Green pulls out all the stops with FINAFLEX EPI-V (sponsored)

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PICS PICS PICS lol let's see the maddness

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would post pics but don't want to over shadow the man. Nor make his wifey mad. Lol

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Man I am leaner than ever, about to take pics, but I may have to get them up in the AM. Had a great chest workout today, planning on hitting shoulders tomorrow.

Supplements

2 Epi-V
1 scoop Wyked

1 scoop RecoverPro
3 Opti-Men
2 ALC+CLA

2 ALC+CLA

2 Epi-V
2 scoops Wyked

2 ALC+CLA

1 PCT Black

2 scoops of RecoverPro (with 1 scoop of AI Sports DAA added) in 1 gallon of H20

Training

AM-
Spin Bike, 30 minutes @ multiple resistances

PM-
Incline Smith Press
120x15
180x15
140x15

Machine Chest Press
100x15
150x15
210x15

DB Flyes
30x15
40x15
40x15

Machine Flyes (1 Arm)
70x15
110x15
110x15

Cable Crossover
20x15
50x15
50x15

Serratus Dips
BWx15
BWx15
BWx15

Straight Arm Push Down
100x15
130x15
130x15

Nutrition

1,634 Calories
Fat- 43.7g (23%)
Carbohydrate- 90.3g (21%)
Protein- 240g (56%)

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
epi_2r.jpg

epi_3r.jpg

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
epi_2f.jpg

epi_3f.jpg

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
epi_2tc.jpg
epi_3tc.jpg

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
epi_3w.jpg

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Freaking A brother your looking wicked lean with some added freaking tank mass. If you got into mma I bet some guys would chicken out just at the sight of you. I'd hate to see what you would like like on a pro lifter's cycle. It be scarry good.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Thanks guys! I am on the ball right now! I WILL BE RIPPED AS HELL!!!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys! I am on the ball right now! I WILL BE RIPPED AS HELL!!!
Most excellent work my friend, you are looking extremely lean Brother!!! Your progress is very noticeable, especially in your very last pict!

Hey quick Question for ya, the Dragon you posted in my Breaking News, is that part of the working progress for my Tattoo???

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Nice work my friend...This run seems to have treated you very well!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Most excellent work my friend, you are looking extremely lean Brother!!! Your progress is very noticeable, especially in your very last pict!
Hey quick Question for ya, the Dragon you posted in my Breaking News, is that part of the working progress for my Tattoo???
Thanks Doc, Im actually looking forward to PCT to see how lean I can stay while maintaining or gaining muscle...shall be an adventure!

Nice work my friend...This run seems to have treated you very well!
Yes sir, looks like the ball has started to roll early for the journey to being ripped by summer. There is still plenty of work to be done, but I am feeling good about where I am.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
2 days of Epi-V left then into PCT. I will be using PCT Black (Finaflex) along with DAA-HCG (Taurus Nutrition). I weighed today at 205.4 and had my BF% checked and recorded at 8.3%. I was dying for carbs today, but manged to will my way through temptation!

Supplements

2 Epi-V
3 scoop Wyked

1 scoop RecoverPro (1 scoop DAA)
3 Opti-Men
2 ALC+CLA

2 Epi-V
2 ALC+CLA

1 PCT Black
2 ALC+CLA

Training
PM-

10 minute jog 4.0 mph (warm-up)

DB Millitary Press
25x15
40x15
40x15

Smith Behind Back Shrug
115x15
300x15
300x15

Alternate Front Raise
15x15
25x15
25x15

Rear Delt Machine
70x15
115x15
115x15

Hand Stand Push Up
BWx15
BWx15
BWx15

Nutrition

1,941 Calories
Fat- 60.2g (28%)
Carbohydrate- 62.8g (13%)
Protein- 288.1g (59%)

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome day again for the Team Green!! Good job on staying focused with your diet bro. Lord knows I need that bad.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bigger and leaner good job...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking great! Way to keep at it brother!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Thanks all, I have really dialed in on my macros! My body is really handling the carb cycling like a champ. I should be able to continue progress through PCT no problem. PCT starts tomorrow!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good luck with PCT, I am sure you will smash it!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep your Macros the same and you will continue to lose weight even during your PCT Bro, just stay consistent!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Look at the difference in his chest, really tightened it up.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Green what are you running for pct??

