Grila Jujitsu's going in to the ANADROLIC STATE! (SPONSORED)

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Hey hey hey...

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
I get nauseous if I don't wait 30 minutes.
SO YOU HAVE TO WAIT? Just trying to clarify so when i get it i know what to do.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
SO YOU HAVE TO WAIT? Just trying to clarify so when i get it i know what to do.
I personally wait. You don't have to... I can feel the stims kick in almost immediately... problem is, there is something in there that upsets my stomach and makes me light headed if I rush the gym after taking it. I don't feel I lose any stim-effect or strength by waiting the 30 minutes. In reality, I drink it, put on my gym clothes, tie my shoes, and check AM for about 5-10 minutes, and then hop in the car to go to the gym. The wait isn't really an issue... but I have drank it AT the gym before, and I almost puked in the middle of a back workout. I usually only puke on leg days, if I am gonna puke at all.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
I personally wait. You don't have to... I can feel the stims kick in almost immediately... problem is, there is something in there that upsets my stomach and makes me light headed if I rush the gym after taking it. I don't feel I lose any stim-effect or strength by waiting the 30 minutes. In reality, I drink it, put on my gym clothes, tie my shoes, and check AM for about 5-10 minutes, and then hop in the car to go to the gym. The wait isn't really an issue... but I have drank it AT the gym before, and I almost puked in the middle of a back workout. I usually only puke on leg days, if I am gonna puke at all.
Thankyou buddy, reppppageeee:love:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nicely said G

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Grili, have you tried waiting longer than 15 mins after taking AS? I wait 30-40 mins to workout...I feel like it doesnt really kick in until 30 mins...might be just me tho

I should clarify, I wait 15mins till i leave for the gym. I get to the gym 10mins later. so i guess i wait 25min..... lol

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I should clarify, I wait 15mins till i leave for the gym. I get to the gym 10mins later. so i guess i wait 25min..... lol
yea that 25 min should be plenty, it seems to hit me by then.

for me i always take my preWO products about fifteen before i leave, takes about ten min to get to the gym and abother 5 before im done changing, weighing myself, taking a piss, etc.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
yea that 25 min should be plenty, it seems to hit me by then.

for me i always take my preWO products about fifteen before i leave, takes about ten min to get to the gym and abother 5 before im done changing, weighing myself, taking a piss, etc.

yesir!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
my g-d! lol

I would kill myself if that was me!

by the way that is me..... lol joke
I would expect nothing less from you. Looking forward to the retort, arch-nemesis.:439:

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Day 14

Workout: Legs day13 sorry about the title

Leg press:
1st: 620lb 10reps
2nd: 710lb 8reps
3rd: 800lb 6reps

Hami curl:
1st: 250lb 10reps
2nd: 270lb 8reps
3rd: 290lb 6reps (PR)

Standing calve raises:
1st: 200lb 18reps
2nd: 200lb 18reps
3rd: 220lb 15reps

Dead lifts straight legged:
1st: 230lb 10reps
2nd: 250lb 8reps
3rd: 270lb 6reps

Seated calve raises:
1st: 90lb 10reps
2nd: 115lb 10reps
3rd: 125lb 10reps (PR)

Squats:
1st: 300lb 10reps
2nd: 320lb 8reps
3rd: 360lb 4reps

DB lunges:
1st: 30lbs 28reps
2nd: 40lbs 24reps
3rd: 50lbs 18reps

Overview: This workout was a killer! I was tired and had to fast the entire day! I got in the gym and had only lost 3 pounds. By the end of the day, I was bale to eat and train and my weight was back up!

Rating and Review:

Stim effect/energy: the energy again no change! Just as great as last workout!
5/5

Pump: pump today was a little more intense today. My calves were so pumped they were in pain!!!!!!!!
5/5
Vascularity: Veinage was sick! The vein in my calves started showing again!
3/5

Strength: Todays showing of strength was amazing! When I say I moved the weights, I really moved them and easy!
5/5

Endurance: one word, killer!
5/5

Recovery: recovery was there but my butt was very sore still!
5/5

Weight: 180 lost some weight, I think it is because of the fat lose. That’s fine, I can deal with that!

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Workout: Legs day13 sorry about the title

Leg press:
1st: 620lb 10reps
2nd: 710lb 8reps
3rd: 800lb 6reps

Hami curl:
1st: 250lb 10reps
2nd: 270lb 8reps
3rd: 290lb 6reps (PR)

Standing calve raises:
1st: 200lb 18reps
2nd: 200lb 18reps
3rd: 220lb 15reps

Dead lifts straight legged:
1st: 230lb 10reps
2nd: 250lb 8reps
3rd: 270lb 6reps

Seated calve raises:
1st: 90lb 10reps
2nd: 115lb 10reps
3rd: 125lb 10reps (PR)

Squats:
1st: 300lb 10reps
2nd: 320lb 8reps
3rd: 360lb 4reps

DB lunges:
1st: 30lbs 28reps
2nd: 40lbs 24reps
3rd: 50lbs 18reps

Overview: This workout was a killer! I was tired and had to fast the entire day! I got in the gym and had only lost 3 pounds. By the end of the day, I was bale to eat and train and my weight was back up!

