NEW Black Lion Research AI LETRONE!!! FAQ

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Black Lion Research is proud to announce the release of Letrone.
This product is a natural anabolic aromatase inhibitor.

Atractylodes Macrocephala-
Atractylodes macrocephala Koidz (A. macrocephala), a Chinese medicinal herb, has been extensively used to treat digestive diseases in China and most other Asian countries (PPRC, 2005; Lee et al, 2007). Dry rhizomes of A. macrocephala are rich in sesquiterpenes and acetylenic compounds (Endo et al, 1979; Chen 1987; Huang et al, 1992; Lin et al, 1997). Typical polysaccharides atractan A, B, and C, present in A. macrocephala, have been reported to exhibit hypoglycaemic activities (Wang et al, 2000; Jia et al, 2003). Although atractylenolide I, atractylenolide II and atractylenolide III are all bioactive substances present in Atractylodes macrocephalae, the majority of research studies carried out in the recent years have focused on atractylenolide II and atractylenolide III (Kang et al., 2011b). Atractylenolide II is a marker substance present in Atractylodes macrocephalae which exhibits well-documented gastrointestinal inhibitory effects and anticancer activity (Zhang et al., 1999; Liu et al., 2005). Atractylenolide II is one of the main constituents present in the effective volatile oil fraction (Li et al., 2001), potentially effective in treating senile dementia. Atractylenolide III is a possible candidate for the treatment of human lung carcinoma (Kang et al., 2011a).

Aromatase inhibition
Primary targets for aromatase inhibition are atractylenolide 1 2 and 3 with atractylenolide 1 being exceptionally strong with 94.5% inhibition.

Abstract: Ten compounds were isolated from the dichloromethane extract of Atractylodes
macrocephala and their aromatase inhibiting activities were tested using an in vitro
fluorescent-based aromatase assay. The results indicated that atractylenolide I (1),
atractylenolide II (2) and atractylenolide III (3) had inhibition ratios of 94.56 ± 0.70%,
90.93 ± 1.41% and 86.31 ± 8.46%, respectively, at a concentration of 10 μM. We conclude
from our results that atractylenolide and its derivates may serve as potential aromatase
inhibitors (AIs) and thus merit continued study in the future.
FULLTEXT= Screening for Compounds with Aromatase Inhibiting Activities from Atractylodes macrocephala Koidz jourlib.org

Atractylenolides are exceptionally strong aromatase inhibitors that show exceptional oral bioavailability. There are many AIs in nature. During my research I must have found over 100 potentials but unfortunately 99.9999% of them are poorly absorbed orally which limits their potential.
Atractylenolide in contrast is very well absorbed.

Sites-
-"Atractylenolide I is absorbed quite well at all segments of intestine in rats and no specific absorption was founded in different segment."

-"Atractylenolide I can be classified into high penetrating drug. Passive diffusion dominates the absorptive transport behivior of atractylenolide I. Atractylenolide I can be absorbed in the whole intestinal segments and there is not a preferntial absorption zone in the intestine. The absorption and secretion of atractylenolide I are mediated by the efflux transport system, P-gp."

-"Abstract
The intestinal permeability of three sesquiterpene lactones, atractylenolide I, II, and III, was investigated using the human Caco-2 cell monolayer model. The bidirectional permeability of the three compounds from the apical (AP) to the basolateral (BL) side and in the reserved direction was studied. The three compounds were assayed using HPLC. The P app values ​​of atractylenolide I, II, and III were all at the level of 10 -5 cm / s, suggesting high intestinal permeability and good absorption. The bidirectional transport of the three compounds was time- and concentration-dependent, and indicated the main mechanism of the passive diffusion of the three compounds across the intestinal epithelium membrane. Moreover, atractylenolide I might be partly actively transported. "

ANABOLIC-
It was a huge loss when Formestane got canned because well....Ais are great but that was also anabolic.
Letrone is a stout AI but it also shows significant anabolic potential by increasing endogenous hormones.
In one animal study growth was increased by 20% compared to control when animals were fed atractylodes macrocephala.
The increase in growth was attributed to increases in-
Growth hormone x30%
IGF-1 x52%
T3 x47%
T4 x36%
cAMP x21%

