Green's NEED TO BUILD MUSCLE continues with RS-TRANSADERM

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I always snack on rice cakes.

Also, I just ordered my Transderm today along with erase. Getting supps on line for beginning of next year. Good log and it keeps me informed.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always snack on rice cakes.

Also, I just ordered my Transderm today along with erase. Getting supps on line for beginning of next year. Good log and it keeps me informed.
I definitely agree, rice cakes are better than chips, popcorn, or crackers (most other junk food), but they are still chock full of unnecessary carbohydrates!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree with Chevy, get some Pro Xanthine to help curb that appetite, your increased appetite is just one of those little ways your body is telling you it is in an anabolic state!
Ha ha ha I think this was in reference to my comment on the epi-v log.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
I have killer will power. No need for empty cals. I'll just fight through the hunger. I'm really not big on chips or other junkies, but I may pick up some rice cakes just to have on hand. It's not even the end of week one and there are still seven left so there may be even more increased hunger to deal with...and no Jeff I will not be snaking on SKIN CHUB lol.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I like almonds as a snack healthier and do not cause an insulin spike that increases hunger.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh heck yeah man Almonds, or even walnuts. You just gota whatch out for the ones loaded with coating, or extra salt. I usually buy the raw almonds and eat them when feeling the urge to snack. The old me woulda picked up a twinkie or bag of chips, but not anymore.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh heck yeah man Almonds, or even walnuts. You just gota whatch out for the ones loaded with coating, or extra salt. I usually buy the raw almonds and eat them when feeling the urge to snack. The old me woulda picked up a twinkie or bag of chips, but not anymore.
Dude I've eaten a Costco size bag of almonds. My god. I'm crazy though. Almonds are delicious.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yum Yum lol. Try mixing them with some natty peanut butter and throwing it on some whole wheat bagels ohhhh so good.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A healthy cheat to get rid of the hunger cravings, specially the sweet ones, I like putting creamy almond butter on chocolate rice cakes, now that is a pretty tasty little healthy cheat!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Green... I have a pretty healthy cheat for you, I mean it is still a cheat, but at least it is a healthy one! Air popped popcorn, put it in a paper grocery bag and put seasoning on it, then spray with fat free/calorie free butter flavored pam and then shake and I spray the top layer then shake then spray and shake and I do it about 5 times total and that gets a little pam on every kernel with which the seasoning can adhere to and there you have a pretty healthy and very tasty snack, I like using Tony's cajun seasoning, but you can also use Molly McButter cheese powder, a whole array of seasonings to make it taste however you want without adding any unnecessary fat or calories to the popcorn, again the popcorn is full of carbs, but a lot of which are fiber, so it is a cheat, but a healthy one!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Thanks Doc sounds good as hell. I'll have to give it a try.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love popcorn!!

Reps when I get to a comp lol.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Green... I have a pretty healthy cheat for you, I mean it is still a cheat, but at least it is a healthy one! Air popped popcorn, put it in a paper grocery bag and put seasoning on it, then spray with fat free/calorie free butter flavored pam and then shake and I spray the top layer then shake then spray and shake and I do it about 5 times total and that gets a little pam on every kernel with which the seasoning can adhere to and there you have a pretty healthy and very tasty snack, I like using Tony's cajun seasoning, but you can also use Molly McButter cheese powder, a whole array of seasonings to make it taste however you want without adding any unnecessary fat or calories to the popcorn, again the popcorn is full of carbs, but a lot of which are fiber, so it is a cheat, but a healthy one!
Oh you're good... lol

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Ok guys a little update here. I don't know what the hell I did, but my upper back running along each side of my spine is JACKED UP. I can't stand up straight and it's making breathing a real bitch. I am in a serious amount of pain right now, and I've never experienced anything like this. I spent a good part of last night on the kitchen floor simply because I couldn't get up. I'm going to hit the doctor today to see what he has to say. Man I hope something us not seriously screwed up.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok guys a little update here. I don't know what the hell I did, but my upper back running along each side of my spine is JACKED UP. I can't stand up straight and it's making breathing a real bitch. I am in a serious amount of pain right now, and I've never experienced anything like this. I spent a good part of last night on the kitchen floor simply because I couldn't get up. I'm going to hit the doctor today to see what he has to say. Man I hope something us not seriously screwed up.
Might have a pull or a small tear in or around your Rhomboid..I know when I cramp up in that area it affects my breathing...

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Might have a pull or a small tear in or around your Rhomboid..I know when I cramp up in that area it affects my breathing...
I hope thats it DW I can deal with that. I can't believe the pain though. It just shoots up and down my back literally causing me to hunch over.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man sorry to hear this. Hope all is good.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today's FINAFLEX Trivia is....

