INCINDERINE FAQ. The modern fat burner. GLP-1 agonist.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
LorenzoP

LorenzoP

Awards
Well yah...most brands dont really have a formulator. They just contact a manufacturer and ask what can you make for us. Or they copy whatever they see in other products. So we get this plague of parroted ingredient profiles that make absolutely no sense.
Its amazing how bad most formulas are,
Couldn't be more excited for this fat burner and the pre workout.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
@brundel any female testers give it a try? Me and my wife are actively losing weight so curios if we could both run it.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@brundel if one is able to tolerate taking a cap in a fasted state without dropping blood sugar levels too low, any benefit in taking a cap pre workout (first thing in the morning with aminos intra)?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@brundel any female testers give it a try? Me and my wife are actively losing weight so curios if we could both run it.
This product has no androgenic action. Female friendly for sure. No females tested it but the fat burning mechanisms are the same for female and male.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@brundel if one is able to tolerate taking a cap in a fasted state without dropping blood sugar levels too low, any benefit in taking a cap pre workout (first thing in the morning with aminos intra)?
My guess is this will keep blood glucose levels low longer term. Meaning it should stay low regardless of when dosing because we are preventing GLP-1 and GIP from being destroyed. In turn insulin levels will always be a bit elevated. If it were me I would take it an hour before I ate because this will help drive nutrients into muscles and prevent fat deposit. Ultimately we will have to see how things go. It may not matter when you take it. Hopefully we get some people with glucose testers using the product. Also I dont know if having super low blood glucose when training is a good idea.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My guess is this will keep blood glucose levels low longer term. Meaning it should stay low regardless of when dosing because we are preventing GLP-1 and GIP from being destroyed. In turn insulin levels will always be a bit elevated. If it were me I would take it an hour before I ate because this will help drive nutrients into muscles and prevent fat deposit. Ultimately we will have to see how things go. It may not matter when you take it. Hopefully we get some people with glucose testers using the product. Also I dont know if having super low blood glucose when training is a good idea.
I have a Blood glucose tester so once this launches I can do some tests and post in here.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will definitely do it. Fasted morning, pre-meal, post meal? Any other time?
Hmm, let me think on this. I think it would be good just to check initially. What is your normal glucose upon waking.
Then post Prandial glucose at set times.
Then we test the same parameters after Incinderine administration. Bit we should also do day 1. So we can see acute.
And then maybe after a week. 2 weeks etc.

So we can have baseline, acute and overtime. Would be awesome to have the data but would be a really great contribution to the people as well.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmm, let me think on this. I think it would be good just to check initially. What is your normal glucose upon waking.
Then post Prandial glucose at set times.
Then we test the same parameters after Incinderine administration. Bit we should also do day 1. So we can see acute.
And then maybe after a week. 2 weeks etc.

So we can have baseline, acute and overtime. Would be awesome to have the data but would be a really great contribution to the people as well.
Normal glucose upon waking is usually 95 - 105

Post prandial is always lower usually 85-95

However, I will get more numbers this week so we have fresh information and then once I get in Incinderine i will test same parameters first day, after a week and then after 2 weeks etc.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Normal glucose upon waking is usually 95 - 105

Post prandial is always lower usually 85-95

However, I will get more numbers this week so we have fresh information and then once I get in Incinderine i will test same parameters first day, after a week and then after 2 weeks etc.
This is great !!

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I was just in the area, ahh do we have a date or price for this yet? and would there be an intro sale? I need my fix haha

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Indont have the exact date but all the raws have shipped. Labels should land Friday. So if all goes well we should be able to start production next week. Once it starts we should be able to start launch sequence and sale etc. So hopefully a week

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just Waiting to order !!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Incinderine includes myricetin cyclodextrin complex. I wrote about its fat burning effects but its much more than a fat burner. Leading up to launch Ill discuss more of the ancillary effects of the ingredients.

Increased endurance
Decreased time to travel distance with increased distance travelled
Increased strength
Increased VO2Max
Increased metabolic rate
Decreased food intake

Myricetin improves endurance capacity and mitochondrial density by activating SIRT1 and PGC-1α

Nprice151

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I feel that. This is primarily why I founded BLR in the first place. I was deep in my bodybuilding days and after trying dozens of supps I realized that basically none of them actually did anything noticeable, Creatine being the only exception. So I started making supps for myself. Friends started asking me to try and I just gave em away. I was on all the forums as forums were still big then and Rob from Ironmag labs allowed me to start marketing on the forums and I was selling just via email order. Today we are sold all over the world and we only just recently started really openly marketing. It used to be just here and word of mouth. Cant stay in business long that way unless the products are good. All of our products are good but this stuff is something else. GLP-1 agonism is legit but Dual GLP-1/GIP agonists are the next generation of the pharma fat loss agents. We go further and prevent GLP-1 and GIP from being destroyed via DPP4 inhibitors and we add beta agonist and TRPV1 agonists.
Ill hold this stuff up to Semaglutide all day. And its 20x less expensive and an oral.
You compare it to semaglutide. So i have no experience with semaglutide, but i have read that it decreases appetite. Does incinderine reduce appetite

I see the semaglutide advertisements everywhere and it seems to work so if this is anywhere near that I’d foresee this stuff selling out quickly!

