True Shred vs Letrone

captainds

Awards
So trying to decide between the two for decreasing estrogen. Maybe consider others to. True shred seems like it has it all plus estrogen management. Only thing concerning is the bulbine liver toxicity that some have mentioned. https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/gyno-from-sustain-alpha.324807/ . This is my post to give you a history of why I would like a estrogen blocker . I have looked at Virtus but not so sure I am sold.

-Thanks for all your feedback

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
So trying to decide between the two for decreasing estrogen. Maybe consider others to. True shred seems like it has it all plus estrogen management. Only thing concerning is the bulbine liver toxicity that some have mentioned. https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/gyno-from-sustain-alpha.324807/ . This is my post to give you a history of why I would like a estrogen blocker . I have looked at Virtus but not so sure I am sold.

-Thanks for all your feedback
Virtus will beat out both products imo and I love true shred and letrone. 1ml of virtus worked for me on 100mg of trest if that means anything to you. I know @delsolrob did a great job on this one.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed above that Virtus sounds like more of a product that would meet your goals. Also another good one to consider would be Terminate by Hard Rock Supplements. There are (3) logs currently in progress in the supplement logs section on Terminate as well.

captainds

Awards
So just a question if both True shred and Terminate have Androsta-3, 5-diene-7, 17-dione 75mg the AI in both why would one be superior over the other in estrogen management? True shred just seems to have more goodies in it ? Which I am not familiar with a lot of the ingredients in Terminate though . Just trying to decide which I will probably be placing my order on one tonight.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
So just a question if both True shred and Terminate have Androsta-3, 5-diene-7, 17-dione 75mg the AI in both why would one be superior over the other in estrogen management? True shred just seems to have more goodies in it ? Which I am not familiar with a lot of the ingredients in Terminate though . Just trying to decide which I will probably be placing my order on one tonight.
Terminate has other test boosting ingredients and resveratrol can lower e slightly. True shred is more focused on fat loss/muscle hardening while terminate e is focused more on lowering estrogen and increasing test.

captainds

Awards
Terminate has other test boosting ingredients and resveratrol can lower e slightly. True shred is more focused on fat loss/muscle hardening while terminate e is focused more on lowering estrogen and increasing test.
I am guessing both can increase inflammation secondary to Androsta-3, 5-diene-7, 17-dione? That’s interesting now leaning more towards Terminate. 🤣 Letrone and invitcus is still a chance also. Can’t make up my mind.

captainds

Awards
I am guessing both can increase inflammation secondary to Androsta-3, 5-diene-7, 17-dione? That’s interesting now leaning more towards Terminate. 🤣 Letrone and Virtus is still a chance also. Can’t make up my mind.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Both great products tbh. Can’t go wrong with either. Lmk what you grab!
It's definitely a no lose situation so can't get better than that :)

captainds

Awards
Another question out of the 4 I have mentioned Terminate, True Shred, Letrone and Virtus which one would give me less inflammation. Recently took Xgels and still have had some inflammation sides flaring up. Note they have decreased dramatically since stopping Xgels.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another question out of the 4 I have mentioned Terminate, True Shred, Letrone and Virtus which one would give me less inflammation. Recently took Xgels and still have had some inflammation sides flaring up. Note they have decreased dramatically since stopping Xgels.
Tang none of them should cause inflammation. I’d estro gets too low it can cause sore joints though. Just have to keep an eye on it

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Tang none of them should cause inflammation. I’d estro gets too low it can cause sore joints though. Just have to keep an eye on it
I'll add that low cortisol can cause sore joints too, which has happened to some users with Arimistane. But manageable with dosing also.

Last edited:
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards