Kleen leans up with BLR FOLLIDRONE and EXOTHERM! (sponsored)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Was wondering why you weren’t posting in your log. You are in here logging.

Love the hex bar deadlifts. So much easier on the back.

Nice lifts!
Agreed!
Agreed. I hurt my back in college deadlifting so I either go lighter with a conventional bar or go heavier with a hex bar when deadlifting. Hex bar is awesome for shruggs to.
Yeah I love using it and not being quite ready to put weight on my neck it is as close to squatting as I can get right now.

Hit up another FB session Saturday.
Lunges, Chin Ups, Push ups, hand stands, weighted carries.

Diet has not been good the last week, just less quality food choices in the house right now and no cardio so have not leaned up at all the last week. If anything I am looking bigger which plays into the Anabolic addition to things but have not maintained the level of 500 calorie deficit at all. If anything I am eating at or slightly above maintenance at this point with the change in activity level... I may focus on building some muscle over the next couple of weeks while cardio is limited and food sources are a little sketchier.

I am planning a heavier workout tonight see how things feel. Might even try SSB squats to see how they feel on my neck / shoulder.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Agreed!
Yeah I love using it and not being quite ready to put weight on my neck it is as close to squatting as I can get right now.

Hit up another FB session Saturday.
Lunges, Chin Ups, Push ups, hand stands, weighted carries.

Diet has not been good the last week, just less quality food choices in the house right now and no cardio so have not leaned up at all the last week. If anything I am looking bigger which plays into the Anabolic addition to things but have not maintained the level of 500 calorie deficit at all. If anything I am eating at or slightly above maintenance at this point with the change in activity level... I may focus on building some muscle over the next couple of weeks while cardio is limited and food sources are a little sketchier.

I am planning a heavier workout tonight see how things feel. Might even try SSB squats to see how they feel on my neck / shoulder.
Might not be a bad idea to focus on that! This mess has really thrown a kink in everything! Just having to look at things a little differently!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Might not be a bad idea to focus on that! This mess has really thrown a kink in everything! Just having to look at things a little differently!
Agreed, I am just happy to be able to train with intensity and not be limited by lack of weights.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Keep at it !!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Diet has not been good the last week, just less quality food choices in the house right now and no cardio so have not leaned up at all the last week.
I think all of us are feeling this right now :( It's called the quarantine diet :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Keep at it !!!
Oh I am not giving up on making progress just focusing a little more on stimulating some growth since I don't have all the cardio options available to me right now.
I think all of us are feeling this right now :( It's called the quarantine diet :)
Yeah no doubt at all. I am going to go out to lift here in an hour or two. Gonna have a snack to fuel up first.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah no doubt at all. I am going to go out to lift here in an hour or two. Gonna have a snack to fuel up first.
Snacking is what's gunna hurt me while in quarantine. Typically i don't really snack throughout the day but i'm working from home now and snack a lot more.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Snacking is what's gunna hurt me while in quarantine. Typically i don't really snack throughout the day but i'm working from home now and snack a lot more.
No snacks in the house equals no snacking. Just don’t buy them.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well this was a needed snack to fuel my workout.
Yeah, I didn't buy many snacks just more processed foods and higher fat comfort type foods based on not having a lot of choices at the store.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Agreed, I am just happy to be able to train with intensity and not be limited by lack of weights.
Absolutely!!

I wish! I think my kids would die if I didn’t have snacks! Haha My son eats non stop and my daughter eats like a bird- several very small “meals!”

Yeah, I didn't buy many snacks just more processed foods and higher fat comfort type foods based on not having a lot of choices at the store.
Yeah our food is pretty close to the same...just finished smoking a pork shoulder...high in sodium and fat but thankful for the food we have!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I guess i will just need to workout after all my snacks to make me feel better about snacking haha

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I guess i will just need to workout after all my snacks to make me feel better about snacking haha
No doubt.

Well I just realized I had not updated any lifts. I did a couple more full body sessions on an every other day set up. However I am going to spend some time today making a real program to follow in the garage to push some more motivation into training. Everything just feels pretty blah in the current situation.