Cryptofire

Cryptofire

Awards
I'm new to BLR and just got my Stack and started taking them today. As I went looking at the site blog I read the write up about INCINDERINE and it really peaked my interest as I've been on Mounjaro x 12 + weeks and had great results with 35lbs lost. Trying the stack to help with muscle gain and continued fat loss. This product gives me hope to not stay on Mounjaro long term as well as Anastrozole(sp?) To deal with my estradiol spikes to 80s with my Test shots. This suppliment may deal with 3 things for me! Please let us know when this is releasing, price? Thanks. Im looking forward to super results with this new stack im trying.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well hope is on payday Friday or Monday to order some!!!
All of the raws have been shipped, Labels land tuesday.
I dont want to give any hard date but once we have everything in hand we can run the first 1000 units in a day or 2. So we are very close. The last item we are waiting on should land in 4 days from monday. So its possible we could see launch the end of this coming week.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You compare it to semaglutide. So i have no experience with semaglutide, but i have read that it decreases appetite. Does incinderine reduce appetite

I see the semaglutide advertisements everywhere and it seems to work so if this is anywhere near that I’d foresee this stuff selling out quickly!
I did have some real serious changes in food cravings. Not necessarily hunger but like.....the normal stuff I would crave sounded terrible. For example I love peanut butter but I just couldnt eat it. Sounded so gross to me.
I should also mention that I didnt even test the full version.
I tested 50% of the product, without BioX.
So the full spectrum product is going to be an absolute beast. I think this is likely the best fat burning supplement available today. I Realize I own the brand and it sounds like marketing but having used ALOT of fat burners in my life I can tell you, from person experience this is the strongest stuff Ive used. Its unlike any other fat burning experience Ive had.

I mean...I lost 30lbs without going to the gym. And with only dropping 1 spoon of peanut butter and 50g whey protein from my diet. So something magical is happening.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm new to BLR and just got my Stack and started taking them today. As I went looking at the site blog I read the write up about INCINDERINE and it really peaked my interest as I've been on Mounjaro x 12 + weeks and had great results with 35lbs lost. Trying the stack to help with muscle gain and continued fat loss. This product gives me hope to not stay on Mounjaro long term as well as Anastrozole(sp?) To deal with my estradiol spikes to 80s with my Test shots. This suppliment may deal with 3 things for me! Please let us know when this is releasing, price? Thanks. Im looking forward to super results with this new stack im trying.
Yah so Mounjaro is a dual GLP-1/GIP agonist, like incinderine.
But GLP-1 and GIP are broken down by DPP4. Mounjaro doesnt have DPP4 inhibitors like Incinderine does.
Mounjaro doesnt have 50mg -6paradol.
Mounjaro doesnt have beta agonists
Mounjaro doesnt have TRPV1 agonists.
And Mounjaro is expensive. the list price is 1,023$. I havnt released the Price for Incinderine yet, but itll be at least 20x less expensive. Its an oral and isnt a prescription. So....I expect good things.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Time line is sounding good !!

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am pumped to try 3 months of this and either anafuse or Alphabuild (although Alphabuild for 1 month didnt do much for me, so probs anafuse)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Myricetin supplementation significantly prevented the decline of run-to-fatigue time of rats in hypoxia, and attenuated acute hypoxia-induced mitochondrial impairment in skeletal muscle cells in vivo and in vitro by maintaining mitochondrial structure, mtDNA content, mitochondrial membrane potential, and activities of the respiratory chain complexes. Further studies showed that myricetin maintained mitochondrial biogenesis in skeletal muscle cells under hypoxic conditions by up-regulating the expressions of mitochondrial biogenesis-related regluators, in addition, AMP-activated protein kinase(AMPK) plays a crucial role in this process.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am pumped to try 3 months of this and either anafuse or Alphabuild (although Alphabuild for 1 month didnt do much for me, so probs anafuse)
Should make a killer stack

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
I did have some real serious changes in food cravings. Not necessarily hunger but like.....the normal stuff I would crave sounded terrible. For example I love peanut butter but I just couldnt eat it. Sounded so gross to me.
I should also mention that I didnt even test the full version.
I tested 50% of the product, without BioX.
So the full spectrum product is going to be an absolute beast. I think this is likely the best fat burning supplement available today. I Realize I own the brand and it sounds like marketing but having used ALOT of fat burners in my life I can tell you, from person experience this is the strongest stuff Ive used. Its unlike any other fat burning experience Ive had.

I mean...I lost 30lbs without going to the gym. And with only dropping 1 spoon of peanut butter and 50g whey protein from my diet. So something magical is happening.
I cant imagine a world where peanut butter is distained in this manner

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It is very hard to set down a jar of peanut butter that is not empty !!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All of the raws have been shipped, Labels land tuesday.
I dont want to give any hard date but once we have everything in hand we can run the first 1000 units in a day or 2. So we are very close. The last item we are waiting on should land in 4 days from monday. So its possible we could see launch the end of this coming week.
Ooooh, getting close!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I thought it was time to order, False Alarm ............⏰

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We are getting close. Google flagged our site as deceptive....so we are working on getting this resolved. Google blows.
We think its a backend change shopify made 2 days ago but they wont admit it. ANyways the site is fine.
You can access through bing or just through the address bar. There is no malware or anything else going on.
We ran a dozen scans and I looked over all the code myself.
I think its a ssl issue from shopify making their changes.
Anyways. Feel free to use the site you just cant get trhere via google

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You must not have paid off the right people 🤣

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Guess not. Great timing right before launch. Whatever, things happen in business, just gotta put out the fire and keep moving forward. So thats what we are doing. Production of Incinderine starts today. So we expect launch to be next week 100%.
That's good news !!

Nprice151

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Guess not. Great timing right before launch. Whatever, things happen in business, just gotta put out the fire and keep moving forward. So thats what we are doing. Production of Incinderine starts today. So we expect launch to be next week 100%.
Most excited I have been about a product in quite some time!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Asking for a release date of a product is against the rules for a member with 178 posts? wtf lol...
He was referring to post #178 made by Brundel that gives an update on the release saying he didn’t want to give a hard date. If you look in the top right corner of the post you’ll see a number. That’s the post number. This post number is #201.

Last edited: