LETRONE FAQ!!!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
damn, well they say its effective at doses as low as 25mg so I guess that works.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
It is even proven effective at 12.5 mg doses.
yea I know in studies I think they did do it at that low with good results. its crazy you hear dudes doing 300 and 200mg, I was checking out protocols last night and they recommended 1 day 300mg/day 2 200mg/ day 3 100mg/ 50/40/30 each for a week.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
yea I know in studies I think they did do it at that low with good results. its crazy you hear dudes doing 300 and 200mg, I was checking out protocols last night and they recommended 1 day 300mg/day 2 200mg/ day 3 100mg/ 50/40/30 each for a week.
Damn that's some high starting doses. With Clomid I'd personally opt for the lowest effective dose just to avoid the possible sides;

Increased risk of blood clots, emotional basket case, and floaters/blurred vision come to mind.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The sides at that dose would be brutal. Might be blind after that lol
Rebirth and letrone would be a better pct option.
No sides, full recovery.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Damn that's some high starting doses. With Clomid I'd personally opt for the lowest effective dose just to avoid the possible sides;

Increased risk of blood clots, emotional basket case, and floaters/blurred vision come to mind.
exactly! this was on two different forum type sites for recommendations on pct, blows my mind how much they say will work for anyone.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
The sides at that dose would be brutal. Might be blind after that lol
Rebirth and letrone would be a better pct option.
No sides, full recovery.
lol well hell yea! you might turn into ellen degenerate and start watching lifetime in CC cause you cant see.

conkertheking

Awards
  • Established
Am I correct in thinking that the wording of the most recent prohormone ban (2014) essentially makes substances like these, extracts of plants used in traditional cultural practises such as Chinese medicine, almost impossible to ban or make script-only in the United States? So therefore, Letrone should be available for the foreseeable future?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Am I correct in thinking that the wording of the most recent prohormone ban (2014) essentially makes substances like these, extracts of plants used in traditional cultural practises such as Chinese medicine, almost impossible to ban or make script-only in the United States? So therefore, Letrone should be available for the foreseeable future?
Ive been working hard to make sure my products will have some sustaining power. It really sucked losing Formeron. I dont want to spend all the time developing a product only to have it banned. Letrone will NOT be banned. Its 100% derived from a plant. Real natural anabolics are the way to go.
I see other companies making all these andro products and somehow thinking this is a wise avenue to travel down but...the heat is on.
Now the DEA comes for you not the FDA. And the FDA is lazy. The DEA is NOT. They will kick the door in and shoot you in the face if you move.
I dont think its a great climate to push your luck with regards to making shady products but to each their own. Letrone and all of our future products will have legs.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Ive been working hard to make sure my products will have some sustaining power. It really sucked losing Formeron. I dont want to spend all the time developing a product only to have it banned. Letrone will NOT be banned. Its 100% derived from a plant. Real natural anabolics are the way to go.
I see other companies making all these andro products and somehow thinking this is a wise avenue to travel down but...the heat is on.
Now the DEA comes for you not the FDA. And the FDA is lazy. The DEA is NOT. They will kick the door in and shoot you in the face if you move.
I dont think its a great climate to push your luck with regards to making shady products but to each their own. Letrone and all of our future products will have legs.
That's why if a company is smart, they will make a foreign subsidiary I.e. England or Canada, and make all products that are bound to be banned from there and sell to the U.S. Until they are banned. But you are right in saying that natty anabolics are the way to go, can't wait to see the new products from BLR.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
ive been over that damn thing about a thousand times and to me the wording makes it so they could practically ban whey protein if they wanted to it stipulates in some of the wording if I recall that any damn thing labeled as muscle enhancing/building etc.. could be banned, they left a lot of doors open with this one just to make sure even if they didn't spell some of the words right or whatever that they could still bitch about it and p[ossibly take it.. now of course me saying them banning whey protein is more of a hypothetical joke but im just saying the way they spelled it out kind of covers anything and everything they might see as better then less then average...