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Green what are you running for pct??
He better be running FINAFLEX PCT REVOLUTION BLACK!!! With 3g/day of DAA via FINAFLEX PURE TEST to go along with it!!!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
He better be running FINAFLEX PCT REVOLUTION BLACK!!! With 3g/day of DAA via FINAFLEX PURE TEST to go along with it!!!
Lol I'm running the king baby! Rev Black (supplied by Finaflex) along with DAA-HCG (supplied by Taurus Nutrition). I do love Pure Test with out doubt, but you just can't beat free!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man you are looking like a beast and I think we are kind of close in body fat. You are a tiny bit leaner I think. I wanna see a front double biceps with your elbows up higher, just above your shoulders. It will be worth bringing the camera back out trust me. DO IT DO IT!!!!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Man you are looking like a beast and I think we are kind of close in body fat. You are a tiny bit leaner I think. I wanna see a front double biceps with your elbows up higher, just above your shoulders. It will be worth bringing the camera back out trust me. DO IT DO IT!!!!
ILL DO IT. I did just eat 1,300 calories though LOL!

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Looking great dude. Props for the tattoo btw, looks sick.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
ILL DO IT. I did just eat 1,300 calories though LOL!
Love it, I am eating about that in trukey chili as we speak. Did I mention I weighed in at 207 a minute ago and all I had today was 2 scoops of myofusion strawberry cream shake. WHAT UP!!!!!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Love it, I am eating about that in trukey chili as we speak. Did I mention I weighed in at 207 a minute ago and all I had today was 2 scoops of myofusion strawberry cream shake. WHAT UP!!!!!
207...damn baby lol. I haven't had a chance to really dig into your ab thread with this LOG and the M1P promo, but you actually have me by 3 lbs!! Hit 204 this am. I did that yesterday man a bowl of homemade veggie soup and 2 scoops of whey...not much else. We had our first local gig last night, did a few acoustic originals and a couple covers. Just a busy damn day.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
kleen.jpg

As requested. I stepped into the closet where the light is $$ May as well show how it is. I know there is still work to do, but its getting better baby!!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
PCT Tomorrow. REV BLACK and DAA-HCG on DECK. Stay tuned Im bringing this beatch down!!

Supplements

2 Epi-V
1 scoop Wyked

1 scoop RecoverPro
3 Opti-Men
2 ALC+CLA

2 ALC+CLA

2 Epi-V
2 scoops Wyked

2 ALC+CLA

1 PCT Black

I sipped on 2 scoops of RecoverPro (with 1 scoop AI Sports DAA) throughout the day mixed into a gallon of water.

Training

AM-
Spin Bike, 30 minutes mutiple resistnce levels

PM-
Deadlift (Hex Bar)
135x15
325x15 (from 315)
325x15 (from 315)

T-Bar Row (rigged) I jammed one end of a 45lb bar in a corner with plates on the other end, and sat the bar in the V of the cable seated row handle as close as possible to the weight.
90x15
185x15 (from 165)
185x15

Cable Seated Row
100x15
150x15
150x15

Lat Pulldown
100x15
190x15
190x15

Straight Bar Pullover
25x15
85x15 (from 75)
85x15 (from 75)

Weighted Pull Up
25x15
25x15

Rotary Calf Machine
230x20
230x20
230x20
230x20

BB Russian Twist
45x15
70x15
70x15

Nutrition

1,856 Calories
Fat- 47.6g (22%)
Carbohydrate- 135g (28%)
Protein- 244.8g (50%)

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweeeeeeetttttttt def log me in this mofo

