Kat's mackin it with BPS MacaPro

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad your back is feeling strong and awesome workouts my anabolic kicking butt girl!!!! Sorry been off last couple days with softball and work. Im back

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad your back is feeling strong and awesome workouts my anabolic kicking butt girl!!!! Sorry been off last couple days with softball and work. Im back

She is pretty badass!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Happy hump day! Trained alone this morning since I usually train chest on Tuesdays and not Wednesdays! It was nice! I know I say this every week but man was that an intense workout! I had mascara runs on my face! Lol (yes, I wear makeup to the gym!) Strength was down today but it was still a great workout!

Machine flyes
55x11( only supposed to do 10 oops)
70x10
85x8- 1 sec flex at top
Attempted 100 and then 95- wasn't happening today
90x8- " "
90x8- " "

SS w machine crunches
30x15
40x15
50x15

Incline BB bench
65x8
85x7- failed 8
85x8
85x8
75x8
75x8
75x8

SS vbar cable crunches
42.5x20
50x20
57.5x20
57.5x20
Lost my cable to someone else

Flat DB bench - palms facing and stretch at bottom
25x8
30x8
35x8

SS w v kick outs 3x25

Bw dips- chest focused 3 sets to failure (only made it to 6 after all the above!)

SS w band over and backs x 10

DB rear raises 12.5x20 side lateral 12.5x15
***switched to side laterals for the last 15 and then the rev fly machine for the last 3 sets-could feel traps engaging and muscles in my neck jumping( where I have most of my fibromyalgia issues)

Rev fly machine (lunged on side to isolate rear delt)
60x35
55x35
55x35

SS w band over and backs x10

Side lateral raises
15x15x4

Attempted cage press but I HATE the feel of the smith machine and that was the only place I could do them...there were no safety stops on the front like Simon suggested! :(

Standing BB OHP
45x9
Attempted 55 but it wouldn't go! Lol
45x7
45x5
55x5- was only supposed to do 3 but I had more in the tank

Since I've been meeting my macros, I increased them another 100 to see if I can gain a little muscle. Just want to see how my body responds. I don't loose weight worth a flip- but if I can recomp- I'll be a happy girl!!! :D

I think I see some little delts popping through!!

Attachments

turff49

turff49

Awards
Awesome workout! I see some huge gains there girl. Physique is coming along, delts are popping, strength is through the roof. Pound for pound you are stronger than most of us!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Awesome workout! I see some huge gains there girl. Physique is coming along, delts are popping, strength is through the roof. Pound for pound you are stronger than most of us!
Aww thank you turff!! :) Made my day!

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Delts and arms are looking good Kat!!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great volume on chest day!! I love the inclines Kat those are my fav chest exercise!! Awesome update pic woooo wooooo woooo HOT MAMMA!!!!

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Looking good Kat!

You sure we are on the same routine? That's a lot of volume there already ;)

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Delts and arms are looking good Kat!!
Thank you!! :)

Great volume on chest day!! I love the inclines Kat those are my fav chest exercise!! Awesome update pic woooo wooooo woooo HOT MAMMA!!!!
Haha thank you! I hated inclined forever and avoided them up until maybe 6 months ago. Lol

Looking good Kat! You sure we are on the same routine? That's a lot of volume there already ;)
Thank you! Haha it sure seemed like a ton!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Random: Go Kat! GO KAT!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Workout doesn't look like it suffered!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice work, glad you are feeling better. Your weights are always impressive.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great session, doll! Always killing it. :)

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks guys and gal! Already feeling it in my shoulders and my legs from yesterday's surprise squats! Lol

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice press day Kat! Great inclines, failing the eighth then hitting it on the next couple sets.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good morning everyone! Yay for Thursday! Girls backed out on me today so I trained alone again today! Figured out why I'm feeling weaker mid day yesterday when af showed up! lol (tmi-Sorry guys!) So far I'm pretty miserable but I don't feel like I've been as snappy this month. Haha The final test will be hubby's opinion in a few days! I was joking last night saying I wanted a whole shelf of Reese's...my sweet hubby was gonna take me to the store too! Lol I said "Noooooooo"

Arm day - in a hoodie today for you Puccah! ;)

Rope pushdown
15x10
20x12
25x12
30x12

Vbar pushdown
35x20
37.5x15
40x12
45x10
50x8

DB pronated kickbacks
15x8
15x8
15x8
15x8
20x8
20x8
**added an extra set because I was mad I had to drop to 15's lol

