Green pulls out all the stops with FINAFLEX EPI-V (sponsored)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pics up tonight. THERE WILL BE PROGRESS!!
definitely important to eat enough for the WODs....God damn my wods have taken a mean hit these past couple of months... Im back in my max weight for rep zones on most of my lifts (Bent over row being a max 1rm zone), but still.... Im doing like 1-5RM on one set on what I used to be able to do on 4 sets of 12-15 reps when I was on a more bodybuilding type routine...

DONT GET INJURED lol.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for the Picts Bro!!!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
This is the best I have looked ever IMO! I still have a bottle and a half of Epi-V left so it will be interesting to see how far I can push myself. I came up with a work out that I think will benefit me most based of complex lifts and more high intensity movement taking into account opposing muscle groups in each sub group. I am becoming very vascular especially throughout my arms, and for the first time I am able to catch a glimps of the anterior serratus...which is $ baby.

Supplements

2 Epi-V
1 scoop Wyked

1 scoop RecoverPro
3 Opti-Men
2 ALC+CLA

2 ALC+CLA

2 Epi-V
2 scoops Wyked

2 ALC+CLA

1 PCT Black

I sipped on 2 scoops of RecoverPro throughout the day mixed into a gallon of water.

Training

AM- Elliptical, 30min moderate resistance
PM- WORKOUT WITH NO NAME, A1-4 are done back to back all four sets with no rest between exercises. One man starts on the lift while the other is on the high intensity movement doing as many reps as possible while the other does the required reps for the lift. After the lift is completed the lifts are switched for example: A1- lifter 1, A2- lifter 2 then switch then onto A3- lifter 1, A4- lifter 3 then switch. This is done for four non-stop sets. There is a 3 minute break then on to the “B” sequence.

A1. Bent Over Row- 4x15,13,11,9 @165lb.
A2. Medicine Ball Wide Stance Squat- As many as possible @10lb.
A3. Dips- 4x9,11,13,15 @25lb.
A4. Medicine Ball Alternate Leg Lunge and Shoulder Press- As many as possible @10lb.

3 Minute Rest

B1. Smith Incline Press- 4x15,13,11,9 @135lb.

B2. Pop-Up to Full Jumping Jack- As many as possible
B3. One Arm DB Row- 4x9,11,13,15 @65lb.
B4. Cable Squat Jump- As many as possible @ 50lb.

This took about a half an hour and we were completely drained.

Nutrition

1,726Calories
Fat- 33.7g (17%)
Carbohydrate- 86.5g (19%)
Protein- 285.2g (64%)

PICS COMING!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Truth Time...Here are the Pics. I was pretty confident that I had made some serious changes, but it looks like I have just battled back from injury after injury with the stitched finger and the back injury. I'll let you guys be the judge.
epi1r.jpg

epi_2r.jpg

epi1.jpg

epi_2f.jpg

epi_2tc.jpg

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can really see how much leaning out you have done. What are you sitting at now. As far as weight and body fat%.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Nice work man! Definite improvements in the pictures!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
You can really see how much leaning out you have done. What are you sitting at now. As far as weight and body fat%.
Thanks bro, Im slowly melting that "skin chub" away. I weighd about 208 this A.M. I'll get a caliper on the fat tomorrow A.M. and take some measurements.

Nice work man! Definite improvements in the pictures!
Awesome, thanks for checking in!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok you are leaner but I think the different lighting is having an effect, the brighter ones seem a bit washed out. The true tell is you have less fat on your chest.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Ok you are leaner but I think the different lighting is having an effect, the brighter ones seem a bit washed out. The true tell is you have less fat on your chest.
Yeah DW I agree the lighting sucks! I am 4 lbs lighter from the start which is is proof that something has disappeared. The pics don't do much justice, but the mirror tells the the true story.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah DW I agree the lighting sucks! I am 4 lbs lighter from the start which is is proof that something has disappeared. The pics don't do much justice, but the mirror tells the the true story.
Yah I have had tons of experience with pics and lighting is the key. When I took those pics in my gym last summer they were outstanding and then I did some about 4 weeks later where I was leaner and I looked like shyte... well it was the fuggin lighting. Then the contest pics made me look good again but one thing was clear to me ... I am going to say it again, I should have peaked on EPI-V.. the hardness you get from it is very hard to maintain if possible at all... hek you don't keep your hardness on any DHT type product for very long after cycle...