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome Brother looking excellent! I knew you would lood damn good in a front double biceps. Your peak are of the chain and with your arms up it really shows how lean your chest is! Abs looking good too! how lean your chest actually is ho 

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We're all around the same weight now, I am bouncing back and forth from 202-206 as of late. I'm just keeping my weight down weathering the storm of the after contest pig outs and the holidays.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
We're all around the same weight now, I am bouncing back and forth from 202-206 as of late. I'm just keeping my weight down weathering the storm of the after contest pig outs and the holidays.
Hear ya brotha, just have to push through to the new year, then go to war with getting the summer body. Won't be long before its shirt off season again!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hear ya brotha, just have to push through to the new year, then go to war with getting the summer body. Won't be long before its shirt off season again!
Yea man!! We gotta keep fighting to be lean!!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea man!! We gotta keep fighting to be lean!!
Ahhh... Yes, I could not agree more! The Life-Long fight to get and stay as lean as possible! The standards I try and hold myself to are I am not satisfied with my body unless I have below 10% body fat in order to showcase all the muscle mass I do have, then again I am definitely my own worst critic, I believe most of us here can agree we are all our own worst critics!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
10% God I can wait til hit 15 lol. Your sick Doc you and Green and RR are some strong lean mofo's!!! I'd give my left nutt to be as lean and yet massive as yall.

Ahhh... Yes, I could not agree more! The Life-Long fight to get and stay as lean as possible! The standards I try and hold myself to are I am not satisfied with my body unless I have below 10% body fat in order to showcase all the muscle mass I do have, then again I am definitely my own worst critic, I believe most of us here can agree we are all our own worst critics!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Started PCT today. Finaflex PCT Revolution Black and Taurus Nutrition DAA-HCG

Supplements

1 scoop Wyked

1 scoop RecoverPro
3 Opti-Men
2 ALC+CLA

2 ALC+CLA

2 scoops Wyked

2 ALC+CLA

1 PCT Black
1 scoop DAA-HCG

2 scoops of RecoverPro mixed in a gallon of water

Training

AM-
Spin Bike, 30 minutes multiple resistance

PM-
Leg Extension
110x15
235x15
235x15
110x15

Squat (A2G)
135x15
225x15
225x15
135x15

Hip Abduction
80x15
130x15
130x15
80x15

Hip Adduction
80x15
130x15
130x15
80x15

Leg Press
150x15
350x15
350x15
150x15

Calf Press
350x15
350x15
350x15
350x15

DB Lunge
25x10 (each leg)
35x10 (each leg)
35x10 (each leg)

Nutrition

1,934 Calories
Fat- 90.3g (41%)
Carbohydrate- 75g (15%)
Protein- 211.7g (43%)

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang it Green you sure have been doing some calf raises laltley lol Are you trying to beat mine!!!!! Please that's the one thing I got going is my calves lol you and RR and Doc have the complete freaking physique!! Let poor ol packers have at least the calves lol.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang it Green you sure have been doing some calf raises laltley lol Are you trying to beat mine!!!!! Please that's the one thing I got going is my calves lol you and RR and Doc have the complete freaking physique!! Let poor ol packers have at least the calves lol.
Ha Ha Ha

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Man I don't think I'd look good with 19 inch calf muscles...unless I had a pair of matching 19 inch biceps!!! You do have some crazy huge wheels bro!!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man I don't think I'd look good with 19 inch calf muscles...unless I had a pair of matching 19 inch biceps!!! You do have some crazy huge wheels bro!!
You need those 19inch bi's!!! lool

Good work man, hope your pct goes through well :)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kill the PCT brotha! Your numbers are very impressive by the way. Your strength is incredible!!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol Yeh my wheels maybe but need to figure out why this keg don't want to leave. Try these when you get the chance. Take a standard leg press machine and put about 14-16 plates total and use your tip toes and press up and down for 40-50 reps at then rest and do 3 sets. That's all I do seriously about every 6-8 weeks.