Haven't tried Anadraulic State GT yet?! GTFIH if you want a sample!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The following will be receiving the Perfect Workout Kit in a few days:

tim1985
Geekpoop
nyoung
johnynutz
antknee
jakefires
repthat21
Dillionaur
Southerncharm
Maxximal
Judgementday
Reptone
Warcraft

Some of these were already sent out and some of these are going out today.

BE SURE TO POST IN HERE AND LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU GET IT!

This post, also replied to PM. Thanks!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Still doing samples. We have sold out again and again and again. So the samples were put on hold for a good minute. I'll do what I can to get more sent out asap (to the next people on my list).
you are a good man!!!:bigok:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
Still doing samples. We have sold out again and again and again. So the samples were put on hold for a good minute. I'll do what I can to get more sent out asap (to the next people on my list).
Thanks Met.. I patiently await the awesomeness :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've got an empty sample bucket that you're welcome too. ;)
i bet the residue from that bucket would be good for at least 3 workouts, lol.:bigok:

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
Got my LG sample pack today.. W00t!!! Thanks metroba and LG

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let us know what you think bud!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
If you haven't tried ASGT....

you are either over paying for your supplement
getting let down by hype
or just dont want a serious pre workout drink that delivers....

Why do I know this? Because it's cheap, it promotes optimal hormone balance for optimal results and the numbers don't lie. 20 something dollars for a tub full of PRs!!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:clap2:

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you are either over paying for your supplement
getting let down by hype
or just dont want a serious pre workout drink that delivers....

Why do I know this? Because it's cheap, it promotes optimal hormone balance for optimal results and the numbers don't lie. 20 something dollars for a tub full of PRs!!!
This is true, I hit so many on ASGT..

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Yeah $20 per tub at tf supplemens. Its definitely worth it. Has anybody tried more than 3 scoops before?

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Yeah $20 per tub at tf supplemens. Its definitely worth it. Has anybody tried more than 3 scoops before?
I went to 4 and loved it. But it made it hard to sleep. :)

FlashoverTX

FlashoverTX

Awards
HOnestly, I bought ASGT after reading alot of these reviews. I think the focus and pumps I get are decent but the taste is absolutely horrendous. It truly tastes like a chalk eraser with a hint of cinnamon. If they can change the taste Ill buy more but I think I may have to go back to Jack3d. I can hardly choke it down and have a half tub wasted now...:(

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually we have been completely wiped out for the time being. Hang tight guys. More will be available in the future.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
HOnestly, I bought ASGT after reading alot of these reviews. I think the focus and pumps I get are decent but the taste is absolutely horrendous. It truly tastes like a chalk eraser with a hint of cinnamon. If they can change the taste Ill buy more but I think I may have to go back to Jack3d. I can hardly choke it down and have a half tub wasted now...:(
i'll give you shipping fees if you want to get rid of it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I thought the taste was upgraded? So it still tastes not so good?
much improved-still not the best tasting supp out there, but very drinkable, imo.:box:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's a different taste than Anadraulic State - once you've had it a few times, you kind of don't really notice it, though.

SBT

SBT

Awards
Oh yeah, the low price point is definitely just one of many of the positives to this one! A great pre-workout supp for sure!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Much has changed ;). It just doesn't taste like candy flavored rainbows :love:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sounds like a lucky charms commercial, lol- just add 4 cups of sugar to it!

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
I think fukk taste. It's a supplement as long as it works and I can get it down I don't care. It's $20! I LOOOOOOOOOVE THAT! It'S $20! 20!!!!!!

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
If you really care about the flavor try Assaults by Muscle Pharm. Its cost more but it taste a lot better. Actually when it comes to flavor its my favorite but nothing can beat ASGT when it comes to price and the vascularity! NOTHING! just put it into 3 oz of water mix it with spoon and go at it. It's take 2 seconds to down it. 2!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OK, I'm a coffee roaster, on the side, got my own website. But coffee is my business, hobby, and passion (one of many). So I have a very good palate; I have to, because I need to be able to pick the best coffee out of a lineup, taste imperfections, etc.

