Kleen leans up with BLR FOLLIDRONE and EXOTHERM! (sponsored)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Okay Im caught up!
My EXOTHERM Pump would lock down. When I used my last pump after the morning shower I could twist it and lock it down from pumping. Then put it in my bag if needed. Note I haven't used it in awhile and the bottles might be different.
Welcome Stud!!!

Oh, it locks but I have had too many of those get spun and unlock and leak on things. Plus if it is okay not doing it in the middle of the day I would rather not be shirtless in our bathroom stall rubbing my nipples!

"It rubs the lotion on its skin..."

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome Stud!!!

Oh, it locks but I have had too many of those get spun and unlock and leak on things. Plus if it is okay not doing it in the middle of the day I would rather not be shirtless in our bathroom stall rubbing my nipples!

"It rubs the lotion on its skin..."
Crying laughing! Thanks I needed that!

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Day 4: Legs
Weight - 212.7 -
down another lb, still losing water weight that I was holding onto.
Warm Up = Bike x 10 minutes level 12

Neck Rehab Stuff
Heavy Banded Hip Thrust off of Bench - 3x15 3-1-2-3 tempo

Hip Resetting Movements

Leg Press - 6p x15, 8px15, 10p x 15, 14p x8, 12p x12, 10p x10, 8p x12, 6x12
- Was really frustrated with this outing... My hip just never got comfortable, and I was also very weak, really had no gas at all. I think I might have been going hypo from the way it felt and how I felt after the workout.

Leg Extensions - 75kg x10, 75kg x 7, 60kg x10, 50kg x6 = Got a quad sting, on 2nd set, dropped weight for next set, started to feel it again, dropped for one last set to see if I could do that and stopped once it started.

I only had 5 minutes left to lift after this with all the extra time I spent trying to get my hips to reset and adding time between sets. I was feeling drained and demotivated with how the workout had gone so I just went to the sauna and did some stretching. I may try to do a little something tonight after having eaten a few times, or hit legs again later this week when I am feeling on. Not sure if I was coming down with something, just going hypo, or a little of both but feeling drained. My daughter was sick Sunday and Monday and my wife has been feeling sick the last 2 days so I might be fighting off whatever they passed on to each other.

Either way I felt a bit hypo today and knowing the FOLLIDRONE can effect blood sugar I have decided I am going to go ahead and have a pre/intra drink from now on for my lifting days and eat throughout the day to take advantage of the anabolism on build days, and only do IF on my Burn / Cardio days. Caloric goals will remain the same, just the eating pattern will change.

Also of note, as mentioned above, I dropped another lb overnight. I got down to 211 about a week or so before, but recently increased carb intake and bumped up to 213 and some change before leaving for Dallas last weekend. So I think this weight dropping back down toward that is probably partially a result of estrogen levels going down a little. I believe this is probably a good base weight for my starting point where we can say I have no more bloat from last weekends celebration. I will not be weighing in daily from now on. Just wanted to get a good read on where I landed after cleaning up from the weekend so that I could really assess what is coming from the product. I will probably not weigh again until Sunday or Monday morning.
I'll say the leg press bothers my hip and upper back/glute area too. I prefer to do a standing motion first such as the hack squat , or smith machine squat. Also , reverse hyper extensions and that hip add/abductor superset YOU recommended .

I'm pretty sure follidrone increases nutrient partitioning and can result in a low blood sugar feeling for some

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Day 3 - Cardio and Rehab Day
Weight = 215.7 -
A lot of the bloat has come off since my weigh in Monday. I am guessing maybe another lb or 2 will come off by the weekend, some of that will likely be fat as well.

Nutrition - was on point for goals yesterday right around 170p, 200c, 55f by my estimates.

Warm Up - Spent about 15 minutes doing most of my rehab work and glute activation work

Treadmill - walking on incline 35 + cool down = 419 calories

Sauna - 15 minutes - stretching, mobilization and neck rehab also done in sauna.

