Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We do a lot of Toyota's, heck I even drive a Tacoma !!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yes, KAT...GOD IS GREAT

happy to see HE is treating you well....please don't take offense to my refering to GOD as HE, i am old school.
Thank you!! God is far better to me than I deserve!...God is most definitely a He(not “man” but far more than we can fathom)...he is referred to as a he throughout the Bible...Jesus, the son of God as well as part of the Trinity - was 100% man and 100% God....I won’t get on my soap box. Haha God is just AMAZING!!

The car is beautiful, Kat! You totally deserve it and I’m happy everyone is safe and healthy! Blessings in disguises are a beautiful thing!
Thank you girl!!! I am so glad no one was hurt too! God always has a plan and time for everything to work out too!

what the world needs now is more love AND calming....sorry, i get spiritual experiencing david gilmour play guitar.
I definitely think the world needs more Jesus and to stop pushing him away!!

Nice vehicle Kat, one of the best vehicles on the road !!
Thank you!! I agree! Haha

That’s a great red! I really like the nightshade edition. I may grab one in a few years when the body change.

View attachment 203224
Ooo that pretty!! I went with white bc of the dirt roads I drive on. Lol

We do a lot of Toyota's, heck I even drive a Tacoma !!
I am a big Toyota fan. Have been since my first Corolla in the early 2000’s. Haha

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you!! God is far better to me than I deserve!...God is most definitely a He(not “man” but far more than we can fathom)...he is referred to as a he throughout the Bible...Jesus, the son of God as well as part of the Trinity - was 100% man and 100% God....I won’t get on my soap box. Haha God is just AMAZING!!

Thank you girl!!! I am so glad no one was hurt too! God always has a plan and time for everything to work out too!

I definitely think the world needs more Jesus and to stop pushing him away!!

Thank you!! I agree! Haha

Ooo that pretty!! I went with white bc of the dirt roads I drive on. Lol

I am a big Toyota fan. Have been since my first Corolla in the early 2000’s. Haha
Lol, we get in trouble if we get anything other than a Toyota or Honda. I barely got away with getting a Subaru and my a** is 39. Haha, Asians....

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I washed and dried my damn AirPod pros.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
White is my favorite color for an automobile !

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don’t know how I can do extra sets, reps, holds, etc on my right leg while my left leg is always the sore one! 🤦🏼‍♀️

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don’t know how I can do extra sets, reps, holds, etc on my right leg while my left leg is always the sore one! 🤦🏼‍♀️
I got some SNS Joint Support XT and have been rather pain free in my joints. Even in my right knee that has the torn cartilage! It always sounds like velcro being pulled apart but after starting to use the JSXT, it's not nearly as much and it doesn't hurt for days after lifting.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I got some SNS Joint Support XT and have been rather pain free in my joints. Even in my right knee that has the torn cartilage! It always sounds like velcro being pulled apart but after starting to use the JSXT, it's not nearly as much and it doesn't hurt for days after lifting.
That’s great! My joints, for the most part, still feel pretty good. I’m sure it never hurts to add it though...however I was just meaning my quad muscles are always sore on my left leg when I work hard to emphasize my right leg bc that’s the one that seems to be weaker and less developed.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
after i am done with my supply of the 'old' formula i will try the 'new' formula...doesn't really look like a whole lot has changed--this is fine with me.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Happy Monday peeps! Let’s see if I feel like getting back to updating daily.

Great workout this morning despite not much sleep...

Deadlifts
45/95/135 wu
185x5
225x5
255x5x3 sets

Superset with bird dogs 6 sets of 10 each side

Wide grip pulldowns
120x10x4 sets

Stretchers
100x12x3 sets

Supported TBar rows
100x5x3 sets

SS w/ dB curls
20x12x3 sets

Seated Iso lat plate loaded row
2 pps x10x2 sets
115ps x6

Ez bar curls
50x12x3 sets

GHR
6 sets of 12

Cardio

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bench day has become one of my favorites. It was always a weak point but over the years I’ve gotten stronger. I remember the day I was proud to be strong enough to bench the bar!

