Kleen leans up with BLR FOLLIDRONE and EXOTHERM! (sponsored)

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
When I’m in meet prep, sex is cardio...usually she needs to be on top so I don’t just run out of breath entirely
Sex is the best form of cardio haha

Day 15 - Cardio and Weights

I woke up a little later must have accidentally killed the alarm when I tried to snooze it. It was too late to go to the gym and get a lift in. So I did 20 minutes of the C word this morning on my home elliptical.

I am going to go to they gym, or out to the garage tonight and knockout a full body lifting session. Thinking I might do some muscle rounds today.
I hate when that happens! I’ve done it a few times! Actually completely set my alarm wrong a couple of those times! 🤦🏼‍♀️

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah it is gonna be decently warm so I am definitely doing it in the garage. Thinking that workout might look a little like

Super Set
Hex Bar Deadlifts - if they feel okay
Leg Ext

Super Set 2
Landmine Shoulder Press
Landmine Meadows Row

Triple Set
Pec Deck
Cable Curl
Rope Pushdowns

Maybe finish it off something like

15 minute AMRAP

KB Turkish Get Ups x5 Per Side

Push Ups x10

Hanging Knee to Elbows x8

Tire Sled Drags 40 yards

or something along those lines. who knows I always have to feel things out nowadays...
That should get the sweat rolling

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 15 Weights - Hex Bar deads

Hex Bar Deads - 225x15 x 3 sets
Leg Extensions - 8 plates x RPE7, 10 plates X RPE8, x RPE8

I was just about to add some weight to the bar on the deads when I got a call and had to stop my workout to go help a friend with something. Wasn't excited about it but when stuff happens it happens...

I was very happy about the fact that at least @225 my arm was not going numb and no pain from any of the muscles in my rotator cuff.

Diet was on point, I adjusted calories down a little once I was not able to complete my workout but keeping things tight.

Day 16 - Cardio and Abs - woke up a little late again.

Treadmill - 40 minutes + cool down 484 calories
Hanging Leg Raises - 15 straight leg, 13 straight leg 2 half bent leg, 15 bent leg
- Feet above head until the bent leg.
Planks - 90,60, and 38 seconds

So I woke up a little late again this time I did hear my alarm and it was very faint. So somehow the System volume on my phone got turned down. Anyway I was about 20 minutes late so didn't have time to take pictures or anything but probably a good thing. I tried some low carb spinach totrillas last night and wasn't looking to see they had 16 grams of fiber a piece so 2 of them and refried beans last night and I woke up all kinds of distended this morning. I didn't even wake up to pee last night because all the water went to my intestines... Over 40g of fiber in one meal, unreal, my stomach is making all kinds of sloshing sounds this morning. I have a feeling I am going to destroy the restroom at some point today... I know TMI... LMAO

I also wanted to note something about the EXOTHERM pump dispenser, at around the 10th day I noticed it was starting to get a little clogged and not pushing the same amount out per pump. Not a big deal, but something to be cognitive of. Now every morning I take a fingernail cleaner to the tip of it to get the thickening part of the solution out of it. Then I wipe the residue on my skin before applying it and it all soaks in with the application. That way I am not wasting any but still feel like I am getting a full dose with each pump. This is not a knock against the product in anyway, that is VERY common with transdermal solutions, and it still goes on clean and soaks in almost immediately without any residue on my skin. However I did want to note it, and maybe that will help someone else later on knowing they might want to keep an eye on the pump so it doesn't actually get clogged.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I was just about to add some weight to the bar on the deads when I got a call and had to stop my workout to go help a friend with something. Wasn't excited about it but when stuff happens it happens...

I was very happy about the fact that at least @225 my arm was not going numb and no pain from any of the muscles in my rotator cuff.

Diet was on point, I adjusted calories down a little once I was not able to complete my workout but keeping things tight.

