates it). Do I continue taking the eradicate-e for a few days while waiting for Letrone to become active?
No I would just start it up right away personally

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, discontinue and start the Letrone. Itll start working quick.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There ARE certainly some other mechanisms at work. Im not sure exactly what but alot more than just test increases.
In one animal study there was an increase in=
Testosterone
HGH
IGF-1
cAMP
T3
T4
Ghrelin
Much of this is abnormal for an AI. The thing is the target AIs are atractylenolide 1,2,3 but the plant obviously has other components which are at play.
Do you suggest dosing on empty stomach or with food or what? I'm assuming just pick a time that you can dose it consistently each day?

jab10231

Awards
I'm running a Super DMZ 3.0 cycle soon. I bought a bottle of Letrone to try. Since DMZ doesn't aromatize, can I use Letrone in PCT along with Clomid 50/50/25/25 and 3g DAA daily?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm running a Super DMZ 3.0 cycle soon. I bought a bottle of Letrone to try. Since DMZ doesn't aromatize, can I use Letrone in PCT along with Clomid 50/50/25/25 and 3g DAA daily?
Yep, that would be a nice solid PCT!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you suggest dosing on empty stomach or with food or what? I'm assuming just pick a time that you can dose it consistently each day?
It is absorbed super well. We did not test if with food or without is better though. I would do empty stomach. The plant is also known for helping with gastro issues.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Letro and clomid. No DAA.
We tested DAA and NMDA and neither raised test levels. At all.

Punisher88

Punisher88

Awards
I'm starting a cycle Monday consisting of:
Test E: 500 mg a week
Masteron E: 300 mg a week
Masteton prop: 100 mg a week

Was planning on adding aromadex eod but now I'm stongly considering Letrone... any advice and if so would a log be something to be desired?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm starting a cycle Monday consisting of:
Test E: 500 mg a week
Masteron E: 300 mg a week
Masteton prop: 100 mg a week

Was planning on adding aromadex eod but now I'm stongly considering Letrone... any advice and if so would a log be something to be desired?
Heck yes we'd like a log! That would be a nice run!

Punisher88

Punisher88

Awards
Funds are low, is there a suggested place to get it? If I can get it I will absolutely log it ;) Also, dose at 1 cap a day or 2?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Funds are low, is there a suggested place to get it? If I can get it I will absolutely log it ;) Also, dose at 1 cap a day or 2?
Cheapest place would probably be Nutriverse or TGBsupplements. StrongSupplementShop has a sale going on right now too until the end of the day. My boys Volvo140G and vujade can help you out with discounts at Nutriverse and TGB respectively. For dosing start with two. You might need three eventually but I'm no AAS expert. Four seems to be to much for most people.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Awesomeness def. wanna see the log! i would say 2 running the test E the masteron works as an AI to a certain extent as well so i would run 2 and see how that works, if you feel like its too much drop down to 1 but 2 should be perfect, these other guys might have something to say as well :)

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesomeness def. wanna see the log! i would say 2 running the test E the masteron works as an AI to a certain extent as well so i would run 2 and see how that works, if you feel like its too much drop down to 1 but 2 should be perfect, these other guys might have something to say as well :)
PM me for discount codes. Plus we have some great Letrone stacks too.

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/m-288-black-lion-research.aspx
Lol at creative quoting:)

Punisher88

Punisher88

Awards
Thanks! I would be more than happy to log it or post an honest, un biased view if I was able to get a bottle ;) Since my cycle is going to be 15 weeks long I would end up buying more if it is working the way it should. I have experience in using both AAS and PHs. My last cycle was 20 weeks. I normally use aromadex however the joint alleviating and liver aiding properties really have me more than interested in this compound. I have an old shoulder injury that likes to remind me that it's still there whenever I take AIs so this product truly has a major chance to shine even brighter for me... Just saying ;)

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Thanks! I would be more than happy to log it or post an honest, un biased view if I was able to get a bottle ;) Since my cycle is going to be 15 weeks long I would end up buying more if it is working the way it should. I have experience in using both AAS and PHs. My last cycle was 20 weeks. I normally use aromadex however the joint alleviating and liver aiding properties really have me more than interested in this compound. I have an old shoulder injury that likes to remind me that it's still there whenever I take AIs so this product truly has a major chance to shine even brighter for me... Just saying ;)
Awesome, sorry for your pain bro! got the same kind of deal, but I am AMAZED at not feeling any joint pain what so ever from 3 caps of Letrone yet the AI properties are all there! I've since been doing the 2 caps like I said, and im coming off a 4 1/2 month cycle of 3 giant ph stacks bridged to AAS (test/trest/tren/npp) Since starting PCT ive used nothing but BLR products with some DAA and TD Laxogenin n the side and recovery has been awesome, I honestly haven't lost any of my gains, I stay continuously pumped all day everyday only issue ive kind of had is up & down libido but its coming back pretty strong, specially within 30 minutes of taking some prolactrone and viron, oh boy does it skyrocket! it's crazy too cause ive used other supplements with the mucuna puriens and tongkat/EL and my libido wasn't effected at all by them which im sad to find out now the different between QUALITY extracts, I ran a whole cycle of stuff that was dosed almost 3x more per MG then Viron & Prolactrone and still these two are shining! you heard me right no RC/RX protocol, only thing I did was once everything cleared I used a 100mcg shot of triptorelin however I lost half of it so I only got about 40mcg which wasn't much, I felt it help a little within a couple days but after that it went away.. but letrone is where its at man for sure, I've used Arimistane a lot in the past which me and a lot of others have considered a great OTC AI and this one is SO much smoother.. keep us posted on your progress! log your cycle too please!

