ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wolverine!!!
Man that's the costume I wanted.
But then again.... Thor..
I actually think Wolverine is a very Bad-A$$ costume and would have considered it, but I'm just so tall, and yes I know Hugh Jackman is 6'2" just like me, but they don't portray him as being that tall in the movies, just my opinion anyway. Another opinion of mine is that I'm going to be kind of small to be THOR, and I am not basing that off of the movie's THOR, even though they made him look pretty damn Big in a few shots, but I'm talking about Comic Book THOR, I mean he really is almost as big as the HULK in the comics, and don't get me wrong, I am very pleased with my body and size, but apples to apples.... But hey, we'll see, because I am gonna wear it like I Fuggin own it Baby!!!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
View attachment 46324Ok gentlemen, I was in my classroom watching a group of students playing grab a$$ in the hall way so I told them to get to class. About ten minutes later I see the same group outside my classroom window (we have a campus style layout) d!ck dancing around and throwing stuff at each other...so I went to pound on the window to get their attention, and sure enough my hand just shattered the glass...needless to say my class, those dumb a$$es, and yes even myself was surprised! Im talking deer in head lights LOL! I think the news was campus wide in about ten minutes via Facebook and twitter!
The Grab-A$$ kids outside the window would be on my $hit-List... Bigtime!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Unfortunately they play grab ass in elementary schools now. I kind of doubt there was too much crazy aggression there so much as an old window. I have a feeling that Big Green is smart enough not to let the anger push him to a crazy point at his work. I thump the windows at home to get my dogs ot childrens attention or something but some of the older building standards have thin weak glass that could easily break. Hope all is well with you man take some time on the hand. Another option is use those attachments meant to attach to your ankle and put them on your wrists do you upper body work on cable this week. Where there is a will... They cost about 7 bucks at Academy.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Unfortunately they play grab ass in elementary schools now. I kind of doubt there was too much crazy aggression there so much as an old window. I have a feeling that Big Green is smart enough not to let the anger push him to a crazy point at his work. I thump the windows at home to get my dogs ot childrens attention or something but some of the older building standards have thin weak glass that could easily break. Hope all is well with you man take some time on the hand. Another option is use those attachments meant to attach to your ankle and put them on your wrists do you upper body work on cable this week. Where there is a will... They cost about 7 bucks at Academy.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Damn man I can't believe you put your hand through the window like that....bet the kids have a new found respect for you now....if he can punch through glass what's next??

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Added in Epi-V, ALC+CLA, and Revolution PCT Black thanks to FINAFLEX and ScottyDoc. I have to say that I felt awesome today and had a great workout even with the stitches. I’m hoping to deplete the added water from the RS-Transaderm while still continuing with the recomposition.

Supplements

2 Epi-V
2 ALC+CLA
1 Multi-V
2 Beta-Alanine

2 Scoop Lit-Up
2 CEE

2 CEE
7 pumps RS-Transaderm

2 Epi-V
2 Beta-Alanine
2 ALC+CLA
1 Multi-V

2 ALC+CLA

Training

I went through two cycles of this back to back with a one minute rest between cycles, and no rest between exercises.

30 seconds Jump Rope
Pedestal Push-Up, 15reps
30 seconds Jump Rope
Squat DB Between Legs to Overhead Press, 20reps @ 25lbs
30 seconds Jump Rope
Weighted Jump Squat to Riser, 10reps @ 15lbs on 8 risers
30 seconds Jump Rope
Squat DB to Overhead Triceps Extension, 10reps @ 15lbs
30 seconds Jump Rope
One-Leg Step to Side-to-Side with DB Touching Floor to Overhead, 5reps on each side @ 10lbs

Elliptical, 30 minutes @ moderate resistance

Nutrition

2,183 Calories
Fat- 60.2g (28%)
Carbohydrate- 120.2g (25%)
Protein- 224g (47%)

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
man... where do you teach art? What grade level plays grab @ss??
High Schoolers are the biggest A$$ Grabbers of them all!