Bent over rope extensions
35x15x5

Cross body DB curls palms up
15x10
20x10x3

Ez bar preacher curls w 3 second descent
30x8
35x8
40x8
45x8

Ez bar curls w 3 sec descent
35x8
45x8x3

Rev Ez bar curls w 1 sec flex
30x20x2
20x20

Cardio 30 mins on open stride - try to work out soreness in my legs for tomorrow's leg day! :)

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Training alone is better anyway, IMO. Kickbutt arm volume! I can just see your triceps flexing with those pronated kickbacks.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Training alone is better anyway, IMO. Kickbutt arm volume! I can just see your triceps flexing with those pronated kickbacks.
Thanks Thomas! I agree! I love training alone! Just get in the zone and train! Don't have to worry about keeping 2-3 other people focused as well! Lol They were on fire today! I loved it!!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Thomas! I agree! I love training alone! Just get in the zone and train! Don't have to worry about keeping 2-3 other people focused as well! Lol They were on fire today! I loved it!!
Exactly!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wicked arm session KAT!!!!!!!!!!! I love how you did the extra volume due to madness lol. Mad always pushes you to kick more butt. Also digging the hoodie thing, I do that while doing cardio and having a sauna suit on too!

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nice Gunz workout Kat!! Getting that pump on

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wicked arm session KAT!!!!!!!!!!! I love how you did the extra volume due to madness lol. Mad always pushes you to kick more butt. Also digging the hoodie thing, I do that while doing cardio and having a sauna suit on too!
Haha thanks! Yes it does! I love doing cardio in a hoodie but I haven't trained in one for a while! Might start doing it again! Sweat like crazy! Lol

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Had to check my squat progress...

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yep you squat!! Just Slaptastic:)

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sooooo smexxxxxy!!!! :p

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah Id say by looking at this with my EYES WIDE OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The progress is in full effects. Please if anyone is a medic and you don't see me on the forums for days send some one to check on me. Thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Exactly!

That's why I almost always go alone.

Unless you get a serious and dedicated workout partner.. It's just not that fun with someone else.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Haha thank you everyone! Huge smile on my face thanks to y'all! :)

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
:goodpost: Kat, I can not tell if the squats are working or not... Do you have another picture from the side? :booty::booty:

Just Saying... :D
Yup. In for this!

emantest

emantest

Awards
:goodpost: Kat, I can not tell if the squats are working or not... Do you have another picture from the side? :booty::booty: Just Saying... :D
Would definately help with the booty critique and a split pic shot. We take our critiques seriously here!!
Kat can you speak to how, if any, has helped or improved any estrogen related sides during the cycle time?

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That's the kind of thing that causes accidents in the gym. Like my gym partner with a barbell across his neck... Someone forgot to spot.
hahaha oops! ;)

Would definately help with the booty critique and a split pic shot. We take our critiques seriously here!! Kat can you speak to how, if any, has helped or improved any estrogen related sides during the cycle time?
Hmmm we will see... Don't have one on hand maybe after work! Lol

I can tell emotions have been much less of a roller coaster. I'm much more focused. Headaches have improved. Overall body aches are much much less, and water retention has been much less. The pain in my varicose veins has been only today vs two weeks!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nice to see macapro is lessening sides for you...at under $20 bottle it sure does have a lot of benefits, for males and females it would seem!!!

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
Damn you and puccah! What's a guy on trest and test to do when you post pics like this. LOL!

If you're looking to burn the most fat during cardio and weights it's actually better to have the least amount of clothes on as possible. That way your body has to work harder to keep your body temperature elevated. Otherwise, you're robbing yourself.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry, doll I got sidetracked by your backside and didn't see your session for today. :D great sesh and heck yea, love training in a hoodie! Isssssss my security blanket! Haha :/

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
nice to see macapro is lessening sides for you...at under $20 bottle it sure does have a lot of benefits, for males and females it would seem!!!
Thank you! Yes, definitely worth the money for a little relief!!
Thanks everyone for the complements! You're cracking me up too! supermanjow- is that how it's done?! I can't believe I've done it wrong all of this time! I knew foam rolling worked best that way, according to my husband anyways! Lol

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
Thank you! Yes, definitely worth the money for a little relief!!
Thanks everyone for the complements! You're cracking me up too! supermanjow- is that how it's done?! I can't believe I've done it wrong all of this time! I knew foam rolling worked best that way, according to my husband anyways! Lol

Smart man, but yes it seriously does work better for fat burning. May only account for another 20-30 calories, but stretch that out over time and it can be significant.