JudoJosh is juicing up his CRE'02 intake wth some NITRO!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice work, I will respond to your PM later. You can continue with the first phase 4-8 weeks is my suggestion before an Active Recovery Week. If you want to go back to it you can but I think you will enjoy the second phase just as much. The mix of power and pump is amazing on that one.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have to catch up, Ive been wicked busy with work myself bro!..So your taking carbs in now? how many and at what times? Glad to hear your recomp is going well..Has your diet changed at all?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 17
1/26/10

WORKOUT
Bench press - 105x15/ 175x6/ 175x5>145x8>125x10
Dorian rows - 95x13/ 165x6/ 165x6>135x7>115x10
Standing military press - 65x10/ 95x6/ 95x6>85x5>75x8
Reverse grip BB curl - 45x10/ 70x6/ 70x6>65x7>60x6
Skull crusher - 55x10/ 75x5/ 75x5>65x6>55x10
Hack Squat - 105x10/ 135x8/ 135x8>125x8>105x10

NARRATIVE
Workout went good. Need to add more weight onto more hack squat. Still tryna get the movement down. Noticed shoulders, chest, and arms really pumped today and the veins were definetely popping!!

WORKOUT
NONE

NARRATIVE
worked today 12 hours. Studied before and after work. Tomorow I got a chemistry test.. I hate math.

WORKOUT
Chinups - x5/x5/x5>x3>x2
Flat Benchpress - 125x10/ 175x6/ 175x5>145x7>125x9
Wide-grip highpull - 55x10/ 106x8/ 106x8>85x7>70x8
Closegrip bench - 110x10/ 145x7/ 145x6>125x6>105x7
BB curls - 85x10/ 95x6/95x6>85x6>65x9
Back Squat - 160x10/ 205x7/ 205x7>175x8/155x8
Stiff leg Dead lift - 75x10/ 115x6/ 115x6>95x8>85x8

NARRATIVE

Took my chem test this morning then hit the gym up afterwards before my next class. I was gonna swim after my workout but forgot my trunks at home so I couldn't :(

WORKOUT
none

NARRATIVE
20 days into this run and feeling real good about these 2 products stacked together. Pump is consistently there and strength is staying and even going a little up and weight is pretty much staying at around 200. Muscles are looking fuller and feel firmer, was in the bed with my wife and she definetely has noticed a differnce in my arms and chest and neck.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice work, I will respond to your PM later. You can continue with the first phase 4-8 weeks is my suggestion before an Active Recovery Week. If you want to go back to it you can but I think you will enjoy the second phase just as much. The mix of power and pump is amazing on that one.
Thanks bud.. whenever you get a chance lemme know.

I have to catch up, Ive been wicked busy with work myself bro!..So your taking carbs in now? how many and at what times? Glad to hear your recomp is going well..Has your diet changed at all?
BUD!! whats going on mang! Yea i know how it is, im barely finding time to get my workout and studying in. Yea I started taking in carbs. I have been trying to limit all carb intake after 2pm and before 2 try and stay with fruits, oatmeal and wheat bread. I havent been doing such a good job of taking carbs out of my diet after 2 but am trying to. I think ima try and limit my carbs to just post workout and try and make all other meals veggies and protein with some nuts. I feel my biggest problem now is that I got down to 200 and can feel and see the diference and have tricked myself into accomplishing something so am getting laid back with my diet. I need to buckle down and keep pushing ahead and past this 200lbs already. I have only gotten to 198 last month. This is always my problem though, I get down to 200 and then eff up my diet and the weight just comes right back. Need to pratice more self control once I get to 200.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
tennis balls work wonders working out muscle knots
Yea they sure do brotha! Just leaves me sore the next day but definetely helped loosen up the muscles in my necks and upper back. Tennis ball and foam rollers.. thats the way to go. Hella cheaper then getting a massage

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Day 17
1/26/10

WORKOUT
Bench press - 105x15/ 175x6/ 175x5>145x8>125x10
Dorian rows - 95x13/ 165x6/ 165x6>135x7>115x10
Standing military press - 65x10/ 95x6/ 95x6>85x5>75x8
Reverse grip BB curl - 45x10/ 70x6/ 70x6>65x7>60x6
Skull crusher - 55x10/ 75x5/ 75x5>65x6>55x10
Hack Squat - 105x10/ 135x8/ 135x8>125x8>105x10

NARRATIVE
Workout went good. Need to add more weight onto more hack squat. Still tryna get the movement down. Noticed shoulders, chest, and arms really pumped today and the veins were definetely popping!!

WORKOUT
NONE

NARRATIVE
worked today 12 hours. Studied before and after work. Tomorow I got a chemistry test.. I hate math.

WORKOUT
Chinups - x5/x5/x5>x3>x2
Flat Benchpress - 125x10/ 175x6/ 175x5>145x7>125x9
Wide-grip highpull - 55x10/ 106x8/ 106x8>85x7>70x8
Closegrip bench - 110x10/ 145x7/ 145x6>125x6>105x7
BB curls - 85x10/ 95x6/95x6>85x6>65x9
Back Squat - 160x10/ 205x7/ 205x7>175x8/155x8
Stiff leg Dead lift - 75x10/ 115x6/ 115x6>95x8>85x8

NARRATIVE

Took my chem test this morning then hit the gym up afterwards before my next class. I was gonna swim after my workout but forgot my trunks at home so I couldn't :(

WORKOUT
none

NARRATIVE
20 days into this run and feeling real good about these 2 products stacked together. Pump is consistently there and strength is staying and even going a little up and weight is pretty much staying at around 200. Muscles are looking fuller and feel firmer, was in the bed with my wife and she definetely has noticed a differnce in my arms and chest and neck.
nIce work. bro...

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:haha: classic Judo update lol

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff in Here Judo, i responded on the YellowGold. I thought I had already, My bad Brother. Everything is looking good in here. You are right it is your consistency of diet that holds you back so now you need to write down your goal, 195 and no fugging off on the diet until you hit it then do not let yourself go above 195 again. Next is 190. From there you decide if you are lean enough if you are not lean enough DO NOT GO BACK TO BULKING!!!! As a matter of fact stay lean for 3 months to create a new homeostasis at the new lower bodyweight then build muscle gradually with recomp type dieting. If you desire to have a lean athletic build you have to make it the homeostasis and not just an end goal. In the end once a goal has been obtained is no longer of use to you for motivation. SO creating the homeostasis in the new body is your goal and that requires a mindset that is just as important and upfront in your mind as the goal of losing weight. You can not allow yourself to become complacent or you are indeed falling back away from your goal.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff in Here Judo, i responded on the YellowGold. I thought I had already, My bad Brother. Everything is looking good in here. You are right it is your consistency of diet that holds you back so now you need to write down your goal, 195 and no fugging off on the diet until you hit it then do not let yourself go above 195 again. Next is 190. From there you decide if you are lean enough if you are not lean enough DO NOT GO BACK TO BULKING!!!! As a matter of fact stay lean for 3 months to create a new homeostasis at the new lower bodyweight then build muscle gradually with recomp type dieting. If you desire to have a lean athletic build you have to make it the homeostasis and not just an end goal. In the end once a goal has been obtained is no longer of use to you for motivation. SO creating the homeostasis in the new body is your goal and that requires a mindset that is just as important and upfront in your mind as the goal of losing weight. You can not allow yourself to become complacent or you are indeed falling back away from your goal.
That guy above sure does talk a lot!!!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
awesome words of inspiration man. Ill post up my eating habits for scrunity in the next couple of days, will break it down my time and what was eaten like last time. This thuirsday I start judo again and as long as the snow stays off the ground here ima bust out the sled thursday and do some hiit. Should help with the fat loss hopefully. Still tryna make time for the actual gym so I can hit the pool and an elipitical gotta try and find some time in my week schedule. I am thinking maybe Mon-lift, tue- eliptical/swim, wed lift, thur hiit cardio/judo, fri lift, sat & sun some light jogging for distance one of the days or both then reset.

On a side not I am starting a nightly yoga routine and foam rolling to try and help loosen and stretch and open up my hips and hamstrings.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what yoga do you plan on running bud?
It was a video I downloaded from the app store for my iPhone, the video was described as a night relaxing routine with concentration on hamstring and hip opening and twist.

I don't kno the name of the exact moves offhand but when I do it tonite I'll write them down and post it.

Did u have any suggestions in mind?

