It's fuggin here now old fuggers contest prep Extravaganza!!!!!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's crazy how lean you have gotten. I'm nothing shy of impressed. Watching this transformation has been fun. Can't wait to see you filled back out.

Thanks I never thought that I could look this good I tightened up a lot more than I thought possible and I am yet to fill out so I'm excited

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks I never thought that I could look this good I tightened up a lot more than I thought possible and I am yet to fill out so I'm excited
You're doing great!!! Trophy is waiting for you!

I feel so fat because of you....

Yeah buddy

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're doing great!!! Trophy is waiting for you!

I feel so fat because of you....

Yeah buddy
Thanks I should be able to a least take the Grand Masters...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you're a winner no matter what....
That's the way you have to look at it.. especially in sports where they use judges to determine the outcome.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's the way you have to look at it.. especially in sports where they use judges to determine the outcome.
You never know what the judges are looking for....not always fair, but it's all in the game....

Sure you'll do great, and own the stage

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking good man.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
On your rear double biceps you are narrowing your back trying to flex the muscles. It is making your center back or lower lats pop like crazy but you want to also widen the lats. A good way to do that pose is 2 parts, one goes exactly how you have it with the squeeze then you open your scapula slide the shoulders out to make the lats flair. When you shrug down to flex the lower traps you will always make yourself look less wide unless you consciously make sure to keep the shoulders wide. The countours of the back do not really need a huge squeeze to show them off. Concentrate on flairing the lats and just keep the shoulders wide and back a little bit and ever muscle in your back will display itself.

Most important thing to remember is your lats can not flair as well while your scapula is fully retracted. Also you could turn your wrist a little more supinated in the rear double biceps so the peaks can be seen more from the back. With a front or side biceps a little more nuetral pops the brachialis making it look bigger from the front. However supinating it will show the peak better in a rear facing pose.

Your legs are definitely popping much better too. I see separation all the way up to the top.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On your rear double biceps you are narrowing your back trying to flex the muscles. It is making your center back or lower lats pop like crazy but you want to also widen the lats. A good way to do that pose is 2 parts, one goes exactly how you have it with the squeeze then you open your scapula slide the shoulders out to make the lats flair. When you shrug down to flex the lower traps you will always make yourself look less wide unless you consciously make sure to keep the shoulders wide. The countours of the back do not really need a huge squeeze to show them off. Concentrate on flairing the lats and just keep the shoulders wide and back a little bit and ever muscle in your back will display itself.

Most important thing to remember is your lats can not flair as well while your scapula is fully retracted. Also you could turn your wrist a little more supinated in the rear double biceps so the peaks can be seen more from the back. With a front or side biceps a little more nuetral pops the brachialis making it look bigger from the front. However supinating it will show the peak better in a rear facing pose.

Your legs are definitely popping much better too. I see separation all the way up to the top.
Yah I used to do it more like that and you reminded me when you talked about it being 2 step...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh and weigh in was 187 even this morning after Cross trainer sprints 8 X 30 second 1 minute rests, legs burned....

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice work!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So to the gym today to do sprint training. I am thinking 5 sprints the Cross trainer and 5 on the stationary bike to try it out.

-Practice tonight then 2 hour refeed window, oats and banana's mostly may add in a few snacks like flavored rice cakes.

- Photo's tomorrow morining will be holding my mandatories as well might be able to sqeeze in some practice.

- to the gym for sprints

- Practice Sunday evening

- Photo's Monday morning hold mandatories etc...

- gym and light workout and sprints

- Practice Monday night

Tuesday not planned yet might try some hills will be doing some posing for sure at least some sprints who knows.

Wednesday has a light workout and practice in the evening will likely do some sprints while I am at the gym.

Thursday am photos with strained mandatories then sprints

Friday photos again light full body workout spray tan

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So to the gym today to do sprint training. I am thinking 5 sprints the Cross trainer and 5 on the stationary bike to try it out.

-Practice tonight then 2 hour refeed window, oats and banana's mostly may add in a few snacks like flavored rice cakes.

- Photo's tomorrow morining will be holding my mandatories as well might be able to sqeeze in some practice.

- to the gym for sprints

- Practice Sunday evening

- Photo's Monday morning hold mandatories etc...

- gym and light workout and sprints

- Practice Monday night

Tuesday not planned yet might try some hills will be doing some posing for sure at least some sprints who knows.

Wednesday has a light workout and practice in the evening will likely do some sprints while I am at the gym.

Thursday am photos with strained mandatories then sprints

Friday photos again light full body workout spray tan
Getting closer....let the games begin.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Getting closer....let the games begin.
Big feed tonight... the stationary bike and sprints if really fuggin painful ... I am gong to keep it 5 of each...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh I am seeing some freaky shyte happening here guys, veins all the way through my abs and obliques and I can make out the rigidity of my muscles makeing them look like fuggin granite.. I haven't even carbed yet...

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh I am seeing some freaky shyte happening here guys, veins all the way through my abs and obliques and I can make out the rigidity of my muscles makeing them look like fuggin granite.. I haven't even carbed yet...
carbs in...and .....boom....

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mandatory....

4.JPG
6.JPG
7.JPG
8.JPG
9.JPG
10JPG.jpg
11.JPG
12.JPG

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Signature...

13.JPG

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This pose is my favorite....awesome...

Jealous of your thick abs.
Thanks we all have our plus's and minus's ....

Man my vids are looking better too... can't post them up here from my hard drive like pics though...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man I was really stuffed last night .. I guess I am still a bit spilled over hard to say really pics will telll, I should have those up in a couplle hours...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sunday Morning pics... I don't look all that spilled over ...

