KLEEN's Recovery and Cut Log = RLS Dermacrine, NTBM Gear and other goodies to start.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Reading this workout it reminds me of what I am doing right now except the no rest periods has to be absolutely brutal! You sir are beast.
Yeah I am just dripping by the end of second rotation.

Cheers to a quick and successful recovery man!!

:cheers:
AMEN to that!

Cardio this morning treadmil 40 minutes, 450 calories. Class is picking up a bit now finally getting into stuff I need to know... LOL

Also increased Dermacrine to 5 pumps per day.

Speaking of I am very excited, NTBM/RLS is coming out with a newer version of dermacrine using the Formastanzol transdermal and it will have a full 30 days supply at 2 doses a day! MAN' I CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT!!!!!!! Supposed to be adding in some extra goodies to so, and saying it will be even cheaper than Dermicrine is now. That will be awesome!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Speaking of I am very excited, NTBM/RLS is coming out with a newer version of dermacrine using the Formastanzol transdermal and it will have a full 30 days supply at 2 doses a day! MAN' I CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT!!!!!!! Supposed to be adding in some extra goodies to so, and saying it will be even cheaper than Dermicrine is now. That will be awesome!
Do want!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
U

AMEN to that!

Cardio this morning treadmil 40 minutes, 450 calories. Class is picking up a bit now finally getting into stuff I need to know... LOL

Man I can't wait for that stuff to come out. I am enjoying Dermacrine but with the improvements and added volume it makes it all the better. ill be picking some up to run in the future when its released;)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
HAHA, I am BEGGING for some when it comes out for testing.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

AMEN to that!

can't wait to see this one.oh the waiting ahhh:aargh:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The weight workout

Okay just going to put my weights and reps up and hop off of here.

BB Flat Bench - 65x20, 110x20, 135x20 x3 sets, Last set of 20 was pretty hard to finish but I got it. Really having to concentrate on mind muscle connection on all lifts right now.

Lat Pull down Chin Grip - 90x20, 105x20, 120x20, 120x10>105x10, 105x10 Nice I burned out from the reps. That and my back is the most deconditioned part of me from the surgery and layoff.

DB Standing shoulder press - 27.5x20, 37.5x20, 37x5x20, 37.5x15, 32.5x12 - these felt good, challenging but good.

Warm up for deads - DB Swings 35x25, 45x15 great warm up for deads! Thanks Resolve for suggesting them as a warmup to them.

Dead lifts - 225x5, 275x5, 315x5, 365x3, 315x8 - shoulder felt good here, was lifting slowly to avoid explosiveness causing damage to the cartilage.

Olympic Bar Curls - 95x5, 105x5, 110x5, 110x5 - these felt nice, now shoulder movement so I pushed a little harder on them today.

Dips - Assisted (-50x10, -30x10), Regular Dips BW x 10, BW x10

Work felt good conditioning is coming back. Shoulder felt good on everything.

I haVE BEEN DOING A LOW FAT CARB UP THIS WEEKEND but only about 300 grams per day. Forgive the caps lock...

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
looks like you are going light on upper body pushing movements especially (shoulders, chest)

how long has it been since surgery?

does it bother you at all if you go and you have had to back down on weight used since surgery?

how long did the Doctor say it would take to heal ideally from surgery?

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good see your still hanging in there and killin ****.I know its gotta take alot of self control to not lift like you normally would.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
looks like you are going light on upper body pushing movements especially (shoulders, chest)

how long has it been since surgery?

does it bother you at all if you go and you have had to back down on weight used since surgery?

how long did the Doctor say it would take to heal ideally from surgery?
It will be 5 weeks on Wednesday I think. Jan 12 was the day I got cut on. Doc said it will be a pretty quick recovery. The depth of the tear was not bad, itwas very thin it just covered a lot of area. So it was bacically shaving the thin flap off and then resurfacing the cartilage under it.

