Kat's mackin it with BPS MacaPro

turff49

turff49

Awards
Killer work out Kat. I bet your form is spot on. I've noticed over the years that women tend to have better form than guys. Guys get complacent and want to lift as heavy as possible, which I'm guilty of during bulking.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good thing it was just a warning and not a ticket! You may be the only woman I know that deads conventional

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
You were having a hard time with recovery awhile back, do you think the Maca is helping much there? Not sure if that was a benefit of it or not?

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Impressive Kat. Surprised you were nervous...

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Some good pulling in that workout Kat!!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Awesome session! Strong deads, doll! :)
Thanks girl! I wanted to go heavier! Lol Maybe soon!
Nice dead lifts! I don't know many females that even do deads.
Thank you!
Killer work out Kat. I bet your form is spot on. I've noticed over the years that women tend to have better form than guys. Guys get complacent and want to lift as heavy as possible, which I'm guilty of during bulking.
Thank you! I hope so! They are just such an odd feeling exercise! I was feeling more comfortable by the end of the workout!

Good thing it was just a warning and not a ticket! You may be the only woman I know that deads conventional
Oh yes! I was so thankful!!!!!

You were having a hard time with recovery awhile back, do you think the Maca is helping much there? Not sure if that was a benefit of it or not?
Yeah, I was. I believe it has helped a little with endurance and recovery. I also started bcaa's around the same time so I'm not too sure if it's the MacaPro or the bcaa's or maybe both helping with that!

Impressive Kat. Surprised you were nervous...
Thank you! I just like to know I'm doing things right! I was also worried about my lower back/hips bothering me too! I haven't done deads since I hurt it except for SLDLs.

Some good pulling in that workout Kat!!
Thank you!! :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You and me both. My current training that wont happen thankfully. I would be going against the very fabric of the program to put a higher priority to moving heavy weights, as opposed to higher tension on the muscle being worked. Hope I can keep my eye on the prize I tend to get all weight happy and want to lift heavy then injure something...

Watching Kat's lifts makes it even harder because she tears up the heavy weights.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You and me both. My current training that wont happen thankfully. I would be going against the very fabric of the program to put a higher priority to moving heavy weights, as opposed to higher tension on the muscle being worked. Hope I can keep my eye on the prize I tend to get all weight happy and want to lift heavy then injure something... Watching Kat's lifts makes it even harder because she tears up the heavy weights.
Your workouts are killer without heavy weights!!

Thank you! I'm just giving it my best!! Love pushing my limits!

Great Deadlifts and great session! Loving the detail in this log :)
Thank you very much!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awww thank you, gorgeous! Lol, nooooo were both as strong as each other! You keep me on my toes! :)

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Awww thank you, gorgeous! Lol, nooooo were both as strong as each other! You keep me on my toes! :)
:-*

I am super hungry...couldn't figure out why but just realized, according to my hr monitor- I've burned almost 1500 calories in training today! Haha

turff49

turff49

Awards
:-* I am super hungry...couldn't figure out why but just realized, according to my hr monitor- I've burned almost 1500 calories in training today! Haha
Haha! That's just a small snack for Snags!
Better get some food in you, you'll be too depleted to hit those PR's in the gym tomorrow!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Haha! That's just a small snack for Snags! Better get some food in you, you'll be too depleted to hit those PR's in the gym tomorrow!
Lol Ikr! My whole days calories is a snack for snags! I had a nice lean hamburger for dinner!!! Ready to hit more PR's!! I always forget to mark them but there have been several lately and I'm loving it! :)

turff49

turff49

Awards
Kat, you are a true inspiration. You and Puccah both are.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Kat, you are a true inspiration. You and Puccah both are.
Aww thank you so much Turff!!! You're so sweet!! I know Puccah is definitely a huge inspiration! :)

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Aww thank you so much Turff!!! You're so sweet!! I know Puccah is definitely a huge inspiration! :)
Awww Kat! You've been sooo amazing to me! You are the best inspiration ever!

Thank you, Turff!! :)

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wicked back workout Kat!!! I love the deads!!! N that sucks about the pull over lol. Hope he didn't go to hard on yah!!

Happy Monday! Last week of summer so a rough week at work ahead...start it of with an awesome workout. Daughter called in the last 10 mins panicking because the dog had gotten sick in her room...and then got pulled over on the way to work for not coming to a complete stop before turning right on red! I really had NO clue why he was pulling me over! Lol Luckily, just got a warning! Just gotta laugh and shake it off! One exciting thing is threw a new girl at our gym and she's a power lifter too! Yay! Another girl that lifts real weights!!! I was so nervous about deadlifting today that I didn't sleep much last night. Actually got a complement on my form though odly enough. This was only my 2nd time doing conv, deads. I stop talking now and get to the good stuff! Lol

Meadow rows
25x10
35x10
45x12
50x10
55x8
60x6

Partial wide grip pulldowns
120x8
140x8
140x8
140x8

Deadlifts- really working to figure out form
95x6
135x3
155x3
175x1
155x3
165x2
155x3
135x3x4

DB pullovers
40x12
45x12
Drop set 50x8, 45x7

Hyperextensions with band
3 sets to failure- used tighter tube this week

SS Hyperextensions w plate/lying leg raises with rev crunch on decline bench
10x12/12
25x12/12
25x12/12