ASGT tastes tealike (oolong, with a mild hibiscus note), slightly milky,and totally inoffensive. There's very little to no grit left at the bottom. It's not tasty, like 'have another' good, but the flavor is nice, and absolutely forgettable (a very good thing): drink it without a grimace, and enjoy the kick ass effects!

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
OK, I'm a coffee roaster, on the side, got my own website. But coffee is my business, hobby, and passion (one of many). So I have a very good palate; I have to, because I need to be able to pick the best coffee out of a lineup, taste imperfections, etc.

ASGT tastes tealike (oolong, with a mild hibiscus note), slightly milky,and totally inoffensive. There's very little to no grit left at the bottom. It's not tasty, like 'have another' good, but the flavor is nice, and absolutely forgettable (a very good thing): drink it without a grimace, and enjoy the kick ass effects!
Is it ok if I quote that and put it in my review?!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sure thing! That was just from memory; next time I drink it I'll actually pay attention and take a note or two, give it a proper cupping. :lol:

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OK, I paid attention this morning, and I stand by my above assessment, with maybe the addition of a very slight herbal flavor. I like that the sweetness is mild, not cloying. A very neutral flavor profile.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established

i find the amount of grit depends on scoops

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haha, well I doubt I'll ever find out. I won't be trying the 3 scoop regimen, 1 is just right. :D

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

And he makes some good coffee too, have some at home. Oh, AS-GT is still the bomb diggity. :bigok:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i find the amount of grit depends on scoops
For me it depends on the batch/bottle. My last one was just fine, the current one I am using at work has a lot, the one I have at home is not that bad at all. Could be how much I am shaking it but who knows and really who cares, it works that is all that matters.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
If I use a shaker, I get a cleaner finished product. I try to, but only have like 3 shakers...

Anyhow, I sometimes mix in some extras (beta alanine, some OJ) and the juice really takes care of both the taste and the texture. But I agree, the more you use the grittier it's gonna be

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I never ended up getting that 4 day pack, but I got my friend to order some and he was nice enough to give me a few days worth of ASGT, I'm gonna try it now and when I'm done my workout I will give my thoughts on it!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If I use a shaker, I get a cleaner finished product. I try to, but only have like 3 shakers...

Anyhow, I sometimes mix in some extras (beta alanine, some OJ) and the juice really takes care of both the taste and the texture. But I agree, the more you use the grittier it's gonna be
i like to add a scoop of axis slingshot to my asgt-really improves the taste, and gives you added goodies-like extra ba.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i like to add a scoop of axis slingshot to my asgt-really improves the taste, and gives you added goodies-like extra ba.
I have tried this and it taste great. I only used about 1/4th scoop.

Hope you dug ASGT, Judgementday!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

don't know about judgementday, but i dig, i dig!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

At first I wasn't too sure, but the second day I was impressed!

I got a little 2 days review in my log, I couldn't really give it a rating, 2 days seems kinda hard to judge it and I've read many people find it gets better every workout, so I will get a jug in my next stack.

But here is my log if ya wanna check out my thoughts on the 2 days.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/161101-pre-workout-reviews.html

willib

Awards
  • Established
it has been awhile since i sent pm.maybe i sent wrong but have not seen sample.still waiting but,if you get a chance to check,i'll appreciate it.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I received hundreds of PMs, emails of people wanting samples. The result has been being wiped out several times. I'll go ahead and pick a few now. Since I haven't hooked AM up in a while.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
it has been awhile since i sent pm.maybe i sent wrong but have not seen sample.still waiting but,if you get a chance to check,i'll appreciate it.
Are their any samples of this left?
Send me your addys again. Put "ASGT sample hur dur" in the subject please.