Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So surreal...I finished editing and posted my daughter’s senior pictures! 🥰
Yeah that is a bitter sweet moment eh... "Yay, she is growing up!!!" and "Oh No!!!! She is growing up!!!" at the same time...

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah that is a bitter sweet moment eh... "Yay, she is growing up!!!" and "Oh No!!!! She is growing up!!!" at the same time...
For real! I’m so excited for her but absolutely terrified at the same time!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
For real! I’m so excited for her but absolutely terrified at the same time!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Honestly, eggs cook fast and you can get a good start on protein in 10-15 minutes with 1 cup of egg beaters and 1-2 oz cheese 9r some chicken that was cooked.

Or you can put 1/2 cup oats in a blender and blend it up, add 1/4 cup egg beaters, 1 scoop protein powder, some water, some salt and some baking powder. You could have the mix in the fridge over night and cook it in the morning to nake pan cakes. I usually make a pancake, take it out, put the next cake in and eat the first one while the second cooks, etc. You can cook and eat quick.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Honestly, eggs cook fast and you can get a good start on protein in 10-15 minutes with 1 cup of egg beaters and 1-2 oz cheese 9r some chicken that was cooked.

Or you can put 1/2 cup oats in a blender and blend it up, add 1/4 cup egg beaters, 1 scoop protein powder, some water, some salt and some baking powder. You could have the mix in the fridge over night and cook it in the morning to nake pan cakes. I usually make a pancake, take it out, put the next cake in and eat the first one while the second cooks, etc. You can cook and eat quick.
Thanks! It is pretty fast and sounds delicious! Unfortunately, I am in the house less than 3 minutes, coming back from the gym, before heading to the bus stop. If I gave any more time to actually cook breakfast, I’d have to shorten my training time below 45 mins.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Thanks! It is pretty fast and sounds delicious! Unfortunately, I am in the house less than 3 minutes, coming back from the gym, before heading to the bus stop. If I gave any more time to actually cook breakfast, I’d have to shorten my training time below 45 mins.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Happy Easter guys!! I serve a risen Savior!! 🥰
IMG_5559.JPG

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh my!!!! YUMMMMMM!!!!
IMG_5582.JPG
IMG_5583.JPG

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Alright...I’m in desperate need of a new preworkout...and GO...

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Alright...I’m in desperate need of a new preworkout...and GO...
Buy DMAA from local research chem source.
Mix with lemon lime BCAA/Nitric oxide combo, maybe just a cheap one from Walmart that doesn’t have bonkers amounts of caffeine in it.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My vote is for Dymatize Perfect Pre workout (favorite with nitrosigine, teacrine, creatine free) or Hyde NitroX Black is also similar with 1g creatine. Both are stellar focus stims and pumps with inositol stabilized arginine (nitrosigine) are dramatically better than L-arginine or arginine-malate ones..

If you need a thermogenic effect, nootropic boost mix half a scoop of RXS Radiate+ in and you'll be flying and sweating.

The sweet Lemonheads flavor from Radiate+ and Chilled Fruit Fusion from Dymatize perfect pre-workout are a nice combo.

Muscle and strength is having pre/post sale on these too.

Last edited:

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
I have used ruckus from MTS and enjoyed it along with vasky as well for non stim.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Buy DMAA from local research chem source.
Mix with lemon lime BCAA/Nitric oxide combo, maybe just a cheap one from Walmart that doesn’t have bonkers amounts of caffeine in it.
Pretty good idea! Did always like the pre’s with DMAA!

Holy hell this looks fantastic! Here I thought my ham was amazing I had today. This shiz right here makes my meat look like taco bell quality beef!
Haha it was amazing! One of the local stores had them on sale. It’s the prime grass fed goodness too!! I love how much leaner they are!

I like ApeSh#t from Primeval Labs and also Mega Pre by them as well
Thanks I’ll look at it!

Have you tried Total War RTD from Redcon1, or you could always can't go wrong with Radiate. I like both.
I have not! I do still use radiate though. I still have the original one.

My vote is for Dymatize Perfect Pre workout (favorite with nitrosigine, teacrine, creatine free) or Hyde NitroX Black is also similar with 1g creatine. Both are stellar focus stims and pumps with inositol stabilized arginine (nitrosigine) are dramatically better than L-arginine or arginine-malate ones..

If you need a thermogenic effect, nootropic boost mix half a scoop of RXS Radiate+ in and you'll be flying and sweating.

The sweet Lemonheads flavor from Radiate+ and Chilled Fruit Fusion from Dymatize perfect pre-workout are a nice combo.

Muscle and strength is having pre/post sale on these too.

Will take a look at them! Thanks!!

