BrianMcGinnis
Member
Anyone heard of or know much about this new product from NTBM called HCGenerate. There has been a good bit of hype over this product for awhile now. Supposedly an OTC HCG. Might have to consider this instead of Sustain Alpha.
Fairly expensive, $74.99 and this is during their opening sale I believe.
Those are just a bunch of herbals. The real test would be to take it on cycle and see if it is strong enough to directly stimulate the testes to produce testosterone (i.e. be a LH analogue, which hCG is). I highly doubt it will work, but we won't know until someone tries.
the testofen in testopro is making ejaculatory loads bigger while injecting test cyp, so i can't discount the power of herbs. my biggest concern with this hcgenerate is increased estrogen. that combo of herbal boosters looks like it has the potential to elevate estrogen.
Yeah, NattyDisaster did a great job formulating that supplement...
But I think the Test is what is doing all your magic.
Anyone heard of or know much about this new product from NTBM called HCGenerate. There has been a good bit of hype over this product for awhile now. Supposedly an OTC HCG. Might have to consider this instead of Sustain Alpha.
HCGenerate:
Serving size: 5 capsules x 30 servings per container.
Fadogia Agrestis.................1000mg
Fenugreek PE (50% testofen).....1000mg
3,4 Divanillyltetrahydrofuran....500mg
Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestre.......500mg
Vitamin E.......................200mg
LJ:100..........................100mg
Zinc............................7mg
Anyone heard of or know much about this new product from NTBM called HCGenerate. There has been a good bit of hype over this product for awhile now. Supposedly an OTC HCG. Might have to consider this instead of Sustain Alpha.
wow, just wow. this absolutely blows my mind some of you guys would fall for something so rediculous. I can't believe anyone would even consider this product for a split second.
Herbs don't do jack sh*t. They might help improve libido slightly but they ARE NOT going to even scratch the surface of real HCG.
I'm on real HCG and its 100 dollars for 10000iu's. If this stupid natural crap costs 74 dollars and you are willing to pay for it, you really have some issues.
Dont get me wrong, this sh*t might work for making your di*k harder or loads nicer, but its certainly not going to work in the advertised way. I can't believe these f*ckheads even included HCG in the name. I hope they go out of business as fast as possible.
May sound ridiculous to you, but some people like to stay natural even if it happens to cost more.
Plus I'm pretty sure were not all expecting PH like gains from the supplement, we do realize its a natural T-booster.
You must be joking yourself sir. Obviously the argument is not reaching your brain properly. I'm not saying to use the drug HCG. I'm telling you that this crap will not work at all whatsoever like HCG.
then buy a test booster with 10x the crap in it, like Diesel Test Hardcore.
74 dollars for that crap is a scam!!!! It IS rediculous. What does that have to do with staying natural or not? Its STILL a scam. You are being fooled:nana:
Its just like that other crap companies make, like legal Dianabol...it says D-Bol on the front of the bottle. Claims to make huge gains etc...on the back its tribulus, fenugreek, and some other chinese stuff. Sells for 75 dollars. Claims to work like "real" d-bol.
This stuff WILL NOT WORK LIKE HCG, Absolutely hands down will NOT work like HCG. If you are on cycle and you take this stuff, it will not keep your nuts alive through the action of replacing the LH signal to your balls. It may make you horny by freeing up more T or some other nature but it will not preserve your balls like HCG.
Thats why the company manufacturing this crap should not include HCG in the title. Its absolutely proposterous. Finally, the herbs in this product are NOT valued at 74 bucks!! I could buy ten pounds of that crap for 75 dollars.
You must be joking yourself sir. Obviously the argument is not reaching your brain properly. I'm not saying to use the drug HCG. I'm telling you that this crap will not work at all whatsoever like HCG.
then buy a test booster with 10x the crap in it, like Diesel Test Hardcore.
74 dollars for that crap is a scam!!!! It IS rediculous. What does that have to do with staying natural or not? Its STILL a scam. You are being fooled:nana:
Its just like that other crap companies make, like legal Dianabol...it says D-Bol on the front of the bottle. Claims to make huge gains etc...on the back its tribulus, fenugreek, and some other chinese stuff. Sells for 75 dollars. Claims to work like "real" d-bol.