Body weight is up a couple of lbs which I expected with being a lot less active during the day. Working from home and being desk bound all day is not agreeing with me. I have been keeping my calories between 2000-2500 a day but not leaning up now... probably burning 1000 less calories a day which would explain that. Trying to get some traction to either push for some serious growth or burn a lot more energy during my lifts.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Flip a coin big dog!!!
I know right! Either way is a good goal.
It’s already spring, time to cut or recomp at most!
Yeah, I don't think cutting is going to happen right now, and recomp is really the only way I do gains nowadays. So I guess when i say focus on growth I mean training harder but doing what I have been doing food-wise. Definitely not planning on loosening up my diet. Just not going to knock calories down further than they are now just to stimulate more loss. I think 2000-2500 a day should be fine to recomp at if I am lifting with purpose. Just my sessions need to have more purpose than just stimulating the muscle enough to keep it now that the main focus is not constantly walking or doing cardio to burn off the fat.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Working from home and being desk bound all day is not agreeing with me. I have been keeping my calories between 2000-2500 a day but not leaning up now... probably burning 1000 less calories a day which would explain that. Trying to get some traction to either push for some serious growth or burn a lot more energy during my lifts.
Same here! I use to walk about 2 miles round trip when I was going into work but now its a 15 ft walk from my bed to my desk. Gotta make it a routine to walk around my complex each day!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Same here! I use to walk about 2 miles round trip when I was going into work but now its a 15 ft walk from my bed to my desk. Gotta make it a routine to walk around my complex each day!
Yeah been taking my dog for a walk more.

Good news! I was able to use the SSB last night for squats without any issues!!! I went up to 245 for 5 sets of 5 yesterday to test things out. Then did some pump work for shoulder and arms. No numbness or pain during and none so far since. Pretty happy with that!

Waiting to get out to the gym this afternoon, but the boss just hit me up trying to set up a time to give me my review, raise and bonus numbers so waiting on that. Could use some good info on that front!!!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah been taking my dog for a walk more.

Good news! I was able to use the SSB last night for squats without any issues!!! I went up to 245 for 5 sets of 5 yesterday to test things out. Then did some pump work for shoulder and arms. No numbness or pain during and none so far since. Pretty happy with that!

Waiting to get out to the gym this afternoon, but the boss just hit me up trying to set up a time to give me my review, raise and bonus numbers so waiting on that. Could use some good info on that front!!!
A day without pain is a good day.

Congratulations on your raise and bonus! I remember those days of reviews! Lol.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

@kenpoengineer is assumming your raise and bonus was good! we have to wait until the formal review happens to determine if @MrKleen73 is getting more supps and adding to his home gym during these times;)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
DAY 56 - Back on track - Squats

Well I have admittedly been kind of in a humdrum low motivation funk for the last 2-3 weeks. I would like to say I was strong and kept diet on point and was a beacon to the fitness community throughout this period but the reality is that I allowed my efforts to fall off once the Covid-19 stuff had us shuffling for food then starting to shelter in place. I simply don't have the cardio equipment to really focus on a cut right now so I am focusing myself back in on my lifting. Trying to make some progress there while hopefully trimming the few lbs that I have added back on during this off.

Training this afternoon was fun but hard work. Which is why it was fun I am sure. Started working on bringing my squats back in and getting them up to par again.

2 minutes rest between sets
SSB Squats - 155x10, 205x8, 245x5, 295x5, 315x5, 335x3 = 335x3 was about an RPE8.5-9
- I wasn't sure but with my neck, and my hip still getting back in the swing of things I did not ant to push it any farther. I will take that and move on up from there. Very happy to have made it past 315x5 with as long as it has been!!!!

Single Leg Cable Adduction - 3 plates x 10, 10, 8
- 1 minute rest - There were pretty hard, first time doing them on my set up.

Later tonight I plan on going back out and hitting some pressing movements and some pump work for arms. I only have an hour and with warm up, activation drills and stuff I didn't have time to do any upper body. I have a full workout to do for the day so I guess a second session is in order. I want to start completing my planned workout even if it takes two sessions.