Supplement dosing pattern for the day - 6:45 EXOTHERM & 1 FOLLIDRONE, 12:00-1:00 PM EXOTHERM & 1 FOLLIDRONE. 6:30PM EXOTHERM & 1 FOLLIDRONE

EXOTHERM TO GO!
View attachment 190635

I know it looks... well a little inappropriate to say the least! LMAO!!! The plan is to cut the corner off and apply with wrists to under and side of pecs and then turn the bag inside out and apply the remaining solution.

Thank you Sir! Hopefully you will have to wait 2 months, I intend to progress well enough to earn the 2nd month of the stack!
Did you put that on a sandwich and eat it ?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 5: Planned but missed cardio - I accidentally turned my alarm off this morning trying to snooze it. Apparently knocked the phone off the bed too. I am actually happy I slept in though, I am not feeling that well. My nose is very congested and is getting sensitive in the back where the nasal passage meets the throat. On top of that I am tired as hell. I think whatever the family has I am working hard to fight it off. I have a concert to go to tomorrow night so I really need to feel well or well enough to go anyway. The wife has been straight to bed the last two nights once we get home because she doesn't feel well so not pushing the cardio this morning may not have been too bad of a thing. I plan on going for a walk at lunch to get some light fasted activity in though.

If I don't feel well tomorrow I will not be lifting either. I can pick that back up after the concert rather than wear myself down further and miss it. My wife dropped some coin on the tickets plus I really like them. It is Highly Suspect if anyone is wondering, they are great live and something I don't want to miss even if I have to medicate the crap out of myself to feel well enough to go.

Nutrition - Diet was within ranges for my goals yesterday as well being a little bit above maintenance for a build day.
Today will be much lower calories and lower carbs as well as IF based eating pattern for some targeted muscle sparing fat loss. Still focusing on averaging a 300-500 calorie a day deficit over the course of a week via nutrition, not including deficit that occurs from cardio or lifting which should end up getting me around 1.25-1.75 lbs of fat loss a week.

I'll say the leg press bothers my hip and upper back/glute area too. I prefer to do a standing motion first such as the hack squat , or smith machine squat. Also , reverse hyper extensions and that hip add/abductor superset YOU recommended .

I'm pretty sure follidrone increases nutrient partitioning and can result in a low blood sugar feeling for some
Right now I am restricted from putting weight on my upper back near my neck and traps which is why I was doing the leg press. It normally works well for me but my hip has been out of whack for a while now after being put in an immobilization boot for about 9 months for a foot injury. So before cardio I have to do glute activation work, and before lifting I have to do both activation work and a hip/pelvic alignment drill that will normally straighten up the pelvic alignment so everything fires correctly. If not then my right leg pretty much stays quad dominant especially the quadriceps lateralis. I ran through the drill twice trying to get my pelvic bone to pop into place sometimes it does not pop but everything is centered and firing. Yesterday though it was just not willing to work with me. So my glutes and hams were really restricted.

Yesterday was my pressing intensive day so I was trying to get it done. I normally go back and forth and have a day where I do that superset you were referring too and a few more exercises as well as some pressing. However, yesterday was supposed to be a lot more pressing was hoping to get a total of 10 sets in getting up to some heavy weights and call it a day.

Also the blood sugar yeah definitely think that was from the FOLLIDRONE and have planned to resolve that with some pre/ intra workout carbs and a little protein isolate. I was fighting with going Hypo all day even topping out around 305 carbs for the day.
Did you put that on a sandwich and eat it ?
Haha, looks like a condiment in a way doesn't it.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hope you feel better bro! I hate having cold like crap.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hope you feel better bro! I hate having cold like crap.
Thanks @Studhorse yeah it totally bites. I WILL feel better, I am willing it so!!!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah that stinks! Hope you feel better! Definitely get you some intra carbs. Heck, I should send you mine. I don’t use them but folli doesn’t affect my blood sugar either.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey , get better man so you can keep killing it. And sorry to hear that your hip is giving you trouble . I hope you can find some ways around it. Today, I went to a new gym and there was a machine where you were literally lying down and hack squatting. I wasn’t on legs but I found that interesting. Also, the machine leg press(pin load) for you.