NOW!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/168461-redefine-nutriton-weightlifting-51.html#post3068467

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
The dr. wasn't clear on what muscle he was in and out before I could ask questions, but he said I strained something. They hooked me to some pulse machine for an hour that honestly did nothing, then sent me on my way with prescription for anti-inflammatory, big 'ol pain killer and a muscle relaxer. Looks like I'll be out if the gym for a bit.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The dr. wasn't clear on what muscle he was in and out before I could ask questions, but he said I strained something. They hooked me to some pulse machine for an hour that honestly did nothing, then sent me on my way with prescription for anti-inflammatory, big 'ol pain killer and a muscle relaxer. Looks like I'll be out if the gym for a bit.
Shouldn't be too long... this area is prone to this type of injury but it seems to clear up pretty quick...

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
It really seems similar to what I do to my back once a year. Any sudden jerk movement forward or back just makes it hurt. Deep tissue tear probably bro. Sleeping on one side or your back sucks all the time. A good massage might do the trick to recover!
It will get better bro.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like I told you in your PM to me, don't worry about the LOG, come back to it when your body is ready, take the brake necessary to heal and recover, just stay good on your diet, if cardio does not hurt/aggravate the condition, then do some light cardio to keep elevate your heart rate 3-5 times a week, keep the blood flowing, etc. You do what is best for you and your health bro, don't worry about the rest!

Heal fast Brotha... No worries... FINAFLEX has got your back (little pun in there, sorry).

That reminds me, let me see if I can find one of my really older business cards, it used to say... "Trust the Pro's at Pro Chiropractic... We got your Back!"

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Thanks Doc, I appreciate the advice bro. I will be putting my LOGs on pause for now gentlemen. The pain is still pretty bad today, but hopefully next week I can resume normal activity. I will keep nutrition updated and any details I feel need to be included in the LOG.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Doc, I appreciate the advice bro. I will be putting my LOGs on pause for now gentlemen. The pain is still pretty bad today, but hopefully next week I can resume normal activity. I will keep nutrition updated and any details I feel need to be included in the LOG.
You take care of that back!! get well and start hitting it HARD!!!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Again Bro, do what is right for you, your body, your back, your health, if you need to take two weeks off... I understand and so does everyone else, not to mention you are so in the beginning of this run/cycle, now is the time to have something like this happen vs. in the middle or right at the end when you are peaking, so take the necessary time to be 100% or as close to it, so that way when you do come back, you come back with vengeance my Brotha!!!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah brotha take care of the back I just had to take a week off because I jacked mine up.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Hey green, my Transderm came in yesterday and I have taken it for 2 days. I'm starting to feel a libido rise and great on day two already.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man... all these Chiropractic patients, if I could somehow find a way to deliver my adjustments through and email or this FORUM, I would be making $$$-BANK-$$$

They Call me Dr. FeelGood...

Dr. Magic Hands!!!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awe man that sucksss. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I'm taking flexeril every day 10mg 2-3 x daily for my shoulder.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Ok Im back and ready for action...Well some cardio at least. Im planning on doing cardio two times a day for 35 minutes, nothing strenuous just a moderate pace. Im feeling about 95%, but I don't want to push it and re-injure myself. Im am continuing my cycle of Transaderm, Epi-V and PCT Black as of today. I am ready to hit the weights bad, I compare it to dressing for the big game, having to sit on the side lines doing my cardio while everybody else is tossing iron. Having not taken any supplements for a week really intensified the effect of everything today...making my head spin at some points through the day.

Im not sure if I should still have any RS-Transaderm left. I don't ever recall my pump working right to judge what 7 pumps really looks like. Id say I still have around 1/3 of the bottle left, and Ive used it religiously with the exception of the week off. If anybody is running a Transaderm LOG and sees this post...hoe about posting a PIC of what a “serving” looks like (I promise I wont make any jokes...cant speak for anybody else though LOL).

Supplements

2 Epi-V
2 ALC+CLA
1 Multi-V
3 Beta-Alanine

7 pumps RS-Transaderm
1 scoop RecoverPro

3 ALC+CLA

2 Epi-V
3 CEE
3 Beta-Alanine
2 Scoops Lit-Up

3 CEE
1 Multi-V

2 ALC+CLA

1 PCT Black
1 Scoop G8

Training

AM- Elliptical, 35min moderate resistance
PM- Elliptical, 35min moderate resistance
Around 1,000kcal burned

Nutrition

2,042 Calories
Fat- 47g (21%)
Carbohydrate- 123.1g (24%)
Protein- 283.9g (55%)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You must be drying up pretty good by now ...

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That week of pain meds put me back a but DW, but I'm back and kicking a$$ my brother!
You should dry up really fast though, I never looked so lean and hard as when I was on EPI/V ...and it let me eat more too...

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Looking better already with my RS-Transaderm / Epi-V combination back in action. Im definitely seeing my veins returning and, a noticeable reduction in skin chub around my abdominals. Im going to say progress pics in 2 weeks due to my set back, but they should be AWESOME based on the speed of these two heavy hitters combined!

Supplements

2 Epi-V
3 Beta-Alanine

7 pumps RS-Transaderm
1 scoop RecoverPro
1 Multi-V
2 ALC+CLA

3 ALC+CLA

2 Epi-V
3 CEE
3 Beta-Alanine
2 Scoops Lit-Up

3 CEE
1 Multi-V

2 ALC+CLA

1 PCT Black
1 Scoop G8

Training

Around 1,000kcal burned

Nutrition

1,980Calories
Fat- 59.3g (26%)
Carbohydrate- 156.7g (31%)
Protein- 223.3g (43%)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah that will have you cleaned right up...

