How to Save @ Nutriverse, class in session....

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For-ev-er...... For-ev-er..... For-ev-er....

Haha, Sandlot anyone? Okay, here goes....

Use code AM5 for 5% off any and all purchases at Nutriverse. Great, right?

Did you know returning customers automatically get 5% off their order? Sweet!

BOOM! 10% off your order!

*Please note the 5% returning customer discount is applied automatically for your second order.

Feeling sad its your first order and you're missing out on the returning customer discount? Aww, well we've got your back - click the "SAVE NOW" button on the right of your screen!

But wait - there's more! Do you want a $10 store credit? Create a thread on the boards reviewing a product you purchased from us or positively address our site and email [email protected] said link and we'll send you a code for $10 off your next order!

If that wasn't enough, keep an eye out for promos and deals we're putting on :)

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And theres this..... Use code JUNE20 and, you guessed it, save 20% on the following:

Xcel Sports Nutrition
Ostar1ne by OL
Chaos and Pain
Performax Labs
Alpha Lab Technologies
Blackstone Labs
Primeval Labs
Platinum Nutraceuticals

Codes good til the 23rd.....

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How could I be so obtuse? (Shawshank)

In fact, beat everyone to the punch and then you won't need to listen to me blather about our savings, but i hope you'll stay tuned ;)

www.NUTRIVERSE.com
There's a box there for your email addy

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How could I be so obtuse? (Shawshank)

In fact, beat everyone to the punch and then you won't need to listen to me blather about our savings, but i hope you'll stay tuned ;)

www.NUTRIVERSE.com
There's a box there for your email addy
LOL Volvo I actually enjoy your posts on pimping nutri-verse. LeanEngineer take some pointers from this guy.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL Volvo I actually enjoy your posts on pimping nutri-verse. LeanEngineer take some pointers from this guy.
Haha thanks bro

Honestly tho, every NV post I make is either about sales/discounts/promos OR other ways to save y'all some paper... not just trying to pimp (even tho I am one)

Nice to have a fan club tho ;)
STAY TUNED!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha thanks bro

Honestly tho, every NV post I make is either about sales/discounts/promos OR other ways to save y'all some paper... not just trying to pimp (even tho I am one)

Nice to have a fan club tho ;)
STAY TUNED!
Thats because there's a difference between Creative Marketing & just plain Spamming

Misfits88

Awards
I have honestly become a big fan of nutri-verse.com, hands down best prices and selections. I've been ordering all my stuff from here since november of 2014 and things just keep getting better. The shipping is insanely fast. I order on Friday and have it by Monday, blew my mind. Seriously great job guys keep up the good work. You have made a loyal customer out of me :)

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Nutriverse is great man. Max just fixed my orders, you do have to email him and of course make it easy on the guy by being detailed. It's my go to site for the real supps that work.

The topping though is Volvo140G. My man is a straight pimp! He always reminds me if there are awesome deals so I feel like I never miss out on any promos.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Do you by any chance know of any codes of endurashred coming up soon (this month or august)

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Agreed with all the above.

Max is a good dude and always gets things straight.

CJNator

Awards
They need to add SARMs 25% off! LETS RIOT FOR THIS TO HAPPEN!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Use code MTS10 to save 10% off MTS Nutrition!

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
you said the returning customer discount is automatically applied but i only see one discount code at checkout and other way to apply this or make sure its applied?? first order was last year if that helps

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It should be applied as you proceed thru checkout, please PM me if there's any issue

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I just place another order and I didnt see the returning customer discount applied either. I did get the store wide discount though.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just place another order and I didnt see the returning customer discount applied either. I did get the store wide discount though.
It should apply for order #2 and commence again, forever, after order #5

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Hey man, tryin to place an order, but my 5% returning customer isnt popping up. Can you let me know how I can fix this? Thanks bud.

CJNator

Awards
The 5% off discount only pops up on my phone but not when I go on the computer.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, let me get some clarification from bossman for u guys and I'll keep u posted

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm... it appears to be working properly.
ELROCK Pipes

Is there a chance you've checked out as a guest vs signed in? Has any email info changed?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
But, its not really a big deal for me as I only placed a small order this time. I think my order was a little over 100 bucks so were only talking about 5 dollars.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
But, its not really a big deal for me as I only placed a small order this time. I think my order was a little over 100 bucks so were only talking about 5 dollars.
I get that, but it should still work... are you within these criteria?

Please note the 5% returning customer discount is applied automatically for your second order, and will commence, forever, after your 5th order.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I get that, but it should still work... are you within these criteria?

Please note the 5% returning customer discount is applied automatically for your second order, and will commence, forever, after your 5th order.
I believe it was my fifth order from Nutriverse. I also never received a discount on my 2nd order.

Something to note is I placed 3 different orders during your big july 4th sale that may have only been grouped together. Since they were shipped together.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe it was my fifth order from Nutriverse. I also never received a discount on my 2nd order.

Something to note is I placed 3 different orders during your big july 4th sale that may have only been grouped together. Since they were shipped together.
That's a possibility

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
I have thus far only placed two orders. Not sure if it came on my second order or not, but I didn't realize it was only forever after your fifth. Thank you.

jmendoza251g

Awards
Do yall know what is the longest it takes for an order to change from "awaiting fullfillment" to it getting shipped? I had two orders on July 31st and still have that status, previous times ive ordered from nutriverse ive gotten shipping # info within next day usually.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do yall know what is the longest it takes for an order to change from "awaiting fullfillment" to it getting shipped? I had two orders on July 31st and still have that status, previous times ive ordered from nutriverse ive gotten shipping # info within next day usually.
PM'd

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

ELROCK and anyone else, the 5% discount forever after your fifth order was a misinterpretation on my part and isn't applicable, my apologies - wasn't trying to mislead anybody. I suppose I lack comprehension skills....

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
And theres this..... Use code JUNE20 and, you guessed it, save 20% on the following:

Xcel Sports Nutrition
Ostar1ne by OL
Chaos and Pain
Performax Labs
Alpha Lab Technologies
Blackstone Labs
Primeval Labs
Platinum Nutraceuticals

Codes good til the 23rd.....
Is this discount coming again soon? Been waiting to see it again. :)

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

namorbrowneye

Awards
I ordered Thunderbolt by Antaeus Labs,
Katana 3.0 by Komodo Nutraceuticals,
CONQU3R + VITAL1TY by Olympus Labs from Nutriverse and have had great results from each of these products. I encourage every one to try them out and purchase any supplements wanted in obtaining fitness goals because these guys have great prices, discounts, and on top of everything else Great Customer Service!

Thank you Nutri-Verse and Max!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Nutriverse customer service is hands down #1 by far!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the show of support fellas.... we try hard to bring u guys sales on stuff you want

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta save that paper broze...