Fight the hypo and you will eventually adapt to it. Sometimes it’s better to just fight it as best as possible and let the body handle it. If you can’t, keep coconut water on hand and sip that. Usually helps me. Protein too. Sips of that w/ a small serving of protein until the next meal

Most supps on an empty stomach don’t lower my blood sugar except for vitamins. If I take vitamins on an empty stomach I go hypo. No idea why but every time

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah hypo isn't so much a problem adjusting in normal conditions. Training while hypo is different but I am sick now didn't go to work today. So probably had a bit to do with it.

Not much else to mention other than update my morning weight. I was 212.1 this morning so down a total of 8 lbs and guessing a lb or 2 of it is fat loss this past week. Rest was water and glycogen from a lot of carbs the week before.

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hope you feel better soon !!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So sorry you didn’t shake the cold! Hopefully it won’t last long! How was the concert?

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So sorry you didn’t shake the cold! Hopefully it won’t last long! How was the concert?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah hypo isn't so much a problem adjusting in normal conditions. Training while hypo is different but I am sick now didn't go to work today. So probably had a bit to do with it.

Not much else to mention other than update my morning weight. I was 212.1 this morning so down a total of 8 lbs and guessing a lb or 2 of it is fat loss this past week. Rest was water and glycogen from a lot of carbs the week before.
Make that Cold your b*tch. Push through it. Your only sick if your mind says your sick. If your headed to sick call you better be dead. Lol

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 10 - Mid Week Weigh In 211 on the dot!

Weight is doing exactly what I want it to do. I kept up my planned caloric intake while sick and the results are showing. I was 212.7 last week at this time so 1.7 lbs down from exactly 1 week ago, and 9lbs down total. Considering I have not been well enough to get to the gym the last 4 days and had an estimated extra 1000 calories Saturday night I am VERY pleased with this. I would say it is better than expected with not expending calories via exercise. Now I did expend between 250-300 calories a day running a fever according to the estimates of 7% increase on BMR for every .5 degrees Celsius. I looked it up just because I was curious. I will be surprised if I feel tired at all considering I slept about 40 hours of the last 2 days...

I am back at work today, I did not get up to workout though. I wanted to make sure I felt okay the rest of the day before pushing it. I plan on taking a walk here shortly and will probably do some light lifting in my garage tonight if I am not feeling exhausted from just getting back to work. SO far I am thinking I might!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Glad you’re starting to feel better and things are steady moving even while unable to train!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 10 Second update - Training hiatus officially over!

Took 2 FOLLIDRONE 45 minutes prior to training, and drank a Pre Workout, waited 15 minutes and had 2 mini street taco tortillas lightly dipped in spicy hummus, 1 cup skim milk with 1 serving of strawberry quick and then put 25g of whey isolate and hydrosolate in my intra drink. Damn sure wasn't gonna be any going hypo in my workout!!!!

Lower-Push-Pull complex - No rest during complex - 4 total rounds - tempo adjusted to meet RPE Goal for rounds -

Leg Press Tempo - 4-0-2-1 - R1= about 200x35+ @RPE7, R2= about 260x25-30 @7, R3 = about 310x25+ @7.5, about 360x20@8
Machine Bench - 4-0-2-1, R1 105x25 @7, R2= 135x20@7, 150x20ish @8, [email protected]
Lat Pull Downs - 4-0-2-1, R1 105x25 @7, R2= 135x20@7, 150x20ish @8, 165x13@9

I would say on upper body my last 2 sets of each tempo sped up to 3-0-1-0 just to get the numbers higher. Also of note on my leg press the entire stack is 440 but has two size weight plates and are no longer numbered and uses double pulleys to increase the load so I am having to guess weight based on where it looks in the stack. I had a massive pump after this of course. Plenty carbs surrounding and lots of reps. Since in the garage I didn't get to look at the pump under all the clothes from it being 50 degrees but I was definitely feeling large!