Just keep working hard and keep you diet in check and this product will have you looking great... dry and hard, doesn't get better than that ...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Green... Nice Tricep, also.... is it Christmas already, because I swear I see a Christmas tree on your Fugging Back, way to lean out Bro, just keep it up, consistency, consistency, consistency, you will get there, it never happens quite as fast as you want it to, but if you stay true to the diet and high rep, low weight style of working out you can do it without cardio and really focus on your muscular development. To me the magic number is 1/2% (0.5%) body fat loss per week, if you lose any more you are going too fast and risk both losing muscle &/or loose skin, any slower and well you get frustrated and feel like you are turning your wheels with no forward progress. So no matter what the scale says, shoot for 1/2 of a body fat percentage loss per week and you are "$Money$" as you like to put it!!!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Yah I have had tons of experience with pics and lighting is the key. When I took those pics in my gym last summer they were outstanding and then I did some about 4 weeks later where I was leaner and I looked like shyte... well it was the fuggin lighting. Then the contest pics made me look good again but one thing was clear to me ... I am going to say it again, I should have peaked on EPI-V.. the hardness you get from it is very hard to maintain if possible at all... hek you don't keep your hardness on any DHT type product for very long after cycle...

Just keep working hard and keep you diet in check and this product will have you looking great... dry and hard, doesn't get better than that ...
Im really liking this run DW. This is quite possibly the best supplement I have used to date. My goal is to hit 200 or under by Christmas, which I think is very doable (Im around 207 right now)

Green... Nice Tricep, also.... is it Christmas already, because I swear I see a Christmas tree on your Fugging Back, way to lean out Bro, just keep it up, consistency, consistency, consistency, you will get there, it never happens quite as fast as you want it to, but if you stay true to the diet and high rep, low weight style of working out you can do it without cardio and really focus on your muscular development. To me the magic number is 1/2% (0.5%) body fat loss per week, if you lose any more you are going too fast and risk both losing muscle &/or loose skin, any slower and well you get frustrated and feel like you are turning your wheels with no forward progress. So no matter what the scale says, shoot for 1/2 of a body fat percentage loss per week and you are "$Money$" as you like to put it!!!
Thanks Doc, got those triceps poppin! I like that idea of no cardio paired with high rep, low weight workouts. Im thinking that some more revisions are needed for my workout protocol, but I am feeling...$MONEY$ BABY!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
I will have measurments and stats up tomorrow A.M. I am feeling good running on low carbs so far. All carbohydrates have come from vegetables, and I will be cycling 3 days low with 1 day “normal” (around 150-200g). I am pretty happy with the progress so far, and as DW stated: the lighting was definitely different from the before pics which definitely made a difference. The mirror however is telling another story. I feel and look awesome, and there is more work to be done!

Supplements

2 Epi-V
1 scoop Wyked

1 scoop RecoverPro
3 Opti-Men
2 ALC+CLA

2 ALC+CLA

2 Epi-V
2 scoops Wyked

2 ALC+CLA

1 PCT Black
Threw in a scoop of G8...Im getting that power sleep tonight!!

I sipped on 2 scoops of RecoverPro throughout the day mixed into a gallon of water.

Training

AM-
Elliptical, 15min moderate resistance
Heavy Bag ,Abs and Jump Rope, 15 minutes (1 minute each continuously rotated)

PM-
I hit an arm workout with a friend. Nothing special really I got an ok pump, but I just couldnt seem to get the arms filled up today...maybe a result of the lower carbs?

