Legend Returns! DCP 2.0 is Almost Here! BPS Needs Loggers!

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's the timeframe on choosing loggers, boss?

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks dude! That's one of if not THE most in depth write ups on a product I've seen to date. Good read!

No joke! Creamed my science panties a bit reading it. :D

What's the timeframe on choosing loggers, boss?
Gonna keep accepting Apps through the weekend, then review them and pick winners next week. I'll get more specific as the time approaches, too.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Bump for more apps, I want to see some good logs.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
These area going to be ready to ship today, ladies and gentlemen...let's get those applications in.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
These area going to be ready to ship today, ladies and gentlemen...let's get those applications in.
Sweeeeeeeeeet

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
YES! Super excited. I can't wait to see this new DCP in action.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got a call from the trucking company. 2 hours until delivery. 2 hours and 5 minutes until I am rolling around naked in a pile of DCP.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Just got a call from the trucking company. 2 hours until delivery. 2 hours and 5 minutes until I am rolling around naked in a pile of DCP.
I once rolled around naked in a pile of PCP.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pics or it didn't happen

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmmm...a bro or a manzierre?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I absolutely LOVE Metalocalypse
If I end up waking up in the middle of the night and can't get back to sleep, it's my "go to" Netflix choice.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I end up waking up in the middle of the night and can't get back to sleep, it's my "go to" Netflix choice.
I had no idea it had made it to netflix! Even if I don't get picked to log the new DCP, THAT piece of info was well worth my participation in this promo! 100% srs

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They picked up a bunch of Adult Swim. Robot Chicken, Venture Bros., Aqua Teen Hunger Force...
yeah I saw ATHF on there. lol. I also watched all the episodes of Archer that are available

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
JWA, I'd like to hear more about your experience. LOL

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards

Body Performance Solutions (BPS) DCP 2.0 (180 Capsules) (New Formula): Discount DCP 2.0 Supplements
NutraPlanet is Proud to Be The First to Introduce NEW DCP 2.0!

LIMITED TIME: Get DCP 2.0 For an INSANE Intro-Sale Price!BPS' New & Improved DCP 2.0: Damage Control Protocol!

Body Performance Solutions (BPS) is excited to announce the release of the second generation of the wildly popular fat buner DCP, we are now ready to release to you the newly formulated and super potentDCP 2.0!While the original DCP worked very well and created quite a large following of raving fans, we did find a couple of limitations based on user feedback and emerging science.One was directly related to an increase in something called CPT1, which was greatly important for fat burning (and it still is in the new formula) but it ended up depleting the body's carnitine supply which led to side effects such as cramping in some users, and also just plain put a "governer" on the potential rate of fat loss (don't worry, keep reading and this will all be explained).Not only have we found a way to counter these limitations and thereby eliminating side effects and blowing the doors of the fat burning potential, we've also added several new extremely innovative ingredients while removing TTA (you won't miss it).The science behind DCP 2.0 is thick, but we've laid it out for you one ingredient at a time in a very digestible format (also with references at the end of each section to make it easier to go look them up), so give it a read and you'll find out right away why we're so excited to bring this revolutionary fat burner to the market.Artemisia Iwayomogi

Read more about it here http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/bulk-performance-solutions/dcp-2-0-180-capsules-new-formula.html

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does this improve absorbtion?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Nice! Just saw this email, will def be picking some up :dance:

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump-any developments/news/info?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got the bottles all boxed up and ready to ship....PM me the list when you've picked.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how exciting! :)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dsade is standup peoples. Excited to watch these go down!

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My fat is trembling in fear of the DCP! Maybe it's just my belly jiggling...but I prefer trembling.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm...let me think about it?

Ready for some logs!
she's always ready for your logs, bro, didn't you read the caption? I took this right off her match.com account profile. lol ;)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In return for your generocity if I win, all BPS reps get 15 minutes with:

View attachment 82025

tempted???
Wow...and you were on top of the list, too. Unfortunately, BPS is a family-friendly company and your posting of profanity has disqualified you. Ain't that some ****?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow...and you were on top of the list, too. Unfortunately, BPS is a family-friendly company and your posting of profanity has disqualified you. Ain't that some ****?
well I hang my head in shame. I thought it was a nice gesture. lol

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Wow!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
whats wrong with him trying to get some dates for his mom?
HIs mother was a hamster and his father smelt of elderberries!