• Established
Haha thanks, he is on a cross fit binge right now so his gains are nill

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you were definitely somewhat shutdown but the liver and cholesterol levels look great considering you ran a methylated steroid for 6 weeks.

while 180 is sub-normal, it's still quite high compared to 'complete' shutdown which can be 0-50. i would imagine it's much easier to go from 180 back to 400-600 than it is to go from 30. my experience with pulsing is i have a week or two of lowered libido during pct, then it bounces back usually accompanied by some acne.

it seems wise to run a real PCT after a pulse however. the main benefits IMO are slower but more keepable gains, and a reduction in sides.
Thanks for the analysis. I agree, I was starting to get shutdown. Not too terrible for running a full bottle of epi.

I'm going to go back in for bloodwork now that I'm through a simple PCT just to re-baseline. I feel like I'm back, though it took about a month and lost some gains in strength and size. Still up, but not great. Kept about 3-4lbs in weight and about 20lbs+ on all lifts. Just goes to show PCT is how you keep gains, hard to maintain anything on low test levels...

I think a traditional PCT would've been better for maintaining gains, would've known better but bloodwork took forever to get back over the holidays.

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the analysis. I agree, I was starting to get shutdown. Not too terrible for running a full bottle of epi.

I'm going to go back in for bloodwork now that I'm through a simple PCT just to re-baseline. I feel like I'm back, though it took about a month and lost some gains in strength and size. Still up, but not great. Kept about 3-4lbs in weight and about 20lbs+ on all lifts. Just goes to show PCT is how you keep gains, hard to maintain anything on low test levels...

I think a traditional PCT would've been better for maintaining gains, would've known better but bloodwork took forever to get back over the holidays.
3-4 pounds and 20 + lbs on all lifts? I call that a successful pulse cycle bro.

Dazl1212

Awards
Just started my EPIDROL pulse 3 days a week and 2 weeks of however im enjoying it and wondering if i could just do a straight 6 week 3 days a week without serm? I dont fancy having to locate a serm before anyone asks.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
quick question guys: if you wanna dose 20mg of SD on a day of pulsing, do you think its best to split it 10mg either side or all 20mg pre?

thanks!

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
quick question guys: if you wanna dose 20mg of SD on a day of pulsing, do you think its best to split it 10mg either side or all 20mg pre?

thanks!
Try both ways bro and see what you like better, either way would be fine.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Just started my EPIDROL pulse 3 days a week and 2 weeks of however im enjoying it and wondering if i could just do a straight 6 week 3 days a week without serm? I dont fancy having to locate a serm before anyone asks.
Do you mean 6 weeks at 3 days a week pulsing? If so yeah you probably won't need a serm at all, but having one on hand is always advised.I have ran super 4 days a week for 6 and didn't need a serm but we are all different and I would use health and caution as first your judgment basis.imo

thanks!
Pre or one before and one after. I always liked the pre and post dosing personally.

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
split 10mg pre & 10mg postworkout

thanks!
This is how I'm currently running my Mdrol Pulse

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/144111-justdidits-lean-bulk.html

Week 1 Day 7

Weight: 205.5lbs (+4.5lbs)

Dosing:
Monday - 10mg(preworkout)
Wednesday - 20mg(split 10mg pre & 10mg postworkout)
Friday - 20mg(split 10mg pre & 10mg postworkout)

Its working good for me this way, just about to take my 3rd dose for week 2.

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
I'm wanting to do a pulse soon. I will be using havoc for 6 weeks. How's phera for pulsing? And for pct I'm assuming that an AI and test booster will suffice (topical formestane, dthc, prime?)

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
I'm wanting to do a pulse soon. I will be using havoc for 6 weeks. How's phera for pulsing? And for pct I'm assuming that an AI and test booster will suffice (topical formestane, dthc, prime?)
Phera isn't ideal for pulsing. You want compounds that kick in rapidly and half short half-lives. Superdrol and Epi are your best bets for pulsing. For post cycle, I always go w/ a SERM, just to be safe. Not all guys do, but I don't want to take chances.