Punisher88

Punisher88

Awards
Wow man that's an intense cycle! I'm surprised you have any libido at all after running trest... definitely goes to show that BLR is legit. What are your stats from before cycle and now after your PCT? And did you notice any increase in libido from letrone? Also any water loss? Im hoping to keep water retention down.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Wow man that's an intense cycle! I'm surprised you have any libido at all after running trest... definitely goes to show that BLR is legit. What are your stats from before cycle and now after your PCT? And did you notice any increase in libido from letrone? Also any water loss? Im hoping to keep water retention down.
Yea dude it was rough the first week on PCT libido was one of the first things I noticed was not on que, but within 3-4 days I noticed with viron alone at 1 cap or a viron/letrone combo it would come on strong after about 45 minutes and still be there throughout the day and as each day goes i can actually feel it getting better & better, like the effects after 30-45 minutes of taking them is more, and sometimes I add 1 cap prolactrone and it seems to add to it as well! definitely noticed I lost probably a couple pounds in water at most as I didn't really carry any during the cycle actually which was amazing, definitely staying very vascular and getting more everyday, noticing veins and striations I never really seen before, other people are too.
stats b4 and now are very similar, I started at 178 5 months ago, shot up to 191 within a couple weeks on cycle, towards the end I wasn't following my bulk plan through so I dropped to about 184 but kept all size & strength so it was all for the better(way better) and since ive entered pct ive been down and stable at 181 and haven't even noticed any loss bodywise, I give a huge thanks to the follidrone/viron/letrone because I think those 3 are REALLY keeping me on an all day pump, almost doesn't feel like I ever came off other then a little grogginess/lethargy from shutdown (mentally I noticed it a little bit) and the libido thing, but im into my second week and already im starting to wake up with more clarity and motivation now, specially after I pop my doses (1 Rebirth/1 Letrone/1 Viron/1 Prolactrone) so I definitely am more then satisfied with the quality of these extracts more then anything, like I mentioned before I ran some natty cycles with other Eurycoma Longfolia/Tongkat extracts dosed 2-3x higher then Viron and Mucuna Puriens/Velvet Bean Extracts as well dosed 2-3x higher and never really noticed a whole lot, with these I am feeling like I am practically on a good PH cycle, Still feeling some aggression in the gym, massive pumps, great endurance and recovery between sets and workout days, Def not quite the endurance and strength as being on but DAMN near close enough! I would have to say when it comes time to continue some of these I would love another bottle of follidrone,viron & letrone more then anything (of course prolactrone is DEFINITLEY great too) but for staples I would keep these all year round, if I could I would probably run follidrone 4x a day with 2 caps PWO, viron 3x a day 1 cap PWO and letrone atleast 2x a day... Hope this gives you some insight and helps you in some way!

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Can Letrone (at 1 cap/day) be used long-term? And by long-term I mean 8 weeks or so?

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Can Letrone (at 1 cap/day) be used long-term? And by long-term I mean 8 weeks or so?
Yeah, I'd say 8-12 wks max if not on TRT. Could be ran longer but its always good to give your body time to re-set. I'm sure one of the reps can chime in on ideal "off" time but I think a few weeks should suffice.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
yea I would take a couple weeks off after 8-10 weeks of using anything, maybe 2 weeks to cleanse the body and receptors.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shipping begins to them today.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Shipping begins to them today.
Expect all UK sellers to have prices in GBP that US sellers have in USD so minimum 55-60% higher if they not get greedy and ask 75% or even double price.

And I bet Predator will have highest prices while PMS and JW 1 or 4 cents difference.

My choice cause of tracking this price difference and policy for 2 years now was to order today from TGB.

We all have choices where to order and how much to pay/save for same products so good that we have choices.

Just checked email and big smile on my face.

TGB from order paid to order shipped and parcel's tracking number email received = 24 minutes!!!

With no other company have I ever seen such fast shipping.

conkertheking

Awards
  • Established
Expect all UK sellers to have prices in GBP that US sellers have in USD so minimum 55-60% higher if they not get greedy and ask 75% or even double price.

And I bet Predator will have highest prices while PMS and JW 1 or 4 cents difference.

My choice cause of tracking this price difference and policy for 2 years now was to order today from TGB.

