KLEEN's Competition Prep - From bleak to FREAK in 20 weeks!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you don't mind me asking what other compounds have presented this issue? I ask because when on Epistane/Trenazone I could no longer run in the morning. Shin/Calf pumps were far to painful.

Sweet bench numbers...
Not sure on the trenazone but yeah epistane for sure. Most orals seem to have this side to some degree or other but it seems that methylated products tend to have it happen more often. So things like HDrol, Mechabol, Epi, DMZ, and the like are all relative pump risks. Then stuff like Furazadrol and some others also seem to provide pumps even though not methylated. The big key is dose dependent and when you go up in dose you should be using taurine and potassium to combat them but that does not mean you will keep them completely at bay.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not sure on the trenazone but yeah epistane for sure. Most orals seem to have this side to some degree or other but it seems that methylated products tend to have it happen more often. So things like HDrol, Mechabol, Epi, DMZ, and the like are all relative pump risks. Then stuff like Furazadrol and some others also seem to provide pumps even though not methylated. The big key is dose dependent and when you go up in dose you should be using taurine and potassium to combat them but that does not mean you will keep them completely at bay.
Thanks Chris, as always you are a wealth of information.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Okay so not to be a douche here but this picture frightened me. I was looking at guys who had done the show in March just to get an idea of what the competition would be like for that. Now this guy placed like 8th but I would not have been able to walk on stage if I had gyno this bad. If you are on here bro not trying to disrespect you your physique is impressive, but I have some minor gyno and seeing this makes me freak out a bit about what it could look like on stage...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah that sent a shiver up my spine :(

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Holy sheet gyno

aceroni

Awards
So late to the party..

Are you guys still dancin and drinkin at least?

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't understand how it can get that bad with all the preventative measures available. I will say it takes some guts to get on stage like that though.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yah that sent a shiver up my spine :(
Holy sheet gyno
that is a scary sight!!
So late to the party..

Are you guys still dancin and drinkin at least?
Yep no doubt!
I don't understand how it can get that bad with all the preventative measures available. I will say it takes some guts to get on stage like that though.
Shame really, because he has a great physique...
No doubt guys that is really a shame his physique is good, very lean upper body them BAM! 1ifeblood no doubt there are plenty things that could have been done along the way to minimize that. As lean as he is now he must have had some serious moobs at a higher body fat. I am thinking close to a B cup at around 12% considering. I can promise that if I got lean and still had that going on I would definitely not be able to talk myself into getting on stage. Having a little is one thing but that is far beyond what I could accept for myself. Kudos to him for having the cajones to get up there like that.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Yep no doubt!

No doubt guys that is really a shame his physique is good, very lean upper body them BAM! 1ifeblood no doubt there are plenty things that could have been done along the way to minimize that. As lean as he is now he must have had some serious moobs at a higher body fat. I am thinking close to a B cup at around 12% considering. I can promise that if I got lean and still had that going on I would definitely not be able to talk myself into getting on stage. Having a little is one thing but that is far beyond what I could accept for myself. Kudos to him for having the cajones to get up there like that.
There is a surgery to fix that right? I'd honestly think there's a line I'd draw, b cups at 12%=0 anabolics until surgery and most likely beyond

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
There is a surgery to fix that right? I'd honestly think there's a line I'd draw, b cups at 12%=0 anabolics until surgery and most likely beyond
Yeah there is a surgery you can get to have it corrected and it is about 10,000 to get both done. If you have the right doctor and insurance you can get it paid for but for the most part it is an elective cosmetic surgery. I am already mortified by mine and they have been there since I was 12 but nothing like that thank goodness, as a matter of fact mine were almost invisible when I cut down for my first show.

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just don't understand how you could let it get that bad. I mean, you can tell when it's starting. Why the hell wouldn't you stop and figure it out BEFORE getting to that point?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I just don't understand how you could let it get that bad. I mean, you can tell when it's starting. Why the hell wouldn't you stop and figure it out BEFORE getting to that point?
Maybe he was really overweight before and didn't notice them growing or they could be left over from a hormonal imbalance and just wasn't something he could do anything about. I have some from when I hit puberty, but I also know a guy who never touched an anabolic in his life that had it worse than this guy. However more likely it was habitual abuse of steroids without any consideration for health or side effects.