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
That's why if a company is smart, they will make a foreign subsidiary I.e. England or Canada, and make all products that are bound to be banned from there and sell to the U.S. Until they are banned. But you are right in saying that natty anabolics are the way to go, can't wait to see the new products from BLR.
Agree'd!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
so true, DEA is as bad as the cops when they have to get off their fat half steroid pounding asses they get all gung-ho adrenaline rushing and trigger happy and if you as much as sneeze you catch a bullet from one of them if you don't catch one just cause one of them happened to feel like it or tripping over his bootlace that he never learned how to tie... of course I got respect for any individual with integrity and respect for others no matter what they do or wear but ive ran into so many of these people through out the years and not coming for me either and me being completely respectful still seeing attitudes and bull****.

either way brundel did some great work here and this is something I talked about last year and specially when the ban was coming, that ive already come across some natural things that have some awesome properties and hats just me, I can just imagine someone that really has the time and money to invest in the right extracts could come up with ingredients i'm sure pretty close to as effective as any man made synthetic substance, its just all in the time money and knowledge, not only is money power but knowledge is an even greater power. looking forward to what is yet to come.

conkertheking

Awards
  • Established
^ I'm not in the US, but for me the whole war on drugs and DEA setup lost all credibility the day a bunch of DEA people wrote some lobby paper opposing weed legalisation because it would put them out of a job. Clearest sign yet that like a lot of things, that kind of law is as much about economic protectionism as it is about anything else.

In Ireland they're trying to bring in a minimum unit price for alcoholic drinks, which their public explanation for is protecting peoples' health. Reading between the lines, it's abundantly clear that the real motive is to allow the pubs to continue charging outrageous prices to rip off tourists, while preventing shops and off-sales from competing.

Sad, but there you have it... I for one very much doubt that medical or ethical considerations are the true purpose behind things like the prohormone ban. Much more likely to be protecting some vested interest, pharmaceutical or medical community perhaps now that people have to visit doctors to get prescriptions for ridiculously expensive pharmaceuticals... Until Black Lion comes along and deflates their balloon of course :D

dsseven

Banned
Awards
I'm coming off a long cycle. I will be running clomid through out my pct. my question is for those who have dosed it. what affects did a letro,viron stack have on libido,and has anyone had success in retaining or even adding gains during their PCT.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm coming off a long cycle. I will be running clomid through out my pct. my question is for those who have dosed it. what affects did a letro,viron stack have on libido,and has anyone had success in retaining or even adding gains during their PCT.
i ran Letrone with Viron & Rebirth during pct and only lost 3lbs during PCT.
Im sure if i wouldve kept my calories higher, i woulnt have lost anything.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll let you know how that stack worked for me in exactly 31 days:)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We have had a bunch of guys run the Letrone, Viron, Rebirth PCT. All have had stellar results. Even Vujade who was ultra suppressed was able to get his Post PCT test level above his pre cycle numbers if I recall correctly.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We have had a bunch of guys run the Letrone, Viron, Rebirth PCT. All have had stellar results.
Even Vujade who was ultra suppressed was able to get his Post PCT test level above his pre cycle numbers if I recall correctly.
That correct..!

I was about 420 before my cycle. Cycle was 18 weeks long. My total test was only 62 when i came off cycle
and it was 445 when i finished PCT with Viron, Rebirth & Letrone..!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
While 445 doesnt look super impressive it is when considering he was lower than that before the cycle started.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
While 445 doesnt look super impressive it is when considering he was lower than that before the cycle started.
It does not look impressive, but consider 445 is higher then i started, plus Im 46, was diagnosed with Low T @ 36.
i ran an 18 week cycle (6 weeks of Ostarine plus 12 weeks of Trestolone, Stano, EpiAndro, Furazadrol & 11 Oxo)

Considering my Total T was only 62 when starting PCT & 445 when finishing PCT...

Thats a 717% raise in Test..!!! A lot more impressive now when all things are considered :biggthumpup:

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exactly. Its SUPER impressive all things considered. If anyone was on the fence about Rebirth they should be on our side after seeing your labs.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
^ I'm not in the US, but for me the whole war on drugs and DEA setup lost all credibility the day a bunch of DEA people wrote some lobby paper opposing weed legalisation because it would put them out of a job. Clearest sign yet that like a lot of things, that kind of law is as much about economic protectionism as it is about anything else.

In Ireland they're trying to bring in a minimum unit price for alcoholic drinks, which their public explanation for is protecting peoples' health. Reading between the lines, it's abundantly clear that the real motive is to allow the pubs to continue charging outrageous prices to rip off tourists, while preventing shops and off-sales from competing.

Sad, but there you have it... I for one very much doubt that medical or ethical considerations are the true purpose behind things like the prohormone ban. Much more likely to be protecting some vested interest, pharmaceutical or medical community perhaps now that people have to visit doctors to get prescriptions for ridiculously expensive pharmaceuticals... Until Black Lion comes along and deflates their balloon of course :D
I agree man, theres always some damn hidden agenda involved in this b.s. when you read the fine print that nobody really bothers too its got so many off the wall stipulations.. I still want to go visit the motherland Ireland, been dying to for a while! im thinking it stil isn't anywhere as crazy as the us.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That correct..!