Sites- The Endocrinal Mechanism of Polysaccharide of Atractylodes Macrocephala Koidz on Growth Performance of Weaned Piglets--
"Comparing to the control group,the PAM group increased the average gain weight by 20.72%"
"increased the levels of growth hormone(GH),insulin-like growth factor-I(IGF-I),3,5,3′-triiodothyronine(T3),3,5,3′,5′-tetraiodothyronine(T4) and cyclic adenosine monophosphate(cAMP) in serum by 30.77%(P0.05),52.02%(P0.05),47 .60%(P0.05),36.70%(P0.05) and 21.15%(P0.05),respectively.The results indicated that PAM improved the growth performance of weaned piglets through the endocrinal system.Furthermore,it is possible that PAM altered the growth performance of weaned piglets by up-regulating the synthesis and secretion of GH,IGF-1,T3,T4 and cAMP."

Finally, Atractylodes macrocephala potentiates Ghrelin secretion and receptor signaling. Ghrelin increases hunger and Growth hormone secretion.

Now you have not only an exceptionally strong oral AI but one that has serious anabolic potential.

LetroneTranspsmall.jpg

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks very interesting. Might have to give this a go. Let me know if you need a tester :)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think we will likely get some more logs up shortly.
Do you have a cycle or supp run planned soon?

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Interesting! With that much drop in Estro joint might hurt a bit!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting! With that much drop in Estro joint might hurt a bit!
It is a stout AI that is for sure. The recommended dose is 2 caps a day for most cycles. 1 cap a day if not used on cycle, and preferably paired with Viron or Follidrone. Can't wait to see some new logs now that it is released. I loved following all the testers' logs.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I may be interested in this for my upcoming 15-20 week Test C and Prop kickstart cycle, I may throw in various orals and maybe some Tren towards the end. I have Arimidex on hand for cycle but may pick some of this up to use on top of the Arimidex if needed.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I may be interested in this for my upcoming 15-20 week Test C and Prop kickstart cycle, I may throw in various orals and maybe some Tren towards the end. I have Arimidex on hand for cycle but may pick some of this up to use on top of the Arimidex if needed.
Letrone also has the potential to increase growth by increasing hgh, igf1 and ghrelin. In addition it helps you stay leaner and even lose fat while gaining because it increases t3 and t4.
I dont know of any other ai with this much potential.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think we will likely get some more logs up shortly.
Do you have a cycle or supp run planned soon?
Was looking most likely as a stand alone. Unless there is something you recommend to use in conjunction.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was looking most likely as a stand alone. Unless there is something you recommend to use in conjunction.
Stand alone i would use letrone and eat like a horse. Lean gains.
Or stack with viron and follidrone would be sick.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It looks awesome. Would it need to be tapered off of when you're done running it?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome!!! Let me know if there is something we can work out.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Letrone, follidrone, and VIRON is the exact stack I will be doing. how would you dose it as a stack?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Letrone, follidrone, and VIRON is the exact stack I will be doing. how would you dose it as a stack?
I dosed that stack as follows when i ran it...

Viron: 1 cap am & 1 cap pm
Letrone: 1 cap am
Follidrone: 2 caps pre workout

You running it as a Natty Stack or for PCT...?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I dosed that stack as follows when i ran it...

Viron: 1 cap am & 1 cap pm
Letrone: 1 cap am
Follidrone: 2 caps pre workout

You running it as a Natty Stack or for PCT...?
I'm going to run it as a natty stack. can I run the stack year round without cycling? I know follidrone can be taken year round.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm going to run it as a natty stack. can I run the stack year round without cycling? I know follidrone can be taken year round.
Technically you could do that with Follidrone and Viron but it would be best to take a few month long breaks IMO to prevent a tolerance build up plus Letrone is STRONG. If I remember right Brundel said a break from it is needed on occasion unless on HRT.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Unless you are on TRT you do not want to run an AI year round.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im on trt i may have to try this one out

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed got a bottle on the way but may hold off til I start lean bulking in August

TOMMY GUNS1

Awards
I'm on TRT as well & have problems with high E2. I'm heading to TGB today to pick some up & can't wait to see the results. Being that I cannot find an Endo that knows what he's doing & will prescribe an AI, this could be a game changer for me.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If your not on HRT I would cycle any Ai products. If on HRT you can run year round.

