INCINDERINE FAQ. The modern fat burner. GLP-1 agonist.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This seems exceptionally good to me. I dont know of many supps that you would expect to increase cals 300 and lose weight. I mean even if it stayed static I would be surprised. But 5lbs loss is very good. People get stuck on me saying I lost 30lbs so when they see 5lbs in caloric surplus they think its not working as advertised. To me this is better than advertised.

Ill bet if you dropped to 2800 or 2700 you would drop another 5-10lbs quick. Maybe more depending on what those cals are coming from from
Probably do a small deficit around 2800 to start. I use MacroFactor to log so going to use the app to do a small cut. Plan is to go about 6 weeks with it before heading out for a cruise. I will be sure to let y'all know how it goes.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Probably do a small deficit around 2800 to start. I use MacroFactor to log so going to use the app to do a small cut. Plan is to go about 6 weeks with it before heading out for a cruise. I will be sure to let y'all know how it goes.
Definitely keep us in the loop brother!

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Definitely keep us in the loop brother!

I will revive my old training log and put some updates in there at least weekly and if I can more often.
Starting fat loss phase this Saturday.

Nprice151

Awards
  • First Up Vote
The top photo is from 8/25 and the bottom one is from 10/4. Not sure if you can see the changes but they are there. I look leaner.
0D1CF663-8B81-44B2-BD63-C930AFEA9C8A.jpeg
9A15E841-EC6A-43FE-89DA-9F02B19D1BA2.jpeg

Nprice151

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You can tell for sure. Notice on your arm the bicep is more defined and there is a more defined groove in front of your tricep where it attaches to the elbow. Keep it up!
Thanks man! Also, you can’t tell from those photos but my lower back and love handles haves leaned up as well.

Last edited:

ironfiend23

Awards
Finishing up 3rd bottle of Incinderine at 6 caps per day. I started getting some elevated heart rate on Saturday that seems to be coming after Incidenrine dosing. Last night was spiked up to 119. Very weird since I hadn't experienced anything like that prior. Could it be synepherine?

I don't take any other supps with stims. SNS curcumin, Lean edge, Liver assist, DCP, creatine and Perfomax vasomax around workouts

BP was up to 140/88 when i'm normally 120-25/70 ish.

This morning was back down to 136/74 with HR at 64. Very odd.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Finishing up 3rd bottle of Incinderine at 6 caps per day. I started getting some elevated heart rate on Saturday that seems to be coming after Incidenrine dosing. Last night was spiked up to 119. Very weird since I hadn't experienced anything like that prior. Could it be synepherine?

I don't take any other supps with stims. SNS curcumin, Lean edge, Liver assist, DCP, creatine and Perfomax vasomax around workouts

That is odd. Maybe just the way your body dismantled that dose? Im not sure at all, maybe Brundel has some other possible thoughts.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

You are taking more than the suggested dose. Synephrine can elevate heartrate. Also things like low blood sugar and dehydration can contribute to this which I would assume both could be present with Incinderine.
Make sure you stay hydrated.
And maybe dont take 150% of the dose.

ironfiend23

Awards
thank you

You are taking more than the suggested dose. Synephrine can elevate heartrate. Also things like low blood sugar and dehydration can contribute to this which I would assume both could be present with Incinderine.
Make sure you stay hydrated.
And maybe dont take 150% of the dose.

adapt

Awards

interesting

Ziyo

Ziyo

Awards
  • Established
@brundel any chance to disclose Synephrine percentage on labels?.. Turns out it’s illegal in Australia above daily dose of 30mg of actual Synephrine and hence the Customs confiscated my order 😩😭😭

Snaeem155

Awards
I've just finished my two month run of 2 caps 2 times a day.

Starting weight was 85kg, end weight is 85.4kg.

3 weight sessions, 3 cardio a week.

Tailored my eating based on advice.

In MY case I feel the product didn't do anything.

Not to say it doesn't work for others.

Nprice151

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I am about halfway into my third bottle.
This isn’t my inbody weight in but as you can see I am losing weight.

obviously I’ve cut calories and been doing 2 or 3 steady state cardio sessions for 30 minutes.

i probably still look fat but I don’t have great genetics and I’m not on TRT. I do take a natty test supplement.

I’ve dropped from 165.6 to around 155 in the past 5 weeks.

I’ll try and post another pic so y’all can see the difference.

Attachments

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have around 20 people of mine using this right now

Every single one of them loves it

The odd thing I hear from most of them is that they got alot stronger while using this. For whatever reason.

