It's fuggin here now old fuggers contest prep Extravaganza!!!!!!!

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like the floating rotation - when I did it, i assigned set meal plans to the individual carb-rotation days, and took all the guess work out, it's like flipping a chart of menus, every day of the week..made it convenient
And sounds like it adds variety. Variety can be fun.

S

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
And sounds like it adds variety. Variety can be fun.
yep - build the variety right in there, rotate your chicken breast/tyurkey breast/salmon/beef etc accordingly, and pick your carb sources in advance as well..the wole shebang

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like the floating rotation - when I did it, i assigned set meal plans to the individual carb-rotation days, and took all the guess work out, it's like flipping a chart of menus, every day of the week..made it convenient
Yah that's what I woudl do for the carbs definitely have those set up. I will start planning my eating well in advance.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just bought an Ab wheel......:)

Thanks for the inspiration Doug

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
See the floating deal is part of what I have been doing also. It is very good and productive so far Doug. I think you would enjoy how you can stay full and lean.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just bought an Ab wheel......:)

Thanks for the inspiration Doug
Np might be a while before you can perform wod start from your knees then when you get really proficient stand up roll out and when there is too much strain just let your knees touch and roll out all the way get back off your kness as soon as you can on the way back. Do this untill you don't need to touch down anymore.

See the floating deal is part of what I have been doing also. It is very good and productive so far Doug. I think you would enjoy how you can stay full and lean.
Yah I will be ok up to 12 weeks out I think.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Felt nothing yesterday, but today.................holy shyt.....nice inner abdominal muscle ache....

Thanks Doug;)

Wheel of death

Np might be a while before you can perform wod start from your knees then when you get really proficient stand up roll out and when there is too much strain just let your knees touch and roll out all the way get back off your kness as soon as you can on the way back. Do this untill you don't need to touch down anymore.

Yah I will be ok up to 12 weeks out I think.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Felt nothing yesterday, but today.................holy shyt.....nice inner abdominal muscle ache....

Thanks Doug;)

Wheel of death
Once you can do them standing they become at least 10 times more effective. That is not exageration.

Ok just got back from mini holiday and was able to confirm that I will be going up against my mentor Marshall Page for Musclemania. I have very little chance of beating him but doesn't mean I don't try. I will be there to make sure he doesn't make any mistakes :) Anywho this is going to be 2 pretty freaky 55 + year olds...

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Once you can do them standing they become at least 10 times more effective. That is not exageration.

Ok just got back from mini holiday and was able to confirm that I will be going up against my mentor Marshall Page for Musclemania. I have very little chance of beating him but doesn't mean I don't try. I will be there to make sure he doesn't make any mistakes :) Anywho this is going to be 2 pretty freaky 55 + year olds...
Battle of the masters....very cool, and might also feel a bit strange to go and compete against your mentor.

kind of Heath versus Cutler;)

by the way...landed on my face again....fuggin hard standing ab wheel...thought my core etc was pretty strong...damn....

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Battle of the masters....very cool, and might also feel a bit strange to go and compete against your mentor.

kind of Heath versus Cutler;)

by the way...landed on my face again....fuggin hard standing ab wheel...thought my core etc was pretty strong...damn....
It'll get there... :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I need to do the Wheel of Death myself I don't think I have ever actually tried it. I have an ab wheel but I always forget to use it.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just keep working on growing and modulating those carbs and you will probably come in bigger and just as lean if not leaner. As lean as you are an 18 week prep is a long prep. You stay leanand grow a 12 week cutting period should have you shredded 3-4 weeks out so long as you have not put on a lot of fat. Haven't seen any recent pics as of late so not sure where you are. So I guess it is time for some noodz young man!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just keep working on growing and modulating those carbs and you will probably come in bigger and just as lean if not leaner. As lean as you are an 18 week prep is a long prep. You stay leanand grow a 12 week cutting period should have you shredded 3-4 weeks out so long as you have not put on a lot of fat. Haven't seen any recent pics as of late so not sure where you are. So I guess it is time for some noodz young man!
Yah will put my befores up before I start, I will be between 192 and 195 17 weeks out so will do the 5 week very clean or recomp with a bit of mass. 12 weeks out should have me still under 200 and fairly lean. I have been loose at times but have been reigning it back in. The loose eating stops now though.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haven't started my new log yet, was working this weekend (still did my workouts) and did not get before pics done and the guy who photographs me was out with a bad back. I did start my diet and doing well. 3100-200 cals Carbs 250, 200, 150, 300, 150 fat is around 70-75

Creatrona 6 grams ed.
Max Pump 8 ed
Achilles 4 ed
DMZ 30 ed up to 45 on the 7th day
1-alpha 4 ed
Heart Help 2 ed
2 scoops of orange cycle support ed
BCAA/SAA during workout eat shortly after.
Ignite on workout days until Stimul8 comes in !!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Traninng last week of FST-7 very successful I will be back to it.

