KLEEN's Competition Prep - From bleak to FREAK in 20 weeks!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know, I was making a joke about how Christmas was just another Wednesday lol.

Yeah, I can't say I want to drive the truck too far. Dat gas mileage lol.
13mpg here bud

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What do you drive?

That's what mines supposed to get, but its running a little rich right now lol.
05 f150. Needs a tune up pretty bad lol.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's a bit further of a drive but I can probably do it. Too bad though because that EStar buffet was the shiz for post workout chow down!!!! Was looking forward to some food domination. LOL We can do that next time. I am sure there are places around the Woodlands location we can crush some food!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's a bit further of a drive but I can probably do it. Too bad though because that EStar buffet was the shiz for post workout chow down!!!! Was looking forward to some food domination. LOL We can do that next time. I am sure there are places around the Woodlands location we can crush some food!
Genghis grill. Amazing

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have no idea what places either of you are talking about.
you have never been to Genghis grill? Holy fawk. It's AMAZING and healthy food choices. Lol it up. It's right down the street from 24 hour fitness near the mall

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not saying I don't believe you, but.....

I don't believe you.

Going out to eat is expensive....
It's like eight bucks. You go down a line and fill your bowl with as much meat and vegetables add you want. I stack mine up over the top after I crush it down multiple times. They have beef steak, shrimp, chicken, pork, vegetables, eggs, whatever spices you want and other things I'm forgetting as well. Then you tell them what kind of rice you want and the add that with all the stuff in your bowl.

One big bowl is way more then enough for an awesome post workout meal. Trust me. It's worth the eight bucks cheap ass.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's like eight bucks. You go down a line and fill your bowl with as much meat and vegetables add you want. I stack mine up over the top after I crush it down multiple times. They have beef steak, shrimp, chicken, pork, vegetables, eggs, whatever spices you want and other things I'm forgetting as well. Then you tell them what kind of rice you want and the add that with all the stuff in your bowl.

One big bowl is way more then enough for an awesome post workout meal. Trust me. It's worth the eight bucks cheap ass.
So it's a Mongolian place.

I am extraordinarily cheap.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I might've actually been there when I was younger.
It's good. I picked up Kleens tab last session so I'll get yours this time. Unless you are just being a jerk lol.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's good. I picked up Kleens tab last session so I'll get yours this time. Unless you are just being a jerk lol.
We would fight. I don't like people paying for me.

And, I am known for that type of behavior.

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
I wish I had a place like that near me, making me hungry and I just ate ffs

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Never been myself is it all you can eat?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never been myself is it all you can eat?
If you pay an extra two bucks it is. But honestly one bowl is more then I could eat lol.