I constantly have clients message or call me shocked and say "this stuff is amazing"

Mind you I don't work for this brand whatsoever, and I don't get anything out of it by saying this either.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@brundel any chance to disclose Synephrine percentage on labels?.. Turns out it’s illegal in Australia above daily dose of 30mg of actual Synephrine and hence the Customs confiscated my order 😩😭😭
Thats crazy. We have thousands of labels printed already so not anytime soon.
We stopped shipping to AU for along time because they confiscated so many packs.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am about halfway into my third bottle.
This isn’t my inbody weight in but as you can see I am losing weight.

obviously I’ve cut calories and been doing 2 or 3 steady state cardio sessions for 30 minutes.

i probably still look fat but I don’t have great genetics and I’m not on TRT. I do take a natty test supplement.

I’ve dropped from 165.6 to around 155 in the past 5 weeks.

I’ll try and post another pic so y’all can see the difference.
Nice work brother. Keep it up!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

The odd thing I hear from most of them is that they got alot stronger while using this. For whatever reason.

I constantly have clients message or call me shocked and say "this stuff is amazing"

Mind you I don't work for this brand whatsoever, and I don't get anything out of it by saying this either.
Yah Ive been hearing alot of people mentioning strength increase.
And the weight loss seems highly dependent on the actions of the individual.
Those cutting cals seem to lose weight consistently.
Those who dont in some cases gain weight as the muscles fill with glycogen. This is, I think part of the problem with looking at the scale only. If you lose 5lbs but muscles fill with water and glycogen the scale might reflect you gained weight.

kelechi

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I've just finished my two month run of 2 caps 2 times a day.

Starting weight was 85kg, end weight is 85.4kg.

3 weight sessions, 3 cardio a week.

Tailored my eating based on advice.

In MY case I feel the product didn't do anything.

Not to say it doesn't work for others.
What does "tailored my eating" mean? Were you in calorific deficit, maintenance or lean bulking? If you were dieting should have seen some weight loss based on your diet alone?

kelechi

Awards
  • First Up Vote

But are they dropping weight?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What does "tailored my eating" mean? Were you in calorific deficit, maintenance or lean bulking? If you were dieting should have seen some weight loss based on your diet alone?
I mean...Here is the thing. If someone JUST reduces calories they will lose bodyfat. So.....If he didnt lose weight he wasnt in deficit or he lost fat and gained muscle or cell volume.

kelechi

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I mean...Here is the thing. If someone JUST reduces calories they will lose bodyfat. So.....If he didnt lose weight he wasnt in deficit or he lost fat and gained muscle or cell volume.
I'm a bit sceptical on the notion of any natty supplement that can replace fat loss with equivalent muscle weight gain while in a caloric deficit. When you drop calories all things being equal you cut muscle as well as fat.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm a bit sceptical on the notion of any natty supplement that can replace fat loss with equivalent muscle weight gain while in a caloric deficit. When you drop calories all things being equal you cut muscle as well as fat.
Right but You will notice I didnt just say muscle growth. Incinderine does something I havnt seen in any other supplement. At least not to this degree. It takes all the glycogen and crams it into the muscle cells. This is why so many people see strength increase. And its the same way anabolic steroids cause their initial burst of strength. Intracellular glycogen and water. 5lbs of water and glycogen is nothing. This is also why when someone starts steroids they tend to gain weight quickly. I mean I can reliably gain 20lbs in 4 weeks with anadrol. It goes away mostly after......Why? Because its not muscle its water and glycogen.
Same thing here to some degree.

Also, all things are not equal in this case. You dont lose an equal amount of muscle to fat when cutting. If you do it right youll lose very little muscle.

Ziyo

Ziyo

Awards
  • Established
Finished my second bottle..had another one but managed to give it to my brother in hopes my second order will come through but it got seized by customs so I guess I won’t be running more for some time..unfortunately. During the second bottle I’ve been in a caloric deficit with no emphasis on hyperthrophy. In spite of solely focusing on MMA I’ve lost 6.6 lbs and look much more defined(muscle memory?). I’m very impressed with Incinderine because it seems like it’s such a versatile supplement that I would run for any purpose.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Finished my second bottle..had another one but managed to give it to my brother in hopes my second order will come through but it got seized by customs so I guess I won’t be running more for some time..unfortunately. During the second bottle I’ve been in a caloric deficit with no emphasis on hyperthrophy. In spite of solely focusing on MMA I’ve lost 6.6 lbs and look much more defined(muscle memory?). I’m very impressed with Incinderine because it seems like it’s such a versatile supplement that I would run for any purpose.
Thats one of the things....all the glycogen filling the muscles makes them look more full. Technically your muscles are bigger because muscles are about 70% water and glycogen pulls alot of water into the muscle.
So 6.6lbs down and bigger muscles. So you probably lost more than 6.6lbs since the water and glycogen is heavy.

kelechi

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm about half way into my first bottle. Noticed some acne on my shoulder which is more or less clearing up. A couple of others have reported acne. Any idea what could be attributable to this?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm about half way into my first bottle. Noticed some acne on my shoulder which is more or less clearing up. A couple of others have reported acne. Any idea what could be attributable to this?
Dont know. COuld be testosterone rising.