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe he was really overweight before and didn't notice them growing or they could be left over from a hormonal imbalance and just wasn't something he could do anything about. I have some from when I hit puberty, but I also know a guy who never touched an anabolic in his life that had it worse than this guy. However more likely it was habitual abuse of steroids without any consideration for health or side effects.
That's just crazy. With all the knowledge and experience that's available these days, there's just no excuse. Hormonal imbalance is one thing but if it's from a deliberate use of steroids without understanding consequences and how to prevent them, or stop it, then something like this is inevitable. Not saying that's the case with this guy, but those cases are out there and it's just sad. I mean, we are obviously very critical of how we look which is why we make the decision to jump to that next level. But to have it backfire because you didn't do your research, it would be enough to drive a guy crazy.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay so not to be a douche here but this picture frightened me. I was looking at guys who had done the show in March just to get an idea of what the competition would be like for that. Now this guy placed like 8th but I would not have been able to walk on stage if I had gyno this bad. If you are on here bro not trying to disrespect you your physique is impressive, but I have some minor gyno and seeing this makes me freak out a bit about what it could look like on stage...
This guy lives in my town. Works out at my old gym. Don't know him really but we went to the same school.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Hard to see the pic I get connection error. I always wondered what gyms looked like!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My kids get coal this year. daddy needs a new pair of lifting shoes! :)
I just saw this... LOL!
That's just crazy. With all the knowledge and experience that's available these days, there's just no excuse. Hormonal imbalance is one thing but if it's from a deliberate use of steroids without understanding consequences and how to prevent them, or stop it, then something like this is inevitable. Not saying that's the case with this guy, but those cases are out there and it's just sad. I mean, we are obviously very critical of how we look which is why we make the decision to jump to that next level. But to have it backfire because you didn't do your research, it would be enough to drive a guy crazy.
Yeah it is a bad situation. When I did the first cycle when I was young I didn't know anything about a SERM or anything and the internet was just taking off for anyone but "geeks" and definitely was not the place it is now to get info. I am really lucky I didn't completely screw myself up. Had I have been in a position to do more and more back then I would have. Lucky for me opportunity and desire never met up much back then or I would have been a total gear head.
This guy lives in my town. Works out at my old gym. Don't know him really but we went to the same school.
See I just knew it since he is kind of local to us. Can you see his gyno through his clothes when he is just kicking it at the gym?
Hard to see the pic I get connection error. I always wondered what gyms looked like!
Well they tend to have a lot of free weights and machines for both lifting and doing cardio. Inevitably there is always one really smelly person, another leaving sweat all over the equipment, and a woman in a thong leotard that has no business being out of the house in anything other than a moo-moo!

Oh wait you meant gyno, not gyms...

I am planning a full body lift for tomorrow, should be pretty good workout. I may even switch things up to doing some more full body work if the calves/shins continue to pump. Nothing like a high paced lift to burn cals when cardio is not easy to do.

Nooshefx

Nooshefx

Awards
  • Established
Just finished reading about half of this log. Whew that took some time and now I'm overwhelmed with information. You have a lot going on with life right now. Ya wife is a cool lady though, very motivation, understanding, and that goes a long way. Hopefully the family stuff goes in the right direction and everything plans out well.

KleensQueen

KleensQueen

Awards

hi s boobs are bigger than mine.. So jealous... How am I on the iddy-biddy committee of EVERYTHING... lol. And my dear man, you do NOT have pokers... Stop trippin.. You fill out everything on your body, and its yummy. You look fab!!

KleensQueen

KleensQueen

Awards
we have been at a show before, and WHOLLY CRAP, now that guy had some serious hangers, cuz, he had some breastisis goin on..

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Well they tend to have a lot of free weights and machines for both lifting and doing cardio. Inevitably there is always one really smelly person, another leaving sweat all over the equipment, and a woman in a thong leotard that has no business being out of the house in anything other than a moo-moo!

Oh wait you meant gyno, not gyms...

I am planning a full body lift for tomorrow, should be pretty good workout. I may even switch things up to doing some more full body work if the calves/shins continue to pump. Nothing like a high paced lift to burn cals when cardio is not easy to do.
Lol! Yeah I meant gyno!

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hi s boobs are bigger than mine.. So jealous... How am I on the iddy-biddy committee of EVERYTHING... lol. And my dear man, you do NOT have pokers... Stop trippin.. You fill out everything on your body, and its yummy. You look fab!!
x2 on the yummy!

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
we have been at a show before, and WHOLLY CRAP, now that guy had some serious hangers, cuz, he had some breastisis goin on..
^^ Love the way this chic talks! ^^

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well they tend to have a lot of free weights and machines for both lifting and doing cardio. Inevitably there is always one really smelly person, another leaving sweat all over the equipment, and a woman in a thong leotard that has no business being out of the house in anything other than a moo-moo.
My gym rocks! Plenty of weights, 2 places for DB work, 2 racks, a specific place for everything Deadlift, you can tell it's ran by former bodybuilders... Oh and the women are FOYNE! Even in the mornings. There's 3 girls that actively compete in fitness competitions. But I don't notice, I'm too busy gawking at myself in the mirror!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Why gracias my dear!
Yeah that one guy we saw was way more disturbing than this!
Lol! Yeah I meant gyno!
I had a feeling!
x2 on the yummy!
WooHoo!!! I was hoping you would say that!
^^ Love the way this chic talks! ^^
Like a Dude!
My gym rocks! Plenty of weights, 2 places for DB work, 2 racks, a specific place for everything Deadlift, you can tell it's ran by former bodybuilders... Oh and the women are FOYNE! Even in the mornings. There's 3 girls that actively compete in fitness competitions. But I don't notice, I'm too busy gawking at myself in the mirror!
That would be awesome! I would love a hardcore gym with all the amenities. Seems the really nice gyms are too posh for grunting and intensity while most of the hardcore gyms are basically warehouses with lots of weights in them. I could so fall in love with a gym with a little of both!

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for nudes!

