It's fuggin here now old fuggers contest prep Extravaganza!!!!!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just a quick note to tell you peeps that we hit this fugger right on the fuggin head!! I am hyper lean and have good volume :) Competition is going to be rough saw a couple of real pros there and one of them could be in the masters so I am glad I brought my "A" game ... he better hope he did or he's going to have his azz kicked by an old fugger!!

Rush954

Rush954

Awards
Great work D.W. have fun and enjoy yourself. I'm sure you will do great.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck today brother!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No surprise I won the Grand Masters....

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh won the Masters too...
1.jpg

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
would expect nothing less from a Finaflex Freak :wave2:

congrats on your success brother, your efforts shined brightly

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
Good one DW. It's been great following this log and seeing the effort and commitment it takes for success. Well done mate.

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
Congrats dw, well deserved and most earned! Now moar noodz! Thks abs look awesome btw.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Congrats on the win there old fug. From that pic you look big, lean, dry and full. Awesome work.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Our efforts man thanks so much if you were here you would have to endure a big embarrassing old fugger hug...much love brother... Chris you too.. man...

Good job DW! You earned it.
Yes a group effort here, this was my plan to get the experts here at Finaflex together and show what could be done, despite age and other barriers that might try and get in our way. I did not lay up one bit and I have to tell you that feels fuggin Awesome!!!!!!

Good one DW. It's been great following this log and seeing the effort and commitment it takes for success. Well done mate.
All part of the plan and I had hoped but never even conceived that we would have this kind of success, we did more than win a contest here, be prepared to be amazed...

Yeah buddy.....you're the man!!!!!
Thanks Edge but we're the men credit where credit was due, I did what I was told and I deserve the credit for that, it was tough but look at my support.

Congrats dw, well deserved and most earned! Now moar noodz! Thks abs look awesome btw.
Stang be prepared for shock and awe....

Congrats on the win there old fug. From that pic you look big, lean, dry and full. Awesome work.
Much, much better to come very very soon. I got a high def video of me dominating the pose down and my routine and hamming I up at the awards so what 300 frames per second ... should be some decent shots .. the vid is astounding when I hit my poses, a bit too much oil on my chest but when I hit the poses the depth of the slices on my body will shock...

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Things that dreams are made of! Congratulations DW!

You are an inspiration to all of us!!!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Good job DW! You earned it.
Yeah buddy.....you're the man!!!!!
congrats old fugger well done !!
Things that dreams are made of! Congratulations DW!

You are an inspiration to all of us!!!!!
Thanks guys a few more pics my buddy took by accident when he was filming.. :)
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
3.jpg

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats ole wise ass. You did great. Way to represent!!!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Congrats old fugger as if any of had a doubt :). Enjoy it bud pics look great

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congratulations! I bet the judges were freaked out :p

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats ole wise ass. You did great. Way to represent!!!
Thanks

Congrats old fugger as if any of had a doubt :). Enjoy it bud pics look great
I was prepared and confident yes I will admit but you just never know...

Congratulations! I bet the judges were freaked out :p
That was the best thing .. back stage when I first took my shirt off it was on everybody's face. I was the most cut in the show beyond a shadow of a doubt and many came to me and said I'd won the overall.. I did not enter the open so I couldn't compete in the overall had I known it would have been different but I am satisfied in knowing that a 54 I could have challenged anybody there and that is a fuggin remarkable achievement and I'm damn fuggin proud of myself and all of us who were involved in this!!!! Supporters, Mentors you all have a piece of this cuz it all adds up... any time you support someone or do something nice for someone it counts!!! bigtime!!! I joined Finaflex cuz this is what we like to do!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
15.jpg
A picture says 1000 words ?

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Hell yeah, congrats man! Loved the confident look on stage, the others looked scared! Even those babes behind you are thinkin, "this old fugger is a finaflex freak isn't he..."

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
I thought the same thing Kleen.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking Great Doug, Congratulations on the Wins! I have to ask what was the young guy to the far left doing on the stage? Please tell me he did not place. He looks about 12-15% bodyfat then standing next you being so ripped. FUGGEDABOUDIT!
I was more wondering if the girl in blue behind him was pooping or orgasming.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking Great Doug, Congratulations on the Wins! I have to ask what was the young guy to the far left doing on the stage? Please tell me he did not place. He looks about 12-15% bodyfat then standing next you being so ripped. FUGGEDABOUDIT!
No everyone was on stage for the awards I think.. you always get guys who should not be there ...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ole wise ass has rhythm!
Designed that whole routine cuz ... I really don't made it all about being the animal so I didn't have to smile... got them on a technicality :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff Doug, loved watching the video too! You look even better on video!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was fully expecting Disco Fever to bust out during the routine :p AWESOME posing Doug. Beast for sure. Very happy for you!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good stuff Doug, loved watching the video too! You look even better on video!
Thanks Chris I have one of the posedown I will get up here as well...

I was fully expecting Disco Fever to bust out during the routine :p AWESOME posing Doug. Beast for sure. Very happy for you!
Yah you're more likely going to see me beet the crap out of someone with disco fever, I am a firm hater of that crap :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
[video=youtube;AWE0PcRx4Vg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWE0PcRx4Vg[/video] They pooled us with the juniors for the posedown...

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool video DW! You looked amazing brother.

Hey, that poster in the right side of the stage, is that Finaflex's new PWO? Called "Kick"?

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Cool video DW! You looked amazing brother.

Hey, that poster in the right side of the stage, is that Finaflex's new PWO? Called "Kick"?
Nah same color scheme as some of finaflex products but not finaflex. Said evolution as the brand? Something like that.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nah same color scheme as some of finaflex products but not finaflex. Said evolution as the brand? Something like that.
My bad. I thought they might have a second PWO announcement. Looks like its only Stimul8. Sorry.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah that's some other sponsor from the contest...

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Man your definitely the most conditioned out of the lot. You pulled off being the animal quite nicely :)

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My bad. I thought they might have a second PWO announcement. Looks like its only Stimul8. Sorry.
only stimul8....only stimul8? stimul8 is going to be more than enough bro, trust me ;)

DW, awesome video. Like I said, you owned the stage!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man your definitely the most conditioned out of the lot. You pulled off being the animal quite nicely :)
I was the most conditioned there period even the guys in open were not where I was. As soon as I took off my shirt backstage you could feel the energy in the room change.
only stimul8....only stimul8? stimul8 is going to be more than enough bro, trust me ;)

DW, awesome video. Like I said, you owned the stage!!!
Thanks I set out to be dominant :)

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
first off....congrats DW ive been following from the beginning, reading every post in here, and I told myself i would not look at any of the progress pics after the initial pics in the beginning, but wait until the pics from the show, so i did, and HOLY FUGGGGGG!!! you look aamazing man! you truly are an inspiration. I hope I can look half as good as you at your age. keep it up man, its great to see, and great log!!!................

one question, how did you find the transition of IF to regular spaced meals, did you find yourself hungry since you were not eating such large meals?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
first off....congrats DW ive been following from the beginning, reading every post in here, and I told myself i would not look at any of the progress pics after the initial pics in the beginning, but wait until the pics from the show, so i did, and HOLY FUGGGGGG!!! you look aamazing man! you truly are an inspiration. I hope I can look half as good as you at your age. keep it up man, its great to see, and great log!!!................

one question, how did you find the transition of IF to regular spaced meals, did you find yourself hungry since you were not eating such large meals?
The transition was fine, there were times I felt hungry but the next meal was never far away and there was a big improvement at the onset. I love the way this went down. Next time I might start reg meal spacing sooner.