Ziyo

Ziyo

Awards
  • Established
on the contrary I noticed my skin looked better…
Yeah I lost a ton of fat on my face lol but my overall skin looked very good

AwakeningAlpha

AwakeningAlpha

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I had the same reaction. Full on backne. I have never - even during puberty - experienced bad breakouts, before this. Definitely liked the rest of the effects of Incinderine so I stayed on for two bottles. Extra showering and carnitine helped a little. I stopped after finishing my second bottle about a month ago and it has since started going away. Unfortunate, or I would have re- upped and stayed on much longer.
I attribute it to either a detox symptom from the berberine, or the hormonal effect of the other ingredients.
IMO unless you have to hop on stage, go on a beach holiday or impress a new girl, etc- I would stay on for the rest of your planned run, take some extra carnitine, enjoy the other effects and expect the acne to hopefully go away within two months of cessation.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think I figured it out.
I believe its caused by the overall increase in insulin. Which is a major part of how GLP-1 agonists work. Increased insulin output.
Increase insulin= increased androgen synthesis and increased IGF1 production. This combined with the increased glycogen storage is why we are seeing acne and why so many people are seeing increased strength.
Getting alot of reports of guys gaining size in maintenance and surplus. Just another time I will note that if you want to lose weight you have to cut cals.
And if you want to bulk add some cals.
its starting to look like Incinderine is a pretty solid anabolic.

"Furthermore, insulin promotes androgen synthesis, resulting in excessive sebum production, a known correlate of acne severity "

AwakeningAlpha

AwakeningAlpha

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I believe its caused by the overall increase in insulin. Which is a major part of how GLP-1 agonists work. Increased insulin output.
Increase insulin= increased androgen synthesis and increased IGF1 production. This combined with the increased glycogen storage is why we are seeing acne and why so many people are seeing increased strength.
Getting alot of reports of guys gaining size in maintenance and surplus. Just another time I will note that if you want to lose weight you have to cut cals.

"Furthermore, insulin promotes androgen synthesis, resulting in excessive sebum production, a known correlate of acne severity "
I agree with this. Felt like a solid anabolic. Definitely got noticed as such. In maintenance I definitely was recomped, in deficit I lost weight and cut up without looking flat. Fun effective product.

kelechi

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Thanks. My acne seems to be clearing up.

Im concerned if there are any unidentified hormonal effects from Inciderine. Will see through the 2 bottles but dont think I'll be buying any more until I see some lab work which confirms your hypothesis.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
is anyone else shedding, like all over shedding? I seem to be losing quite a bit of hair, but it seems to be all over my head rather than just the typical MPB...trying to figure out whether it is this or something else... I am trying my best to do things that should benefit my hair so MAYBE it is a shed for new hairs to come through, but I do not know as I have been doing this for awhile.

Also has anyone noticed more nipple sensitivity/gyno changes? I am not saying this is all to do with Incinderine, I am trying to figure out what is going on... that being said, given how I reacted to this initially with the explosive movements for a couple of weeks I wonder if I just cannot tolerate this product. I have stopped taking it and will see how everything goes.

Last edited:

adapt

Awards
is anyone else shedding, like all over shedding? I seem to be losing quite a bit of hair, but it seems to be all over my head rather than just the typical MPB...trying to figure out whether it is this or something else... I am trying my best to do things that should benefit my hair so MAYBE it is a shed for new hairs to come through, but I do not know as I have been doing this for awhile.

Also has anyone noticed more nipple sensitivity/gyno changes? I am not saying this is all to do with Incinderine, I am trying to figure out what is going on... that being said, given how I reacted to this initially with the explosive movements for a couple of weeks I wonder if I just cannot tolerate this product. I have stopped taking it and will see how everything goes.
i was losing more hair than usual when I took Incindrine

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i was losing more hair than usual when I took Incindrine
You were experiencing everything negative possible before you even tried the product. I would be surprised if you even did try it. What was your order number again?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Now you're beginning to sound like a troll
That’s exactly what he is. He got absolutely torched so now he comments negatively about whatever he can.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Havnt heard this from anyone else.
You would expect less gyno symptoms considering there is some AI activity.