Final Nutrition stats for the day - right on target for my goal of being around 2500 on build days.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I forgot to mention, I bit the bullet and am springing to go to my ART guy tomorrow to see if he can make some progress where the PT group has not been able too. I will probably buy a 4 pack of visits for about 400... See what we can get to happen there.

Now it is time to try to get some sleep. Wish me luck even with the lower stims in FUEL I have a hard time knocking out when I take it in the evening... Not sure if I will get up in the AM or do cardio tomorrow night. Will see how long it takes to pass out.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice volume in your workouts!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 11 - I didn't get up to go to the gym because my preworkout kept me awake until 12:30-1:00 AM. There was no way I was getting up when the 4:00AM alarm went of. I did get up 30 minutes early to throw on some sweats and do some Tabatta to kick start some EPOC and get calories burning for the day.

Tabatta - 2 rounds of Hindu Squats - Legs were toasty and quads were seriously pumped, even had a bit of a pump in delts including rear delts. Was having a hard time at the end of them for sure!

ART this afternoon!!! Very hopeful my ART guy can make some progress with this nerve issue where the physical therapist have failed to so far. He has always been able to help in the past so dropping my own dime since out of network which I don't really have much to spare but I have to get this stuff over with...

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Unfortunately it took me about another 2 hours to pass out. I guess after a week without a pre-workout it wound me up a little more than usual. That and having some food right after might have slowed it down getting fully into my system making it trail off longer.
Nice volume in your workouts!
Thanks! I am having to keep the volume high with my current physical limitations. I do like it though all the increased circulation is good for the joints. Plus the pumps are always fun!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I bet that was an incredible pump with those carbs! Anxious to see how much ART helps!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I bet that was an incredible pump with those carbs! Anxious to see how much ART helps!
It was indeed! I am feeling very positive about the ART, got some good news and some not so great news though. I will start with the bad which isn't terrible, he verified that in his best summation I indeed had a slight nerve issue stemming from a disc being swollen, ruptures or otherwise compressing some nerves in my neck. Suggested I go get an MRI soon not a rush but would be best so he can tell me his recommendations for my exercise adjustments so I don't accidentally continue doing something that is going to cause it to progressively get worse. However he said he does not think from the slight symptoms stemming from my neck that I need surgery or anything.

Now for the good news, we found that I have a second nerve impingement causing the numbness in my arm and hand that is stemming from my pec minor being overworked and shortened / swollen so that is what has been causing the shoulder, and arm to go numb and the pins and needles in my 2 fingers and thumb. He is pretty sure we can get that part knocked out. He actually spent over an hour with me and for any of you that have had ART that is special attention. He also gave me an extra session because I told him I thought I still had one on the books from a couple years ago, as well as a cryotherapy session I said I remembered. He said he changed systems and may not still have record of that from 3 years ago, and that since I have been using him for years he was just going to give them to me without even trying to look to see. Sweet!!!! I have 3 more sessions scheduled next week and am hoping to be able to move some decent weight again!!!! Definitely going to need to ice the pec tonight though, we beat it up today!!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You will be back to the heavy weights in no time !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 11 - I didn't get up to go to the gym because my preworkout kept me awake until 12:30-1:00 AM. There was no way I was getting up when the 4:00AM alarm went of. I did get up 30 minutes early to throw on some sweats was
This was me last nigh into this morning except I did not have the motivation to throw on some sweats! ;)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 12 - Full body knockout!

Had a great workout this morning, I killed my entire body in 50 minutes. Did some complexes and super sets - Obviously everything was done with minimal rest, and I upped the intensity in one way or another so I at least hit one set of failure on every exercise.

