Grila Jujitsu's going in to the ANADROLIC STATE! (SPONSORED)

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Going into sup's now huh?? lol
Nothing hormonal though huh grilla...lol
Your strength has gone way up, im suprised by the increases youve made since ive known you on this forum grilla, especialy with all your school work too..Well done.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Nothing hormonal though huh grilla...lol
Your strength has gone way up, im suprised by the increases youve made since ive known you on this forum grilla, especialy with all your school work too..Well done.
thanks russian, I just try and push as hard as i can.

It is a tough life trying to catch up to you rush! :thumbsup:

CleetusVanDam

CleetusVanDam

Awards
  • Established
anytime you set PRs your doing something right! good stuff GJ, keep at it!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
the erie pa huh?! lol

oh ur a penn state guy....

what do you do out in NY? lol
Timber works for a banking firm. I hear he is the one to blame behind all this economic bullsh*t. It all started with Timber. ;)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shylock!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, you're pounding a half pound of flesh...hehheh

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know...I'm too nice 8~)

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Day 12

Workout: Shoulders

Iso-lateral behind neck press:
1st: 90lb 10reps (PR)
2nd: 100lb 8reps (PR)
3rd: 110lb 6reps (PR)

Rear delt machine press:
1st: 120lb 10reps
2nd: 130lb 8reps
3rd: 140lb 8reps (PR)

Shrugs:
Sets 1-3: 400lb 25reps each set

DB side raises:
1st: 35lb 10reps
2nd: 40lb 8reps
3rd: 45lb 6reps

Bent over DB raises:
1st: 35lb 10reps
2nd: 40lb 8reps
3rd: 45lb 6reps

DB shrugs:
1st: 80lb 22reps
2nd: 90lb 20reps
3rd: 100lb 18reps

Overview: great day! had an awesome workout!

Rating and Review:

Stim effect/energy: ever sense I got my food to AS to time ratio down i have not had a problem with energy! it was amazing, i was raging with energy! It lasted the entire time i was in the gym.
5/5

Pump: pump was crazy! lol the this guy came in to the gym when i was in the middle of my workout! he said dang dude! your shoulders look huge!
5/5

Vascularity: the vascularity was down a little, no real big veins. a lot of medium sized and still had the 2 veins, one in each shoulder.
4/5

Strength: I think all the PR's speak for themselves!
5/5

Endurance: Again, the PR's speak for themselves!
5/5

Recovery: I was not sore whensoever!
5/5

Weight: 181 lost a little weight, but it is probably because of the cardio I have started to do...

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Is that iso-lateral behind neck press per arm?

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
and the rear delt machine press is reverse pec dec?

Rear delts shouldn't be a press movement...? Or am I a retard?

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
By the way, this My D*cks song is hilarious. I want to put it on my ipod pronto.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
and the rear delt machine press is reverse pec dec?

Rear delts shouldn't be a press movement...? Or am I a retard?

lol i guess it is not a press, it's kind of a pull....?

it is not a reverse peck deck. it is a machine u sit in that has a bar on each side with pads on the bars. u sick your arms straight and have your elbows up against the pads. you then push back. it is like Bent over DB raises only in a machine....

so yeah it is a push i guess...?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
heavy ass shoulder day bro!

rbuecker

rbuecker

Awards
  • Established
you guys are posted pretty awesome numbers. the great thing about this board is it offers an opportunity to check out a lot of great logs without getting punched in the face or stared down, and i know it gives me something to work toward and extra motivation!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Grila, can you explain your food/AS routine. I'm still figuring mine out.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
lol i guess it is not a press, it's kind of a pull....?

it is not a reverse peck deck. it is a machine u sit in that has a bar on each side with pads on the bars. u sick your arms straight and have your elbows up against the pads. you then push back. it is like Bent over DB raises only in a machine....

so yeah it is a push i guess...?
Who knows. I think I'm visualizing correctly.

All I know is my gym doesn't have one. :lol:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Who knows. I think I'm visualizing correctly.