Flat BB Bench
45/75 wu
115x5
125x3
135x2x4 sets -left one in the tank. I was too nervous to go for that last one without a spotter.
115x5
95x8

DB bench
55x6x3 sets

Machine flyes
100x12x3 sets

Incline bb bench
95x6x4 sets

Incline DB flyes
20x15x3 sets

SS w/ close press to failure
(Incline same DB’s)

Machine tri press
130x12x3 sets

SS with Ab rotation machine
110x12x3 sets each side

Machine crunch
Worked up from 40-58 x12-15 reps x5 sets

Cardio

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Bench day has become one of my favorites. It was always a weak point but over the years I’ve gotten stronger. I remember the day I was proud to be strong enough to bench the bar!

Flat BB Bench
45/75 wu
115x5
125x3
135x2x4 sets -left one in the tank. I was too nervous to go for that last one without a spotter.
115x5
95x8

DB bench
55x6x3 sets

Machine flyes
100x12x3 sets

Incline bb bench
95x6x4 sets

Incline DB flyes
20x15x3 sets

SS w/ close press to failure
(Incline same DB’s)

Machine tri press
130x12x3 sets

SS with Ab rotation machine
110x12x3 sets each side

Machine crunch
Worked up from 40-58 x12-15 reps x5 sets

Cardio
an ex friend once told me that if you weren’t sure about the last rep on bench to ‘let the fear of death be your spotter’

turns out he was a cunt and I had a few death rolls out of failed benches before I stopped doing that 😂

nice lifting though 👌👌💪

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
an ex friend once told me that if you weren’t sure about the last rep on bench to ‘let the fear of death be your spotter’

turns out he was a cunt and I had a few death rolls out of failed benches before I stopped doing that

nice lifting though
Rofl...I did that several times too! Last time was on decline and that crap was hard to get out of!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When I lifted alone at home, I would bench in my squat rack and set the safety bars just right to where if I couldn't get it, I could just slide out from under it. Having that assurance let me push the weights more than I probably would have with a spotter.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
When I lifted alone at home, I would bench in my squat rack and set the safety bars just right to where if I couldn't get it, I could just slide out from under it. Having that assurance let me push the weights more than I probably would have with a spotter.
That’s smart! I could see really pushing yourself knowing you could roll out. Our gym doesn’t have any true safety racks. The squat rack has stationary arms but they are too high for bench purposes.

Sadly I can really get in my head doubting myself as soon as I unrack it. Usually if I get passed that part, I realize it’s easier than I work it up to. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Never bench to failure when alone. The "fear of death" advice, pretty dumb IMO. No one really needs to bench to failure at any time, where you're struggling like crazy for that last rep. You might start squirming, losing form, risking injury, etc. With time, people get to know what their last 'safe" rep is. Powerlifters hardly train to failure and use linear progression, 5x5, 5/3/1, etc...

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Never bench to failure when alone. The "fear of death" advice, pretty dumb IMO. No one really needs to bench to failure at any time, where you're struggling like crazy for that last rep. You might start squirming, losing form, risking injury, etc. With time, people get to know what their last 'safe" rep is. Powerlifters hardly train to failure and use linear progression, 5x5, 5/3/1, etc...
I agree! It’s just not worth it.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Push press
45/75 wu
95x5
115x3
125x3x3 sets
95x5

SS w/ band over & backs
& plate lateral raises 5x25x6 sets

Machine reverse flyes
85x12x4 sets

Machine lateral raises
50x10x3 sets
50x10, 30x10 & hold/pulse to failure

DB shoulder press
35x8x3 sets

SS w/ band pull-a-parts

Facepulls
60x15x4 sets

SS w/ cable crunches
90x12x4 sets

Rope front lateral raises
20x15x3 sets

Face down front lateral raises
15x12, 10x15, 5x20 dropset

Rear delt destroyer set
25x50, 15x25, 10x20, 5x20 dropset

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Push press
45/75 wu
95x5
115x3
125x3x3 sets
95x5

SS w/ band over & backs

Machine reverse flyes
85x12x4 sets

Machine lateral raises
50x10x3 sets

DB shoulder press
35x8x3 sets

SS w/ band pull-a-parts

Facepulls
60x15x4 sets

SS w/ cable crunches
90x12x4 sets

20x15x3 sets

Rear delt destroyer set
will the real wonder wonan please take a bow!!!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Kat awesome to see you having such great success! Bob will get you where you want to be.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Kat awesome to see you having such great success! Bob will get you where you want to be.
What???? It’s the infamous Chris!!! So happy to see you on here!