LMAO dang it bro you sure you ain't on TREN or Something else lol. Bet that got them kids attention!!! Hope your injury heals quickly brother and your logs are epic as hell.
Thanks bro, I appreciate it for sure! Glad you're along for the ride(s)

Damn man, sounds like a BIG test increase to me with all that aggression. :thumbsup:

Take care of that hand though bro
Oops have to watch that aggression can sneak up on you and take over. I have a lot of aggresion when on certan test boosters...
I really did not mean to bust that window! I may have a little increased aggression, but definitely not to the point where Im busting out windows intentionally!!

Lmao! God damn it man.here's to a speedy recovery
Thanks bro, seems to be healing up nicely.

I actually think Wolverine is a very Bad-A$$ costume and would have considered it, but I'm just so tall, and yes I know Hugh Jackman is 6'2" just like me, but they don't portray him as being that tall in the movies, just my opinion anyway. Another opinion of mine is that I'm going to be kind of small to be THOR, and I am not basing that off of the movie's THOR, even though they made him look pretty damn Big in a few shots, but I'm talking about Comic Book THOR, I mean he really is almost as big as the HULK in the comics, and don't get me wrong, I am very pleased with my body and size, but apples to apples.... But hey, we'll see, because I am gonna wear it like I Fuggin own it Baby!!!
Doc we have no doubt that you will rock the FUGG out of the Thor get up! looking forward to seeing the final result bro!

That window was only about 1/4 inch thick, just a plain 'ol piece of glass. I was actually quite taken back as my hand went through it like a piece of paper! I doing well with getting around in the gym with the stitches, they haven't really stopped me too much.

Damn man I can't believe you put your hand through the window like that....bet the kids have a new found respect for you now....if he can punch through glass what's next??
I wish I had a picture of the kids faces when it happened...priceless

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol figured you were in HS. But yea... thought since you taught art it might be like college... lol

In japan most boys act so homo it's scary... sitting on each other's laps in class, trying to grab each others nuts... talking about wanted to see big sticks.... And the constant touching...

Anyhow, rest that hand up so you can push new PRs. Looking forward to your run on this. Epi-V did some good things for DW and is shredding up Scotty. You'll be ripped in no time!

Just don't kill any of your students...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That Epi-V will drop that water weight off for sure and have you looking lean, mean, and GREEN! :D

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
That Epi-V will drop that water weight off for sure and have you looking lean, mean, and GREEN! :D
Ha! Sounds good to me RR. I'll get some pics up today hopefully. I weighed in at around 211 this am. Its looking like the further in I get the better I handle the RS Transaderm. I seem to be getting my cuts back and I'm about 3 lbs over my start weight. I'm thinking that's a good sign that the RST is doing work! Man I'll be looking like you in no time. SHREDDED!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ha! Sounds good to me RR. I'll get some pics up today hopefully. I weighed in at around 211 this am. Its looking like the further in I get the better I handle the RS Transaderm. I seem to be getting my cuts back and I'm about 3 lbs over my start weight. I'm thinking that's a good sign that the RST is doing work! Man I'll be looking like you in no time. SHREDDED!
Hell yeh man. Keep it up. Sounds like you are adding in some nice LBM. When you drop that water and the definition comes in more you will look great man.

Looking forward to the pic update ;)

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Another fugging awesome day. I think the combination of the Epi-V and the RS-Transaderm is a knock out. I have energy to spare, my motivation is through the roof, and Im quickly gaining positive outlook (maybe a little alpha male going on here). My calories have been on point and macros even better. I will post progress pics tomorrow as my photographer (LittleGreen) was at work tonight.

I am really experiencing a lot of trouble with the pump on my RST bottle, I may start finding alternate methods of extracting the gel so I can get a more consistent dosing. At times I can constantly press the plunger down and nothing will come out, then maybe a sputter. As of now I have just been “eyeballing” the dosage.

Supplements

2 Epi-V
2 ALC+CLA
1 Multi-V
2 Beta-Alanine
7 pumps RS-Transaderm

2 ALC+CLA

2 Epi-V
3 CEE
3 Beta-Alanine
2 Scoops Lit-Up

3 CEE
1 Multi-V

2 ALC+CLA

1 PCT Black

Training

AM
Elliptical, 30min @ moderate pace

PM
Workout 1

Squats 5 X 5 + SSUF (Strip Set until Failure 2 drops), 275 (5x5) > 245x12 > 225x10

All other Exercises 1 set w/ 2 SSUF

No rest between strips, and little as possible between exercises.