As far as time lines he didn't give me any other than telling me when i could start lifting, and when i could lift with the shoulder as well. Said keep it light but your strength and the jointstability should actually return pretty quickly. I can basically move up on my own as I feel comfortable. Each week I seem to be able to add about 10 lbs to bench with the same comfort level so I am pretty comfortable in the spped of recovery.

good see your still hanging in there and killin ****.I know its gotta take alot of self control to not lift like you normally would.
You have no idea. Even the 365 on Deads was questionable, but 315 was nothing to pull as far as the shoulder goes so I just went for it. The slower lifting made it feel pretty heavy, but I knew I needed to raise the weight of the floor slowly not lift explosively, which is why such a light weight whooped me. LOL

Dips were awesome, my sternum still gets tight and pops when I do them but that is ok. So nice to do them again. I can't wait until I get to use my new dip belt!!!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeh I can imagine I would be aggravated if I was having to work my way up in that fashion. It would be too easy to want to push harder, and add more weight but you are doing the right thing bud. Keep it up!

I had a buddy that broke his wrist and was on weight restriction for quite some time. This Guy is a beast and maxes out at 450 bench. After doc released him to lifting he was on a 50 lb. Limit. It was funny seeing him bench with a 5 on each side and a girl next to him with a 25 on each side...:toofunny:

Recovery looks to be going great man! You'll be tip top in no time!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Cardio Day & supplement update.

Okay so I got Forged Burner in this weekend and decided to alternate my Adderllin and Forged Burner since many people have been seeing good results with this combination.

Doing will look like this until I figure out best placement for each one.
Forged Burner 1 cap - Day 1 Morning, Day 2 Forged MidMorning ETC...
Adderllin - 1 cap - Day 1 Mid Morning, Day 2 Early morning. ETC...
Gear - Weight Days 3 first thing in AM w/aminos, 3 with post workout meal, 3 with last meal for total of 9 a day.
Dermacrine - 5 pumps per day
N2KTS - 1.5 scoops upon waking on lifting days, and 1 scoop on cardio days. The N2KTS gets in my system much more quickly than the diet pills so I do one scoop when I take my diet pill and am ready by the time I get to the gym, then the diet pill kicks in. Works excellently.

This morning was cardio:
Treadmill Incline 3.0 MPH walk - 45 minutes 530 calories burned.
ABS -
Drawbridges - 3 sets (each until failure)
Crunches 2 sets until failure.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay so I got Forged Burner in this weekend and decided to alternate my Adderllin and Forged Burner since many people have been seeing good results with this combination.

Gear - Weight Days 3 first thing in AM w/aminos, 3 with post workout meal, 3 with last meal for total of 9 a day.
N2KTS - 1.5 scoops upon waking on lifting days, and 1 scoop on cardio days. The N2KTS gets in my system much more quickly than the diet pills so I do one scoop when I take my diet pill and am ready by the time I get to the gym, then the diet pill kicks in. Works excellently.

This morning was cardio:
ABS -
I am interested to hear about the Forged Burner, I hear good things.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Honestly I am impressed with it. I had to remind myself a little bit ago to take the Adderllin because I am still stimulated from the Forged this morning. It is kind of like the feeling you get when adding a stim to Recreate, nice mental clairy, keeps me nice and warm and honestly the appetite suppression is damn good. I also had to rmind myself to eat meal 3 just now.

I am going to go for a walk / Jog at lunch around 1:00-1:30 also.

Oh yeah I did my bodyfat yesterday after i had eaten and drank so not accurate but said 13.4 since my skin was probably already a little thicker from exercise and eating I would assume about a 13% even. Remember I was easily 15% when starting this. I am still weighing in at 200 lbs and my shoulder, arms and chest have really come up the past two weeks. I got some great compliments last night from someone who hadn't seen me since Christmas. They thought I had lost 10 lbs, said I looked much thinner, my face was leaner and my waist noticeably smaller. So I am pretty hyped.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am interested to hear about the Forged Burner, I hear good things.
Interested here also. I know for sure that Adderllin is good stuff. Clean, lasting energy. Incredible focus.

I think Kleen has the right idea in stacking both of them. Should get mad energy while promoting fat loss.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly I am impressed with it. I had to remind myself a little bit ago to take the Adderllin because I am still stimulated from the Forged this morning. It is kind of like the feeling you get when adding a stim to Recreate, nice mental clairy, keeps me nice and warm and honestly the appetite suppression is damn good. I also had to rmind myself to eat meal 3 just now.