Thank you! Now he gets to enjoy my crazy self image issues and emotional roller coaster like you did! 🤣

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Push press
45/75 wu
95x5
115x3
125x3x3 sets
95x5

SS w/ band over & backs

Machine reverse flyes
85x12x4 sets

Machine lateral raises
50x10x3 sets

DB shoulder press
35x8x3 sets

SS w/ band pull-a-parts

Facepulls
60x15x4 sets

SS w/ cable crunches
90x12x4 sets

20x15x3 sets

Rear delt destroyer set
great work

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you @Whisky !

Training has been good so far this week. I went back to doing bench work on Monday and Deads on Tuesday. It had gotten to where everyone was doing back on Monday’s and chest on Tuesday’s. I like having the equipment I want when I want! 🤣 Hmmm that does sound a bit selfish and picky doesn’t it?!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you @Whisky !

Training has been good so far this week. I went back to doing bench work on Monday and Deads on Tuesday. It had gotten to where everyone was doing back on Monday’s and chest on Tuesday’s. I like having the equipment I want when I want! 🤣 Hmmm that does sound a bit selfish and picky doesn’t it?!
Sounds like someone that has work to do.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Boys behind me in the gym this morning-“they put that big arch in their back so they don’t have very far down to go...so it looks like they’re strong”

This was right after I finished my last top set on bench. I just laughed and kept on. I wanted to educate them but I kept my mouth closed. Funny thing was their top sets were only 145- 10lbs more than mine. Good reminder to never stop learning! There’s always something you don’t know!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Boys behind me in the gym this morning-“they put that big arch in their back so they don’t have very far down to go...so it looks like they’re strong”

This was right after I finished my last top set on bench. I just laughed and kept on. I wanted to educate them but I kept my mouth closed. Funny thing was their top sets were only 145- 10lbs more than mine. Good reminder to never stop learning! There’s always something you don’t know!
It is very hard sometimes at the gym to keep quite !!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
IMG_7729.JPG

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
When you have people talking about you in the gym making themselves feel better by trying to run you down then you know you are doing something right.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
When you have people talking about you in the gym making themselves feel better by trying to run you down then you know you are doing something right.
So True !!

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I dont think I can go back to a commercial gym. Ive always been a home-gym trainer mainly since 1978, but of course would also have a gym membership along w/ it. (WE had a great Golds and Worlds near me in NH back in the good ole days). But the 80's, 90's, early 2K's are gone, and now gyms are filled with the modern day douche-bag. Bopping around, on phones, snapping pics, filming 24x7, talking on Bluetooth loudly in gym, and just being tardz. With RONA-rules now, its even more painful. Sucks, I miss those gyms and good ole days... PLus I have this, so there's that... Just miss some machines (mainly Hammer).

Attachments

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@Power-Lift Very nice Home Gym, looks like you got everything you need.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You’re so right! I always love the way you look at things!

I dont think I can go back to a commercial gym. Ive always been a home-gym trainer mainly since 1978, but of course would also have a gym membership along w/ it. (WE had a great Golds and Worlds near me in NH back in the good ole days). But the 80's, 90's, early 2K's are gone, and now gyms are filled with the modern day douche-bag. Bopping around, on phones, snapping pics, filming 24x7, talking on Bluetooth loudly in gym, and just being tardz. With RONA-rules now, its even more painful. Sucks, I miss those gyms and good ole days... PLus I have this, so there's that... Just miss some machines (mainly Hammer).
You do have a very nice gym! That definitely helps make it easier! Although I haven’t been in the gym community as long as you, I do miss the relationships I felt like were easier to make before this Rona mess.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Btw for any that aren’t in there already, I’m logging Ursa Major for Apex Alchemy for a while.

Kat’s Ursa Major Log

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone going to the World’s Strongest Man competition in Sacramento? Wanna meet up?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would love to see one someday.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sick set up bro. I’m pretty similar (you have a touch more space than me, I can’t fit a reverse hyper etc but have some different bits), I train properly at home all the time now.

i have a commercial gym membership purely for the social aspect, I go see some mates and d1ck about doing arms or shoulders etc

very very rarely do I see people training properly. As In hitting heavy (relative term) compound lifts with reasonable form. Lots of pump stuff and people doing CrossFit style training

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m so short waisted that I managed to get a bruise on my back(at the base of my ribs) from my new lifting belt! Lol Has anyone else had this problem?

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I’m so short waisted that I managed to get a bruise on my back(at the base of my ribs) from my new lifting belt! Lol Has anyone else had this problem?
When I first started wearing a belt, I bruised a couple of times.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote