INCINDERINE FAQ. The modern fat burner. GLP-1 agonist.

adapt

Awards
25 shipped. NJ USA.

did you lose weight from metformin? it would be something if any weighloss remained lost during your time away from it. I also dont know what effect having untreated diabetes has on supplement absorption and whether trying it with metformin would help.
We can do that, DM me your info Ill ship em during the week.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
discontinued used. stuff did nothing at all. only thing I felt was once I took on empty stomach with coffee and felt some type of weird feeling, assuming its one of the ingredients. but besides that absolutely nothing,

anyone wants to buy an unopened bottle and partially used bottle at a discounted rate DM me.
Color me surprised. I think everyone here knew this would be the outcome considering your posts in the thread. What did you give it? 7 days and you didn’t look like Chris Bumstead so it’s a loss

adapt

Awards
25 shipped. NJ USA.

did you lose weight from metformin? it would be something if any weighloss remained lost during your time away from it. I also dont know what effect having untreated diabetes has on supplement absorption and whether trying it with metformin would help.
I dont have diabetes , my fasting glucose was always in the 98-103 range tho so it was something I added to lower it. my A1C never been above 5.6 either. I drop weight fast when I first start taking Metformin then it slowly subsides. Maybe water weight retention at first? I proactively try to limit my carbs intake and overall eat fairly clean. i gained some weight recently because I went to Italy and Greece for 3 weeks and ate like a cow, hence the reason I wanted to give Incinderine a shot. Yomhinbine HCL does feel weird but very tolerable for me.. cold sweats, and I enjoy HIIT fasted but with HCL I take the cardio slow, so reason I opted to try Incinderine over my usual. I didnt lose a pound and actually gained couple pounds since I started taking it, whether its "less fat, more muscle" ideology thats being passed around here, which in my case I doubt, I still got this product for me to lose pounds.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
I dont have diabetes , my fasting glucose was always in the 98-103 range tho so it was something I added to lower it. my A1C never been above 5.6 either. I drop weight fast when I first start taking Metformin then it slowly subsides. Maybe water weight retention at first? I proactively try to limit my carbs intake and overall eat fairly clean. i gained some weight recently because I went to Italy and Greece for 3 weeks and ate like a cow, hence the reason I wanted to give Incinderine a shot. Yomhinbine HCL does feel weird but very tolerable for me.. cold sweats, and I enjoy HIIT fasted but with HCL I take the cardio slow, so reason I opted to try Incinderine over my usual. I didnt lose a pound and actually gained couple pounds since I started taking it, whether its "less fat, more muscle" ideology thats being passed around here, which in my case I doubt, I still got this product for me to lose pounds.
Interesting. Im curious if you measured your glucose while on incinderine

adapt

Awards
Interesting. Im curious if you measured your glucose while on incinderine
Was going to but realized I'm taking something that isnt fitting my needs at the moment and not going to do what was originally marketed as judging from the updates. I just decided to go back what works for me, a lot cheaper and easier as well.

marketed as the strongest fat burner to a subtle recomp accessory supplement.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
ok ok, recomp isnt a popular word when everyone wants to see lbs dropping, but lets put things into perspective here:

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
is the recomp so subtle that i need to explain which one is the "after" pic? i get it, nobody on here has mentioned they lost 30lbs, besides Brundel, yet. peanut butter is notoriously way higher in calories than people think and maybe he underestimated how many calories he cut out, but ive followed fat burners and there are a ton of impressive steps that were taken to overcome challenges with this product. when i see that kind of effort, and innovation, i wouldnt bust balls even if it didnt help me. ill save my critique for the guy telling me more caffeine is going to rock my world.

Last edited:
3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok ok, recomp isnt a popular word when everyone wants to see lbs dropping, but lets put things into perspective here:
There’s no putting things into perspective for someone like that, unfortunately. When someone tells you they can feel what their own blood sugar is or whatever was said, you know they can’t be serious about this.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
There’s no putting things into perspective for someone like that, unfortunately. When someone tells you they can feel what their own blood sugar is or whatever was said, you know they can’t be serious about this.
man, i think his posts are detailed enough to indicate he's genuine. no idea why he wouldnt finish a bottle, also, where are your glucose readings? if you all both posted them, maybe id have a balenced perspective

adapt

Awards
Of course he wasn’t going to
with all due respect, you have a reason to defend this product as a rep. But I dont go out spend money just to bash a product.