Lower Complex
Rest
- Non stop rotation between exercises -
Rep ranges - 30 down to as low as 4, as fatigue and weight increased.
Tempo - started at 4-0-2-0 and was adjusted down to 2-0-X-0 on the last 2 rounds

Leg Extensions 55kg x RPE7, 65kg xRPE8, 75kg x RPE9, 85kg x Fail
Leg Curls - 40kg x RPE7, 50kg x RPE8, 60kg xRPE9, 70kg x Fail
Machine Leg Press - 130kg x RPE7, 150kg x RPE8, 165kg x RPE, 180kg x Fail
- Legs were feeling toasty and I was breathing like a freight train by the end of this complex. Massive leg pump!!!

TRX Back and Chest Super Set
Rest
= maybe 5 big breathes worth between exercises in latter sets
Rep Ranges - 20 down to 9
Tempo - 3-0-2-0 on push ups to be careful, and was 2-0-1-0 on rows until last set which was piston like trying to get as many reps as possible.

TRX Recline Rows - RPE7, RPE8, RPE9, Fail - I pushed the failure set into partials since it felt safe to do so
TRX Push Ups - RPE7, RPE8, RPE9, Fail - Switched to floor push ups on final set for shoulder stability and took to failure at 2-0-2-0 tempo as well hit 18

Arm Super Set - No Rest - 2 drop sets on Triceps 3 on Biceps, > signifies drop set

Cybex Triceps Ext - 35kg x RPE9, 35kg x Fail > 25kg x F >15kg x F - Triceps were on fire and super pumped!!!
Cybex Preacher Curls - Hammer Grip 30kg x RPE9, 30kg x Fail > 25kg x F >20kg x F > 10kg x F - All of the drop sets done with Supinated Grip so that I could knock out two areas of biceps with "one" exercise. The burn and pump were intense!

Shoulder Super Set - No Rest - 2 drop sets on second set, > signifies drop set

Cybex Side Raises - 35kg x RPE9, 35kg x Fail > 25kg x F > 15kg x F - last drop set was done into partials.
Cybex Reverse Fly - 35kg x RPE9, 35kg x Fail > 25kg x F > 10kg x F last set done into partials, shoulders were looking like boulders by the end!!!

You will be back to the heavy weights in no time !!
I think I will at a minimum be back in the heavier weights but still have a little from my neck that causes some of the numbness as well. Verified that this morning unfortunately but we shall see. Once I get my MRI might just be getting a shot and once the inflammation goes down it may not come back, or be years before I have to worry about it again.
This was me last nigh into this morning except I did not have the motivation to throw on some sweats! ;)
LOL I am logging which makes me stick to the plan better. One of the benefits of logging a product for a company is not wanting poor habits or behavior to make the product look bad. So doing what I need to do in order to create the deficit I expect so I can compare losses to expectations.

Speaking of losses... I dropped some more weight. I couldn't stay off the scale this morning. Was feeling slimmer and got verification that I am indeed dropping some on an almost daily basis. I will hold off on reporting it until I post up my 2 week progress photos and see how much comes off in total by then though.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Those minimal rest periods are brutal, yet effective!
Especially when having issues where you have to limit weight and overall volume but want to reach failure to drive hypertrophy!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Those minimal rest periods are brutal, yet effective!
Especially when having issues where you have to limit weight and overall volume but want to reach failure to drive hypertrophy!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It was indeed! I am feeling very positive about the ART, got some good news and some not so great news though. I will start with the bad which isn't terrible, he verified that in his best summation I indeed had a slight nerve issue stemming from a disc being swollen, ruptures or otherwise compressing some nerves in my neck. Suggested I go get an MRI soon not a rush but would be best so he can tell me his recommendations for my exercise adjustments so I don't accidentally continue doing something that is going to cause it to progressively get worse. However he said he does not think from the slight symptoms stemming from my neck that I need surgery or anything.