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Log looks good man. Just a s busy as you, figured I'd pop in to see how things are going. Kleen is 100% right, it's solid advice. I lost my weight by setting a goal, then maintaining it for a bit, makes it waaay easier to set yourself up to lose more weight in the future. I can't wait to run this stack, but I'm going to have to until my schedule calms down, looking around sometime in late summer. Keep up the good work man!!

embesh

Awards
Im all excited about all this stuff too and I dont even have a clue what is goin on. I guess I should look at some of this companies stuff. I dont recognize one thing you are talking about besides the Cre 02 whish is what made me stumble on this thread. LOL

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
It was a video I downloaded from the app store for my iPhone, the video was described as a night relaxing routine with concentration on hamstring and hip opening and twist.

I don't kno the name of the exact moves offhand but when I do it tonite I'll write them down and post it.

Did u have any suggestions in mind?
check out renegadetraining dot com and look into the "Pink is the new Black" dvd. Phenomenal yoga and static holds style workout. about 50 minutes long and the results i've gotten from that routine alone is worth quadruple what i've paid easy.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
awesome words of inspiration man. Ill post up my eating habits for scrunity in the next couple of days, will break it down my time and what was eaten like last time. This thuirsday I start judo again and as long as the snow stays off the ground here ima bust out the sled thursday and do some hiit. Should help with the fat loss hopefully. Still tryna make time for the actual gym so I can hit the pool and an elipitical gotta try and find some time in my week schedule. I am thinking maybe Mon-lift, tue- eliptical/swim, wed lift, thur hiit cardio/judo, fri lift, sat & sun some light jogging for distance one of the days or both then reset.

On a side not I am starting a nightly yoga routine and foam rolling to try and help loosen and stretch and open up my hips and hamstrings.
You believe that what your physical eyes cannot see dose exist. This leads to a denial of spiritual sight. Keep Working JJ

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
can u elaborate on the homeostasis? do you mean after 3 months the body adapts to its lower weight? like weight wont be put back on so easy?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
check out renegadetraining dot com and look into the "Pink is the new Black" dvd. Phenomenal yoga and static holds style workout. about 50 minutes long and the results i've gotten from that routine alone is worth quadruple what i've paid easy.
i will definetely look into this thanks for the tip

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Log looks good man. Just a s busy as you, figured I'd pop in to see how things are going. Kleen is 100% right, it's solid advice. I lost my weight by setting a goal, then maintaining it for a bit, makes it waaay easier to set yourself up to lose more weight in the future. I can't wait to run this stack, but I'm going to have to until my schedule calms down, looking around sometime in late summer. Keep up the good work man!!
Thanks bud.. I have a goal of 185 where I want to be put I have this problem where at 200 I feel like I acomplished something and am straying from my diet here and there and its killing me!!! Cre and Nitro is an awesome stack together, definite pump.. only thing I feel it lacks is somethjing for energy and mental focus but they have a full extensive line that Im sure one can make a sick stack with. Also the encentric coating kinda messes with you but gotta just get used to it. For me I wake up and like to lift first thing but with this stack I pop my MST and wait 2 hours to lift and sometimes end up getting side tracked. Give the stack a try man.. mmm I think ima make me some pumpkin and oats for breakfeast today :D

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff man!! Lookin' forward to giving it a go here in a bit. The coating actually will work out well for me, I can pop'em before I leave work. By the time I hit the gym, that's about an hour, so should be good to go. Love to tear into em' now, but gotta wait til' I can dedicate the time to hitting the gym again. Keep up the good work man. Trying to stay around 185lbs myself.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
gotta love MST PRODUCTS BRUTHA!!! WHATS GOING ON JUDO!!1 its been a minute but im back brutha!!! WOOOO!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

You are very welcome Sir.
can u elaborate on the homeostasis? do you mean after 3 months the body adapts to its lower weight? like weight wont be put back on so easy?
Yes you need to stay lean at a minimum of 3 months for your bodies metabolism to start to restabilize, 6 is better to be honest but at least 3 then the maintenance will be much easier and CLEAN bulking is easier to recover from and become lean again. It doesn't mean you can go back to eating poorly and not gain weight though...