Again, what it was originally marketed as it didnt come remotely close to it, point blank, even the great results posted show it's not this strong fat burner as claimed.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
man, i think his posts are detailed enough to indicate he's genuine. no idea why he wouldnt finish a bottle, also, where are your glucose readings? if you all both posted them, maybe id have a balenced perspective
I did post mine lol

adapt

Awards
is the recomp so subtle that i need to explain which one is the "after" pic? i get it, nobody on here has mentioned they lost 30lbs, besides Brundel, yet. peanut butter is notoriously way higher in calories than people think and maybe he underestimated how many calories he cut out, but ive followed fat burners and there are a ton of impressive steps that were taken to overcome challenges with this product. when i see that kind of effort, and innovation, i wouldnt bust balls even if it didnt help me. ill save my critique for the guy telling me more caffeine is going to rock my world.
brundel made it seem it had effects on blood sugar where to be wary cause it can cause light headness feeling upon standing, to walk around with sugar tabs etc...

the only reason why blood sugar was even brought up to me and reason for safety measures I even stopped taking Metmorin prior to giving Incinderine a go.

After 'couple days, I said what the hell and took Incinderine on empty stomachs during fasted cardio and literally felt nothing to indicate any fluctuations of blood sugar as warned by brundel .

only time I felt something was similar to beta-alanine tinging feeling was when i took it with coffee on an empty stomach.

i decided to stop prematurely after reading the updates on the product and decided its not my goal to stay the same weight "but look visually different"

I want to drop pounds point blank, I know what that takes so i decided to drop it since Incinderine isnt going to do that even tho it was marketed to do so.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
with all due respect, you have a reason to defend this product as a rep. But I dont go out spend money just to bash a product.

Again, what it was originally marketed as it didnt come remotely close to it, point blank, even the great results posted show it's not this strong fat burner as claimed.
If you didn’t come into the thread with your immediate nonsensical behavior and your smart comments the responses would’ve been way different. Ive been in this game a long time and have repped for several companies. Ive had many people buy products ive repped for and it just hasn’t worked for them and that’s okay, even with pharmaceuticals we see this. However, the minute you step into a thread and start discounting peoples results IMMEDIATELY and for no reason, yea that’s a problem and I will call that out every day.

You ran less than a full bottle, had your mind made up prior, and can tell your glucose levels by how you feel. Ooookay lol. Again Ive been in this industry a longggg time and know something is off when I read it.

adapt

Awards
i dont want a refund, dont need nothing from yall. just stating my very limited experience with the product and as an observer to the original marketing ploy and the updates from various members here whether it works or not it doesnt do what it was marketed to do. & brundel experience from the rapid weight loss to blood sugar woes is something majority hasnt felt when taking the product

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
brundel made it seem it had effects on blood sugar where to be wary cause it can cause light headness feeling upon standing, to walk around with sugar tabs etc...

the only reason why blood sugar was even brought up to me and reason for safety measures I even stopped taking Metmorin prior to giving Incinderine a go.

After 'couple days, I said what the hell and took Incinderine on empty stomachs during fasted cardio and literally felt nothing to indicate any fluctuations of blood sugar as warned by brundel .

only time I felt something was similar to beta-alanine tinging feeling was when i took it with coffee on an empty stomach.

i decided to stop prematurely after reading the updates on the product and decided its not my goal to stay the same weight "but look visually different"