Thanks!
@kenpoengineer is assumming your raise and bonus was good! we have to wait until the formal review happens to determine if @MrKleen73 is getting more supps and adding to his home gym during these times;)
Haha, well the raise and bnus were pretty on point with all of my previous years. I tend to be in the top group most years. Altough I won't really see to much of it on my paycheck. Half of the raise goes straight into my 401K and IRA, easier to keep that growing by not ever seeing the money come in so I have my contributions go up same time as raises hit. Definitely going to keep putting in while things are low. It has to come back up and I want to have kept investing while stuff is low. If it doesn't come back up, then retirement isn't gonna be possible regardless. So just gonna keep investing.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Congrats on the squats! Those numbers are great especially after all you’ve been through! Smart move with your raise too! I’m not wanting to look at mine until things start coming back up! I can’t even imagine how much it went down.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m not wanting to look at mine until things start coming back up! I can’t even imagine how much it went down.

You don't have a home gym set up in this time of quarantine?!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You don't have a home gym set up in this time of quarantine?!
I was talking about my investments (401k)
I have a poor mans halfway gym! Haha
IMG_8887.JPG

I planned to put one in the garage but we got a jet ski and now have no room...so hoping to build a shed in the back yard to put one in. But yoga and circuit training it is for now!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Congrats on the squats! Those numbers are great especially after all you’ve been through! Smart move with your raise too! I’m not wanting to look at mine until things start coming back up! I can’t even imagine how much it went down.
Oh, I am not looking at my investments at all right now. Just sticking with the retirement plan I have set up with Schwab and my work. Working my way up to 15% over time.
I was talking about my investments (401k)
I have a poor mans halfway gym! Haha View attachment 192666
I planned to put one in the garage but we got a jet ski and now have no room...so hoping to build a shed in the back yard to put one in. But yoga and circuit training it is for now!
Haha, I figured you would have a few more things by now. Time to go grab a roll of gaffers tape and a 50lb bag of pebble rock from Home Depot and make a sand bag to press, carry, or squat.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 56 completed -

I went out and finished up my workout after work yesterday. Ended up having a good workout.

Decline Foot Ball Bar bench - Bar only x15, 115x15, 165x8 - did not like how this felt -have a hard time with shoulder stability with the neutral grip.

Decline Barbell Bench - 135x6, 185x6, 195x6, 205x6, 215x6, 225x6 - Pretty happy with this since no slingshot or anything used.

Cable Preacher Curls - 4 plates x AMRAP x 2 sets, 3 plates x AMRAP x 2 sets - Biceps were screaming at the end of this.

DB Side Raises - 15lbs 4 sets AMRAP down into pulses... - Massive pump here!!!!

I plan to go out later today and do some GPP / Energy expenditure type work.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You just have to get rid of the jet ski for the gym!:) But a gym in your shed out back would be cool to!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have one D-bell and 55 lbs of weight I found stashed in the garage. Amazing home much you can do with one D-bell, Pull-up bar in the garage and push-ups. (getting me buy for now)
I sold all my equipment 17 years ago. Use to have a pretty nice set-up back when I had a air conditioned shed. Missing it now!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sorry guys, Didn't get any time in the gym yesterday. Found out my Step Mom has Covid yesterday afternoon and that pretty much threw me for a loop. She is the one who is caring for my father who has Parkinsons and is not able to stand or do anything for himself. So no way to avoid contact. Almost no doubt that he has Covid as well but he is not showing any symptoms yet. Pretty upset about it as I am not sure either one of them are healthy enough to handle this virus. Waiting for the end of the work day to get ready to go out to the garage and push things a little. See if I can't get one in. Not motivated at all right now with everything going on but hoping I will get out there and get into the zone for a little bit for a nice distraction.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh, I am not looking at my investments at all right now. Just sticking with the retirement plan I have set up with Schwab and my work. Working my way up to 15% over time.

Haha, I figured you would have a few more things by now. Time to go grab a roll of gaffers tape and a 50lb bag of pebble rock from Home Depot and make a sand bag to press, carry, or squat.
Good for you!
I totally plan to! Hadn’t gone out until today...actually went to Home Depot but totally forgot half the things on my list! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Day 56 completed -

I went out and finished up my workout after work yesterday. Ended up having a good workout.

Decline Foot Ball Bar bench - Bar only x15, 115x15, 165x8 - did not like how this felt -have a hard time with shoulder stability with the neutral grip.