I was about 420 before my cycle. Cycle was 18 weeks long. My total test was only 62 when i came off cycle
and it was 445 when i finished PCT with Viron, Rebirth & Letrone..!
That's all? No clomid or nolvadex???

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's all? No clomid or nolvadex???
Nope..!

I ran it as part of a log when I was not a rep.
I had Toremefene on hand, but wanted to
Give Rebirth a fair chance. I figured if it
Failed, I could always run another PCT.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's rebirth?

Edit. The serm. Could stack with letrone for natty cycle or overkill? I have history of Low T / above average e2 and had a clomid restart two years ago. My total t hovers in the low 500 and e2 30-40 I'm 27 soon...

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rebirth is Black Lion Research's SERM.
We used high doses of ellagic acid cyclodextrin complex with high doses of E cottonii. The cyclo complex really gives the Ellagic a punch.
In testing this stuff performed far above what I had expected. I knew SERMS were going to slowly dissipate sales wise as PH/DS sales dropped but the product was so good I had to release it.

Best OTC PCT available imho=
REBIRTH
VIRON
LETRONE

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rebirth is Black Lion Research's SERM.
We used high doses of ellagic acid cyclodextrin complex with high doses of E cottonii. The cyclo complex really gives the Ellagic a punch.
In testing this stuff performed far above what I had expected. I knew SERMS were going to slowly dissipate sales wise as PH/DS sales dropped but the product was so good I had to release it.

Best OTC PCT available imho=
REBIRTH
VIRON
LETRONE
Thank you see above edited post

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Nope..!

I ran it as part of a log when I was not a rep.
I had Toremefene on hand, but wanted to
Give Rebirth a fair chance. I figured if it
Failed, I could always run another PCT.
dude that is awesome.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's rebirth?

Edit. The serm. Could stack with letrone for natty cycle or overkill? I have history of Low T / above average e2 and had a clomid restart two years ago. My total t hovers in the low 500 and e2 30-40 I'm 27 soon...
YES!!
ESPECIALLY if you have hypogonadism caused by elevated estro levels.

The drop in estro will crank up your natty test levels. For sure bro. Rebirth- Letrone combo will be super good for you.
Youll feel better
get stronger
Build muscle.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's what I'm starting tomorrow! Sans the Letrone. Will use Formeron until I get my Letrone. Can't wait:)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
YES!!
ESPECIALLY if you have hypogonadism caused by elevated estro levels.

The drop in estro will crank up your natty test levels. For sure bro. Rebirth- Letrone combo will be super good for you.
Youll feel better
get stronger
Build muscle.
Ahhh well that's what's up! Finishing up this cut in August.. Already have letrone on the way and will grab some rebirth when I do my 4th of July shopping :) I get blood work done every 2 to 3 months so I will post I am getting sometime this week right now for a new baseline. Given my situation, would you suggest cycling 8-12 weeks on/4 off , or just sticking with it long-term?

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Wow, looks like a lot of people gonna be running the BLR recovery program lol, this is gonna be fun! I will be doing something very soon as well, closing out a 18-20 weeks cycle 3 heavy PH bridges from quad stack to three stack to 2 stack to 2 AAS to 4 aas and now 3 aas finishing my last dose tomorrow, giving about 2-3 days to clear out since their all prop esthers and its on! really haven't noticed any real testicular atrophy but I gotta be shut down pretty well after a nice long cycle like this, and all ph cycles were dosed nice and high, just checkout my log and find out, ill be logging the PCT in it as well.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/265827-running-tri-fecta.html

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ahhh well that's what's up! Finishing up this cut in August.. Already have letrone on the way and will grab some rebirth when I do my 4th of July shopping :) I get blood work done every 2 to 3 months so I will post I am getting sometime this week right now for a new baseline. Given my situation, would you suggest cycling 8-12 weeks on/4 off , or just sticking with it long-term?
I think run 8 weeks and get labs. See how things go. Once your in a good place reduce dose and cruise. It should be able to keep you in the proper numbers long term.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think run 8 weeks and get labs. See how things go. Once your in a good place reduce dose and cruise. It should be able to keep you in the proper numbers long term.
Can u suggest the dosing for 8 weeks then the cruise dose? Thanks

I plan on running letrone alone for 8 weeks at one cap a day to assess its AI capabilities and body composition effects. Then I'll take 4 weeks off to see if it's suicidal (hopefully it is lol)