That is funny mrs Kleen. My mom said that my boobs were bigger then hers at our last pool party! :D

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Commercial gyms cater the type of person who will join and quit. If everybody showed up who bought a membership there would be no place to stand.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well guys, my apologies, no nudes today...

I am suffering a bit of depression, I came to the conclusion after some long hard thought on the subject and a few things just kind of pointing out to me how tight money has become all of the sudden that I am just not going to be able to do a show at all this year. The entire weekend was a bust for me physically and mentally... I spent most of the weekend on the couch sleeping. Just kind of lost in having to make this decision. My diet was okay but not where it needed to be and I did not even lift this weekend. So there is really not too much to show as far as progress... I am still huge from last weekend, all of the water has not come off probably because in my stupor of depression I did not drink nearly enough water or anything else for that matter. I am weighing in around 212, and looking pretty good have a tiny bit of water to get rid of...

I will definitely take some pictures this week end get them up.

Okay so on to the new plan which is what I need to get going to get myself out of this funk!

I have 2 more weeks of the DMZ to run, since shredding is not the immediate goal now I plan to finish it out by giving it some calories to do it's thing! I won't be going crazy or anything just tossing it about 500 calories a day for the next 2 weeks. If I am right with how depleted I have been running that will have me around 215-218 with abs when I am done. Maybe even a little larger!!! Either way I figure if I am mid cycle right now I might as well get the most out of it by trying to add some muscle while the anabolics are high in my system. I figure the best way to do it is about 500 more cals putting me at what should be my maintenance of perhaps a tiny bit higher, which should result in some good mass being added while continuing to lean out but at a slower pace.

Afterwards I will be bridging/cruising with some 1-Alpha & Ostarine while allowing my liver values to come back down enough I can go ahead and get on TRT. That will keep me from losing gains, and even allow me to lower cals back down a little to continue leaning up without losing muscle.

The end goal is to be about 8% the beginning of the year so I can start my official prep in January already being very lean and close to my goals. So I have to not only keep my eye on the prize but can not allow myself to get lazy at all. I also plan to pay my entrance fees in advance so that nothing can pop up and mess with my plans like what happened here. The contest is here in Houston, it is the Phil Heath Classic on March 15th. I have my sights on this sucker and plan to show up in CRAZY condition somewhere in the middle of the Light Heavy Weights.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
My hat goes off to you brother!!! We all put so much work into your bodies that I know it was very hard to come to grips with the decision.. That being said you made the right choice, I'm sure you'll be rewarded for putting your family first..

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Caz! It definitely was hard, now I made the decision and can move on with the steps I need to be the best me I can in March!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
There's no shame in making the best decision possible. Quite the contrary. And on top of it now you have more time to take it slow and steady and not rush. Your dedication to family as well as training is truly a gift

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely not something to be depressed about, you're making the right decision. And in the end, like caz said, karma will reward you for it. I mean look on the bright side... you get to BULK again! That's just more Kleen for everyone to love and fondle...er... YEAH!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Dude why be depressed about bulking. You know you have ghe physique for competition, doing one later is no biggy. I say set some goals and we have a little race to our poundage goal or something fun. Enjoy the sh!t outta this!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
There's no shame in making the best decision possible. Quite the contrary. And on top of it now you have more time to take it slow and steady and not rush. Your dedication to family as well as training is truly a gift
Thanks Boone!
Definitely not something to be depressed about, you're making the right decision. And in the end, like caz said, karma will reward you for it. I mean look on the bright side... you get to BULK again! That's just more Kleen for everyone to love and fondle...er... YEAH!
Yeah will be nice to bulk, last time I "bulked" was when I sprained my shoulder and couldn't do much so I got chubby and unmotivated, none of that going on this time. Heck I have been leaning up since the Holiday Season from last year...
Dude why be depressed about bulking. You know you have ghe physique for competition, doing one later is no biggy. I say set some goals and we have a little race to our poundage goal or something fun. Enjoy the sh!t outta this!
All of you rock, it is a bitch having to back out of something important to you, but it is pretty awesome to have all the support from you guys! Definitely an awesome group of friends I have on here. Yeah bulking now will be nice, although admittedly I can not really afford to add any fat now. Hell just recomping with a bit of dietary forgiveness will be pretty awesome after being at it for the last 6 months straight.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well now I have a free Saturday at least ;) it will work out brother! Time to get some SERIOUS size gains.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well now I have a free Saturday at least ;) it will work out brother! Time to get some SERIOUS size gains.
No doubt I need to get those peaks like you got Monte! Anyone starving for noodz go check Monte's log he has some SEXAYYYYYY ones posted up!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No doubt I need to get those peaks like you got Monte! Anyone starving for noodz go check Monte's log he has some SEXAYYYYYY ones posted up!
That I do :) those inner Chest veins required some hard work! Now if the pecs would just grow together more lol.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
There's absolutely no shame in prioritizing family first Chris. It's the foundation of a good family man. And it's not like you've given up on the idea you've simply given yourself more time to grow and prep, I can only imagine the condition you'll be in in march!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Kleen it's best to take of your personal life before what you do for a hobby! I totally understand what your going through. You will prevail.