KleensQueen Kleens House with FINAFLEX PRO XANTHINE & ALC+CLA (Sponsored)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow that's some great progress! Seeing you've been having problems with your health as well.
Good job! And keep killing it!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now there is my fit sis. You did a kick ass job. Super proud of you. Love ya

KleensQueen

KleensQueen

Awards
I think you look absolutely fantastic, congratulations, I am glad you enjoyed it! We at FINAFLEX are proud to have sponsored you and are extremely happy with your results and very happy all your complications have been corrected and wish you nothing but the best of health in the future!

Thanks again dear, I am so grateful to have done it. :) Consider me again if something else comes up. :)

KleensQueen

KleensQueen

Awards
I told you all she looked great. I am a damn lucky man.
NA, I am a lucky woman to have such a great man. :) I love you babe, thanks for being an awesome trainer. ;)

Wow that's some great progress! Seeing you've been having problems with your health as well.
Good job! And keep killing it!
Thanks dear, sure can't wait to get back to the gym. I have another week to go before I can go back.

Now there is my fit sis. You did a kick ass job. Super proud of you. Love ya

Thanks bub. I am proud of you too! You keep up the good work as well. Luv ya dearly. I so can't wait to go back to the gym. I am getting soo jealous of seeing the commercials, and man doing his thing.. :( Didn't help you came down and did a work out with him. lol. 1 more week and I can go back!! :) WHOO-HOOO.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry for the delay. Its been crazy since surgery. Here is my review.

I think this product is awesome. It helped me lean down and build muscle. I was not sure what I wanted to accomplish when I started the log, but I love what I have accomplished which is, a small 4 pack and put the bump back in my hump. I love the muscle definition it gave me. I would highly recommend trying this out.
I do feel like I was not the best candidate during the log running because of all the health issues I had going on. But I am very thankful for this product because it helped my doctor diagnose a problem I was having.

Last pics taken on 11-26-11.

View attachment 49852
You did an Awesome job, Jo! Nothing to be taken lightly, especially considering all you had going on (and believe me, lady, I know how you feel and empathize with you!) I hope that 2012 is kinder to you and you get to where you want to without all the roadblocks!

~Rosie~

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow you can really see your abs coming through...great job.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Army Guy Supplement Logs 851