I will revert to full body for a while ...warrior one but with an extra working set so 2 working sets then double drop set if I can pull it off.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting to see how you're going to do this....I loved the full body approach...changing it up a little now
Traninng last week of FST-7 very successful I will be back to it.

I will revert to full body for a while ...warrior one but with an extra working set so 2 working sets then double drop set if I can pull it off.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting to see how you're going to do this....I loved the full body approach...changing it up a little now
Both have their place but I am getting very good results on the area's I target with FST, makes sense as I have a lot of mature muscle so I would need a little more volume.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds good that should treat you very well.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haven't started my new log yet, was working this weekend (still did my workouts) and did not get before pics done and the guy who photographs me was out with a bad back. I did start my diet and doing well. 3100-200 cals Carbs 250, 200, 150, 300, 150 fat is around 70-75

Creatrona 6 grams ed.
Max Pump 8 ed
Achilles 4 ed
DMZ 30 ed up to 45 on the 7th day
1-alpha 4 ed
Heart Help 2 ed
2 scoops of orange cycle support ed
BCAA/SAA during workout eat shortly after.
Ignite on workout days until Stimul8 comes in !!!
Sounds like everything is in good working order up in here. That's a pretty hearty list of supps you got going on too. I never cared for DMZ though. Gave me some nipple puffiness and I didn't notice a whole lot of good from it. Everyone is different though.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like everything is in good working order up in here. That's a pretty hearty list of supps you got going on too. I never cared for DMZ though. Gave me some nipple puffiness and I didn't notice a whole lot of good from it. Everyone is different though.
I've heard stories about DW 's supp closit....;) supposed to be huge

Never tried DMZ, lots of different opinions on it....SD was hardcore.

Currently on 1 -andro 4 caps a day...feeling pumped all day.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am a DMZ virgin just wanted something a little stronger to kick me off but who knows might be a flop. So far nothing but it's early. There has been a little aggresion which I have to nip in the bud. I find I look pretty watery so far but that could be cycling higher carbs.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am a DMZ virgin just wanted something a little stronger to kick me off but who knows might be a flop. So far nothing but it's early. There has been a little aggresion which I have to nip in the bud. I find I look pretty watery so far but that could be cycling higher carbs.
Did you ever try h drol?

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I've heard stories about DW 's supp closit....;) supposed to be huge

Never tried DMZ, lots of different opinions on it....SD was hardcore.

Currently on 1 -andro 4 caps a day...feeling pumped all day.
SD fTW or so I've heard. Never tried DMZ and honestly haven't read read much good about it. Interested to see what u notice.

S

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
dmz, meh (or so too I have heard)
sd of course has many fans, but leaves you watery
most wet compound of all time was m1t - you could gain 20lbs in a mo..
15 from water, and you'd lose 18lbs in pct
and those BACK pumps....
:blink:
again so I have heard

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
and those BACK pumps....
again so I have heard
Sd is absolutely not wet.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In that case then epi is wet.... Sd loves carbs to fight lethargy. Nothing more.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if sd was anything like masteron, then yes....but sd is nothing like that...we don' t have to agree on everything big guy;)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you ever try h drol?
Yah had to do a boat load to get a lot out of it.

and those BACK pumps....
again so I have heard
Not interested in anything that harsh, not worth it for me.

I hear the oppposite but will never try it so can't say for sure.

if sd was anything like masteron, then yes....but sd is nothing like that...we don' t have to agree on everything big guy;)
Yah I heard sd was pretty wet.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Diet has nothing to do with how wet a steroid is. Thats why sd is so popular because it is not wet like dbol m1t because it does not convert to estrogen. Just saying.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Diet has nothing to do with how wet a steroid is. Thats why sd is so popular because it is not wet like dbol m1t bestiary out does not convert to estrogen. Just saying.
That's true...but some guys didn't get very bloated because they were on a diet...

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's true...but some guys didn't get very bloated because they were on a diet...
Like I said diet has nothing to do with if something converts to estrogen. Sd WILL greatly increase glycogen stores if you slam carbs but it's not "wet". Glad we all agree because I'm right and your wrong :p

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like I said diet has nothing to do with if something converts to estrogen. Sd WILL greatly increase glycogen stores if you slam carbs but it's not "wet". Glad we all agree because I'm right and your wrong :p
But it is harsh right ? ...