Nutrition

1,963Calories
Fat- 49.1g (22%)
Carbohydrate- 95.1g (19%)
Protein- 300.6g (59%)

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
God you have a God sent body from the days of the Romans and Greeks. That is one of the leanest and yet massive physique. Your work pays off in the pictures.

Truth Time...Here are the Pics. I was pretty confident that I had made some serious changes, but it looks like I have just battled back from injury after injury with the stitched finger and the back injury. I'll let you guys be the judge.
View attachment 47949
View attachment 47950
View attachment 47951
View attachment 47952
View attachment 47953

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
God you have a God sent body from the days of the Romans and Greeks. That is one of the leanest and yet massive physique. Your work pays off in the pictures.
Thanks brotha. Still working in that physique, but getting closer and closer every day!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
I have been experimenting a lot the last week and a half or so with new workouts. I'm going in a bit here to try another high volume style workout. As DOC said keeping to the high volume faced paced protocol will do me wonders. Also he made a statement about really focusing on muscle development. Something about that paints a picture in my mind that for some reason has me PUMPED...must be my visual learning style that has made this a very motivational statement!! I will be reporting back on the new workout and weight, measurements etc.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can kill it bro I know you will. There is no limit with your mentallity.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been experimenting a lot the last week and a half or so with new workouts. I'm going in a bit here to try another high volume style workout. As DOC said keeping to the high volume faced paced protocol will do me wonders. Also he made a statement about really focusing on muscle development. Something about that paints a picture in my mind that for some reason has me PUMPED...must be my visual learning style that has made this a very motivational statement!! I will be reporting back on the new workout and weight, measurements etc.
I cant wait to see what you come up with man! You definitely have done some insane training protocols in the past. I can see you coming up with something insane! Lets go bro!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Well I made through thanksgiving fairly unscathed. I hit the gym this am for a good high rep chest workout. I think I will stick with this protocol for a while. It's pretty much set up for one muscle group per day with 3 sets of high reps (15-20) with a rest pause if necessary during the set. I'm headed out to see my brother today until Sunday so hopefully I can continue to stay fairly clean...we have a tendency to get crazy when we get together LOL.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I made through thanksgiving fairly unscathed. I hit the gym this am for a good high rep chest workout. I think I will stick with this protocol for a while. It's pretty much set up for one muscle group per day with 3 sets of high reps (15-20) with a rest pause if necessary during the set. I'm headed out to see my brother today until Sunday so hopefully I can continue to stay fairly clean...we have a tendency to get crazy when we get together LOL.
I say just have fun and do what ya gotta do, live your life and enjoy these holidays, but then get right back on the diet and exercise routine when you get back, then when Christmas comes, let yourself have a little break, but after the first of the year, get back on it like your life depends on it. If you can just maintain through the holidays, then you did way better than most, that is all I'm trying to do is maintain what I have achieved until after the 1st, dieting as much as I can, hitting the gym at least 5 days a week (6x's a week is my normal). I mean I will feel like a complete success if I start the 1st of the year with the exact same body I have now, which is actually a tiny bit leaner than I was when I was THOR for Halloween. Same with you Bro, your body looks great, I mean it will never be perfect, but if you can just maintain how good you look for this next month and really, really kick a$$ with no obstacles in your way til SUMMER... you will be $Money$ my friend!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nicely done, I was under the impression that this log had been postponed and was only following on your G8 one. Glad to see you are rocking this one. I see the changes. You are a beast! Work on taking the rounding out of your back and lifting your ribcage higher and you will see alot more of your physique. I have the same tendency because I always had fat deposits and pointy nips and was keeping them low to tuck em under my chest. Stand up tall ribcage up,and pull your shoulders back it will transform your physique. You will be shocked at the difference. I also agree that the lighting is a big factor in the pics man.