DB Incline Bench, 75x8 > 65x13 > 55x8

DB Bent Over Rows, 75x8 > 65x13 > 55x10

Standing Arnold Press, 45x8 > 35x10 > 25x8

Incline DB Curls, 40x8 > 30x8 > 20x10

PinWheel Curls, 35x8 > 25x10 > 20x10

Jump Rope, 10 minutes (30sec fast pace followed by 30sec rest)

My workout felt great today. I had a TON of energy and motivation, and increased reps on most of the drop sets. I decided to lift despite the finger, and made it through with out busting any stitches, which is a plus!

Nutrition

2,580 Calories
Fat- 52.5g (18%)
Carbohydrate- 222.5g (34%)
Protein- 306.9g (47%)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe the industry should just give up on pumps for transdermals and supply an oral syringe. It's a pretty common problem...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe the industry should just give up on pumps for transdermals and supply an oral syringe. It's a pretty common problem...
Mine has woked like a charm so far, just like my Formastanozol did. I think sometimes buildup can accumulate inside the pump, and you have to clear it out by unscrewing the cap and running it under hot water. I've done that in the past and never had a problem. I'm only a week into Transaderm, so I don't know if I've used enough to give it a fair assessment. But if I do have a problem with the sprayer that is what I'm going to try since it worked before

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Mine has woked like a charm so far, just like my Formastanozol did. I think sometimes buildup can accumulate inside the pump, and you have to clear it out by unscrewing the cap and running it under hot water. I've done that in the past and never had a problem. I'm only a week into Transaderm, so I don't know if I've used enough to give it a fair assessment. But if I do have a problem with the sprayer that is what I'm going to try since it worked before
I'm gonna give it a good cleaning when I get home see if I can get the tube cleared out.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
I took pics today, and I have to say that I am a bit disappointed in my physique compared to the start. I know that I definitely look better than I did a couple weeks ago, but I still look a bit puffy. I’ll get them up tomorrow when I have time to resize them and get them web ready.

Supplements

2 Epi-V
2 ALC+CLA
1 Multi-V
3 Beta-Alanine
7 pumps RS-Transaderm

2 ALC+CLA

2 Epi-V
3 CEE
3 Beta-Alanine
2 Scoops Lit-Up

3 CEE
1 Multi-V

2 ALC+CLA

1 PCT Black

Training

AM

PM
Abs

Nutrition

1,993 Calories
Fat- 61.5g (28%)
Carbohydrate- 120.4g (24%)
Protein- 239.2g (48%)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still puffy that doesn't sound right, are you only taking 1 PCT black ed you could increase that...should take care of the problem. If you have been on EPI-V for 2 weeks you should be shedding water..

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Still puffy that doesn't sound right, are you only taking 1 PCT black ed you could increase that...should take care of the problem. If you have been on EPI-V for 2 weeks you should be shedding water..
Only been three days DW, but I'm looking better I'll get those pics up today.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That makes sense then. After a little more time that water will drop. After a full week I'm sure you will notice a huge difference

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh in that case hang in there you'll be leaner and harder in a week... like I said you're prime for this...

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I too am a teacher green and I must say that grab a$$ is far too common! Lol

I plan on running some Transderm soon with low epi. Just gotta get post supps in line.

Great workouts man. Keep it up!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok to you teachers. I was listening on the radio this morning. The topic came up about kids from middle school up thru high school having sexual activities going on in classrooms and all over campus have any of you seen or heard about this?