We all have choices where to order and how much to pay/save for same products so good that we have choices.

Just checked email and big smile on my face.

TGB from order paid to order shipped and parcel's tracking number email received = 24 minutes!!!

With no other company have I ever seen such fast shipping.
My guess is that JW will sell for ~£40.
Unfortunately for me and anyone else in Europe outside the UK, the Greek crisis co-incides with the release of Letrone, meaning an unimaginably crappy Euro exchange rate. But at least in Ireland, orders from other EU nations don't tend to get stopped at customs - I've long since given up ordering supplements from the US.

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Yea Tgb is no joke! I ordered something once on a Monday morning and had it in hand Tuesday evening! Lol

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well recent blood work came back with total test at 220.... F me. This is on epic unleashed anabeta and LJ100

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Well recent blood work came back with total test at 220.... F me. This is on epic unleashed anabeta and LJ100
Damn...whats the game plan now Cheda?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn...whats the game plan now Cheda?
TRT next?
Honestly I want to try letrone+rebirth out of curiosity lol but he is redoing the blood since I was at 550 back in March/April so it's cut in half in 2.5 months... He wants to confirm it is actually that low and then he said clomid which I've used before for a restart with great success- however I will refuse to do it without an AI this time around. Not sure. I'll know more next week after I get the blood done again. Not sure if I should go for the clomid or try rebirth+letrone (which is why I posted here)

Edit: in sure my 3 Month cut hasn't helped but let's be realistic--- people cut all the time and their test levels don't Plummet so what gives? I've been on 1450-1750 cals daily for 3 months. I went from 175 to 150 and lost about 5% BF along the way and 4 inches off waist/ 3 off chest with legs and arms unchanged.

But I should be able to cut especially while using supps without my test falling thru the floor... Right?

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Honestly I want to try letrone+rebirth out of curiosity lol but he is redoing the blood since I was at 550 back in March/April so it's cut in half in 2.5 months... He wants to confirm it is actually that low and then he said clomid which I've used before for a restart with great success- however I will refuse to do it without an AI this time around. Not sure. I'll know more next week after I get the blood done again. Not sure if I should go for the clomid or try rebirth+letrone (which is why I posted here)

Edit: in sure my 3 Month cut hasn't helped but let's be realistic--- people cut all the time and their test levels don't Plummet so what gives? I've been on 1450-1750 cals daily for 3 months. I went from 175 to 150 and lost about 5% BF along the way and 4 inches off waist/ 3 off chest with legs and arms unchanged.

But I should be able to cut especially while using supps without my test falling thru the floor... Right?
Well, its ultimately up to you. You had good success with Clomid in the past. Could try Clomid + Letrone.

Any combo of BLR's line with bloodwork I'm sure will make all of us happy, but it's your health. Wishing you the best bro

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards

Dude Honestly and this is not because I rep them, well I rep them because they are QUALITY but I would say Rebirth for sure, with Viron and Prolactrone for Test Boost(Seriously I feel amazing in m PCT and my test was below 100!) and Letrone for your AI at 1 cap a day, 2 if you run the Rebirth/Viron/Prolactrone combo (the more test boosting means the more aromatizing which means the more AI you want of course) I honestly think within 2 weeks of that combo you will see some awesome results! I honestly haven't seen too many great results with LJ100 but the EL extract in Viron with the Boron I felt it almost within the first week. Let us know what you decide though! ultimately the choice is yours and you will know whats best! keep us posted, and sorry again to hear about the low T!

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Hey I told a friend about Viron and wants to know is it ok for people with sensitive stomachs?

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Hey I told a friend about Viron and wants to know is it ok for people with sensitive stomachs?
I have sensitive stomach and easily get diarrhoea with a lot of food - a bit more spicy or greasy heck even eating 2 apples gives me sometimes the runs and I have no problem with Viron.

In fact if I'm a bit constipated then Viron makes my sh*t smoother so for me Viron feels like being beneficial regarding my digestion issues.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I have sensitive stomach and easily get diarrhoea with a lot of food - a bit more spicy or greasy heck even eating 2 apples gives me sometimes the runs and I have no problem with Viron.

In fact if I'm a bit constipated then Viron makes my sh*t smoother so for me Viron feels like being beneficial regarding my digestion issues.
the apple thing makes it sound like you don't eat enough fiber and your body doesn't know what to do with it

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards

you know whats crazy is the AI that just came out Letrone some of the biggest benefits to the ingredient used are helping with diaherea and stomache issues! thats great though that viron helps already, sounds like you need to possibly try a fiber regiment like Metimucel or something like that you can either get the psyillium fiber powder and drink a table spoon a day after a meal works best, or get the capsules as well and take a few of those with a meal, I knew some people a while back with those issues no matter what they ate and once they got on that it was like night and day, call them the "no whipers": cause you dropped a nice health one without even having to whipe, hah sorry guys if this is a little TMI just tryin to help