Rating and Review:

Stim effect/energy: the energy again no change! Just as great as last workout!
5/5

Pump: pump today was a little more intense today. My calves were so pumped they were in pain!!!!!!!!
5/5
Vascularity: Veinage was sick! The vein in my calves started showing again!
3/5

Strength: Todays showing of strength was amazing! When I say I moved the weights, I really moved them and easy!
5/5

Endurance: one word, killer!
5/5

Recovery: recovery was there but my butt was very sore still!
5/5

Weight: 180 lost some weight, I think it is because of the fat lose. That’s fine, I can deal with that!
Power beyond what is normal my friend...:veryhappy:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ata kid Grila...like seeing the PRs in there!!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
LMFAO at your avi AZ... holy cow.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Damn Grilla, you got huge after your Hdrol run!

Why didn't you post more vids of your results?

Well, I thought I should just share with everyone all your accomplishments... you shouldn't hide your videos like that, post them for everyone to see!

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Nice mullet btw.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its not often I see someones squat numbers higher than their deadlift numbers :think:

Still man....good stuff goin on here!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
That could have to do with grip and back strength, not his leg strength. Plus those are stiff leg deadlifts. I can squat more than I can SDL. I can RDL a ton more than I can squat though.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Its not often I see someones squat numbers higher than their deadlift numbers :think:

Still man....good stuff goin on here!

Just like GMG said, it is because I am doing stiff legged deads. that is some heavy weight for me to dead lift.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
360 is an assload of weight to squat. Especially in our "weight-class"...

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro i think you owe me reps...

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess its not a good thing that I SDL more than I can Squat

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's the difference in a Romanian DL compared to a Stiff Legged DL?

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
I may be wrong, but isn't a Romanian DL with your legs bent somewhat so most of the stress is on your lower back, and a Stiff legged DL is where your legs are stiff to hit your hams?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you are right KG...but when they were saying RDL, I assumed they meant regular deadlift...which one was it guys?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I may be wrong, but isn't a Romanian DL with your legs bent somewhat so most of the stress is on your lower back, and a Stiff legged DL is where your legs are stiff to hit your hams?
correct :)

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
RDL is not regular dead lift.

RDL= romanian dead lift
SDL= stiff-legged deadlift

RDL involves bending the knees to nearly the position that you are in at the end of a squat, except your back not as vertical. One drives through the heels and leans back to pick the weight up. More lower back is used in this motion.

SDL involves keeping the knees straight and keeping the lower back straight, the lifter sticks their ass out as they lower the bar to the ground, completely stretching the hamstrings to their max, then contracting the hamstrings to lift the weight. The lifter is bent over 90degrees or more, depending on flexibility, in this lift. The lower back should be flexed as to keep one's core straight, but should not be involved in the lift.

Most people can RDL much more than they can SDL. My RDL for example is around 485, where as my SDL is around 300 at their respective one rep maxes.

The RDL is more of a press through the legs, where as SDL is more of a "pull" with the hamstrings. I used to only do RDL, but after a brutal session of SDL my hammys still hurt, so I am going to incorporate them more often.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thought some youtubage was in order

Romanian Deadlift
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noA5iBH-WIw&annotation_id=annotation_833189&feature=iv"]YouTube - Romanian Deadlift Demonstration[/ame]

Stiff Legged Deadlift
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fse3espo8hE"]YouTube - Stiff-Legged Deadlift 405x6 Max-OT Training[/ame]

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Day 15

Workout: Chest

Flat bench DB Press:
1st: 80lb 10reps
2nd: 90lb 8reps
3rd: 100lb 6reps
4th: 110lb 4reps (PR)

Incline DB bench press:
1st: 80lb 10reps
2nd: 90lb 8reps
3rd: 100lb 7reps (PR)

Decline bench press:
1st: 185lb 10reps
2nd: 205lb 9reps
3rd: 225lb 9reps

Peck deck Fly’s:
1st: 140lb 10reps
2nd: 150lb 8reps
3rd: 160lb 6reps

Iso-lateral incline press:
1st: 225lb 10reps
2nd: 245lb 8reps
3rd: 265lb 6reps

Decline Fly’s:
1st: +20lb 20reps
2nd: +20lb 20reps
3rd: +25lb 18reps

Overview: Great workout! Right after this left to eat then a half hour later I rolled. I sub’d a bunch of guys. It was nice because I have not had this much energy after a workout in a very long time!!

Rating and Review:

Stim effect/energy: energy was sick! Read above! Energy lasted longer then ever!
:saroll: :saroll: :saroll: :saroll: :saroll: /5

Pump: Pump was great. When I was chocking out a guy, the guy grabbed my tri and was pulling, but could not get his hand around it. 2 sec’s later he tapped and then looked at me and said “dang man! I don’t know which was worse your pecks cutting in to my back or being 4 sec’s away from passing out!” I just laughed, I knew that my pecks were so pumped that they were painful.

Vascularity: vascularity was chill, I had the 2 veins in my chest showing and one stayed even after the exercise was done!

Strength: Strength went up a little bit! I hit 2 more PR’s!!

Endurance: endurance was great. It lasted a while! But I noticed after hitting the higher weights I could not hit higher reps with it.
:saroll: :saroll: :saroll: :saroll: /5

Recovery: Recovery was wicked awesome. The next I was not sore whatsoever.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That chest had to be blown up!! Nice PRs Grila. You young-uns keep pushing this old man harder and harder..I love a challenge!!

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
That chest had to be blown up!! Nice PRs Grila. You young-uns keep pushing this old man harder and harder..I love a challenge!!

thank you, sir! I am just trying to push the weights as high and as hard as possible!! I got my pops lifting 80lb dbs now! he has only been at the gym for 3 months now!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet!! You better keep pushin' bro, Pops is gonna roll right over you!!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Awesome progress man! This stuff has been working so well for you!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You need to throw some T-911 Pop's way.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Better warn Mom!!...Pop might get a little frisky.