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Im itching to hit the weights BAD! I may try to get in a light lift tomorrow, help my muscles remember what it feels like!

Feeling Good baby! I had a little rage at school today and got loud on a kid. She told on me, and I got my wrist slapped. She was in the wrong though...so I dont feel bad about it.

Supplements

2 Epi-V
3 Beta-Alanine

7 pumps RS-Transaderm
1 scoop RecoverPro
1 Multi-V
2 ALC+CLA

2ALC+CLA

2 Epi-V
3 CEE
3 Beta-Alanine
2 Scoops Lit-Up
*I may have to take out the Lit-Up Im getting headaches from the stims

3 CEE
1 Multi-V

2 ALC+CLA

1 PCT Black
1 Scoop G8

I sipped on 2 scoops of RecoverPro throughout the day mixed into a gallon of water.

Training

Around 1,000kcal burned

Nutrition

2,065Calories
Fat- 47.5g (20%)
Carbohydrate- 171.3g (32%)
Protein- 260.1g (48%)

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hit it Green!!!!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kill it bro!!!:saw:

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I say wait until you have given your body the full 2 wks, better safe than sorry, my opinion Bro!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
I say wait until you have given your body the full 2 wks, better safe than sorry, my opinion Bro!
Doc! I just hit that lift bro. I can't lie...it felt awesome. I did really light weights with slow reps. I feel alive again!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doc! I just hit that lift bro. I can't lie...it felt awesome. I did really light weights with slow reps. I feel alive again!
It's all good Bud, just looking out for you and your best interest, keeping your body healthy Bro, just don't want to risk further injury down the line, listen to your body my friend!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know what you mean about the weights... I love hitting the weight room! Man... I should only be hitting it like 3 times a week but I just cant stay out.. I need to some how make HIIT/sprint stuff as fun as weight training or im going to run myself into the GROUND haha.

Take it easy bro, and good work on the slow burn stuff ;) Slow light weights to "wake up" those massive muscles of yours should be a good way to not reinjure yourself while still giving your body enough stimulation to not have much muscle catabolism :D

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
I swapped out my Lit-Up for some simple DAA Powder. I did not get the massive headache today, which was a welcome change of pace. I may try some N2KTS as recommended by DW.

I got my lift in today, and it felt awesome. I did a basic 3x10 with light weight and slow controlled reps. I know it wasnt much, but I did not want to risk injury. I felt alive again...I cant believe how much the gym is essential part of my being.

Supplements

2 Epi-V
3 Beta-Alanine

7 pumps RS-Transaderm
1 scoop RecoverPro
1 Multi-V
2 ALC+CLA

2ALC+CLA

2 Epi-V
3 CEE
3 Beta-Alanine
1 scoop AI DAA Powder

3 CEE
1 Multi-V

2 ALC+CLA

1 PCT Black
1 Scoop G8

I sipped on 2 scoops of RecoverPro throughout the day mixed into a gallon of water.

Training

PM
DB Bench, 3x10 @ 55lb
DB Incline Bench, 3x10 @ 55lb
DB incline Fly, 3x10 @ 30lb
DB Bicep Curl, 3x10 @ 25lb
Pinwheel Curl, 3x10 @ 20lb
Cable Triceps Push Down, 3x10 @ 100lb
Diamond Push-Up 3x15

Nutrition

2,096Calories
Fat- 69.5g (29%)
Carbohydrate- 124g (23%)
Protein- 253.6g (48%)

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome bro solid workout and hope you recover with no problems. It's so hard to leave the weights alone. So now's the part where I get taught something!! WTH are pinwheel curls???

I swapped out my Lit-Up for some simple DAA Powder. I did not get the massive headache today, which was a welcome change of pace. I may try some N2KTS as recommended by DW.

I got my lift in today, and it felt awesome. I did a basic 3x10 with light weight and slow controlled reps. I know it wasnt much, but I did not want to risk injury. I felt alive again...I cant believe how much the gym is essential part of my being.

Supplements

2 Epi-V
3 Beta-Alanine

7 pumps RS-Transaderm
1 scoop RecoverPro
1 Multi-V
2 ALC+CLA

2ALC+CLA

2 Epi-V
3 CEE
3 Beta-Alanine
1 scoop AI DAA Powder

3 CEE
1 Multi-V

2 ALC+CLA

1 PCT Black
1 Scoop G8

Training

PM
DB Bench, 3x10 @ 55lb
DB Incline Bench, 3x10 @ 55lb
DB incline Fly, 3x10 @ 30lb
DB Bicep Curl, 3x10 @ 25lb
Pinwheel Curl, 3x10 @ 20lb
Cable Triceps Push Down, 3x10 @ 100lb
Diamond Push-Up 3x15

Nutrition

2,096Calories