I want to drop pounds point blank, I know what that takes so i decided to drop it since Incinderine isnt going to do that even tho it was marketed to do so.
This is all I will say. I made comments many posts ago about your diet and training surely being dialed in. Because I KNEW how this would go and I can bet it wasn’t dialed in. Probably still isnt, lets be honest and hey that happens to the best of us, we all fall off the wagon. But to take a product and then blame it for causing you to gain weight . If you knew what you were doing, you would’ve lost weight in a calorie deficit regardless….yea? Yea

adapt

Awards
This is all I will say. I made comments many posts ago about your diet and training surely being dialed in. Because I KNEW how this would go and I can bet it wasn’t dialed in. Probably still isnt, lets be honest and hey that happens to the best of us, we all fall off the wagon. But to take a product and then blame it for causing you to gain weight . If you knew what you were doing, you would’ve lost weight in a calorie deficit regardless….yea? Yea
brundel took this product with no regards of his diet being dialed in either.. or you didnt read his comments?
he still lost massive amount of weight and had to walk around with a gatorade and sugar tabs because of the blood sugar woes he experienced that no one have felt yet or even lost the pounds he did.

I gained bunch of weight from a 3 week vacation bro, I decided to use this product to lose pounds that i gained from a vacation. Lol, I know what to do in that regard not that serious.

No one besides @thescience wants to buy Incidinirene off me at a discounted rate BUT i do have DMs of members who dont want to be vocal on here how the product isnt giving them the results hoped for.

adapt

Awards
I just dosed it at 1 cap 3x a day right before my meal. So technically with food. Ultimately youll have to tinker with it because it REALLY can drop blood sugar fast. Like pass out at the wheel isht. So I suggest not taking it in a fasted state unless you want to hit the deck. I also had some really low blood sugar moments and started carrying glucose tabs and skittles because I was getting dizzy at work. Keep in mind...I lost 30lbs and did not go to the gym even once.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established

he was upfront about stating the possibility of low blood sugar as a precaution. i always see a few posters who claim their blood sugar plummeted from the darndest things and semaglutide is known to reduce bloodsugar.

if you dont have test strips but are just someone who takes metformin then i understand why you didnt check.

i would let testimonials persuade me on a purchase, but finishing a bottle costs nothing. while i love yohimbine for energy and libido, i dpnt lose weight on it. i just dont feel that makes yohimbine a con; i dont know what it means, but others really lose weight on it. if you saw my pics here, most people think i lost 6lbs in a month

adapt

Awards
Slight yes. I dropped my before bed shake which is 1 tbsp peanut butter and 25g whey protein in water and ice. Not much.
And I regularly drop this from the diet with basically no effect.

adapt

Awards
he was upfront about stating the possibility of low blood sugar as a precaution. i always see a few posters who claim their blood sugar plummeted from the darndest things and semaglutide is known to reduce bloodsugar.

if you dont have test strips but are just someone who takes metformin then i understand why you didnt check.

i would let testimonials persuade me on a purchase, but finishing a bottle costs nothing. while i love yohimbine for energy and libido, i dpnt lose weight on it. i just dont feel that makes yohimbine a con; i dont know what it means, but others really lose weight on it. if you saw my pics here, most people think i lost 6lbs in a month
Im on TRT so I get bloodwork done every 3 months, I dont have a need to check more than that since i'm dialed in with my blood sugar at this point . besides randomly checking my blood pressure in between,

adapt

Awards

"I just dosed it at 1 cap 3x a day right before my meal. So technically with food. Ultimately youll have to tinker with it because it REALLY can drop blood sugar fast. Like pass out at the wheel isht. So I suggest not taking it in a fasted state unless you want to hit the deck. I also had some really low blood sugar moments and started carrying glucose tabs and skittles because I was getting dizzy at work. Keep in mind...I lost 30lbs and did not go to the gym even once."

I dont see that as a possibility , sounds more like a strong warning to me

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
brundel took this product with no regards of his diet being dialed in either.. or you didnt read his comments?
he still lost massive amount of weight and had to walk around with a gatorade and sugar tabs because of the blood sugar woes he experienced that no one have felt yet or even lost the pounds he did.

I gained bunch of weight from a 3 week vacation bro, I decided to use this product to lose pounds that i gained from a vacation. Lol, I know what to do in that regard not that serious.

No one besides @thescience wants to buy Incidinirene off me at a discounted rate BUT i do have DMs of members who dont want to be vocal on here how the product isnt giving them the results hoped for.
Ive spoken to Brundel personally I know exactly what he did nice try though.