Oh Yeah

There is a promo within a promo here!!!!! Combustion EndoSurge go get it!!!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/187046-bps-promo-all-post3102308.html#post3102308

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Nicely done, I was under the impression that this log had been postponed and was only following on your G8 one. Glad to see you are rocking this one. I see the changes. You are a beast! Work on taking the rounding out of your back and lifting your ribcage higher and you will see alot more of your physique. I have the same tendency because I always had fat deposits and pointy nips and was keeping them low to tuck em under my chest. Stand up tall ribcage up,and pull your shoulders back it will transform your physique. You will be shocked at the difference. I also agree that the lighting is a big factor in the pics man.

Oh Yeah

There is a promo within a promo here!!!!! Combustion EndoSurge go get it!!!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/187046-bps-promo-all-post3102308.html#post3102308
Still going strong Bro. Are you saying in general to just work on my posture? Straighten up a bit? If so you are definitely right about how it changes the way I look LOL. Ill probably get people all up in my Sh!t like why you walking like youre a hard a$$ LOL.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
I say just have fun and do what ya gotta do, live your life and enjoy these holidays, but then get right back on the diet and exercise routine when you get back, then when Christmas comes, let yourself have a little break, but after the first of the year, get back on it like your life depends on it. If you can just maintain through the holidays, then you did way better than most, that is all I'm trying to do is maintain what I have achieved until after the 1st, dieting as much as I can, hitting the gym at least 5 days a week (6x's a week is my normal). I mean I will feel like a complete success if I start the 1st of the year with the exact same body I have now, which is actually a tiny bit leaner than I was when I was THOR for Halloween. Same with you Bro, your body looks great, I mean it will never be perfect, but if you can just maintain how good you look for this next month and really, really kick a$$ with no obstacles in your way til SUMMER... you will be $Money$ my friend!
Thanks for the motivation brother. You are right for sure, once the holidays are done with it is on!! I wont be going home for x-mas this year because I have to move so the temptaion of all moms cookies wont be there LOL. I really cant wait to jump on the new 550 along with the other line up we spoke of. I should be competition ready by summer!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Exactly, I get it all the time. When I did my competition I got called out about it in the posing camp. He was like man you are hiding about an inch of your chest development stand the hell up. I asked him what he was talking about and he explained that I keep my chest held low and my shoulders were rounded. Man trying to actually stand up straight and tight actually hurt during the show because the muscles that kept my rib cage high were completely out of condition. It is two years later and I still catch myself sagging. I did it as a kid because when I walked standing up straight I looked bowed up then I had pointy nipples too and didn't want them sticking out. However, mostly it was if I kept my shoulders back my arms stuck out off of my lats. My Mom used to tell me to quit walking like a ****y punk. He told me be proud of what I built and don't hide it to make others insecurities go away.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Exactly, I get it all the time. When I did my competition I got called out about it in the posing camp. He was like man you are hiding about an inch of your chest development stand the hell up. I asked him what he was talking about and he explained that I keep my chest held low and my shoulders were rounded. Man trying to actually stand up straight and tight actually hurt during the show because the muscles that kept my rib cage high were completely out of condition. It is two years later and I still catch myself sagging. I did it as a kid because when I walked standing up straight I looked bowed up then I had pointy nipples too and didn't want them sticking out. However, mostly it was if I kept my shoulders back my arms stuck out off of my lats. My Mom used to tell me to quit walking like a ****y punk. He told me be proud of what I built and don't hide it to make others insecurities go away.
I will be making mental notes to "fix" my posture now! I actually did this last night for a while, and you are right, it gets tiring. I think that I do this subconciously to avoid all the comments from haters, but you are right there as well...we built it and worked damn hard to do it so why not show it off.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will be making mental notes to "fix" my posture now! I actually did this last night for a while, and you are right, it gets tiring. I think that I do this subconciously to avoid all the comments from haters, but you are right there as well...we built it and worked damn hard to do it so why not show it off.
Like I posted to Rosie just recently... you tell those haters... "Don't hate me cuz you ain't me!" maybe add a Beatch in there as well, LoL!!!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't hate I appreciate lol Green again your a monster with in. Once you get that mental status of knowing how your body reacts to each training and diet your going to be one frigging mean sob. I'd be so affraid as one of your students, to even think about trying you.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Supplements

2 Epi-V
1 scoop Wyked

1 scoop RecoverPro
3 Opti-Men
2 ALC+CLA

2 ALC+CLA

2 Epi-V
2 scoops Wyked

2 ALC+CLA

1 PCT Black
1/2 scoop G8

Training

AM-
Elliptical, 30 minutes moderate resistance

PM-
Deadlift
135x15
225x15
225x15

T-Bar Row (we dont have one so I rigged one up LOL) I jammed one end of a 45lb bar in a corner with 3 plates on the other end, and sat the bar in the V of the cable seated row handle as close as possible to the weight.
135x15
135x15

Cable Seated Row
140x15
140x15

Lat Pulldown
180x15
180x15

Straight Bar Pullover
65x15
65x15

DB Pullover
65x15
65x15

DB Calf Raise
75x20
75x20
75x20

Reverse Crunch
3 sets of 20

Nutrition

1,621Calories
Fat- 42.8g (23%)
Carbohydrate- 84.5g (20%)
Protein- 243.5g (57%)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice workout man!
Low cals eh? trying to burn off more fat i see ;)

Way to rig up a Tbar row haha. anything noticeable with energy levels?

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
nice workout man!
Low cals eh? trying to burn off more fat i see ;)

Way to rig up a Tbar row haha. anything noticeable with energy levels?
Yeah bro keeping those carbs low puts a dent in my cals, but I will do a nice refeed every 4th day hitting around 180-200 grams of carbs. I'm really pushing the Epi-V to the max...see how stripped down I can get before the end of the run. I'm still looking at a full bottle (just opened it yesterday) I'm thinking I can hit 7-8% no problem. Energy seems to be pretty good. I'm getting a scoop of Wyked in the AM with cardio and 2 more when I hit the weights. Smooth sailing brotha!

Yeah...that was one ghetto T-Row LOL.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah bro keeping those carbs low puts a dent in my cals, but I will do a nice refeed every 4th day hitting around 180-200 grams of carbs. I'm really pushing the Epi-V to the max...see how stripped down I can get before the end of the run. I'm still looking at a full bottle (just opened it yesterday) I'm thinking I can hit 7-8% no problem. Energy seems to be pretty good. I'm getting a scoop of Wyked in the AM with cardio and 2 more when I hit the weights. Smooth sailing brotha!

Yeah...that was one ghetto T-Row LOL.
I'm just about to start my cycle as well. (monday) hopefully I can get lean and get strong haha.

7% eh? That'd be one mean transformation bro! Just in June I remember your AH/AL log. Things have changed since then eh?

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
I'm just about to start my cycle as well. (monday) hopefully I can get lean and get strong haha.

7% eh? That'd be one mean transformation bro! Just in June I remember your AH/AL log. Things have changed since then eh?
Lots of changing going on! I have learned A TON in this forum. So many knowledgeable people who are willing to share.

Make sure you hit me a link if you start a new thread!

Maybe you can persuade me...I feel like I should add a third set to that workout I just posted up...what are your thoughts?

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agree bro all the advice and tips from those that are on their game def help us out. Bro another solid workout and your strength is still looking awesome.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lots of changing going on! I have learned A TON in this forum. So many knowledgeable people who are willing to share.

Make sure you hit me a link if you start a new thread!