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guys I am SOOO sorry for all the delays with my updates. I feel like I am not doing this product justice by running this half assed log. It has been seriously busy and hectic here with everything thats going on. We got hit with some snow too friday so I have been shoveling sat and sun. Tomorow I work but after work I promise I am gonna try and catch up with my updates and bring this log up to speed. I am actually almost done my bottles. Again I promise to type up some pdates tomorow after work, I wont even do my homework till I type it all up. I really feel bad, if I had known this semester was gonna be so crazy and my time would have been so limited I wouldnt have applied for the log opputurnity. I am going to try and make up for all this slack.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just keep plugging away Josh nobody is upset with you for life getting in the way. You haven't abandoned the log.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
JJ I am still with u bro... Keep working

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
agreed with all above brotha...stuff gets in the way sometimes, just bang it out and get to the log when you can man

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I can attest to the snow..lol..up here in Canada especially....during my log it took away the roads that i normally run on...ah well......I like the seasons though....but good luck with the product log...I personally had great results.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 21
1/30/10

WORKOUT
Push Press - 65x10/ 110x6/ 110x5>100x6>90x7
BB Pullover - 50x12/ 85x7/ 85x5>75x6/70x8
Incline Bench - 105x10/ 145x7/ 145x6>125x6>105x8
Reverse grip BB curl - 45x10/ 70x7/ 70x6>65x5>60x6
Skull Crushers - 55x10/ 70x7/ 65x7/ 60x6/ 50x8
Deadlift - 100x10/ 145x6/ 145x6>115x7>105x8
Leg extension - 50x10/ 80x6/ 80x6>75x6>65x7

NARRATIVE
_________
Day 22
1/31/10

WORKOUT
none

NARRATIVE
Worked 12 hours today. Did some stretching and some extra yoga in before work

WORKOUT
Bench press - 125x10/ 175x6/ 175x6>145x8>125x8
Dorian rows - 105x10/ 165x6/ 165x8>135x6>115x9
Standing military press - 65x10/ 95x7/ 95x6>85x5>75x5
Drag curls with EZ bar - 35x15/ 75x8/ 75x8>65x8>55x8
Skull crusher - 55x10/ 75x6/ 75x6>65x6>55x8
Hack Squat - 105x10/ 145x6/ 145x6>135x6>115x8

NARRATIVE
Replaced the reverse grip curls with some drag curls using my EZ curl bar. These ROCK!!!!! My arms felt SOOO swole afterwards. I was at work looking like a fool just making a fist and sneaking in bicep flexes and just admiring my little guns.. LOL..

WORKOUT
Swimming

*Swam back and forth across the pool for 1 lap

Did 5 laps with about a minute to a minute in a half rest inbetween laps

NARRATIVE
Had class today. I hate school days I am at school from 8am to 1030pm!!! And it is about 45min from my house and they have no microwave at school. I brought me some fruit, nuts, shakes, 2 cans of tuna and a can of green beans. I can tell already I am gonna get sick of the limited food options these days. Tryna think of way to mix it up and add some variety but I am soo limited.. Any suggestions anyone?

I made it to the gym inbetween classes and swam a little bit. I have no idea how many feet across the pool is, I have been meaning to ask. I'll see if I remember next week and post it up. They are predicting snow so I dunno if ima make it to judo thursday.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i see alot of none workout days....you ok bro?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good stuff man!! Lookin' forward to giving it a go here in a bit. The coating actually will work out well for me, I can pop'em before I leave work. By the time I hit the gym, that's about an hour, so should be good to go. Love to tear into em' now, but gotta wait til' I can dedicate the time to hitting the gym again. Keep up the good work man. Trying to stay around 185lbs myself.
I have been shooting for 186 for as long as I have been dieting. I just cant seem to get over this 200lb hump. What happens with me is I loose the weight and end up around 200 where I start to slowly slack off, start gettin compliments at work.. you know they "Hey Jpsh are you loosing weight? Your looking good" and my clotches start to fit better and feel better and I get out the shower and see I am leaning a lil bit and I get happy and comftable there and slack off with my diet or routine or both and then one day I wake up and im 200 again!! So I get pissed and start over again and the cycle starts..LOL.. I need to just kick this and get to the 190s already. Its entirely on me why I am not there yet.

Anyway I digress.. as for the coating I actually dont like that part of it that much and is my only turn off to the product. As I lift first thing in the AM and usually before work my times is limited I like to just get up, pop my pre workout, pee, makemy amino drink and head to the basement and lift. With the cre02 and nitroceps I have to wait 1.5-2 hrs before lifting and it kills me in the morning. Especially since I am not a morning person, I usually end up cutting out the last lift of the workou or having to skip my cool down and starteching period. I can see where it would work perfect for someone who is lifting out of work. Just pop the caps, hop in the car, and by the time you get to the gym and change you are good to go. Other then that I have no complaints of this combo, so if the timing is good for you give it a go bud!!! Only thing I would suggest is something for energy if you are using just thispre workout. MST has an extensive line and im sure has something if not some geranium always helps out.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 25
2/3/10

WORKOUT
Chinups - x5/x5/x5>x3>x3
Flat Benchpress - 125x10/ 175x5/ 175x5>145x8>125x10
Wide-grip highpull - 55x15/ 106x8/ 106x8>85x8>70x10
Closegrip bench - 110x10/ 145x7/ 145x7>125x6>105x7
BB curls - 85x10/ 95x6/95x7>85x6>65x8
Back Squat - 165x10/ 205x6/ 205x6>175x6/155x8
Stiff leg Dead lift - 75x10/ 115x6/ 115x6>95x8>85x7

WORKOUT

NARRATIVE
no Judo :( It Didn't snow Just my mom had signed up to work andI was counting on her to watch my son for judo practice. Hopefull I can make it next week :fingers crosed:

WORKOUT
Push Press - 70x10/ 110x7/ 110x6>100x6>90x8
BB Pullover - 55x10/ 90x6/ 90x5>80x5/70x7
Incline Bench - 105x10/ 150x7/ 150x6>135x5>125x6
Drag curls - 40x12/ 80x8/ 80x7>70x6>65x8
Skull crusher - 55x10/ 75x6/ 75x7>65x6>55x7
Deadlift - 105x10/ 145x6/ 145x6>115x6>105x8

NARRATIVE
Got hit with the snow that we were soupposed to have yestarday. I work tomorow so I had to get out and shovel throughout the snow inbetween studying. Hospitals never close so gotta get to work tomorow :(

WORKOUT
none

NARRATIVE
So all the shoveling i did on friday was pointless because it continued to snow through the nite and I couldnt get my car out. So the fire department came and picked me up.. Like I said hospitall never closes so if your stuck they will send someone to pick your ass up LOL

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
gotta love MST PRODUCTS BRUTHA!!! WHATS GOING ON JUDO!!1 its been a minute but im back brutha!!! WOOOO!!!

Glad your back bud... I think thats why I was slacking, cuz you were gone and not posting your daily wooo hoooo on the log that always gets me hyed and smash weights :D

You are very welcome Sir.

Yes you need to stay lean at a minimum of 3 months for your bodies metabolism to start to restabilize, 6 is better to be honest but at least 3 then the maintenance will be much easier and CLEAN bulking is easier to recover from and become lean again. It doesn't mean you can go back to eating poorly and not gain weight though...
I think my weight has restabilized at 200lb cuz I just hover around here now. I need to kick my ass already and loose these last 20lbs. Think upping the cardio like crazy would help?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 29
2/7/10

WORKOUT
none

NARRATIVE
Tomorows the last day of the MST stack.. Still got some Nitroceps left though. hinking if I should continue with the log or end it here. No wait I remember MST send me some samples a while back I think I have 2 more days of cre02 somewhere.. Oh Happy Days!!!!!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
things happen man, just keep after it, I flippin hate snow!
Yes sir it defiently does. It has been snowing here past 2 weeks. NJ had had 3 sate of emergency calls in the past week alone!!! I thin my son actually went to school only twice this week because of all the snow. I feel like all my days off I am spending shoveling!!! I hate it.. Wish I could set snow on fire!!! ... Hmmmm I wonder I thinkg I got some gas in my shed..:angryfire:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just keep plugging away Josh nobody is upset with you for life getting in the way. You haven't abandoned the log.
JJ I am still with u bro... Keep working
agreed with all above brotha...stuff gets in the way sometimes, just bang it out and get to the log when you can man

Thanks for all the words guys I relaly appeaciate it. I feel horible how I ran this log. If you followed anyone of my previous logs you would see this is NOT anywhere near I usually run my logs, especially when a company is kind of enough to sponsor it. I have a bottle of cordygen vo2 and still some citruvol, Gonne run them both in my next log and kill it extra hard for you guys! I hear nothing but GREAT things about ultra vo2 and am real excited to use it for my runing, swimming, and judo. Heck it will prolly help alot with my workouts too being the mr. kleens workout has me gasping for air constantly. Hopefully this will help me stay less winded so I can push harder with the weights

