Legend Returns! DCP 2.0 is Almost Here! BPS Needs Loggers!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright mf'ers, I'm in the game.

I'll start a log tomorrow to run concurrently with my existing training log.

You have a freakishly dainty thumb.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Swanson keeps great logs, cant wait to follow the DCP 2.0 log next!

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Swanson keeps great logs, cant wait to follow the DCP 2.0 log next!
Many thanks, sir!

Off to Armbrust east as we speak. Will post report in my PeakBeta+ log!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We have eggs, logs, sausage, logs, logs, baked beans, logs, logs, and logs....with spam.
Log, its log, its big its heavy its wood! Its log, its log its better than bad its good!

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your mom likes logs.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Just had my first workout with DCP 2.0. It's been a while since I sweated like that. I left looking like I just walked a few miles in a monsoon.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will be posting my log up shortly! Hitting up a quick back session on my lunch today. Overslept and missed chest day this morning thanks to being up all night with hives for no apparent reason. Really not happy about that.

Oh well. First dcp dose coming up in a minute

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm back from vacation now, should start my log today or tomorrow at latest

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice. Hope you had a great vacation, brotha.
only gained 3lbs this time, so I view it as a successful one :D first time my wife and I have done a vacation without the kids in 5 or 6 years, so it was nice. no schedule other than a couple of evening pool tournaments, and nothing in particular we felt we had to do. Most of the vacation was spent like this
bacardi.jpg

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
very nice. nothing wrong with a few mojitos. glad you had fun.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
only gained 3lbs this time, so I view it as a successful one :D first time my wife and I have done a vacation without the kids in 5 or 6 years, so it was nice. no schedule other than a couple of evening pool tournaments, and nothing in particular we felt we had to do. Most of the vacation was spent like this View attachment 82838
I'll tell you what. I'm on vacation right now. It's fun and all, but it sure is different with 2 kids as opposed to 1. Maybe it's just that 1 is under a year, but it's work. Glad you had a nice vacation! Where'd you go? Puerto Rico?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll tell you what. I'm on vacation right now. It's fun and all, but it sure is different with 2 kids as opposed to 1. Maybe it's just that 1 is under a year, but it's work. Glad you had a nice vacation! Where'd you go? Puerto Rico?
yeah, and I have 3 kids, which is even harsher. figure last two vacations to Hawaii and Puerto rico, they were 2,6 and 15 and 3,7,16 so really tough to manage. Yeah, that pic was at the Casa Bacardi, at their headquarters in Puerto Rico. We have a timeshare there, so go just about every year.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
yeah, and I have 3 kids, which is even harsher. figure last two vacations to Hawaii and Puerto rico, they were 2,6 and 15 and 3,7,16 so really tough to manage. Yeah, that pic was at the Casa Bacardi, at their headquarters in Puerto Rico. We have a timeshare there, so go just about every year.
Sounds fun! It wasn't hard to decide to have #2, but to have #3, I just don't know.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds fun! It wasn't hard to decide to have #2, but to have #3, I just don't know.
About to have #2 in the next 6 weeks. Wife wants 3-4, I may have to go get the big snip. Lol we'll see

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Geez, guys, we gotta puppy and that's plenty parental responsibility for me. :D
LOL! I hear that!

It's a LOT of work, but I honestly wouldn't trade my son for all the DCP2.0 in the warehouse

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As a question for Matt or any of the reps who might have heard this talked about, with original DCP it seemed advantageous to take 1 cap pre-bed. Any idea whether the same holds true for 2.0 ? I don't see why not, but figured its worth asking if i'm going to have to strip a cap off one of the other daily doses to use it

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As a question for Matt or any of the reps who might have heard this talked about, with original DCP it seemed advantageous to take 1 cap pre-bed. Any idea whether the same holds true for 2.0 ? I don't see why not, but figured its worth asking if i'm going to have to strip a cap off one of the other daily doses to use it
You could split up your last dose if you like. IMO a pre-bed dose would definitely be helpful. That nutrient partitioning and fat mobilization are both things you want to maximize while you sleep. Just depends on whether you'd rather split up your last dose, or just take both caps pre-bed. Gonna have to experiment with it to find out which you like better.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Many thanks, sir!

Off to Armbrust east as we speak. Will post report in my PeakBeta+ log!
You'll love it, truly one of the best gyms worldwide both in terms of atmosphere and equipment.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
I believe Matt tried the new DCP pre-bed with no problems. I'm a fan of the pre-bed scheme, but you may just want to stay at 2/2/2 for the first bottle. I actually wouldn't go 2/2/1/1, I'd go 2/2/2/1, but I wouldn't want to cut the sponsored logs shorter than 30 days.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe Matt tried the new DCP pre-bed with no problems. I'm a fan of the pre-bed scheme, but you may just want to stay at 2/2/2 for the first bottle. I actually wouldn't go 2/2/1/1, I'd go 2/2/2/1, but I wouldn't want to cut the sponsored logs shorter than 30 days.
yeah, that's sort of my dilemma there, not wanting to split the dose. Then again, given what my nutrition plan is like, dosing the last 2 prebed may work out ok too.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Skip your low carb meal (guessing you have one) and use that pre-bed.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Then LOWEST :D

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
yeah, that's sort of my dilemma there, not wanting to split the dose. Then again, given what my nutrition plan is like, dosing the last 2 prebed may work out ok too.
I hadn't thought of taking the last 2 prebed.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hadn't thought of taking the last 2 prebed.
with original DCP, 1 prebed was a noticeable acceleration of fat loss, so I figure it should work well with this too. Hopefully matt will check in sooner or later and give his opinion.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
with original DCP, 1 prebed was a noticeable acceleration of fat loss, so I figure it should work well with this too. Hopefully matt will check in sooner or later and give his opinion.
hmm. may look into pre bed dosing myself.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm going to. 2/2/1/1 here. If I recall that's how I did the OG, had good luck.