Day 12 - Full body knockout!
Had a great workout this morning, I killed my entire body in 50 minutes. Did some complexes and super sets - Obviously everything was done with minimal rest, and I upped the intensity in one way or another so I at least hit one set of failure on every exercise.
- Non stop rotation between exercises -
- 30 down to as low as 4, as fatigue and weight increased.
- started at 4-0-2-0 and was adjusted down to 2-0-X-0 on the last 2 rounds
Leg Extensions 55kg x RPE7, 65kg xRPE8, 75kg x RPE9, 85kg x Fail
Leg Curls - 40kg x RPE7, 50kg x RPE8, 60kg xRPE9, 70kg x Fail
Machine Leg Press - 130kg x RPE7, 150kg x RPE8, 165kg x RPE, 180kg x Fail
- Legs were feeling toasty and I was breathing like a freight train by the end of this complex. Massive leg pump!!!
TRX Back and Chest Super Set
= maybe 5 big breathes worth between exercises in latter sets
- 20 down to 9
3-0-2-0 on push ups to be careful, and was 2-0-1-0 on rows until last set which was piston like trying to get as many reps as possible.
TRX Recline Rows - RPE7, RPE8, RPE9, Fail
- I pushed the failure set into partials since it felt safe to do so
TRX Push Ups - RPE7, RPE8, RPE9, Fail
- Switched to floor push ups on final set for shoulder stability and took to failure at 2-0-2-0 tempo as well hit 18
Arm Super Set - No Rest
- 2 drop sets on Triceps 3 on Biceps, >
signifies drop set
Cybex Triceps Ext - 35kg x RPE9, 35kg x Fail > 25kg x F >15kg x F
- Triceps were on fire and super pumped!!!
Cybex Preacher Curls - Hammer Grip 30kg x RPE9, 30kg x Fail > 25kg x F >20kg x F > 10kg x F
- All of the drop sets done with Supinated Grip so that I could knock out two areas of biceps with "one" exercise. The burn and pump were intense!
Shoulder Super Set - No Rest
- 2 drop sets on second set, >
signifies drop set
Cybex Side Raises - 35kg x RPE9, 35kg x Fail > 25kg x F > 15kg x F
- last drop set was done into partials.
Cybex Reverse Fly - 35kg x RPE9, 35kg x Fail > 25kg x F > 10kg x F
last set done into partials, shoulders were looking like boulders by the end!!!
You will be back to the heavy weights in no time !!
I think I will at a minimum be back in the heavier weights but still have a little from my neck that causes some of the numbness as well. Verified that this morning unfortunately but we shall see. Once I get my MRI might just be getting a shot and once the inflammation goes down it may not come back, or be years before I have to worry about it again.
This was me last nigh into this morning except I did not have the motivation to throw on some sweats!
LOL I am logging which makes me stick to the plan better. One of the benefits of logging a product for a company is not wanting poor habits or behavior to make the product look bad. So doing what I need to do in order to create the deficit I expect so I can compare losses to expectations.
Speaking of losses... I dropped some more weight. I couldn't stay off the scale this morning. Was feeling slimmer and got verification that I am indeed dropping some on an almost daily basis. I will hold off on reporting it until I post up my 2 week progress photos and see how much comes off in total by then though.