You can paint this however you wish, you’re only painting yourself into a corner. You’ve got ZERO data, you’ve got smart comments you posted before you even took it. EVERYONE knows what you are doing here.

Reminds me of my daughter, who hates anything she thinks she will hate before she even tries it.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established

"I just dosed it at 1 cap 3x a day right before my meal. So technically with food. Ultimately youll have to tinker with it because it REALLY can drop blood sugar fast. Like pass out at the wheel isht. So I suggest not taking it in a fasted state unless you want to hit the deck. I also had some really low blood sugar moments and started carrying glucose tabs and skittles because I was getting dizzy at work. Keep in mind...I lost 30lbs and did not go to the gym even once."

I dont see that as a possibility , sounds more like a strong warning to me
i was quoting him on a later comment. there were people on semaglutide that went hypo, with the same percentage going hypo on placebo. some folks are just prone to it, and to them the world is a frightful place where you can take 1 cap of gynemma and pass out.i think brundel is just one of those people

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im on TRT so I get bloodwork done every 3 months, I dont have a need to check more than that since i'm dialed in with my blood sugar at this point . besides randomly checking my blood pressure in between,
Lol again, no data. None whatsoever. You’re sooooo in tune with your body you cant even lose weight but definitely know your blood sugar.

I rest my case and with that im done here.

adapt

Awards
He still dropped calories from a diet, yea? Which is the basic premise for losing weight…..
yea he dropped a protein shake before bed which otherwise without Incindrine didnt did much to weight loss before... lmao

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
Lol again, no data. None whatsoever. You’re sooooo in tune with your body you cant even lose weight but definitely know your blood sugar.

i agree denying an effect on blood sugar requires a simple test, without which one must remain confined to silence with regards to specifically that. thirteen day supply left, id love to see more than the one day posted on here

adapt

Awards

I can lose weight just stating your little product doesnt do what it originally claim to do besides my limited experience after reading the updates of your fan base it confirmed to me what I believe. brundel who so happen is the creator of the product was a rare case of this product making you lose 30 pounds without going to gym and simply removing a protein shake before bed

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
I can lose weight just stating your little product doesnt do what it originally claim to do besides my limited experience after reading the updates of your fan base it confirmed to me what I believe. brundel who so happen is the creator of the product was a rare case of this product making you lose 30 pounds without going to gym and simply removing a protein shake before bed
i dont believe your sentiment on this topic is coming from an initially tainted bias. I believe youre someone who didnt see the results he wanted.

walk me through this; you go on vacation, eat more than normal, came back home and resumed a fixed calorie routine while taking incinderine and dropping metformin, only to lose zero weight. is that correct?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yea he dropped a protein shake before bed which otherwise without Incindrine didnt did much to weight loss before... lmao
And peanut butter, butttt let’s leave that out as that is calorically dense and doesn’t fit your narrative.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i agree denying an effect on blood sugar requires a simple test, without which one must remain confined to silence with regards to specifically that. thirteen day supply left, id love to see more than the one day posted on here
I have no issues posting more. I test my BG and BP regularly because even though ive been at this 20+ years I want to see data.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Irrespective of the product its blatantly obvious you don’t know how this world works. You also have zero data but your tainted word, which I am poking holes in with each post you submit.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Again, it was a protein shake AND peanut butter which you conveniently leave out because it doesn’t fit your narrative.

It’s soooo easy to tell when someone is full of crap because they start altering small things to fit their narrative because their story is being absolutely wrecked.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
Again, it was a protein shake AND peanut butter which you conveniently leave out because it doesn’t fit your narrative.