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Ok to you teachers. I was listening on the radio this morning. The topic came up about kids from middle school up thru high school having sexual activities going on in classrooms and all over campus have any of you seen or heard about this?
This does happen. We've had students in the bathroom getting crazy with the cheese whiz. I'm pretty sure last year two boys got busted playing with each others trouser snakes. Never a dull moment in the teaching career

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Omg. Things have really changed since I was in school. I would kick all my kids arses if I found out something like this. And I have all girls. : yikes:

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Omg. Things have really changed since I was in school. I would kick all my kids arses if I found out something like this. And I have all girls. : yikes:
Things have dramatically changed since I was in school(10 years ago). Some of the things these kids say and do blows my mind. If I acted the way some of them do in school now...let's just say my dad would have worn out his leather belt on my A$$ and then some.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah no joke. Back in the day when my dad was more in charge of things. I was in elementary school and on picture day I flipped the bird with both hands and had them on my legs well the photographer snapped the pic and it got sent to everyone because it was our class photo. Needless to say he came to school with nun chucks and smashed my finger in between them in front of everyone at school. We lived on a marine corp base back then. Things like that you would not be able to get away with. Heck back then the principal had permission to swat you with a wooden paddle with holes in it. And yes I was a recipient to that as well once or twice. Lol I was a rebel.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Here's a visual update...currently at 211.4
epi1r.jpg

epi1.jpg

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I have been a coach and teacher for 8 years. I know at the jr. High sexual activity occurred at one of of the campuses where kids got caught. I have been @ 4 different schools. And at the same one for 4 years. It's not out of the ordinary to catch students around a building every now an then. It doesn't happen often though. Our kids are really good kids. But I've been in the Austin area @ a 5A school and some crazy stuff goes on for sure.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I have 2 girls and another child on the way. Hope it's a boy this time! We don't know yet.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your back is looking wicked good bro. Def and size is up as well.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
I feel like Im back in the game! Getting leaner by the day and certainly more vascular. Again I cant say it enough...RS-T and Epi-V together is INSANITY! This combo is sure to get me past what I imagined my body could look like.

Supplements

2 Epi-V
2 ALC+CLA
1 Multi-V
3 Beta-Alanine
7 pumps RS-Transaderm

3 ALC+CLA

2 Epi-V
3 CEE
3 Beta-Alanine
2 Scoops Lit-Up

3 CEE
1 Multi-V

2 ALC+CLA

1 PCT Black

Training

Workout 2

Flat Bench 5 X 5 + SSUF (Strip Set until Failure 2 drops), 255x5 (5 sets) > 225x4 > 135x8 went up 10lbs on the bench, which proved challenging.

Wide grip Barbell Rows (arms should be being forced to travel with elbows out more due to grip. Focuses more on upper back, and rear deltoids), I switched these to Cable Upright Rows,150x8, 130x10 > 110x15 I made the switch to protect my finger (more control with these)

Push Press, I switched these to Seated Smith Miliatry Press (to protect the finger)175x8, 155x6 > 135x4 these felt good on the Smith, very controlled.

T-Cups (alternating movement between front and lateral raises stop at bottom just before s the tension releases from the shoulder, never let arm go all the way down then change directions. So it is one front, one lateral, one front, one lateral... prepare to be demolished) 15x7, 10x8 > 5x10 adding reps to these slowly.

Barbell Hack Squat or Front Squat, depending on grip strength you may need wraps for the BB Hack Squats. I chose to do front squats here. 175x8,155x10 > 135x6

Lying Leg Curls or if grip is still there hit SL Dead Lifts I chose Leg Curls here. 170x8, 110x15 > 50x20 major pump!

Spin Bike, 30sec in saddle @ moderate resistance then 30sec out of saddle @ heavy resistance x15

Nutrition

2,477 Calories
Fat- 57.1g (20%)
Carbohydrate- 221.5g (35%)
Protein- 282.1g (45%)

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I feel like Im back in the game! Getting leaner by the day and certainly more vascular. Again I cant say it enough...RS-T and Epi-V together is INSANITY! This combo is sure to get me past what I imagined my body could look like.

Nutrition
2,477 Calories
Fat- 57.1g (20%)
Protein- 282.1g (45%)
Everything is looking Spot-On Bro, I like the 1 cap of PCT Black in the evening, I would keep it right there Bro, would not change that unless you see or feel some kind of estrogenic side effect, I would keep that there for about 3-4 weeks after your cycle as well, the only thing I would make sure to add once you come off the EPI-V is some PURE TEST (DAA) to boost your Natural Test levels as high and fast as possible!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man, school is nuts. Even here in japan lol.

I'm sure lotta dodgy crap goes down around here.