Decline Barbell Bench - 135x6, 185x6, 195x6, 205x6, 215x6, 225x6 - Pretty happy with this since no slingshot or anything used.

Cable Preacher Curls - 4 plates x AMRAP x 2 sets, 3 plates x AMRAP x 2 sets - Biceps were screaming at the end of this.

DB Side Raises - 15lbs 4 sets AMRAP down into pulses... - Massive pump here!!!!

I plan to go out later today and do some GPP / Energy expenditure type work.
Great work! You should be happy with it!!

You just have to get rid of the jet ski for the gym!:) But a gym in your shed out back would be cool to!
Haha heck no!!!! We live on the lake. We’ve dreamed of water toys for many years! This one fell in our lap at an unbeatable price!

Sorry guys, Didn't get any time in the gym yesterday. Found out my Step Mom has Covid yesterday afternoon and that pretty much threw me for a loop. She is the one who is caring for my father who has Parkinsons and is not able to stand or do anything for himself. So no way to avoid contact. Almost no doubt that he has Covid as well but he is not showing any symptoms yet. Pretty upset about it as I am not sure either one of them are healthy enough to handle this virus. Waiting for the end of the work day to get ready to go out to the garage and push things a little. See if I can't get one in. Not motivated at all right now with everything going on but hoping I will get out there and get into the zone for a little bit for a nice distraction.
Oh no!!!!!! I’m so sorry to hear that!! Please keep me posted!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Haha heck no!!!! We live on the lake. We’ve dreamed of water toys for many years! This one fell in our lap at an unbeatable price!
Cost of a jet ski would get you a pretty nice home gym set up;)

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Stay strong brother!!! Sorry to hear this. 🙏

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Praying for your Dad and Step Mom!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks everyone. Sorry for disappearing. Family stuff and dealing with my parents situation. They are doing okay as of right now so happy about that for sure.

Went out to the garage for a nice pull session today.

Wide grip pull ups 5 sets of 3
Regular grip pull ups 5 sets of 3
Chin ups 5 sets of 3

Landmine rows 100lbs x 20+ *2 sets, 125x15, 125x13, 150x12, 150x9

EZ bar curls 65 x failure *3 sets

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Also I stopped the supplements a little bit ago when things fell off the rails and am starting again tomorrow. I have about 2 weeks so going to really push to catch things back up and make a decent showing here. However so far before things fell of the rails I was definitely impressed with the products.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry to hear this brother. Hoping for the best.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hoping for the best for you and your family

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks everyone. Sorry for disappearing. Family stuff and dealing with my parents situation. They are doing okay as of right now so happy about that for sure.
Prayers for your parents! Jeez Chris! You can’t catch a break here! Stay healthy brother.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sorry to hear this brother. Hoping for the best.
Thanks!
Hoping for the best for you and your family
Thanks!
Prayers for your parents! Jeez Chris! You can’t catch a break here! Stay healthy brother.
Thanks!

Appreciate it Gentlemen! From the looks of it things are going okay other than my father's Parkinson's is flaring up right now so on top of the quarantine he is unable to walk or anything which is a new development for my Step-Mother to deal with alongside the Covid...

Trying to keep a positive attitude and not just get in negative space... trying to focus it on some training instead. Going to do a push workout tonight. Maybe add in some bloodflow work for Delts...

As for work I volunteered to assist the IT Service Desk in answering the influx of IT calls since the entire company is remote now. I figure if they start letting local techs go or furloughing them that doing this will keep me out of the group of people they can stand to lose. Also if remote support / working from is something we might end up going to as a business model, I want to be on the pioneering side of that for my firm.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You definitely have the right mindset!! Stay positive!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey Guys, sorry for not getting on here in a bit. I have still been lifting 3 times a week, Push, Pull. and Lower.

I increased my pull ups by about 5 reps this last session on top of being probably 5 lbs heavier than before. So happy with that. I am currently fasting all day and having OMAD calories are staying right around 2000 calories. Had a really bad weekend as far as eating, and ate way too much candy...

As of right now I am not doing too well. My father is now in the hospital with COVID induced pneumonia. I don't know if he will make it back out and he can not have visitors because he is in the COVID ward at the VA. I tried to call him yesterday but he can not hear me and i was yelling. I don't know if his phone is broken or he just doesn't have his hearing aids in but hearing his voice and confusion but not being able to let him know I love him is killing me right now.