Back is fried!! I'll go back at lunch for cardio! I hope everyone has an amazing day!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I hope I get the same love as you over in my log Kat! :D

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wicked back workout Kat!!! I love the deads!!! N that sucks about the pull over lol. Hope he didn't go to hard on yah!!
Thank you! Feeling it today!!! He was nice. He just gave me a written warning thankfully! Cops always give me tickets so I was surprised! Lol

I hope I get the same love as you over in my log Kat! :D
Aren't they great?! I love 'em all!! I'm sure you will!! :)

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good morning! Today was chest/shoulders. I was still a little sore from training on Saturday but able to get in a good workout. Actually looking forward to resting tomorrow! I can tell my body needs it! MacaPro is still helping with my mood and libido! I think I've got about 1/3 of the bottle left. :)

Nautilus incline press
25x10
35x10
35x15
40x12
45x10
50x8

Incline bb bench
75x4
75x4
75x6
85x6
85x6
85x6
95x6

Decline DB bench
35x10
40x10
40x10

Dips -leaning forward
3 sets to failure

SS with band over and backs x10

SS rev flyes on peck deck and DB lateral raises
70x10/ 15x20
55x30/ 15x20
60x25/ 15x20
65x20/ 15x20
70x15/ 15x20

Wide OHP SS w band over and backs
45x10
55x9
45x10

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Strong pressing Kat!! Always enjoy seeing you Beast it out with the weights:)

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Ooh, ooh, can I follow?
Of course!
If you do Tagger, i think you'd be the 1st Male logger that ever did :cheers:
Haha. I know. That's why I said it. Lol.
Good morning! Today was chest/shoulders. I was still a little sore from training on Saturday but able to get in a good workout. Actually looking forward to resting tomorrow! I can tell my body needs it! MacaPro is still helping with my mood and libido! I think I've got about 1/3 of the bottle left. :)

Nautilus incline press
25x10
35x10
35x15
40x12
45x10
50x8

Incline bb bench
75x4
75x4
75x6
85x6
85x6
85x6
95x6

Decline DB bench
35x10
40x10
40x10

Dips -leaning forward
3 sets to failure

SS with band over and backs x10

SS rev flyes on peck deck and DB lateral raises
70x10/ 15x20
55x30/ 15x20
60x25/ 15x20
65x20/ 15x20
70x15/ 15x20

Wide OHP SS w band over and backs
45x10
55x9
45x10
Great lifts as usual!

turff49

turff49

Awards
Only time I get declines is when I bench at home. Our gym won't allow a decline bench. The owner says it would raise his insurance premium.

Great lifts as always Kat! How's that hunger doing this morning?

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Only time I get declines is when I bench at home. Our gym won't allow a decline bench. The owner says it would raise his insurance premium.

The ****? Insurance premiums? Sounds like a cheap ass Lol.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Heck, a few of us offered to purchase it as a gift for the gym. Makes no sense but hey, I can do them at home. Just never heard of insurance dictating the equipment...

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Heck, a few of us offered to purchase it as a gift for the gym. Makes no sense but hey, I can do them at home. Just never heard of insurance dictating the equipment...
True that.

That is weird.

Atleast you have somewhere to do them at.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pressing like a beast!

That's absurd...

I wonder how his I insurance would like people stacking plates under one side of the bench to make a decline.

Last edited:
Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Pressing like a beast!

That's absurd...

I wonder how his unsuitable would like people stacking plates under one side of the bench to make a decline.
That would be ****ing perfect!

Would love to see that!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very solid session, doll!!!! :D

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks everyone! Moving my arms has been difficult this morning! Lol

Only time I get declines is when I bench at home. Our gym won't allow a decline bench. The owner says it would raise his insurance premium. Great lifts as always Kat! How's that hunger doing this morning?
Wow! That's so weird! Thank you! I like decline but I prefer the bb just bc the DBS are so hard to get into place. I had each girl handing me one bc they couldn't pick them both up. I've actually been hungry all day...not sure if increasing my calories last week has boosted my metabolism or what! Lol

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Probably the increase in calories helped and then having higher levels of free testosterone will do that too! Sounds like the stuff is doing the job very well.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Probably the increase in calories helped and then having higher levels of free testosterone will do that too! Sounds like the stuff is doing the job very well.
Ahh I didn't think about that! It does seem to be working well!! :)

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Yew so smarttttt. :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thank you! Feeling it today!!! He was nice. He just gave me a written warning thankfully! Cops always give me tickets so I was surprised! Lol
i wish the cops here would give tickets, it's a free for all....some of the most reckless drivers on earth in indiana!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
macapro is getting some nice reviews!!!

thanks for the kind words chris!!!!:cheers:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
macapro is getting some nice reviews!!!

thanks for the kind words chris!!!!:cheers:
No doubt, and might just be something I have to run in a little bit. TRT and an SHBG supp should be a really fun ride!!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No doubt, and might just be something I have to run in a little bit. TRT and an SHBG supp should be a really fun ride!!!!!
you bet!!!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you post your new avi, please!!!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh hey! Lookie what I found!

22 pages of catch-up! *sigh*, back to page 1.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Attachments

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Amazing!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Awesome progress Kat!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sooo, what I'm seeing is a lot of guys (and a girl) drooling over a pretty girl that's been putting in some hard work, gaining strength and kickin' some fat to the curb. Am I missing anything?