All I know is my gym doesn't have one. :lol:
It is doing the exact same thing for him as reverse pec dec though. I like to use the cables for this exercise, origionally saw Jay Cutler do these, and is probably the only exercise I have ever wanted to emulate him on. Just grab the stopper ball on the cable cross-over (no grip attatchments), with your arms crossed... so your right arm grabs the left cable, left arm the right cable. Start with your hands together in front of your face, elbows straight. Contract your rear delts until you have a full contraction. The cables should make an X right at your chin.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Great numbers, 400lb shrugs, thats swweet, you and gm are making me want to try AS, Very quickly...and im not talking hormones.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
you guys are posted pretty awesome numbers. the great thing about this board is it offers an opportunity to check out a lot of great logs without getting punched in the face or stared down, and i know it gives me something to work toward and extra motivation!

thanks man! i feel the same way! anabolicminds is my .... Ehome... lol

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Grila, can you explain your food/AS routine. I'm still figuring mine out.

yes, i can.

I eat my food 45 to 50mins before taking AS. then i give the AS 15mins to kick in.

the foods i have noticed it kicks in better with is a pb sandwich.

I will lay it out for u:

Food: eat food!

AS: after 45-50mins has passed take AS.

Workout: 15mins after taking AS start working out.

I hope this works for you like it has me!

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
It is doing the exact same thing for him as reverse pec dec though. I like to use the cables for this exercise, origionally saw Jay Cutler do these, and is probably the only exercise I have ever wanted to emulate him on. Just grab the stopper ball on the cable cross-over (no grip attatchments), with your arms crossed... so your right arm grabs the left cable, left arm the right cable. Start with your hands together in front of your face, elbows straight. Contract your rear delts until you have a full contraction. The cables should make an X right at your chin.

exactly! only this machine i use is more for isolation of the rear delts. where is bent over cable cross overs are not a isolation exercise.

good help gmg

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
come one, come all! place your bets! how many reps are you willing to lose!?

Main Card

Light Heavyweight bout: Rich Franklin (United States) vs Dan Henderson (United States)

Welterweight Bout: Marcus Davis (United States) vs Chris Lytle (United States)

Middleweight bout: Alan Belcher (United States) vs Denis Kang (Canada)

Middleweight bout: Jeremy Horn (United States) vs Rousimar Palhares (Brazil)

Light Heavyweight bout: Mark Coleman (United States) vs Mauricio Rua (Brazil)
UFC 93 Preliminary Card

Lightweight bout: Nate Mohr (United States) vs Dennis Siver (Germany)

Light Heavyweight bout: Tomasz Drwal (Poland) vs Ivan Serati (Italy)

Welterweight Bout: Tom Egan (Ireland) vs John Hathaway (England)

Welterweight Bout: Martin Kampmann (Denmark) vs Alexandre Barros (Brazil)

Light Heavyweight bout: Eric Schafer (United States) vs Antonio Mendes (Brazil)

rbuecker

rbuecker

Awards
  • Established
yes, i can.

I eat my food 45 to 50mins before taking AS. then i give the AS 15mins to kick in.

the foods i have noticed it kicks in better with is a pb sandwich.

I will lay it out for u:

Food: eat food!

AS: after 45-50mins has passed take AS.

Workout: 15mins after taking AS start working out.

I hope this works for you like it has me!
going to try this one out today!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Grila!! I am still trying to find the groove with this stuff right now.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
]Main Card

Light Heavyweight bout: Rich Franklin (United States) vs Dan Henderson (United States) by GNP

Welterweight Bout: Marcus Davis (United States) vs Chris Lytle (United States) by TKO

Middleweight bout: Alan Belcher (United States) vs Denis Kang (Canada) by Canadian foot stomping jig. ( by TKO)

Middleweight bout: Jeremy Horn (United States) vs Rousimar Palhares (Brazil) by sub

Light Heavyweight bout: Mark Coleman (United States) vs Mauricio Rua (Brazil) by TKO

UFC 93 Preliminary Card

Lightweight bout: Nate Mohr (United States) vs Dennis Siver (Germany) by decision