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
But it is harsh right ? ...
Yes it can be harsh. Dmz by comparison is much more favorable. It's always compared to sd because of it's structure but they are not very similar at all in regards to weight/strength gains as well as sides.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes it can be harsh. Dmz by comparison is much more favorable. It's always compared to sd because of it's structure but they are not very similar at all in regards to weight/strength gains as well as sides.
Hence my choice ....

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh I'm not disputing the fact that it's a rough hormone but it isn't wet.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I am eatng clean very clean but a little uncomfortable with my body comp so far. I will be ready to reduce cals at any time I feel I need to though.

What are your guys take on eggs I eat a lot of them cuz I am reading they have no effect on cholesterol but you get conflicting opinions and with us cycling stuff you don't want to follow the wrong advice.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I am eatng clean very clean but a little uncomfortable with my body comp so far. I will be ready to reduce cals at any time I feel I need to though.

What are your guys take on eggs I eat a lot of them cuz I am reading they have no effect on cholesterol but you get conflicting opinions and with us cycling stuff you don't want to follow the wrong advice.
I eat a lot of them. Cholesterol levels are hereditary to a certain degree. If your family is not prone to high cholesterol, you probably won't be. Also, your exercise level is pretty high. That helps to keep it down too.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established

I would watch cholesterol while on cycle if you still have a gallbladder.

Ever think of doing a recomp for 8 weeks to get rid of some fat and gain size?

S

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
steroid talk in doug's room! :D

did I say it was? I musta missed that post
when I said can leave you watery, just made me think of m1t, which IS a wet compound

I said it can leave you watery - and what I mean is: do you see anyone using it in final stages of prep?
I didn't think so ;)

Yes it can be harsh.
correct - AND can leave you a bit watery
all about perspective

doug, I wouldn't worry about eggs, para got you covered on that one
as a rule tho, I still keep an eye on my yolk intake - there are much better sources of fat imo, for what I try to do

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
steroid talk in doug's room! :D

did I say it was? I musta missed that post
when I said can leave you watery, just made me think of m1t, which IS a wet compound

I said it can leave you watery - and what I mean is: do you see anyone using it in final stages of prep?
I didn't think so ;)

correct - AND can leave you a bit watery
all about perspective

doug, I wouldn't worry about eggs, para got you covered on that one
as a rule tho, I still keep an eye on my yolk intake - there are much better sources of fat imo, for what I try to do
Yah I will keep it down to 2 yolks a day then.

Yah 3200 cals is really more of a recomp yes what I was doing actually....

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
SD isn't a wet compound and yes diet as in excess carbs can cause you to get watery so everyone is right. If you overshoot your carbs while on SD in an effort to feed it then you will get watery but it is spill over from carbs and not SD. Now SD does cause some prolactin issues sometimes and that can add a lil water. Bottom line though is SD is harsh and unless you are someone who doesn't experience a lot of sides there are plenty of other good choices out there.

DMZ is broken down to 1 molecule of sd and one weaker compound so it is just over half as strong as SD. Either way at 45 with 1-Alpha there is no reason you should not see some major recomp if not a little growth while on lower calories.

S

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
^^ all good stuff, and of course nails on the recomp bit - should treat him pretty well

and truth be told, some guys DO use sd in prep, thru all stages..just wouldn't be (and is not) my personal choice
I think methylclosetebol is better, less harsh by far

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^ all good stuff, and of course nails on the recomp bit - should treat him pretty well

and truth be told, some guys DO use sd in prep, thru all stages..just wouldn't be (and is not) my personal choice
I think methylclosetebol is better, less harsh by far
.............I'm going to kick you

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not with those legs... Run Snags Run! Then again he may kick back...
I've got some reach on Snags...I'll stick my arm out so he can't reach me :p

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah ok I am up 5 lbs on day 6 at 3200 cals, I am going down to 3000 and I am using almonds for fat instead of yolks, all yolks are gone. 1 oz of almonds here and there does the trick will take my fat down to 60-65 ed at 3000 cals. I have gained some good size but 5 lbs is a bit too fast.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Egg whites are getting boring so I tried nuking them and they came out pretty fluffy really omellette like ...wait did I say omellette!!! Ok recipe idea time of course bell pepperd and you can throw in some cooked yams or ground beef.

What about egg white shakes ? Anybody have some good ideas...?