Anyway, nice pics!! Get lean!! Get shredded!! You're big and lean man!!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
You're coming along nicely man....looking forward to seeing those before and afters side by side!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
You're coming along nicely man....looking forward to seeing those before and afters side by side!
Thanks bro, I'm looking forward to seeing the changes at end of my run. Definitely seeing some differences. Had a nice vein shown on my lat this am when I was applying the RST.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Everything is looking Spot-On Bro, I like the 1 cap of PCT Black in the evening, I would keep it right there Bro, would not change that unless you see or feel some kind of estrogenic side effect, I would keep that there for about 3-4 weeks after your cycle as well, the only thing I would make sure to add once you come off the EPI-V is some PURE TEST (DAA) to boost your Natural Test levels as high and fast as possible!
Excellent! That's what I like to hear bro. I'll pick up some PURE TEST and another PCT BLACK. Should I see some synergy between RST, Epi-V and G8 or is that overkill?

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man those 5x5 are tough!! I keep switching around but when I do those it takes a toll on me quick. Nice workout and glad the vascularity is back!!

Supplements

2 Epi-V
2 ALC+CLA
1 Multi-V
3 Beta-Alanine
7 pumps RS-Transaderm

3 ALC+CLA

2 Epi-V
3 CEE
3 Beta-Alanine
2 Scoops Lit-Up

3 CEE
1 Multi-V

2 ALC+CLA

1 PCT Black

Training

Workout 2

Flat Bench 5 X 5 + SSUF (Strip Set until Failure 2 drops), 255x5 (5 sets) > 225x4 > 135x8 went up 10lbs on the bench, which proved challenging.

Wide grip Barbell Rows (arms should be being forced to travel with elbows out more due to grip. Focuses more on upper back, and rear deltoids), I switched these to Cable Upright Rows,150x8, 130x10 > 110x15 I made the switch to protect my finger (more control with these)

Push Press, I switched these to Seated Smith Miliatry Press (to protect the finger)175x8, 155x6 > 135x4 these felt good on the Smith, very controlled.

T-Cups (alternating movement between front and lateral raises stop at bottom just before s the tension releases from the shoulder, never let arm go all the way down then change directions. So it is one front, one lateral, one front, one lateral... prepare to be demolished) 15x7, 10x8 > 5x10 adding reps to these slowly.

Barbell Hack Squat or Front Squat, depending on grip strength you may need wraps for the BB Hack Squats. I chose to do front squats here. 175x8,155x10 > 135x6

Lying Leg Curls or if grip is still there hit SL Dead Lifts I chose Leg Curls here. 170x8, 110x15 > 50x20 major pump!

Spin Bike, 30sec in saddle @ moderate resistance then 30sec out of saddle @ heavy resistance x15

Nutrition

2,477 Calories
Fat- 57.1g (20%)
Protein- 282.1g (45%)

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Still feeling awesome. Adding someG8 into the mix tonight complements of FINAFLEX and Doc’s trivia contest. I ate a few more calories than I like especially with it being a “burn day”, but my appetite is way up. I seem to be getting more vascular as the days go on. Definitely saw som veins popping this morning when applying my RS-Transaderm. Alpha-Male is on the rise as well, but hopefully it peaks out before I go GREEN!!

Pump worked better this AM after a hot water bath and clearing out the tube. I didnt realize how thick the RST gel actually was. I hit the pump this AM and a big old splat hit me right in the chest totally missed my hand (...I know...I know thats what she said...over and over LOL)

Supplements

2 Epi-V
2 ALC+CLA
1 Multi-V
3 Beta-Alanine
7 pumps RS-Transaderm

3 ALC+CLA

2 Epi-V
3 CEE
3 Beta-Alanine
2 Scoops Lit-Up

3 CEE
1 Multi-V

2 ALC+CLA

1 PCT Black
1 Scoop G8

photo-3.jpg

Training

Elliptical, 30min moderate resistance

Nutrition

2,183 Calories
Fat- 76.4g (29%)
Carbohydrate- 167.5g (28%)
Protein- 261.8g (44%)

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Appetite is way up! I want to eat everything in sight!!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I agree with Chevy, get some Pro Xanthine to help curb that appetite, your increased appetite is just one of those little ways your body is telling you it is in an anabolic state!