I am going to just call this log off at this point. I can't even get my thoughts together right now and honestly this is not a point of focus for me with everything else going on in my life right now.

I want to formally apologize to @brundel, @love2liftkat and everyone else at BLR Labs for falling off the rails here with everything that is going on. I will write up my review for the first month on the products.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
BLR Lean Muscle Stack Review

I was lucky enough to get chosen to log the Lean Muscle Stack, including EXOTHERM, and FOLLIDRONE V2 and this is my review of the products. Unfortunately with the COVID-19 a lot of the 2nd month of the stack was unfruitful but not due to issues with the stack. With the gyms closing and the stay at home orders here in Houston for a while now I was not able to do my cardio, and then life got in the way with COVID related health issues in my family and I just fell of the rails. So my review is only going to cover the first month of use of the stack and what I was able to achieve during that time.

Some general comments on both products then we will get into results.

FOLLIDRONE
- I have to admit that I was pretty surprised with the nutrient partitioning ability of FOLLIDRONE. I know that is not it's claim to fame but it was the most noticeable part of using it at first. I found I was unable to train in the AM unfed while using it because my blood sugar would crash and i would get that weak hypo feeling. it was strong enough that I chose stop fasting and incorporate some intraworkout nutrition. Also Pumps were noticeable better even with no carbs, and or lower volume lifting. I also noticed that I was able to go a little deeper into sets, eeking out a couple extra reps on my high effort sets. I only got DOMs on a couple of occasions while training pretty intensely which was nice.

EXOTHERM - This product was a little harder to tell what it was doing in the background since no stimulants or in your face results. I will say that it is a very pleasant TD formula, no bad odors, completely dry and soaked in in less than 5 minutes. I have sensitive skin due to eczema and had Zero issues with skin rashes or irritation which was awesome. Another thing of note was that I could feel a warm feeling take over shortly after application. So it was indeed increasing body temp and therefore increasing BMR to a decent degree. Pretty impressive without any stimulants. Estrogen Management - Also I was using 50mg of formadrol a day for estrogen management for my TRT before starting this product and stopped to see how much the product was able to manage estrogen sides. In all honesty I did not notice any differences from formadrol in that regard it did as well as formadrol, and maybe even slightly better. Considering I was also losing lower pectoral fat at the time so it was hard to tell if the improvement was fat loss or estrogen management related. To me that is a HUGE plus for the product even if the improvement was due to fat loss the fact it matched 50mgs of formadrol for me was impressive. I would recommend anyone running an AI to lower or stop that dose for a bit when starting this to make sure you don't accidentally crash estro with multiple estro lowering products.

Okay so now on to the results. I started this log at 220.1 lbs, and my last weigh in before everything went off the rails was 207.6 at the 5 week mark. So I lost 12.5lbs over 5 weeks which is over 2lbs a week of weight loss. I am still impressed by this amount of loss in that period. Unfortunately I do not have a progress pic of me at 207.6 as my intended plan was to do another set of pics at 6 weeks and then the final shots @ 8 weeks.

Here are a couple pictures of me at the 3 week mark and 209.7lbs compared to where I started. I lost another 2lbs after these were taken before the stay at home order went into effect here in Houston and everything went off the rails.

I would definitely recommend this stack to anyone looking for an edge while leaning up and maintaining if not possibly growing some muscle tissue in the process. My weight training was geared to muscle maintenance due to some injuries and I definitely did not lose any muscle during the process.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn, bud. Im sorry to hear about this whirlwind of events thats been going on in your life. Hoping for the best for you and your family 🤜 🤛

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
🙏
Prayers for you and your family brother, so sorry to hear this.
I will keep you and your family in my prayers
Sorry to hear this brother. I hope and pray for the best.
Damn, bud. Im sorry to hear about this whirlwind of events thats been going on in your life. Hoping for the best for you and your family 🤜🤛
Thanks everyone! I really appreciate it. Trying to stay positive here, it isn't easy with what is going on but doing what I can. Just didn't want this log looming over my head as another thing going wrong right now so it just makes sense to end it and drop a point of unneeded stress.