1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG
5.JPG
6.JPG
7.JPG
8.JPG
9.JPG
10.JPG

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sunday night practice....

1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG
5.JPG
6.JPG
7.JPG
8.JPG
9.JPG
10.JPG

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Monday Morning pics...

Symmetry...

1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok no further instructions so I guess there is no changes, I have another practice tonight. If you look at the latest photos there are by far the best yet...

Light workout today then sprint training .. went for a long walk as it is incredicble weather...

Oh guy at the supp store said I looked like Frank Zane and you know he's my Favorite BB so I was pretty flattered...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff, on thew rear double biceps I think you thought I meant to turn your hands more forward but I wanted you to supinate them in other words twist to the back. Also on your side triceps since your back is nice and thick and really opens your chest up with the full reach around try a straight arm triceps shot with the rear arm slightly in the front flexing the rear pec. Will be easier for you and will show more of your musculature.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good stuff, on thew rear double biceps I think you thought I meant to turn your hands more forward but I wanted you to supinate them in other words twist to the back. Also on your side triceps since your back is nice and thick and really opens your chest up with the full reach around try a straight arm triceps shot with the rear arm slightly in the front flexing the rear pec. Will be easier for you and will show more of your musculature.

Ah this will deal with my long arms...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Practice Monday night...

3.JPG
5.JPG
7.JPG
11.JPG
12.JPG
9.JPG
4.JPG

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Holy Shyte!! down to 185!!!
yup..shredded
looking nice man..two things I wanted to accomplish with that 2hr free window last SAT:
first & formost I thought you would zctually drop some extra bodyfat in the days following (weight loss reflects such); and secondly, I wanted to see how you handled some carbs at this point
I would almost rather seen you eat some sugars, just to see how you react, but no biggie
we won't be using much simple sugar at all in carb-up, just picking appropriate times for them
finish up strong here..hopefully sprints are bring run daily at the level we discussed

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yup..shredded
looking nice man..two things I wanted to accomplish with that 2hr free window last SAT:
first & formost I thought you would zctually drop some extra bodyfat in the days following (weight loss reflects such); and secondly, I wanted to see how you handled some carbs at this point
I would almost rather seen you eat some sugars, just to see how you react, but no biggie
we won't be using much simple sugar at all in carb-up, just picking appropriate times for them
finish up strong here..hopefully sprints are bring run daily at the level we discussed
Yes 5 30 second srprints on the Cross trainer with 1 minute rests followed by the same on the statrionary bike. my legs ache for about an hour after... I did not want to risk actual sprining as my hip is loose, probably due to low body fat and low carbs combined. If I can control the motion more it's not a problem.

I was feeling really week this morning so I have some rice cakes on hand but I have not had to use them yet. Every time I eat something I feel a bit better for a bit. Oh I was full of energy durinng the carb up and into the next day but after that the energy drained pretty damn quick...

I knew what you were up to.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
yeah no rice cakes for you right now..staying on point in diet is crucial for duration
basically keto-esque (less the fats) for today & tomorrow, up until your all-carb meal tomorrow night
THUR, back to the daily keto grill again to set things up for Friday..eliminate all fibrous veggies this day (grapefruit only)
remember - heavy salting of everything today, no added salt tomorrow thru duration
slow carb-up starts FRI, as well as water intake will be cut to 1g FRI (drinking majority up until 4p, only sips afterward)
in your e-mail, I will give you 2 alternative structures to follow for SAT morning, depending on what your shape looks like
altho I will be up early on SAT, you may have to use your own judgment on whether you look full, or flat
in any event - do not slam the food on SAT, at any point, nor slam the water
keep it controlled as well during the middle of day, so you can shine and not be bloated when you get back on stage come nighttime to collect your prize ;)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking good Doug, nice and lean. Detail in your back is ridiculous. Use that back to your advantage during your posing routine by putting up several back shots.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah no rice cakes for you right now..staying on point in diet is crucial for duration
basically keto-esque (less the fats) for today & tomorrow, up until your all-carb meal tomorrow night
THUR, back to the daily keto grill again to set things up for Friday..eliminate all fibrous veggies this day (grapefruit only)
remember - heavy salting of everything today, no added salt tomorrow thru duration
slow carb-up starts FRI, as well as water intake will be cut to 1g FRI (drinking majority up until 4p, only sips afterward)
in your e-mail, I will give you 2 alternative structures to follow for SAT morning, depending on what your shape looks like
altho I will be up early on SAT, you may have to use your own judgment on whether you look full, or flat
in any event - do not slam the food on SAT, at any point, nor slam the water
keep it controlled as well during the middle of day, so you can shine and not be bloated when you get back on stage come nighttime to collect your prize ;)
Slow carb up friday you say not a lot of time to go slow ... :( I know it's all yams no skins and rice cakes but how much each meal aprox.. total for the day etc... ballpark so I can be prepared...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Absolutely shredded buddy. Great job.
thanks.. lots of props to Steve...

Looking good Doug, nice and lean. Detail in your back is ridiculous. Use that back to your advantage during your posing routine by putting up several back shots.
Yah 3 shots and in the pose downs they will be paying homage... :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
thanks.. lots of props to Steve...

Yah 3 shots and in the pose downs they will be paying homage... :)
Sweet! Can't wait to see how it all comes down the end of the week. Hell I might even log on to the forums on a weekend just to see... :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will drop a note on Saturday night or early sunday morning...