Now for the good news, we found that I have a second nerve impingement causing the numbness in my arm and hand that is stemming from my pec minor being overworked and shortened / swollen so that is what has been causing the shoulder, and arm to go numb and the pins and needles in my 2 fingers and thumb. He is pretty sure we can get that part knocked out. He actually spent over an hour with me and for any of you that have had ART that is special attention. He also gave me an extra session because I told him I thought I still had one on the books from a couple years ago, as well as a cryotherapy session I said I remembered. He said he changed systems and may not still have record of that from 3 years ago, and that since I have been using him for years he was just going to give them to me without even trying to look to see. Sweet!!!! I have 3 more sessions scheduled next week and am hoping to be able to move some decent weight again!!!! Definitely going to need to ice the pec tonight though, we beat it up today!!!!
That’s great!!! Glad you could get some relief! Hate that about the bulging disc! Hopefully it’s like he said- not enough for surgery and you can get some recovery with therapy.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Doing great man and keep it up. I bet that epi in the follidrone is making your endurance go wAyyy up.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Six letter word... six letter... word... oh you mean Cardi...oh... lol.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I forgot to mention, I bit the bullet and am springing to go to my ART guy tomorrow to see if he can make some progress where the PT group has not been able too. I will probably buy a 4 pack of visits for about 400... See what we can get to happen there.

Now it is time to try to get some sleep. Wish me luck even with the lower stims in FUEL I have a hard time knocking out when I take it in the evening... Not sure if I will get up in the AM or do cardio tomorrow night. Will see how long it takes to pass out.
Why don't you try something like Fadeout from Redcon1. I have some puts me right out. And I sleep great on it.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 14 - So I was 209.8 this morning a 10.3 lbs loss from the beginning - but was too busy trying to handle a few other things to take any pics.

I went out with my wife this eveneing for our make up Valentines Dinner since she was sick Valentines Day. Took 2 FOLLIDORNE ahead of the time as well as my normal doses of EXOTHERM. Had a few crown on the rocks, a 22 ounce porterhouse with asparugus, and shared a big dessert with her. Made her night and I really enjoyed myself. I will wait to drop anything extra I might be holding on to until Tuesday morning. I will plan to take progress pics then, but I am definitely leaning out while muscle seems to be filling back in. Either way 10+ lbs of loss in two weeks even if i was full of carbs seems pretty damn impressive to me!!

That’s great!!! Glad you could get some relief! Hate that about the bulging disc! Hopefully it’s like he said- not enough for surgery and you can get some recovery with therapy.
Agreed
Agreed on that! That's what i like to call cardio:)
Muscle building cardio at that!
No need to use foul language in here
LMAO!
Doing great man and keep it up. I bet that epi in the follidrone is making your endurance go wAyyy up.
I think so, I feel like it is doing pretty good but need to push some cardio to really see. I have to change resistance up based on the nerve issue so really hard to gauge by that but definitely getting a lot of reps in.
My bad! Better wash my mouth out with soap after using that 6 letter word!
LMAO
Six letter word... six letter... word... oh you mean Cardi...oh... lol.
Get the LAVA!
Why don't you try something like Fadeout from Redcon1. I have some puts me right out. And I sleep great on it.
Not sure if it has anything to help with recovery. I have a few things that will help me sleep but also increase GH output quite a bit. Just avoiding them to give the product a fair assessment.
The "C "word should be known as lifting weights faster
I reserve it for unruly over aggressive females but both can be a bitch!!!! ;) See what I did there????

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 15 - Cardio and Weights

I woke up a little later must have accidentally killed the alarm when I tried to snooze it. It was too late to go to the gym and get a lift in. So I did 20 minutes of the C word this morning on my home elliptical.

I am going to go to they gym, or out to the garage tonight and knockout a full body lifting session. Thinking I might do some muscle rounds today.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Tonight=Garage
Yeah it is gonna be decently warm so I am definitely doing it in the garage. Thinking that workout might look a little like

Super Set
Hex Bar Deadlifts - if they feel okay
Leg Ext

Super Set 2
Landmine Shoulder Press
Landmine Meadows Row

Triple Set
Pec Deck
Cable Curl
Rope Pushdowns

Maybe finish it off something like

15 minute AMRAP

KB Turkish Get Ups x5 Per Side

Push Ups x10

Hanging Knee to Elbows x8

Tire Sled Drags 40 yards

or something along those lines. who knows I always have to feel things out nowadays...