Light Heavyweight bout: Tomasz Drwal (Poland) vs Ivan Serati (Italy) by decision

Welterweight Bout: Tom Egan (Ireland) vs John Hathaway (England) by drunken angry Irish man! (by GNP)

Welterweight Bout: Martin Kampmann (Denmark) vs Alexandre Barros (Brazil) By TKO

Light Heavyweight bout: Eric Schafer (United States) vs Antonio Mendes (Brazil) by sub

winners are in bold!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
exactly! only this machine i use is more for isolation of the rear delts. where is bent over cable cross overs are not a isolation exercise.

good help gmg
I do these standing, and from the high cables. It is too an isolation exercise.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
I do these standing, and from the high cables. It is too an isolation exercise.

is it? i would think it would be working a large amount of balancing muscles and some back muscles. My bad GMG, I was not trying to offend.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Forgot to tell you. Started doing the same grip on the crossover, but above my head - and pulling from outstretched arms to my waist... Kills your lats and inner back.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Forgot to tell you. Started doing the same grip on the crossover, but above my head - and pulling from outstretched arms to my waist... Kills your lats and inner back.

thats a tight idea!

PS. get ur picks in!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
is it? i would think it would be working a large amount of balancing muscles and some back muscles. My bad GMG, I was not trying to offend.
Well I suppose if you were to go heavy it would take a bunch of musclegroups. I stick in the 20-30 lbs range and I don't really feel it in anything but the muscle that I am focusing on. I guess it isn't isolation since I don't have my body up against something, but in reality, 40lbs isn't going to be pulling me anywhere from a 2 pulley cable system.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
]Main Card

Light Heavyweight bout: Rich Franklin (United States) vs Dan Henderson (United States) by GNP
DAN HENDERSON BY TKO
Welterweight Bout: Marcus Davis (United States) vs Chris Lytle (United States) by TKO
MARCUS DAVIES BY TKO
Middleweight bout: Alan Belcher (United States) vs Denis Kang (Canada) by Canadian foot stomping jig. ( by TKO)
BELCHER BY DECISION
Middleweight bout: Jeremy Horn (United States) vs Rousimar Palhares (Brazil) by sub
PALHARES BY SUB

Light Heavyweight bout: Mark Coleman (United States) vs Mauricio Rua (Brazil) by TKO
RUA BY SUB

UFC 93 Preliminary Card

Lightweight bout: Nate Mohr (United States) vs Dennis Siver (Germany) by decision
MOHR BY GNP

Light Heavyweight bout: Tomasz Drwal (Poland) vs Ivan Serati (Italy) by decision
SERATI BY TKO

Welterweight Bout: Tom Egan (Ireland) vs John Hathaway (England) by drunken angry Irish man! (by GNP)
JOHN HATHAWAY BY TKO

Welterweight Bout: Martin Kampmann (Denmark) vs Alexandre Barros (Brazil) By TKO
KAMPMANN BY DECISION

Light Heavyweight bout: Eric Schafer (United States) vs Antonio Mendes (Brazil) by sub
MENDES BY SUB

winners are in bold!
oooooppss my winners are in bold, and they are under your winners....thanks for postin the card... What you say 3 reps per fight? if we both chose the same fighter we get a rep each?:thumbsup:May the most muscular guy win:duel:

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
oooooppss my winners are in bold, and they are under your winners....thanks for postin the card... What you say 3 reps per fight? if we both chose the same fighter we get a rep each?:thumbsup:May the most muscular guy win:duel:

im down! lol nah, not the most muscular guy!!! then you will win!!! lol

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Grili, have you tried waiting longer than 15 mins after taking AS? I wait 30-40 mins to workout...I feel like it doesnt really kick in until 30 mins...might be just me tho

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Grili, have you tried waiting longer than 15 mins after taking AS? I wait 30-40 mins to workout...I feel like it doesnt really kick in until 30 mins...might be just me tho
I get nauseous if I don't wait 30 minutes.