I have used ruckus from MTS and enjoyed it along with vasky as well for non stim.
Cool! Thanks!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Decided to go with Hyde NitroX Black. M&S had 2 for $30. Too good to pass up! Lol Thanks again for the suggestions guys!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not as exciting as a squat PR or anything but got 7 plates on each side of the leg press this morning for 8. Made for a great start to the day!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That Prime Rib Looks Awesome !!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
More beautiful smoked meat! We did ribs, chickens, and a pork shoulder this weekend!
IMG_5654.JPG

I got my new pwo Hyde NitroX in...enjoying it so far! Could use a little more initial energy boost but focus and pump are excellent!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Smoked Meats.................Good !! (Cave Man Voice)

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
IMG_0309.JPG
🤣

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi everyone! Excited to be back at the gym. I miss everyone on here. School is done for the semester and I can finally take a break and get back into my gym groove.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hi everyone! Excited to be back at the gym. I miss everyone on here. School is done for the semester and I can finally take a break and get back into my gym groove.
Always good to see you back here ;)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Welcome Home !!!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Sheeees allliiiivvveeeee

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Welcome Back Puccah!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey girl!!!! So good to see you back on here!! Everyone has missed you!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nothing says “good deadlift session” like ripped calluses!

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nothing says “good deadlift session” like ripped calluses!
Thankfully never ripped one off personally from lifting but I know how it feels. Used to row in college and I’d rip them off all the time during the long practice days.

Post pics!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thankfully never ripped one off personally from lifting but I know how it feels. Used to row in college and I’d rip them off all the time during the long practice days.

Post pics!!
Yikes! That would be rough! I didn’t take any pics. Thankfully now, they aren’t too bad. It was just a few layers and not all of the way off! I’ve seen some brutal ones! Was nice to finally start moving weight over 225 though! Been a while!

It also says "Don't Mess With This Chick !!!"
Haha thanks! I did legs with my daughter yesterday and even despite going light, she was still very shocked!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yikes! That would be rough! I didn’t take any pics. Thankfully now, they aren’t too bad. It was just a few layers and not all of the way off! I’ve seen some brutal ones! Was nice to finally start moving weight over 225 though! Been a while!

Haha thanks! I did legs with my daughter yesterday and even despite going light, she was still very shocked!
She will be telling her Boy Friends Don't Mess With Mom"

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
She will be telling her Boy Friends Don't Mess With Mom"
Lol we are already dealing with a boy “friend” that needs to be scared! Former boyfriend and now they are just friends...he doesn’t treat her right at all...I keep telling my daughter to let me smack him one good time!

Watching your kids hurt has got to be one of the hardest things to go through!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol we are already dealing with a boy “friend” that needs to be scared! Former boyfriend and now they are just friends...he doesn’t treat her right at all...I keep telling my daughter to let me smack him one good time!

Watching your kids hurt has got to be one of the hardest things to go through!
The first time my now Son-In-Law took my youngest daughter out, I made sure to let him know she meant more to me than anything else in the whole world !!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey everyone! We made it through graduation and family visiting. Ended up sick with strep throat last week. Kept pushing through and going to the gym and work before I realized Friday what it was. Starting taking antibiotics on Friday and getting much better! Even got to do some dorm shopping with my daughter this weekend!

Daughter and hubby surprised me with an Apple Watch for an early bday present! Today was the first day to use it while training...nice to more than double my activity goals for the day before 7am! Haha

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You are a trooper, hope you are feeling better !!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey everyone! We made it through graduation and family visiting. Ended up sick with strep throat last week. Kept pushing through and going to the gym and work before I realized Friday what it was. Starting taking antibiotics on Friday and getting much better! Even got to do some dorm shopping with my daughter this weekend!

Daughter and hubby surprised me with an Apple Watch for an early bday present! Today was the first day to use it while training...nice to more than double my activity goals for the day before 7am! Haha
Yay! I’m so used to my watch, if I’m not wearing it, my workout doesn’t count.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So my gains are gone and so is my appetite but I feel like it’s a start to something. I’m 20 lbs away from my goal of being healthy and trying to fit in the gym as much as I can before school starts up again.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So my gains are gone and so is my appetite but I feel like it’s a start to something. I’m 20 lbs away from my goal of being healthy and trying to fit in the gym as much as I can before school starts up again.
You can achieve anything you want bad enough !!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yay! I’m so used to my watch, if I’m not wearing it, my workout doesn’t count.
Haha I can understand that! I still forget to turn it on sometimes!

Woohoo! You’ve got this girl!!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You’d think a new home, you wouldn’t have any problems...WRONG! Even working for the builder, there are still issues! Our HVAC has had issues since we moved in 18 months ago. Finally had another company come out and found out the original installers made some mistakes and even installed the wrong size unit. (We paid for a larger unit) They installed a new unit that’s supposed to be the one we paid for. Now the dang thing won’t even cut on...

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You’d think a new home, you wouldn’t have any problems...WRONG! Even working for the builder, there are still issues! Our HVAC has had issues since we moved in 18 months ago. Finally had another company come out and found out the original installers made some mistakes and even installed the wrong size unit. (We paid for a larger unit) They installed a new unit that’s supposed to be the one we paid for. Now the dang thing won’t even cut on...
That sucks! Did you have a home warranty?