I am going to go for a walk / Jog at lunch around 1:00-1:30 also.

Oh yeah I did my bodyfat yesterday after i had eaten and drank so not accurate but said 13.4 since my skin was probably already a little thicker from exercise and eating I would assume about a 13% even. Remember I was easily 15% when starting this. I am still weighing in at 200 lbs and my shoulder, arms and chest have really come up the past two weeks. I got some great compliments last night from someone who hadn't seen me since Christmas. They thought I had lost 10 lbs, said I looked much thinner, my face was leaner and my waist noticeably smaller. So I am pretty hyped.
Damn, those are some encouraging compliments and pretty damn specific too!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great stuff here can't wait to hear your thoughts on the fore. burn as well.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Have lost a good amount of weight now.

I weighed myself this morning and i was down to 194, I knew that I had dropped some weight but i got on the scale this weekend middle of a carb load and was 200. However a fresh weigh while semi depleted had me down several lbs. Now I know out of the 8-10 lbs I have lost the past month about 3-4 of that was glycogen and water from lowering my carb levels. However my waist is getting much smaller and people are taking notice. Hell I was even comfortable taking my shirt of while running yesterday.

Yesterday I did not get up for the gym because i had an early teacher conference. I worked out on my Tower2000 when I got home though. Yesterday at lunch I did interval sprints. I was running about 85-90% max speed for 15 second then walk 30, then run again. I did this for 1.5 miles then I briskly walked back to work. At one point when I took off I thought I stepped on something but I had actually ripped the skin of the bottom of my big toe. Was the soft part in between the ball of the foot and the"knuckle" of the toe. I had shoes on but I assume my foot slid in side the shoe when I torqued to take off.

That led me to today where I had to ride the recumbant bike. I was about a little late getting to the gym because I couldn't find my wifes keys. So I only did 35 minutes but I burned about 315 cals too. Did abs and then chilled in the sauna for a few minutes.

I have to say I am very impressed with both Forged and Adderllin, both have me feeling great all day. I am finding that I like the Forged in the mornings, and then the Adderllin the second dose of the day to keep me more attentive during the afternoon hours when I typically get a little more distracted. Hunger is definitely blunted, I eat because I am on schedule not due to hunger. However, there is not any problem eating when it is time.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn look at you so happy on your stims, lol I have to wean off mine, it's that time... I will have to give it a good break this time... Maybe just some strange brew on Sunday mornings....yah that's the ticket...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Damn look at you so happy on your stims, lol I have to wean off mine, it's that time... I will have to give it a good break this time... Maybe just some strange brew on Sunday mornings....yah that's the ticket...
Yes for sure. Although as you know I never dose my stims high. Even my pre-workouts almost never even approach the maximum dose. I am already hyperactive as it is and it just gets to be overload so stim sensitivity is never a problem for me. I am only using one of each and totally enjoying them. I think I would probably get a little squirly on 2 Forged, I have taken 2 Adderllin and it was awesome because I needed the focus and energy that day but it was still a pretty hyper feeling. I couldn't sit still but could still stay on task somehow which is not mormal when overly stimmed so that shows the focus power of Adderllin. I really didn't think it would help me focus as much as it has.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes for sure. Although as you know I never dose my stims high. Even my pre-workouts almost never even approach the maximum dose. I am already hyperactive as it is and it just gets to be overload so stim sensitivity is never a problem for me. I am only using one of each and totally enjoying them. I think I would probably get a little squirly on 2 Forged, I have taken 2 Adderllin and it was awesome because I needed the focus and energy that day but it was still a pretty hyper feeling. I couldn't sit still but could still stay on task somehow which is not mormal when overly stimmed so that shows the focus power of Adderllin. I really didn't think it would help me focus as much as it has.
Yah it starts real small for me too but long runs of OEP can really screw with your receptors, I am very desenstized right now...me of all people who couldn't handle 1 scoop of jacked when it came out .lol

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yah it starts real small for me too but long runs of OEP can really screw with your receptors, I am very desenstized right now...me of all people who couldn't handle 1 scoop of jacked when it came out .lol
Yeah definitely. I used to increase my stims when I didn't feel stimulated any more. Then I realized that was just my CNS attenuating and not that my body temperature not rising. I would still be warm, and not hungry, just wasn't as stimmed so I just don't go up on stuff any more. However being on them for a long time is definitely going to increase tolerance a bit.

I am also going to be more careful about running any anticortisol type diet pills for very long. Since I am relatively succeptible to cartilage damage apparently, lowering cortisol for too long is not a good idea for me. At least never during any heavier lifting. I need it to regulate my inflammation. Maybe on a cut or slow tempo workout. However if lifting heavier I will just stay away.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

This morning was cardio:
ABS -

Pretty nice stack you got here. I've been dosing the gear pretty similar, only 4pre and 4post and 3 before bed(last meal) also. The adderlin is definitely some good stuff. 1 pill is all i take too. Still gotta try the forged burner though. Anyways seems like your doing good and killing sh1t as always my fellow N2KTS'R ;)

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Impressive!! Im looking into adderlin and forged burner. Gear is def on my list of things to try but i gotta save up for awhile.

Workouts looking on point and you seem to be doing great on the cutting department. Shoulder treating you well?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Impressive!! Im looking into adderlin and forged burner. Gear is def on my list of things to try but i gotta save up for awhile.

Workouts looking on point and you seem to be doing great on the cutting department. Shoulder treating you well?
Yes as a matter of fact it is. No discomfort in the joint at all right now during the giant circuit sets. I get a little bit of discomfort in the end of the high rep heavier sets during the weekend. However it is only mild discomfort and that is stimulation is needed to continue to make the cartilage adapt and add collagen. However no residual soreness occurs in the joint not even the following day. I wont go over my last dead performance for another 2 weeks just try to add some reps. Squats I am about to start pushing even harder in the 5 rep range. I also need to get a foam roller some time soon. I want to use on my back and my quads and hip/glute tie-ins.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes as a matter of fact it is. No discomfort in the joint at all right now during the giant circuit sets. I get a little bit of discomfort in the end of the high rep heavier sets during the weekend. However it is only mild discomfort and that is stimulation is needed to continue to make the cartilage adapt and add collagen. However no residual soreness occurs in the joint not even the following day. I wont go over my last dead performance for another 2 weeks just try to add some reps. Squats I am about to start pushing even harder in the 5 rep range. I also need to get a foam roller some time soon. I want to use on my back and my quads and hip/glute tie-ins.
def a good idea to make sure things adapt correctly.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Past few days updates.

Sorry haven't been updating as much as I normally do. Been pretty busy lately. I did cardio on Friday and burned 481 cals on the treadmill.

We lifted Sunday instead of Saturday and I decided to do all machines except for squats and DB Curls. I am basically going from memory here but it is pretty accurate. I slowed my repetitions down and really concentrated on the contraction. My shoulder had been feeling a little sore so I just figured I would be careful.

Hammer Strength Incline Bench 70x15, 90x15 for 4 sets

Lat Pull Downs varying grips - 70x15 90x15 for 4 sets

Hammer Strength Shoulder Press MTS 50x15, 70x15 x 2
DB Front raises straight into lateral raises 10 of each per side is 1 set performed 2 sets 20x10+10, 20x10+10

Squats 95x15, 205x5, 265x5, 285x5, 315x5

DB Curls - 27.5x15, 35x10, 37.5x10

Diamond Push Ups - 3 sets of 15

Workout was nice had a great pump since I was eating carbs all weekend.

Entertaining the idea of a Lean Gains type diet again and sticking with it for a while to see what I can do with it. I just need more nutrient dense foods than I had last time was just too full to eat it. Either way if not that some type of intermittent fasting protocol.

This mornings cardio had me burning 500 cals on the treadmill. I was sweating like a whore in church. I dropped a good amount of water from this weekend but I am looking full. I think I must be up over 200 after this weekends carbing up.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been killing the cardio bro! Nice job

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How's that shoulder feeling during all this?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Been killing the cardio bro! Nice job
Thanks Rick!
How's that shoulder feeling during all this?
It has been feeling good although I think I tore through some scar tissue at the incision point this past week. Right at my incision the muscle and what not got a little sore for a bit and had me a little being a little careful. I could see a little bruising right around it too so I think it just tore some bound up scar tissue. It felt great all the way through the work out Sunday, and today it actually feels a bit better than it did before I lifted again since it started hurting. It was the meat on the outside of the shoulder though, I could tell the pain was on the outside of the joint. Still being careful as you can see. I promised myself I was not going to even do anything I considered pushing it until the 2 month mark. That is another 2 weeks then I will bump up intensity a little more assuming everything else is going well.

As far as Lean Gains goes I just had my last meal of the day ended up right around 2200 cals in 3 meals. Was not overly easy to get it in but not too bad either. Freed up some food choices for sure. Tomorrow will be a little higher carb than today which topped out about 175 grams of carbs tomorrow will be a little closer to 200-250 with lower fats and approaching 2800 cals.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As far as Lean Gains goes I just had my last meal of the day ended up right around 2200 cals in 3 meals. Was not overly easy to get it in but not too bad either. Freed up some food choices for sure. Tomorrow will be a little higher carb than today which topped out about 175 grams of carbs tomorrow will be a little closer to 200-250 with lower fats and approaching 2800 cals.
You stealing pages from my play book? Your carb numbers are a little higher than mine but I will be in the same caloric range as you with my leangains. Hoppefully I can stuff in the 100 grams of protein immediately post workout, may have a shake with the meal if need be. Good stuff Chris, happy to hear the shoulder is continuing to get better.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You stealing pages from my play book? Your carb numbers are a little higher than mine but I will be in the same caloric range as you with my leangains. Hoppefully I can stuff in the 100 grams of protein immediately post workout, may have a shake with the meal if need be. Good stuff Chris, happy to hear the shoulder is continuing to get better.
Same here. Glad to hear the shoulder is coming around. As long as the recovery process is proceeding in a positive manner, its great news.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup great to hear back in killing it after that surgery!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same here. Glad to hear the shoulder is coming around. As long as the recovery process is proceeding in a positive manner, its great news.
That's the way you have to look at it... takes patience..

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I increased weight on bigger exercises and stayed the same on the smaller ones. Still feels good. Recovery is actually pretty high, I think I got through it about the same speed as last time as well.
Yesterdays Workout
20 reps per exercise one exercise after the other no rest making a total of 3 rotations and 600 total reps. Weights used 32.5 for first four exercises and 20 for the rest
Everything is done with dumbbells on this workout no resting between exercises or rotations.*
Dead lifts > Bench > Squat > Bent Over Row w/ elbows out > Romanian DL > Shrugs > Standing Arnold Press > Reverse Lunges > Curls

I was drenched by the time that this was over actually about halfway through it. It took me a good 8 minutes to get myself calmed down afterwards. Just gasping and dripping sweat continuously. I almost wanted to hurl but got it under control. I kept grinning through it something about this workout brings out the masochist in me I guess. I truly enjoy the challenge and discomfort. My resting heart rate has dropped about 8 bpm since starting it too.

I touched base on the fact I was going to do the Lean Gain approach to dieting for a while. Well I already started it and here is a little information about it from what I understand so far since he does not have a book out yet. I am going by what I can learn from his blog.

The Lean Gains approach is similar to the Warrior diet but with muscle mass in mind. It has 16 hours of fasting and 8 hour period of eating, you still have to keep calories in mind just get them in a condensed time period to take advantage of the Intermittent fasting principles. There are lower carb days when you don't lift that you can still have a balance on and then a higher carb moderate fat day. However it is the Leptin response to this intermittent fasting pattern that helps the cutting while building muscle mass. Carbs are basically high enough a massive refeed is not needed. On high carb days 300-400 grams of carbs is no problem. There are a lot of options and they don't always have to be clean for it to work. Sometimes even more so they are not even close. He has days where you sit and try to consume ridiculous amounts of food. Cheese cake, MASSIVE steaks, I don’t know yet exactly when these tweaks are applied but I am interested in finding out for sure.