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
Phera isn't ideal for pulsing. You want compounds that kick in rapidly and half short half-lives. Superdrol and Epi are your best bets for pulsing. For post cycle, I always go w/ a SERM, just to be safe. Not all guys do, but I don't want to take chances.
Gotcha man. Thanks.
How's this for a dosing protocol
havoc 3x a week at 30/40/40/50/50/40
sd at 10/20/20/30/30/20

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
Gotcha man. Thanks.
sd at 10/20/20/30/30/20
That sounds about right. Maybe slightly higher w/ the sd since it's only dosed 3X a week.

rsr08

Awards
Gotcha man. Thanks.
sd at 10/20/20/30/30/20
Wait are you stacking them??? And are you pulsing the sd or running it ED. You didn't make it clear.

And what's the reasoning for tapering down on the last week of havoc and sd?

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
I was assuming he was pulsing since the question was posed in this thread. Tapering isn't necessary in my opinion.

rsr08

Awards
I was assuming he was pulsing since the question was posed in this thread. Tapering isn't necessary in my opinion.
He said 3x every week for the Epi, but nothing for the Mdrol. Just wondering if he is running it ED or EOD.

And the tapering IMO is pointless.

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
Well, if we were to assume anyone would run a 6 week straight cycle of SD. I doubt anyone would dare try that. If they did, God help them.

rsr08

Awards
Well, if we were to assume anyone would run a 6 week straight cycle of SD. I doubt anyone would dare try that. If they did, God help them.
Guy made a thread and been floatin around the forum. He ran 40mg for 6 weeks and destroyed his pecs cuz he added 100lbs to it. He said "livers are for quiters":dunno:

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
LOL. I wonder what kinda shaper his liver and lipids were in afterward. Or if he ever fully recovered HPTA. Craziness!

rsr08

Awards
LOL. I wonder what kinda shaper his liver and lipids were in afterward. Or if he ever fully recovered HPTA. Craziness!
Well obviously he isn't a "quiter":squint:

And when I meant he destroyed his pecs, I didn't mean it in a good way. I meant he actually was working out and his pecs couldn't handle all the weight he added and he said he heard it pop or tear or something. I dunno

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
He said 3x every week for the Epi, but nothing for the Mdrol. Just wondering if he is running it ED or EOD.

And the tapering IMO is pointless.
Pulse everything. No taper.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

diesel7

Awards
So what does everyone recommend as the best ai available right now? 6 bromo, and sustain alpha. But i cant find 6 bromo anymore. Just started my superdrol pulse and have everything on hand including my serm. But want a good ai also.

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
So what does everyone recommend as the best ai available right now? 6 bromo, and sustain alpha. But i cant find 6 bromo anymore. Just started my superdrol pulse and have everything on hand including my serm. But want a good ai also.
SD doesn't aromatize.

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
I know that, but its been known to cause gyno. I would rather not take a chance.
Dr. D actually has a theory about the SD "delayed gyno" issue some guys experienced. He thought it might be due to using nolva for PCT and that toremifene was a much safer, more effective choice. I always use toremifene for PCT these days. It's worked very well for me. I haven't heard about many ppl getting gyno on cycle w/ SD, but rather after PCT.

diesel7

Awards
I have clomed on hand, but I wanted something otc also. I'll see if i can find some torm. Thanks for your help. I seem to be sensitive to gyno, and low libido. Probably from my younger and dumber days. Trying to fix that now, thats the reason for the pulse instead of straight cycles. Im currently taking t911 on my off days, along with testopro. Should i not use this on my pulse days?

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have clomed on hand, but I wanted something otc also. I'll see if i can find some torm. Thanks for your help. I seem to be sensitive to gyno, and low libido. Probably from my younger and dumber days. Trying to fix that now, thats the reason for the pulse instead of straight cycles. Im currently taking t911 on my off days, along with testopro. Should i not use this on my pulse days?
No. Save those for your non-pulse days. The days you don't take your gear.