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bro you held up with your part of the deal completely, this has been a good log too. You even made up posts from your workout you haven't done anyone an injustice. It is your strong sense of integrity that makes you feel that way and that means you defintely have enough integrity for people to take your logs serious. Man something I noticed as of late unless you just aren't mentioing it anymore. You aren't throwing up anymore. Your conditioning IS improving and has. That workout should have you gasping regardless of your conditioning unless you are doing it wrong.

As far as you not staying with a diet I challenge you to 30 days af clean eating. No cheat meals, just clean eating for 30 days straight. When that is over you will want to keep eating because you will have realized what the difference is in results. Do it in yourlog though write it down make yourself accountable. If you mess up you start over at day 1 until you get it right. Commiting to something like that openly to everyone will make you stick to it and be accountable. Like I sad the difference in your composition at the end will be enough to motivate you for more clean eating and by then you will have also developed some new eating habits.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Bro you held up with your part of the deal completely, this has been a good log too. You even made up posts from your workout you haven't done anyone an injustice. It is your strong sense of integrity that makes you feel that way and that means you defintely have enough integrity for people to take your logs serious. Man something I noticed as of late unless you just aren't mentioing it anymore. You aren't throwing up anymore. Your conditioning IS improving and has. That workout should have you gasping regardless of your conditioning unless you are doing it wrong.

As far as you not staying with a diet I challenge you to 30 days af clean eating. No cheat meals, just clean eating for 30 days straight. When that is over you will want to keep eating because you will have realized what the difference is in results. Do it in yourlog though write it down make yourself accountable. If you mess up you start over at day 1 until you get it right. Commiting to something like that openly to everyone will make you stick to it and be accountable. Like I sad the difference in your composition at the end will be enough to motivate you for more clean eating and by then you will have also developed some new eating habits.
BUMP THIS TEN TIMES!!! this is what i'm talking about KLEEN!!! JUDO don't focus soo much on your negative!! there was SOOOO MUCH positive from this log!!! I wish my logs were like this one haha!!! I'm getting better and better with mine but let me tell you that your's are truely exquisite brutha!!! Keep yo chin up and and maybe do some chin ups haha :biglaugh:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yo yo Judo! Just checkn in to make sure you are doing your kegal exercises :cheers:

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
No worries man, things always pop up in life, especially when logging. Looks like your sticking with it, regardless of what gets thrown your way, and that's solid!!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can attest to the snow..lol..up here in Canada especially....during my log it took away the roads that i normally run on...ah well......I like the seasons though....but good luck with the product log...I personally had great results.
this snow definetely sucks. It like almost every other day.. seriously its like every day I work it snows and every day I have off I am shoveling. I checked the farmers almanac and it is predicting snow till the end of march for us here. Im tired of all this damn snow already, I am about to invest in a snow blower..make my life a lil easier

i see alot of none workout days....you ok bro?
you just caught the post before it got edited. I have a habit of posting all the days first then editing them one by one to add all the details because I re-read over it like 20 times to see if I miss anything.. I think I am semi OCD :worried:

you've done well so far man, don't get down, things ALWAYS seem to come up during logs, I am running into the same problem
:You_Rock_Emoticon:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 30
2/8/10

WORKOUT
Bench press - 125x10/ 175x6/ 175x6>145x7>125x9
Dorian rows - 105x10/ 165x7/ 165x7>135x6>115x8
Standing military press - 65x10/ 95x6/ 95x7>85x6>75x5
Drag curls - 40x12/ 80x8/ 80x7>70x6>65x8
Skull crusher - 55x10/ 75x6/ 75x6>65x6>55x8
Hack Squat - 105x10/ 145x7/ 145x7>135x7>115x8

NARRATIVE
So I did find the samples of cre02 I had laying around so I get 2 more days outa this :arms:

Day 31
2/9/10

WORKOUT
Stationary Bike
HIIT for 20min + 5 min warmup

Eliptical for 15min on interval setting

Swimming
*Swam back and forth across the pool for 1 lap
Did 5 laps with about a minute to a minute in a half rest inbetween laps

NARRATIVE
So I tried some HIIT on the eliptical bike and almost busted my ass When I tried to go balls out I guess I was leaning too much with it and the bike almost tipped over but I caught myself. The pool was exhausting. I want to be able to work up to 10 laps.

WORKOUT
Chinups - x5/x5/x5>x3>x3
Bench press - 125x10/ 175x6/ 175x6>145x6>125x10
Wide-grip highpull - 60x10/ 110x8/ 110x8>95x8>80x9
Closegrip bench - 110x10/ 145x8/ 145x8>125x7>105x7
BB curls - 85x10/ 95x5/95x6>85x5>65x7
Back Squat - 165x10/ 205x6/ 205x6>175x6/155x8
Stiff leg Dead lift - 75x10/ 115x6/ 115x6>95x9>85x9

NARRATIVE
Today is the last day I will be posting my thoughts of the products shortly. Thanks to everyone who stuck around with me!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

As always kleen thanks. Reading your post actually made me feel a little better about the log. I feel like on keto I did so much better and was waaay more controled. Once I started bringing carbs back into the diet it turned into a slippery slope. But All that will change I am determined to loose this last little bitof weight. I will be starting a new log in the weight loss section and will post my diet daily and will post everything so when I slip up someone can viturally kick my ass cause I need it. Actually it shouldnt be as bad. I recently saw the movie food inc. with my wife and she is absolutely horrified with all this prepackaged food and fast food and junk food. So we have been going through a transition of switching all the food out of the house and replacing it with healthy natural food. My son is gonna hate it!! No more pop tarts, lol.. So the house is gonna be full of only fruits, veggies, oatmeal, ground beef, chicken, nuts and tuna. So shouldnt be hard to maintain a clean diet without all the temptation in the house anymore, so now I have no more excuses time to go balls to the wall. I plan on taking a active recovery week this week and hitting phase 1 again next week, I have more of an understanding of it and now what weights to start off with, dont wanna jump into phase2 and be struggling with tryna figure it out or what weights to be using, figured since I already now phase1 pretty well and the motivation and drive I am feeling I should be able to go in and really kill it. Well enough of my babbeling

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds Great Josh and yeah if you are still feeling the love for phase 1 there is no reason to go to phase 2 yet.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yo yo Judo! Just checkn in to make sure you are doing your kegal exercises :cheers:
you know it brotha!!! I rep em out during my 1 min rest inbetween my weight sets.

No worries man, things always pop up in life, especially when logging. Looks like your sticking with it, regardless of what gets thrown your way, and that's solid!!
thanks for the support buddy

Sounds Great Josh and yeah if you are still feeling the love for phase 1 there is no reason to go to phase 2 yet.
yea it makes me sense this way to me, glad you agree. Gonna try and attack this hard and hopefully will shed this last bit of fat. Got an arsenal of products to try out mainly all fat burning stuff.

Side note. I will not be taking any creatine support over the next couple weeks and will be runing the same diet. I want to see if my strength decreases at all. Though this log I noticed that my stength surprisingly steadily increased, and while not any real big jumps in increase were noticed, I was eating under calories and usually when I go into a calorie deficit my strength suffers and this was not the case here. Even though I wasn't eating as much calorie wise my strength was steady so I can only imagine for a calorie surplus diet the strength gains from cre02 should be phenominal. All this will be included in my final review. Off to study for my chem exam tomorow and start on this world civ paper.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
just to warn u...the strength gains i got on CRE-02....went NO WHERE when i stopped taking the product. Permanent strength gains...good stuff

Whats ur new stack gonna look like?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just to warn u...the strength gains i got on CRE-02....went NO WHERE when i stopped taking the product. Permanent strength gains...good stuff

Whats ur new stack gonna look like?
thats what I am hoping for. I had cycled hdrol a while back and my strength grew pretty quickly and maintained though PCT somewhat but then quickly faded away although I did proceed to run a calorie deficit so just chalked it up to the cutting back of the calories is why the strength left. I really hope that over the next couple weeks the strength at least stays where its at. It would really make me a firm believer in this stuff and in a couple weeks I will add the result to the final review of what happened. For something like cre02 I think it is important to see how you body does on it and after you go off it.

I want go too much into detail about my next stack dont wanna get too off track with this log but Ill shoot up a pm bud