My experience so far, I get a hunger pang or two around the times I am used to eating, but then it is gone with in minutes. I am relatively sure this is actually more a conditioned response to those meal times, and that will diminish quickly. However admittedly it is challenging to get it all in those 8 hours however a few more sirlions will fix that... Home made turkey chili with rice, MMMMMMM lots of good options. I am also taking 8 grams of Glutamine/BCAA mix and 1 GEAR every 2 hours during the fast to promote synthesis. Anything under 50 calories does not break the fast and can be done every couple of hours without losing the effects. I am giving this diet at least 6 weeks to see how it actually works.

So to give an idea of what the lower carb day looks like for me on Lean Gains this was what I ate yesterday. Today the macros will be tilted toward the higher carb

2 small chili from Wendy's scooped from bottom 50 protein, 46 carbs, 14 fat
1 breakfast taco - 8 protein, 18 carbs, 8 fat

2 0z almonds 6 protein, 12 carbs, 28 fats
1 cup blueberries 1 protein, 18 carbs 0 fats
3 scoops protein powder 69 protein, 9 carbs 7.5 fat
1/2 cup oats 4 protein, 27 carbs, 2.5 fats

6 oz ground turkey 36 protein, 10 carbs, 18 fat
1 scoop protein powder 23 protein, 3 carbs 2.5 fats
1/4 cup noodles 2 protein, 11 carbs, 0 fats

Daily totals
Protein - 202 grams = 808 37.6%
Carbs - 154 grams = 616 28.6%
Fats - 80.5 grams = 724.5 33.7%
Add in 20 grams BCAA and 10 grams whey during the fast for a total of about 230 in protein.

Yesterdays meals

Meal 1
4 scoops whey - 92 protein, 12 carbs, 10 fats
1 cup blueberries 1 protein, 18 carbs 0 fats
I whole grain blueberry bagel = Protein 9, Carbs 54, 2 Fats
1 whole grain Brown Sugar Cinnamon mini bagel = Protein 4, Carbs 24, Fats 0.5
2 tbls of Srawberry Preserves 24 carbs
3 caps Fish Oil = Fat 3.2 grams
Meal Totals
Protein - 106 grams 424 cals
Carbs - 132 grams, 528
Fats 15.7 grams, 141.3 cals
Total Cals = 1093

Meal 2 same as meal 1 minus the mini bagel
Meal Totals
Protein - 102 grams 408 cals
Carbs - 108 grams, 432
Fats 15.7 grams, 141.3 cals
Total Cals = 997

Meal 3
2 oz grilled chicken breast - Protein 14, Carbs 0, .5 Fats
2 scoops whey Protein 46, Carbs 6, Fats 5
3 caps Fish Oil = Fat 3.2 grams
Protein 60 = 240
Carbs 6 = 24 - I should have at least tried to have something with a little carbs here but was too full stomach will stretch quickly though.
Fats 8 = 72
336 cals

Total Cals for the day 2426
Protein - 268 = 1072 44%
Carbs 246 = 984 41%
Fats 39.4 = 354 15%

On a side note I have stopped the dermacrine. I will use it later but now is just not the best time to get the use out of it that it deserves. I used it 3 weeks and I am sure it helped me along with my recovery however I am going to use it when my concentration is on growing. I am still taking the Gear, N2KTS, Jack3d, Forged Burner and Adderllin along with a GH Supplement. I am more than likely going to start a Test booster of some sort, more than likely Testopro.

This morning was cardio and I did 500 cals on the treadmill in 45 minutes. I have also been walking most days at lunch this is just activity and not quite intense enough to be called cardio. However I do throw in calisthenics in circuits on occasion like I did yesterday, or do wind sprints or walk up and down a steep hill to increase intensity a little.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great stuff, bruder Chris. You're going about this whole thing the right way. Kudos to you for showing us how to do things correctly. And wisely.

Even though injuries suck big ol' hairy donkey balls, I always come out having learned something. While training in the recovery mode, I tighten up form and utilize the mind-to-muscle connection in a much more pronounced manner. I also cut out all momentum lifting, slow down rep speed, and increase the TUT.

So injuries can be a true learning experience. :22:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He has days where you sit and try to consume ridiculous amounts of food. Cheese cake, MASSIVE steaks, I don’t know yet exactly when these tweaks are applied but I am interested in finding out for sure.
Sounds like a diet even I could swing. :smokin::lmao:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like a diet even I could swing. :smokin::lmao:
Now you are feeling me. LOL! I am getting more groceries this weekend and will really be able to exploit the diet by making some of my favorites with some healthy twists. Like a low fat exra meaty whole wheat lasagna. Many other options just open up that even though they are not unhealthy I typically would still consider splurging when trying to obtain or maintain abs. So being able to eat them and get those effects is very appealing. I just need to see that it works as it says, and have no reason to believe it wouldn't.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great stuff, bruder Chris. You're going about this whole thing the right way. Kudos to you for showing us how to do things correctly. And wisely.

Even though injuries suck big ol' hairy donkey balls, I always come out having learned something. While training in the recovery mode, I tighten up form and utilize the mind-to-muscle connection in a much more pronounced manner. I also cut out all momentum lifting, slow down rep speed, and increase the TUT.

So injuries can be a true learning experience. :22:
Exactly, I have shortened my range of ROM a little and the mind muscle connection from paying so much attention to the feel the ROM is giving me better contractions than I have had in a while. I am being pretty careful with the weights to for sure. Noticing my back is going to need to catch up more slowly do to the position of the injury. However it is going great and I am happy with the recovery.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now you are feeling me. LOL! I am getting more groceries this weekend and will really be able to exploit the diet by making some of my favorites with some healthy twists. Like a low fat exra meaty whole wheat lasagna. Many other options just open up that even though they are not unhealthy I typically would still consider splurging when trying to obtain or maintain abs. So being able to eat them and get those effects is very appealing. I just need to see that it works as it says, and have no reason to believe it wouldn't.
Recipe please for said lasagna... kind of doing the same thing big guy ;). I have a great quick chili recipe I need to put on paper, you would like it a lot and it is far better than Wendy's.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Recipe please for said lasagna... kind of doing the same thing big guy ;). I have a great quick chili recipe I need to put on paper, you would like it a lot and it is far better than Wendy's.
We all come up with healthier alternatives to making our favorite foods. I make a semi-healthy homemade pizza that is to die for. Wheat crust, lean beef and turkey, lowfat mozzerella cheese, and almost no pizza sauce. The only thing "bad" on it is the pepperoni. Can't have a pizza without pepperoni. :nono2:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My wife makes a healthy lasagna with wheat pasta, cottage cheese instead of Riccota, lean turkey sausage and low fat Mozz cheese. However, regular pasta sauce is used :nervous:

Obviously I'm not eating that now, but man, it's good stuff when I do!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We all come up with healthier alternatives to making our favorite foods. I make a semi-healthy homemade pizza that is to die for. Wheat crust, lean beef and turkey, lowfat mozzerella cheese, and almost no pizza sauce. The only thing "bad" on it is the pepperoni. Can't have a pizza without pepperoni. :nono2:
you can buy low fat pepperoni

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I will have to put it all down on paper. It makes on huge pan, I double the amount of meat most people use. Use fat free ricotta and cottage cheese, and yes I use a normal sauce. I have a lot of good things I need to put down on paper that I just make. when I am wanting to be lazy I make the exact same mixture but with whole wheat shell, macaroni or spirals. Cuts prep time in half and honestly tastes just as good. :)
MMMM that sounds good. Although I love a spicy chicken pizza with bell peppers, jalapeños, and diced fresh tomatoes too.
My wife makes a healthy lasagna with wheat pasta, cottage cheese instead of Riccota, lean turkey sausage and low fat Mozz cheese. However, regular pasta sauce is used :nervous:

Obviously I'm not eating that now, but man, it's good stuff when I do!
In the greater scheme of things the sugars in that pasta sauce aren't going to be a huge factor. Keep in mind the whole of a meal has WAY more to do with the glycemic reaction than the specifics of a small portion of the meal. You have lots of protein and complex carbs, some fats, all of this slows down the processing rate of the small amount of simple sugars ingested. The portions of the feeding we tend to go with for this type of food choice is normally still moderate as well. In a lifestyle type of diet weight loss and enjoyment of life are blended and work fine. However in the go go mode you are in for a contest yeah best avoided.