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
I think I'm just gonna do a epi pulse. No SD.
30/40/40/50/50/60

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
Even w/ pulsing I don't think I'd do 60 mg. of epi. That's a pretty high dose. 50 is high but reasonable enough for a pulse.

bulkbody

Awards
I agree very well informed post, can pulse cycling cause problems with your other weekly suppliments, as far as interaction issues?

nosion

Awards
havoc pulse: all pre-workout or 50/50 before/after workout, any benefits from taking it after workout?

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
I know that, but its been known to cause gyno. I would rather not take a chance.
Dr. D actually has a theory about the SD "delayed gyno" issue some guys experienced. He thought it might be due to using nolva for PCT and that toremifene was a much safer, more effective choice. I always use toremifene for PCT these days. It's worked very well for me. I haven't heard about many ppl getting gyno on cycle w/ SD, but rather after PCT.
I would assume that this is why a tapered PCT is essential and why ATD was originally paired with SD by Designer Supps. ie the 3,2,2,1, + possibly eod 1 to avoid this issue

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would assume that this is why a tapered PCT is essential and why ATD was originally paired with SD by Designer Supps. ie the 3,2,2,1, + possibly eod 1 to avoid this issue
:goodpost:You got it. That's exactly the way that ATD should be used. Tapered off.
I hope lots of people see this post.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You mean a total of 50, not 100 mg. of Havoc on your on days, right?
That's what I thought when I first glanced at that. ha ha
No, he means 50% of each dosage before and after workouts.

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
I was gonna say, 100 in a day sounded damn high...lol. I figured I'd check just to be sure since some guys do go a little overboard.

robdawgaz

Awards
2 on seems to be a little short, plus that seem like wasy too long to be in a catabolic state. If you in a high anabolic AAS state,cycle off....your going to be shut down and in a negative anabolic state till your natural hormone recover. Depending on what you are doing it could take the 4 weeks. Why not stay in an anabolic state longer and still have the same amount of time in catabolic.

nosion

Awards
You mean a total of 50, not 100 mg. of Havoc on your on days, right?
nono, I mean 50/50 as in percent. Iam on 40mg on my on days and have taken 20mg pre, then 20mg post so far. I've read its best to take the larger dose pre-workout (might try 30mg pre, then 10mg post). But what if taken the whole dose pre-workout, it would still be enough in the system to help muscle-growth after the workout? This would lead to only 1 dosage on the ON-days, and minimize shutdown even more? Or does the dosage pre-workout have good benefits?

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
nono, I mean 50/50 as in percent. Iam on 40mg on my on days and have taken 20mg pre, then 20mg post so far. I've read its best to take the larger dose pre-workout (might try 30mg pre, then 10mg post). But what if taken the whole dose pre-workout, it would still be enough in the system to help muscle-growth after the workout? This would lead to only 1 dosage on the ON-days, and minimize shutdown even more? Or does the dosage pre-workout have good benefits?

Okat gotcha. I'd probably go w/ what TG had said, dosing more pre-wrkout and the balance right after. Your doses would still be both within a short span of time to get in and out of your system.

rsr08

Awards
Pulsing seems like such a great idea. Though, as much as I've read into this, would the gains really be easier to keep? I mean it sounds like a lotta bro science (no offense at all) to me. Sounds ideal, but is there at least blood work to back up all this (pulsing blood work pre and post vs. straight ED dosage pre and post)

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Well from some results I have seen pulsing will shut you down but not as much, the sides are less, a lot of the gains are kept...someone posted bloodwork here a while ago

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well from some results I have seen pulsing will shut you down but not as much, the sides are less, a lot of the gains are kept...someone posted bloodwork here a while ago
I posted my bloods, T was down to 181 ng/dl (should be ~400-600) after 6 weeks pulsing 3x a week first thing in the morning. HDL was low (26, should be above 40) and LDL was high for me (105), everything else was okay. Ran ATD and then switched to 6-bromo during on off days, and that didn't seem to help with T levels; no T "bounce" for me as described in this thread.

Did make solid gains/recomp (~5lbs) and kept most even though PCT was inadequate (Recycle and Post Cycle Support). Were I to do it again, I'd do a better PCT with a SERM. I'll stick to straight cycles here on, maybe try SD pulse down the road...