Then I'd look to do letrone+rebirth at 1 cap each and assess if moving up to two is needed/worth a try

conkertheking

Awards
  • Established
I agree man, theres always some damn hidden agenda involved in this b.s. when you read the fine print that nobody really bothers too its got so many off the wall stipulations.. I still want to go visit the motherland Ireland, been dying to for a while! im thinking it stil isn't anywhere as crazy as the us.
Depends what you mean by "crazy"? >_>

conkertheking

Awards
  • Established
Can u suggest the dosing for 8 weeks then the cruise dose? Thanks

I plan on running letrone alone for 8 weeks at one cap a day to assess its AI capabilities and body composition effects. Then I'll take 4 weeks off to see if it's suicidal (hopefully it is lol)

Then I'd look to do letrone+rebirth at 1 cap each and assess if moving up to two is needed/worth a try
I'm going to do Letrone & Rebirth for one month as soon as I get both, with pre and post bloods to compare. Will be getting bloods done hopefully this Friday, after using TD Formestane (Formeron and TransFORM) since February, so my plan is to hop straight from one to the other. Formestane has nicely reduced my E2, halving it to near the bottom end of the "normal" range as opposed to the upper-mid range, but has had a negligible effect on LH and FSH - whether this is because of the conversion to 4-HT messing with the hpta or because I have some sort of GnRH deficiency / insensitivity remains to be seen. So should be interesting to see what kind of bloods I have after a month of Rebirth and Letrone, since Letrone shouldn't have the potential suppression from Formestane's prohormone action.

Will post updates here and do a log as soon as I get both products and have my bloods ready for reference!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Depends what you mean by "crazy"? >_>
Well my idea of crazy is an unenjoyable one where as the crazy over there is probably the kind I was born for and could definitely get used to, I might attempt to be kidnapped over there and never come back from what I hear and see its beautiful and spectacular in many ways..

Chevy

Chevy

Awards
So this will inhibit aromatase yes, should I start day 1 of cycle? Will this crash my E at all on a dry cycle? Any effects on prolactin? Will be doing trenavar, cardarine, 1ad stack 8 wks with 1 cap letrone or 2? & thinking of running the BLR recovery program also.

Last edited:
vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So this will inhibit aromatase yes, should I start day 1 of cycle? Will this crash my E at all on a dry cycle?
Any effects on prolactin? Will be doing trenavar, cardarine, 1ad stack 8 wks with 1 cap letrone or 2? & thinking of running the BLR
recovery program also.
If your running a drier cycle you will probably want to adjust dosing. Maybe start with 1 cap every day, if E2 levels starts to
tank a little, switch up to 1 every other day.

You may also want to look into Prolactrone to help offset the prolactin sides from Tren.

If you plan to run a BLR PCT Program, layout should look something like this..

Rebirth: 1 cap am & 1 cap pm
Viron: 1 cap am & 1 cap pm
Letrone: 1 cap am

Depending on how you use the Letrone during your cycle, you may have enough to run in PCT as well
and would only have to buy the Rebirth & Virton Stack

BLR Stacks @ TGB
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/black-lion-research/270151-blr-stacks-tgb.html

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It will be a great addition to your stack. I would start at one cap though and assess if you can increase or not. Letrone has other properties like increased HGH, Igf-1, t3,t4,cAMP, Ghrelin all of which will add to your cycle.

As previously stated I would also add Prolactrone to the on cycle stack.
It will help manage prolactin but also will add to the increase in HGH. Youll be an HGH machine!

The combo would be great even solo but combined with your cycle compounds it will be incredible.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
It will be a great addition to your stack. I would start at one cap though and assess if you can increase or not. Letrone has other properties like increased HGH, Igf-1, t3,t4,cAMP, Ghrelin all of which will add to your cycle.

As previously stated I would also add Prolactrone to the on cycle stack.
It will help manage prolactin but also will add to the increase in HGH. Youll be an HGH machine!

The combo would be great even solo but combined with your cycle compounds it will be incredible.
^^^^ Totally Agree'd that hGH will be off the wall, recovery will be awqesome plus youll keep the tren from causing them nasty prolactin sides, its best to just use it before you even experience them because once they start its almost impossible to get rid of well your on cycle.

Chevy

Chevy

Awards
Sounds good lads, I'll deff look into picking up prolactrone, will go with 1 eod for starters on lectrone & will prob bump to ed, I'll get bloods done at half point & assess from their.

shirt

Awards
Are two caps dosed together or spread apart? If spread apart, how many hours between? Excuse me if I've missed this already.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are two caps dosed together or spread apart? If spread apart, how many hours between? Excuse me if I've missed this already.
No worries bro...

1 cap am and 1 cap pm.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For anyone starting with 2 caps, what are you running?