This stuff WILL NOT WORK LIKE HCG, Absolutely hands down will NOT work like HCG. If you are on cycle and you take this stuff, it will not keep your nuts alive through the action of replacing the LH signal to your balls. It may make you horny by freeing up more T or some other nature but it will not preserve your balls like HCG.
Thats why the company manufacturing this crap should not include HCG in the title. Its absolutely proposterous. Finally, the herbs in this product are NOT valued at 74 bucks!! I could buy ten pounds of that crap for 75 dollars.
Well everybody is intitled to spend there money the way they wont to bro, if you could start up your own companie and put out bs supps and make doe like muscle tech you probally would so dont knock the hussle. @nd every body dosent want to lie or break the law to obtain illegal scrips such as hcg or serms. Just stick to doing you and let people spend there bread the way they choose with out being disrespectful.:kiss:
haha, sorry for the DISRESPECT.
Buy your HCGenerate for 75 bucks!!!
![]()
hey, i agree about the $75. but then again i get a 10ml vial of test cyp every month for $8, so i ain't got to worry about it.:veryhappy:
You LOVE rubbing it in don't you?
its underdosed and too expensive, would need to take about 10/day,so 15 day supply for $75, buy t-force and divanix, will get way more actives for about same price. Good idea though, I like the combo of fadogia and divanil, to get same amount as 10 caps of their product take 4 tforce and 2-3 divanex per day.
Just a tip, the testofen is the most I have seen in any supp, yest the divanil falls short, but stack it with divanex.
fadoggia is short as well, far below tforce and less than primal male. testofen has not done anything for me, but with these herbs I have found most vary to the individual with the exception of a small few.
its underdosed and too expensive, would need to take about 10/day,so 15 day supply for $75, buy t-force and divanix, will get way more actives for about same price. Good idea though, I like the combo of fadogia and divanil, to get same amount as 10 caps of their product take 4 tforce and 2-3 divanex per day.
wow, just wow. this absolutely blows my mind some of you guys would fall for something so rediculous. I can't believe anyone would even consider this product for a split second.
Herbs don't do jack sh*t. They might help improve libido slightly but they ARE NOT going to even scratch the surface of real HCG.
I'm on real HCG and its 100 dollars for 10000iu's. If this stupid natural crap costs 74 dollars and you are willing to pay for it, you really have some issues.
Dont get me wrong, this sh*t might work for making your di*k harder or loads nicer, but its certainly not going to work in the advertised way. I can't believe these f*ckheads even included HCG in the name. I hope they go out of business as fast as possible.
I tryed out need2build Pre-workout drink today and It's the best Pre-workout drink I have ever used, the stuff is insain. I really hope more people try it, because they are very much missing out if they don't.
I tryed out need2build Pre-workout drink today and It's the best Pre-workout drink I have ever used, the stuff is insain. I really hope more people try it, because they are very much missing out if they don't.
I tried a N2KTS sample thursday with GPLC and LCLT.
Pretty sick. Talk about endurance and pump! Its up there with JP8 and Chaos.
Make sure to stay hydrated. I did legs for an hour and half and I got dehydrated. Nothing against products,just stating the need for H20. The supps did their job, taking all the h20 and nutrients to the muscles needed.
All the while drinking 32oz of water during the session.
Took me another gallon to get satisfied. Dry lips finally subsided.
Damn I really wanted to try GPLC from PP but they won't send GPLC to Canada, not sure why![]()
Now I wonder as well, lol.
Is it on a ban list up there?
I have used it twice.....great product.
Looking at this product I really like the ingredient profile.
I havn't used hcg, so I can not make a comparison.
I am going to be giving this product a try soon, and am curious how well it will work.
I have never used an otc nat sup that helped with libido on cycle. ever.
and I have been disapointed by otc pct products in the past.
I'm looking at a LOT of good reviews for this product, and so am going to give it a shot. Man, if it doesn't help any, I am completely done with all otc sups.
if the stuff in this doesn't do it, nothing will.
I'm taking it right now, 10 caps on workout days and 6 caps on off days.
I'm really enjoying it so far!
I wonder how this would stack with asgt?