It’s soooo easy to tell when someone is full of crap because they start altering small things to fit their narrative because their story is being absolutely wrecked.
he left it out because he's mad at you. bro i can eat like 2000 calories of peanut butter in a few spoons and not even know it

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
I have no issues posting more. I test my BG and BP regularly because even though ive been at this 20+ years I want to see data.
that was for adapt, but yeah id love it if you posted them post meal, 4 hours after dosing, and 8 hours after dosing compared to your baseline

adapt

Awards
i dont believe your sentiment on this topic is coming from an initially tainted bias. I believe youre someone who didnt see the results he wanted.

walk me through this; you go on vacation, eat more than normal, came back home and resumed a fixed calorie routine while taking incinderine and dropping metformin, only to lose zero weight. is that correct?
Add in full blown home renovation where I’m re-routed my kitchen space and didn’t have a kitchen for months on end, kid going to college, taking mom to chemo treatments and also a 3 week long vacation where I ate with my eyes. I gained unnecessary weight due to life hurdles and partial neglect.

before venturing into my usual yohimbine hcl + coffee during a fasted state protocol I noticed this thread while quickly researching any new fat loss supplements. So I opted to give this a try instead. That was it. The weight I gained is the weight that’s easily dropped by going back to my routine, my house is done, my kid is in college and taking my mother is just another routine. I’m back to being able to dial in my diet and fitness protocol .

after reading the comments I became skeptical since it wasn’t giving the people who is taking it what it was originally claimed. I took it for a little and noticed nothing for me to dedicate the next 2 months over so I prematurely stopped it . Brundel did what he had to do to gain attention to sell his product, whether it works or not it’s irrelevant, any supplement works if you go on calorie deficit and train hard. Brundel pitched this as the strongest fat burner where he lost 30 pounds by simply dropping peanut butter and a protein shake and on top didn’t even train. It is what it is,

sorry I guess for speaking my mind

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
Add in full blown home renovation where I’m re-routed my kitchen space and didn’t have a kitchen for months on end, kid going to college, taking mom to chemo treatments and also a 3 week long vacation where I ate with my eyes. I gained unnecessary weight due to life hurdles and partial neglect.

before venturing into my usual yohimbine hcl + coffee during a fasted state protocol I noticed this thread while quickly researching any new fat loss supplements. So I opted to give this a try instead. That was it. The weight I gained is the weight that’s easily dropped by going back to my routine, my house is done, my kid is in college and taking my mother is just another routine. I’m back to being able to dial in my diet and fitness protocol .

after reading the comments I became skeptical since it wasn’t giving the people who is taking it what it was originally claimed. I took it for a little and noticed nothing for me to dedicate the next 2 months over so I prematurely stopped it . Brundel did what he had to do to gain attention to sell his product, whether it works or not it’s irrelevant, any supplement works if you go on calorie deficit and train hard. Brundel pitched this as the strongest fat burner where he lost 30 pounds by simply dropping peanut butter and a protein shake and on top didn’t even train. It is what it is,

sorry I guess for speaking my mind
that's an interesting twist. with regards to your eating, is "eating with your eyes" when you dont eat more, only look at it?

adapt

Awards

You’re doing what you’re supposed to be doing bro, defend away. I’m not here to deter anyone, people will either ultimately agree with me or not regardless one would need to buy and try the product themselves to realize if what I’m saying is valid or not . I’m a nobody on this board , so don’t stress too much lol

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
he left it out because he's mad at you. bro i can eat like 2000 calories of peanut butter in a few spoons and not even know it
Exactly!! It’s SOOO incredibly easy to do.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You’re doing what you’re supposed to be doing bro, defend away. I’m not here to deter anyone, people will either ultimately agree with me or not regardless one would need to buy and try the product themselves to realize if what I’m saying is valid or not . I’m a nobody on this board , so don’t stress too much lol
It’s not even about the product for me anymore. It was how it was gone about.

I spent years in the Marines and was an Air Traffic Controller, I could crochet while I have this conversation, stress isn’t even in the equation lol.

adapt

Awards
It’s not even about the product for me anymore. It was how it was gone about.

I spent years in the Marines and was an Air Traffic Controller, I could crochet while I have this conversation, stress isn’t even in the equation lol.
Happy to hear that, enjoy your Sunday bro make sure to take your incidinrine before the burgers and baked beans

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
You never posted the after pic , I only see the before show what Incinderine has done
the left one is the after. the bloated one with the love handles is the before