Maybe you can persuade me...I feel like I should add a third set to that workout I just posted up...what are your thoughts?
If anything i'd add it to the seated cable row. Less stress on the lower back, or the lat pulls. When working with the higher volume i tend to think that the least amount of strain on the lower back is best.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Agree bro all the advice and tips from those that are on their game def help us out. Bro another solid workout and your strength is still looking awesome.
Thanks bro, the high rep protocol is definitely different for me. I'm still figuring out my max at those high numbers. Right now it's about physique, and not so much strength, but I'd like to hold on to what I have ya know.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
If anything i'd add it to the seated cable row. Less stress on the lower back, or the lat pulls. When working with the higher volume i tend to think that the least amount of strain on the lower back is best.
Ah yes, I totally agree! I'm no good in the gym if I cant walk!!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bro, the high rep protocol is definitely different for me. I'm still figuring out my max at those high numbers. Right now it's about physique, and not so much strength, but I'd like to hold on to what I have ya know.
I think SuppVersity had it up about WHY a powerlifter would never look like a bb'r. Something about the higher Type 1 fiber content of having to do more endurance type training with weights. Not the endurance like running endurance, but the overall TUT and stressing of the fibers. I still think it's beneficial to train in the 1-3 rep ranges, but we should also train in the 8-15 ranges as well. As long as we are reaching muscle fatigue/stress. Sometimes I have been known to train in the 100s....

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
I wasn’t sure on yesterdays back workout, but I definitely feel it today (in a good way). Im still going strong here and looking awesome. I still have close to a full bottle of of Epi-V which still leaves ample time for progress!

Supplements

2 Epi-V
1 scoop Wyked

1 scoop RecoverPro
3 Opti-Men
2 ALC+CLA

2 ALC+CLA

2 Epi-V
2 scoops Wyked

2 ALC+CLA

1 PCT Black
1/2 scoop G8

1 scoop of RecoverPro (with 1 scoop of AI Sports DAA added)

Training

AM-
Elliptical, 30 minutes moderate resistance

PM-
Leg Extension
100x15
230x15
230x15

Squat
135x15
245x15
245x15

Russian Step-Up
95x15
95x15

Leg Curl
135x15
135x15

Hip Abduction
70x15
120x15
120x15

Hip Adduction
70x15
120x15
120x15

V-Squat
135x15
135x15

BB Calf Raise
225x20
225x20
225x20

Reverse Crunch followed by Crunch
3 sets of 20 each

Nutrition

1,980 Calories
Fat- 73.6g (33%)
Carbohydrate- 65.7g (13%)
Protein- 272.8g (54%)

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn Green, Dont know how I missed this. Better late than never!!!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like a solid workout and as far as you hitting 7% man you will look awesome. I will be waiting patiently.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
workout looking good. And you got another bottle of EPI? Damn... next week Ill be on the goodies as well. I shall see how the gain compare ;)

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FINAFLEX EPI-V = Body Re-composition!!!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FINAFLEX EPI-V = Body Re-composition!!!
hehe, I am running something a bit more extensive. But not till Monday. So there is time for me to reconsider if the new PH FinaFlex comes out with is intriguing enough ;)

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
hehe, I am running something a bit more extensive. But not till Monday. So there is time for me to reconsider if the new PH FinaFlex comes out with is intriguing enough ;)
I can tell you for sure that 550 XD BLACK will be my next run. I'll be coupling up with some other Finaflex heavy hitters as well...similar to what Doc is looking at running in his LOG. I'd also like to look at what I can use from Taurus with my next LOG to complement the Finaflex products...we shall see

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can tell you for sure that 550 XD BLACK will be my next run. I'll be coupling up with some other Finaflex heavy hitters as well...similar to what Doc is looking at running in his LOG. I'd also like to look at what I can use from Taurus with my next LOG to complement the Finaflex products...we shall see
What log does he have now. Man I guess I need to look around. Lol and I am intetested in the 550 as well.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
What log does he have now. Man I guess I need to look around. Lol and I am intetested in the 550 as well.
He's not running yet, he just mentioned it in the hallowlean LOG.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im pretty sure you can run anything stacked with those IF they are non liver toxic. I REALLY wanted to run M1P at the end of my cycle but... Nutra is not nice.