For a cycle I would run 2x Follidrone per day pre workout and split dose on non training days
plus1 viron 2x daily
plus 1 Letrone 1-2 times daily depending on tolerance and response.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
brundel how is the dosage per cap compared to the caps that were sent out to loggers before the release?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Sick bottle design

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have the viron and follidrone on hand- I would be willing to run the letrone with my other two ;) AE would provide a quality log as well. Saturday I will be done with week 4 of my epi-plex run (which i am loving) I was going to extend 8 weeks but would log these 3 as a recomp.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I'll likely be logging Letrone with Testabolan V2/ActivateXtreme + LeanExtreme + Reversitol V2 to compare that to the same stack but without the Letrone that I ran in the spring.

I'll be looking for a slight recomp on this. Maybe drop 1-2% bf at most and add a couple lbs of lean muscle. Nothing too drastic. Just want to get my body in the best shape prior to starting a clean bulk around Sept/Oct. Thinking an 8 wk run.

Should I leave out the LeanXtreme...thoughts? Also, I'll prob be bridging this into a SERM + Letrone (might log that as well for comparison).

P.S. You really feel Letrone is strong enough in the T3/T4 department to "eat like a horse" and only add lean gains? I try to stay only around 200-300 surplus cals when I'm wanting to do a CLEAN bulk. Even though it obviously takes longer this way, the results are more visibly pronounced due to the low bf. But maybe I'll rethink this...

Regards,

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think you can certainly eat more than normal.
Increased thyroid function
Increased test levels
Lowered estro
Increased hgh
All help keep fat at bay.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Increased test levels
Lowered estro
Increased hgh
Sounds good to me. I picked up 3 bottles so I'll have plenty to test over a couple cycles of things.

Would have loved to have grabbed some Viron too, but my supp bill this month is outrageous unfortunately.

Regards,

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If it is as good as the Test Oral I Logged it is Great !!!

nelradi

Awards
What are the chances of me getting to log this?? I'm ending my cycle of Ostar1ne next week.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Increased test levels
Lowered estro
Increased hgh
Did any testers who got bloods get thyroid test as well to compare?

Intredested in being able to eat moar cals and not get obese.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did any testers who got bloods get thyroid test as well to compare?

Intredested in being able to eat moar cals and not get obese.
We did not run igf1, camp or hgh testing. Or or ghrelin. Everything else we got positive pings on.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
We did not run igf1, camp or hgh testing. Or or ghrelin. Everything else we got positive pings on.
Kk, if someone did do this, it will be a solid marketing point. Jus sayn'

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Got Letrone and Prolactrone on the way. First Black Lion products for me.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So would this be good during pct at 1 a day and continued until bottle empty?

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have 2 run this in my next pct. How is libido reported?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have 2 run this in my next pct. How is libido reported?
Libido reports have been varied but it was tested under a bunch of different circumstances which would potentially also effect libido.
I think, SO long as your careful not to drive estro down too low itll be elevated.

bobsaget2191

bobsaget2191

Awards
might have to pick this up for my sdmz4.0 cycle

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
God I can't wait to use this with rebirth on a killer beyond531 variation. It's gonna have a lot of volume in addition to the 531 work. I am just gonna eat the world and grow. Tired of looking like a pre teen girl.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
female athletes should they stay away from this?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would think that it would be possible. It is natural and it has both AI & Anabolic properties.
I know some female athletes take anabolics and also use Pharma AI's to control estrogen,
so i don't see why they couldnt. Though they would probably want to cut the dose in half.

Maybe brundel could answer this a little better.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I would think that it would be possible. It is natural and it has both AI & Anabolic properties.
I know some female athletes take anabolics and also use Pharma AI's to control estrogen,
so i don't see why they couldnt. Though they would probably want to cut the dose in half.

Maybe brundel could answer this a little better.
AI work differently in women than men too. One study used arimistane and a couple of other anti-e products and women actually responded like men would with an increase in test. It was on ergo-log but I can't find it

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Reducing estrogen levels can cause a host of negative sides. Id avoid it unless really needed like right before a contest.