Hanging Leg Raises - 15 straight leg, 13 straight leg 2 half bent leg, 15 bent leg

So I woke up a little late again this time I did hear my alarm and it was very faint. So somehow the System volume on my phone got turned down. Anyway I was about 20 minutes late so didn't have time to take pictures or anything but probably a good thing. I tried some low carb spinach totrillas last night and wasn't looking to see they had 16 grams of fiber a piece so 2 of them and refried beans last night and I woke up all kinds of distended this morning. I didn't even wake up to pee last night because all the water went to my intestines... Over 40g of fiber in one meal, unreal, my stomach is making all kinds of sloshing sounds this morning. I have a feeling I am going to destroy the restroom at some point today... I know TMI... LMAO

I also wanted to note something about the EXOTHERM pump dispenser, at around the 10th day I noticed it was starting to get a little clogged and not pushing the same amount out per pump. Not a big deal, but something to be cognitive of. Now every morning I take a fingernail cleaner to the tip of it to get the thickening part of the solution out of it. Then I wipe the residue on my skin before applying it and it all soaks in with the application. That way I am not wasting any but still feel like I am getting a full dose with each pump. This is not a knock against the product in anyway, that is VERY common with transdermal solutions, and it still goes on clean and soaks in almost immediately without any residue on my skin. However I did want to note it, and maybe that will help someone else later on knowing they might want to keep an eye on the pump so it doesn't actually get clogged.
Thanks for the feedback!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 17 - Weight training day - Trying the new gym in our building today during lunch. Will post up another update regarding my workout.

Weigh In 209.7lbs down from 220.1 so 10.4 lbs in just over 2 weeks.

Progress Pics - I wanted to go ahead and get my progress pics up though. I know I intended to post these Monday morning but life got in the way, but I didn't want you all to think I wasn't going to follow through.

Looking A LOT SLIMMER!!!! Have dropped some serious inches and seeing a lot of fat loss here. Love handles and skin folds under my lats from back a lot better, side views are where everything really shows though the difference in thickness is obvious, and also the fat under my pecs going back into my underarm is going down. I think the next few pounds should start showing more detail in abdominal region. I am used to seeing the abdominal wall fat look like it thickens up a little as the shrinkage from visceral fat loss doesn't have it so stretched out. Now that waist is a lot smaller I think the fat loss will start showing in my abs. I tend to get an accordion effect in that area as I lost weight.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I see the changes. Pretty awesome for 17 days. Good work!!
Thanks @BOSSMAN I am definitely happy with the progress thus far. Considering I have had 2 pre-planned events where I went a bit over calories and was too ill to train for several days last week, I am definitely happy with my progress.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I had the same problem with the pump. after awhile I would just wipe it off the stem on my hand a guess the amount was about the same. Then I would put a regular cap that I had on the bottle and turn it upside down and guess the dose looked about the same in my palm.
Dosing probably not correct but I didn't want to waste it. I probably used too much.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I had the same problem with the pump. after awhile I would just wipe it off the stem on my hand a guess the amount was about the same. Then I would put a regular cap that I had on the bottle and turn it upside down and guess the dose looked about the same in my palm.
Dosing probably not correct but I didn't want to waste it. I probably used too much.
Yeah, it is a problem in any transdermal where they are trying to pack as much ingredient as possible into the solution without impacting the absorption rate. The finernail file / cleaner on a pair of nail clippers is perfect to poke in and get any of that out once a day or every other day. I am so used to doing it with TD solutions I often forget that it is probably not common practice for most.

This fingernail file / cleaner on a nail cutter is a super easy way to deal with it though and keep the doses coming out normal size. Pretty convenient too since most people have one around the house.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Training - Tried the new gym here at my building free to tenants. I couldn't get in at first so had to do workout very quickly.

They have some nice stuff but are really limited. I opted to train chest and back stuff and will likely do a little more tonight.

Super Set 1 - no rest between exercise 30 seconds between super sets
Smith Machine Bench - 120x20, 170x18, 190x15, 190x11
Seated Row - 60kg x 25, 80kg x20, 90kg x 18, 90kg x14

Super Set 2 No rest - Weights are taken off of body weight not added too.
Assisted Dips - 80x20, 40x17, 20x13, 20x11
Assisted Pull Ups - 80x20, 40x15, 40x13, 40x9

That was all I really had time for. I plan on doing some more lifting tonight.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Excellent progress!!! Can tell a big difference! Great job!!

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Serious progress here . Well done, man . Going to be lean in no time

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Can tell vascularity is more prominent too . Not sure if that’s the folli 🤔

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 18 - Cardio -
Treadmill 45 minutes + cool down 571 calories
Abs = Hanging Leg Raise 15, 15, 15
- All but the last 2 reps on set 3 were straight leg and over my head.
Neck Rehab work
Sauna
= 15 minutes and more neck rehab work.

========================================================================

Day 19 - Resistance Training = updating later today after I train.

=========================================================================

Excellent progress!!! Can tell a big difference! Great job!!
Thanks kat!
Lookn' great!!!
Thank you Sir!
Great progress for a couple weeks of work!
Putting in work, happy with the progress for sure.
Getting in the cutting groove I see!
Yes Sir!
Serious progress here . Well done, man . Going to be lean in no time
Giving it the business!
Can tell vascularity is more prominent too . Not sure if that’s the folli 🤔
Could be, but I was running on empty so not really any nutrients to increase blood volume. More likely a combination of getting leaner and manscaping. One thing of note though at least to me is that I don't look smaller in the arms or chest. Also I do have a good amount of new, well returning veinage spider-webbing across my inner biceps now and definitely more prominent with some carbs and a dose of folli.
Wow! The progress is real! Keep it up!!
Thanks and will do!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Trimming up nicely and getting that V shape. Fast progress! I’ve always wondered, is that a tattoo or scarification on your upper back/neck?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 17 - Weight training day - Trying the new gym in our building today during lunch. Will post up another update regarding my workout.

View attachment 191203

Progress Pics - I wanted to go ahead and get my progress pics up though. I know I intended to post these Monday morning but life got in the way, but I didn't want you all to think I wasn't going to follow through.
View attachment 191204
View attachment 191205
View attachment 191206
View attachment 191207

Looking A LOT SLIMMER!!!! Have dropped some serious inches and seeing a lot of fat loss here. Love handles and skin folds under my lats from back a lot better, side views are where everything really shows though the difference in thickness is obvious, and also the fat under my pecs going back into my underarm is going down. I think the next few pounds should start showing more detail in abdominal region. I am used to seeing the abdominal wall fat look like it thickens up a little as the shrinkage from visceral fat loss doesn't have it so stretched out. Now that waist is a lot smaller I think the fat loss will start showing in my abs. I tend to get an accordion effect in that area as I lost weight.
Nice job brotha. I can see the difference for sure .

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

View attachment 191203

View attachment 191204
View attachment 191205
View attachment 191206
View attachment 191207

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

View attachment 191203

View attachment 191204
View attachment 191205
View attachment 191206
View attachment 191207

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

View attachment 191203

View attachment 191204
View attachment 191205
View attachment 191206
View attachment 191207

That is some serious progress! Good work

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've been away for a week, you have mad some good progress !!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Trimming up nicely and getting that V shape. Fast progress! I’ve always wondered, is that a tattoo or scarification on your upper back/neck?
Thanks!

That is awesome because it is actually a tattoo made to look like it was branded in or carved out!!!! It means Fate, the wife and I got them on our backs for one of our anniversary's in place doing the name thing.
Thanks DJ!
==========================================================================

Day 20 - Upper Push - Had a good ART session yesterday, he really worked me good. So good in fact the inflammation from it was actually causing a bit of radiculalgia, I learned a new word. :) That just means nerve pain/ weakness and dysfunction due to a pinched nerve. So when i tried to do my pulling stuff I found it was a no go. I was however able to get in some good work on push movements.

Isolateral Leverage Machines - Plate loaded just like Hammer Strength Rest 60-90 seconds on all exercises unless otherwise listed

Isolateral Leverage Shoulder Press - Weight is per side - 45x20, 70x20, 90x17, 115x12, 115x11, 115x9

Isolateral Leverage Decline Press - Weight is per side - 90x20, 90x17, 90x13, 115x10, 115x7, 90x11, 90x9

HS Chest Press Machine - 120x AMRAP
before nerve discomfort x 2 sets

Isolateral Shoulder Press Machine Neutral grip - 115xRPE8, 115xRPE8, 115xRPE9 - Done alternating with weight held at 90 degrees for constant tension

SuperSet - no rest
Rope Triceps Push Down 15, 13, 10
Straight Bar Triceps Push Down 12. 10, 9

===============================================================================

Day 21 - Rest - Weight 209.3

My back and neck was still pretty sore from the ART Saturday and I didn't want to push things so I decided to take a recovery day.

==============================================================================

Day 22 - Had to come in to work early this morning for a video conference kicking off at 6:30AM. Was planning to go to the gym here at work for lunch however now we have over half of the team out sick so not sure I will make it to the gym. I do have a workout bag here with me so I will plan on trying. I have some things I need to take care of at home tonight so probably won't make it to the gym if I can't get there for lunch which isn't looking too promising with being short-staffed.