I would not be attempting this lean gains approach going into a contest because I am not sure how I am going to react. However if response is good then I will be very excited. As I am getting used to the eating pattern already.

you can buy low fat pepperoni
NOOOOOOO!!!! Such sacrilege. LOL
How is the shoulder coming along Chris?
It is doing well, getting stronger every week. Only gets discomfort every once in a while just moving along nicely as far as its progress.
all this food talk mmmm mmm
I know and during the fasting portion of my day. Oh well I get to eat big soon enough...

Oh yeah I took the day off from training. I am going to be out late at the Linkin Park concert tonight and don't want to ruin the experience by dragging ass from not sleeping enough. Tomorrow is a cardio day but I will lift then either Saturday or Sunday will lift again so I get all of them in this week.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am going to be out late at the Linkin Park concert tonight and don't want to ruin the experience by dragging ass from not sleeping enough.
Hope you had fun, brother!! :dance:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lean Gains... So far very impressed.

So I hit the gym today and just did an easy upper body workout since I am going in again tomorrow, I saved legs for then because I will actually be lifting heavier on legs than the rest of my body.

Flat BB Bench - 95x20, 135x20, 145x20
Incline DB Flies - 32.5x10 2 sets

Cybex Lat Pull - 90x20, 130x20, 130x20
Straight Arm Lat Pull down - 50x10 2 sets

DB Shoulder Press - 45x20
Arnold Press 50x20
DB Front raise - 25x10 2 sets
DB Lateral Raise - 25x10 2 sets
Rear Delt Raise 17.5 x 20 2 sets

So far since starting the lean gains approach I have filled back up completely as far as glycogen levels go. I am sitting right at a fasted 200 lbs up from 194. My muscles look very full and vascularity is up. I had a great pump from todays workout too. I have enjoyed some leniency in the food choices while still maintaining mostly healthy eating practices. Had a huge half pound buffalo burger the other day. Chicken with pasta and marinara sauce. I can see that after a little getting used to this type of eating could become both easy and fun. Adjusting is easy and if you keep track of the first 2 meals you know exactly what you need to eat in the last 1 or two depending on how often you eat. I try to get at least 1000 cals, in the first meal though. Then 750 and 750 are good. Gradually I will try to get in 1500 cals at first and last 2 meals be smaller more of a topping off than filling up meals.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Who love Lean Gains? I do that's who!

Well as you all know I have stopped the Dermacrine, I haven't started a test booster as of yet, and I have started lean gains. In that period of time I have filled back up to 200 lbs from 194 and am definitely leaner. I look extremely solid right now. BOTH of my arms have swelled up to over 17 inches flexed from 16 3/4 and pretty damn lean the bicep vein is visible at all times. Vein going from chest to shoulder is visible at all times and downright sexy when I am lifting. LOL. I have been able to eat like I am on a lean bulk when I do eat and still cutting up. So far I am saying this is the best of both worlds. Let's see how the progress continues.
I am gong to go to my other gym and do dead lifts tomorrow and some leg press actually I am going to lead in with leg press then hit deads not going over 315.

Today was
Wide Grip Hammer Incline Press 45x20, 55x20, 65x20
Rope Lat Pull - 90x20, 105x20 x2 sets
Rope Straight arm pull downs 50x10, 60x8
Hammer Shoulder MTS Press 55x20, 65x20, 75x15
DB Uprights to parallels only - 30x15, 35x15

DB Curls 30x10, 32.5x9
DB Hammer Curls - 32.5x7

Dips Body weight - 20 for 2 sets 3rd set 10

Feeling good awesome pump shoulder felt pretty good throughout. Only mild discomfort once or twice but that is required to stimulae more healing and strength in the cartilage. I am going to get my daughter and get ready for her birthday party. Hope everyone has a great day!