I also signed up for a Wellness Plan thing here at work where they track our steps for the next 2 months and give us points that can convert into cash at the end of the year. I have to get in an average of 10900 steps a day every day to get the 100 points which gets me $100.00. I think I normally average around 5000 not including my cardio stuff so that will be an increase in activity. I will also be trying to average 12500-15000 to give myself some padding for lazy or sick days. Remembering to keep my phone on me during cardio is gonna be a trick. I always watch youtube videos on my phone during cardio so will have to take my work phone to track steps...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice! Maybe you just need to grab you an Apple Watch or Fitbit so you don’t have to think about your phone! That’s a neat challenge! Will boost your fat loss too! Win win!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have a Fit Bit you don't even have to think about it!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 22 - Continued - I ended up getting in 15006 steps yesterday. I did not get to the gym for cardio because I didn't want to risk changing clothes or anything in case I got called back into the office for something. So I went to the parking garage and walked up all the floors then took the stairs down and repeated until my lunch hour was over. Then took a 20 minute walk after finishing up some stuff at home.

============================================================================

Day 23 - Weights and Cardio

Dynamic Warm up - Activation Work, Neck Rehab = 20 minutes

Super Set - No rest - other than adding weight

Roc-It Mid Back Rows - weight per side - 45xRPE8, 80xRPE8, 90xRPE8, 100xRPE8, 110xRPE8, 115 x Fail - reps were from 25 down to 10 on failure set
Leg Press - Weight Per Side - 2px30ish, 3p x 30ish, 4p x 25, 5p x20, 6p x15 - All reps were deep and slow - was breathing hard by the end of this...

Cardio = Treadmill x25 minutes + minute cool down 384 calories

Nice! Maybe you just need to grab you an Apple Watch or Fitbit so you don’t have to think about your phone! That’s a neat challenge! Will boost your fat loss too! Win win!!
I am too cheap to go buy one, would pretty much negate the money earned from the challenge.
I have a Fit Bit you don't even have to think about it!
Yeah I used to have a Fitbit Charge but I don't hardly even remember to put on a watch so it didn't matter. I only care about steps during one of these challenges anyway.
I'll be honest though, for weight workouts I forget to start it almost every time so I'm usually into my second set by the time I remember!
Yeah I think it would only be counting my actual steps like today.
I am already at 8600 for the day though so not too bad...

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
When they implemented a wellness program with Fitbits at a previous employer years ago, one of the guys would put his on the shifter of his little Nissan truck - he would get thousands of “steps” commuting from the vibration. Another guy would set his on the top of his laundry dryer. This is the same guy that put weights in his pockets before the first weighin of our biggest loser contest lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
When they implemented a wellness program with Fitbits at a previous employer years ago, one of the guys would put his on the shifter of his little Nissan truck - he would get thousands of “steps” commuting from the vibration. Another guy would set his on the top of his laundry dryer. This is the same guy that put weights in his pockets before the first weighin of our biggest loser contest lol
That sounds like some things I would do !

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Work smarter!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 24 - Rest / Lots of walking
I didn't get to sleep until late helping my daughter with a project so I turned off the 4:00AM alarm.

Got to work 30 minute early and went for a walk in the tunnels.

Took lunch and walked up the ramps in the parking garage and down the stairs over and over for the lunch hour. Got a little bit of a sweat going, I guess I could call it cardio.

Ended up with 13788 steps for the day. Nutrition continues to be on point for my goals.

================================================================================

Day 25 - Upper Body w Lower Body body weight work in between sets

SuperSet No Rest
Seated DB Arnold Press -
35x15, 45x15, 55x15, 65x12, 75x12, 75x12
Alternating Lunges - Sets of 20 per side - switched between regular and reverse lunges each set

Pull Ups - 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5 - first time doing unassisted pull ups since the shoulder / neck injury - last 2 sets were very challenging
Hindu Squats 20, 20, 20 - switched to Slow tempo elevated toe touches - 20, 20, 20
40 yard walk after each lower body

Super Set - No Rest
Preacher Curls
25kg x RPE9, 35kg @RPE9, 45kg@RPE9, 45kg@Fail, 35kg@Fail, 25kg@Fail
Side Raise Machine - Hammer Grip- 25kg@RPE9, 35kg@RPE9, 45kg@RPE9, Supinated Grip 45kg@Fail, 35kg@Fail,25kg@Fail

Super Set
Triceps Extension Machine
- 35kg@RPE9, 45KG@RPE9, 55KG@RPE9, 55KG@ Fail, 45kg@Fail, 35kg@Fail
Reverse Peck Deck FLy- 25KG@RPE9, 25kg@RPE9, 30kg@RPE9, 30kg@Fail, 25kg@Fail, 20kg@Fail

25 minute walk when I got to work.

===========================================================================

That sounds like some things I would do !
Work smarter!
LMAO yeah I am not gonna do those things. However tempting... Guy putting weights in his pockets. LMAO!!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Diuretic the night before weight Guaranties a winner !!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice work! Cool to see you hitting pull-ups again too.

Btw, that guy with pocket weights won the weightloss challenge and the gift card prize.
Thanks! Yeah, I am happy to have been able to do them again.

SOmetimes cheating pays. I don't really have anything to win here and doing the work actually helps me reach other goals so.
Diuretic the night before weight Guaranties a winner !!
RIght, hot epsom salt bath and I win!!!

Made an appointment with the spine specialist at my orthopedics place for March 12th. Hoping to hear that there is something that can be done to restore me to full steam. If there is not, I definitely plan to get it fixed via surgery. Just not going to live that limited lifestyle...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 26 - Cardio

Glute activation work

Treadmill - 45 minutes + 5 minute cool down 487 calories. My legs were sore and tired from all the reps with the upper body, hamstrings were toasty so I had to do this on a slightly lower level.

Roman Chair Leg Raises = 3 sets to failure
Planks 1 minute x 3 sets

Took another 23 minute walk when I got to work this morning to get more steps in. Sitting at 9472 for the day right now @ 10:00AM. Will most likely be walking again at lunch...

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Check out all of that cardio/walking!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
"The King of Cardio"

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Check out all of that cardio/walking!!
"The King of Cardio"
Well I do love to walk. Especially outside!!!

I have 16326 steps for the day as of now.

Here are some pics I got walking at lunch. My building is the Pinkish one right behind the cool one with the castle looking top like Ghost Busters. Believe it or not my building is 52 stories, not sure about the one pretty much hiding it.

Attachments

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice pics!!
Thanks, I like to think I have a pretty good eye for a nice shot. Just need more camera skills but for a camera phone I will take it!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice view, you are going to be Ripped in no time

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wow! Beautiful views especially for a lunch walk!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 30 - Cardio - Legs and Arms - Halfway review!

30 Day Review - I wanted to give a little review of how things have gone so far. I have lost 11lbs in 30 days. I am very happy about this, I was expecting a few lbs of glycogen and water to come off quickly but have managed to continue to lose at a rapid pace with 2 large free meals in the time period. To me that if better weight loss than I would have expected without supplementing... Going by my expectations, I lost an extra pound to a pound and a half beyond what I would have. Of course that is hard to judge obviously. Now I will go into each product a little bit,

EXOTHERM - This is a great transdermal solution, goes on easy and clean and you can put clothing on very soon after applying it as there is nothing left to rub off. I also tend to get a bit of eczema if something irritates my skin. The fact I did not get it with the use of this product is excellent because i was not even having to go from place to place to avoid it.

The pump seems pretty accurate as I feel like I will finish the bottle on my next dose. I had to pump twice to get a full dose this morning. There was an issue with the pump starting to dry up and filling the exit hole of the pump but it was very easy to clean and worked well throughout.

FOLLIDRONE - The pumps I got were pretty good, I would say a bit better than normal for have lower carbs. Also speaking of carbs I definitely felt like this had a nice nutrient partitioning effect due the feel of going hypo and very tired a few times. I have definitely not last any muscle so far with this cut so I am quite pleased with the results so far.

Thanks @brundel for letting me extend the run for another 4 weeks. I had this in the mail yesterday and was very happy to see it. The one in the no label is top secret anabolic. I can't wait to get into it and see how things go. I just need final dosing instructions which I might have in my inbox now.

The BLR products are so tempting even Wraith wanted to get in on the supplementation!!!! Yes he is a big boy!!! :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh yeah almost forgot to update my workout from this morning.

Treadmill 40 Minutes + 5 minute cool down 403 calories

Leg and Arm Complex

Leg Press - 6p x 25, 8p x20, 10p x 20, 12p x15, 14p x12, 16p x10, 16p x 7
- arm went numb so I stopped there.
DB Hammer Curls 20x20 x 7 sets
DB Overhead Extensions 20x20 x 7 sets

I was majorly pumped at the end of this 140 reps of 20lbs on hammer curls and overhead extensions... lots of blood and legs were toasty having just completed 45 minutes of cardio... I think I can definitely attribute some of the muscular endurance to FOLLIDRONE.