Green pulls out all the stops with FINAFLEX EPI-V (sponsored)

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh yea... I wouldn't NOT take them. hehe. I take them year round! But I was just kinda implying that the new 550 would not be SD/tren as it was before ;)

Also, thanks for your opinion! It is valued ;)
No TREN &/or No SUPERDROL in our new 550-XD Black! It is a bran new ingredient, once the PA write-up is complete I truly believe you will see what an amazing product it is going to be, 100% definitely a stackable product!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like I have been saying if I would have peaked on EPI-V we would have been talking monster... would love the chance to prove that some day...
Hint...hint...:fing02:... all I can say back is Heard!!! You'll get your chance my friend!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hint...hint...:fing02:... all I can say back is Heard!!! You'll get your chance my friend!
Not that I was trying to imply anything....:sgrin:

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
OH YES I DID
FF.jpg

White-Flat-FrontFF.jpg

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TG those are SEXY. Man... I wish I was able to draw nice and cool things....

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude... those drawings/paintings/renderings, whatever the hell you wanna call them are absolutely Fuggin SICK Bro, I mean Wicked-Cool!!! I immediately emailed a copy of each of them to the owners and then texted them to have them go and look at how cool they are!!! You are the Man Bro, if you do something like that with my Tattoo it will be a SCORE for SURE!!!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Dude... those drawings/paintings/renderings, whatever the hell you wanna call them are absolutely Fuggin SICK Bro, I mean Wicked-Cool!!! I immediately emailed a copy of each of them to the owners and then texted them to have them go and look at how cool they are!!! You are the Man Bro, if you do something like that with my Tattoo it will be a SCORE for SURE!!!
Thanks bro, I am really happy with how the design looks. If you guys would like to use them just give me the word and I'll get them to you in an email. They are in vector format so the clarity for usage is next to none. I'm glad you like them and next in line is the tattoo design!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Dude green you should totally start competing, if you just work on posing you'll be a force to recon with i guarantee it! Check out these videos, this guy is spot on with everything. Take these tips and your poses will look AWESOME.

[video=youtube;v0knybBWOoM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0knybBWOoM&feature=re lated[/video]

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Started new training protocol today which I am very excited about. I left the gym extremely tired and physically drained...in other words it was the SH!T! I am definitely more vascular and Im starting to really see the veins in my legs make an appearance, especially from the quad down through the knee cap. I experimented with lighter weights just to acclimate myself to the workout and make sure all was well with the back.

Supplements

2 Epi-V
3 Beta-Alanine
1 scoop Wyked

7 pumps RS-Transaderm
1 scoop RecoverPro
1 Multi-V
2 ALC+CLA

2 ALC+CLA

2 Epi-V
2 scoops Wyked

3 CEE
1 Multi-V

2 ALC+CLA

1 PCT Black
1 Scoop G8

I sipped on 2 scoops of RecoverPro throughout the day mixed into a gallon of water.

Training

AM- Elliptical, 30min moderate resistance
PM-

A1. Snatch Pulls on Podium: 5 x 6, XOXO tempo, rest 45 seconds @185lb
A2. Walking Lunge: 5 x 6 steps per leg, XOXO tempo, rest 45 seconds @ 40lb
Rest three minutes after completing all sets of A1 and A2

B1. Cyclists’ Back Squats: 4 x 6-8, 30X0 tempo, rest 45 seconds @ 185lb
B2. Close, Parallel-Grip Chin-ups: 4 x 6-8, 30X0 tempo, rest 45 seconds @ BW
Rest 3 minutes after completing all sets of B1 and B2

C1. Lying Leg Curls, Feet Plantar Flexed: 4 x 6-8, 30X0 tempo, rest 45 seconds @ 170lb
C2. Incline Smith Presses: 4 x 6-8, 30X0 tempo, rest 45 seconds @ 185 lb
Rest 3 minutes after completing all sets of C1 and C2

Nutrition

2,234Calories
Fat- 50.7g (21%)
Carbohydrate- 186.3g (33%)
Protein- 255.8g (46%)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where did you find that?! LOL that workout is MEAN
Plus you can snatch 185?! WTF!?

I can barely snatch 125... Though I can powerclean 185.. but for singles... Dude you are a fricken BEAST!!!

Nice work.

Out of curiosity have you changed your diet? 2300 is kinda low for a build day no?

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Where did you find that?! LOL that workout is MEAN
Plus you can snatch 185?! WTF!?

I can barely snatch 125... Though I can powerclean 185.. but for singles... Dude you are a fricken BEAST!!!

Nice work.

Out of curiosity have you changed your diet? 2300 is kinda low for a build day no?
It's awesome! It's a Poliquin workout German Body Comp. I'm planning in adding in some serious weight here, and along with the quick pace and solid tempo I should be able to get lean and mean! 2300 is pretty good for me I would like to see closer to 2500 but sometimes I don't always make it. Also I'm in save mode, I'll be dumping cash into a security deposit and 2 months or rent next mont because I have to move so grocery $ is going to be tight...teacher salary ya know.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's awesome! It's a Poliquin workout German Body Comp. I'm planning in adding in some serious weight here, and along with the quick pace and solid tempo I should be able to get lean and mean! 2300 is pretty good for me I would like to see closer to 2500 but sometimes I don't always make it. Also I'm in save mode, I'll be dumping cash into a security deposit and 2 months or rent next mont because I have to move so grocery $ is going to be tight...teacher salary ya know.
I feel ya bro... money is always tight with me too. I sent my mom a box from here yesterday... shipping alone was over $140.... More than the contents of the box...
I've read that lol. I knew it looked familiar. His stuff is pretty legit for looking mean and jacked. Just, from a performance side it doesn't really convert as well as some programs. But It'll do the job for sure. I'm sure you can make it work too. Just spar with your wrestling kids when you have time lol. Good cardio/HIIT

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hope everything works out. You know there is a lot of your friends out here in Texas. LOL... Just sayin.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
I feel ya bro... money is always tight with me too. I sent my mom a box from here yesterday... shipping alone was over $140.... More than the contents of the box...
I've read that lol. I knew it looked familiar. His stuff is pretty legit for looking mean and jacked. Just, from a performance side it doesn't really convert as well as some programs. But It'll do the job for sure. I'm sure you can make it work too. Just spar with your wrestling kids when you have time lol. Good cardio/HIIT
Yeah man unfortunately I don't really have an outlet for all my muscle and endurance...which honestly is disappointing. I would love to compete in something, anything really or have a reason to train besides just pushing myself to well...better myself. I do plan on getting out on the mat more this month so that'll definitely be a change of pace. I really just like to change up the lifting protocol so I don't get lethargic. Keeps things interesting.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah man unfortunately I don't really have an outlet for all my muscle and endurance...which honestly is disappointing. I would love to compete in something, anything really or have a reason to train besides just pushing myself to well...better myself. I do plan on getting out on the mat more this month so that'll definitely be a change of pace. I really just like to change up the lifting protocol so I don't get lethargic. Keeps things interesting.
Yea hehe. You know i was talking to my buddies while lifting the other day. I have very long limbs, but I don't have That lanky of a torso. So I'm pretty much perfect for a QB, or some type of MMA. Also, lifting... Long levers SUCK for lifting. Though I pretty much don't like sports as much as I like lifting... I think I said this b4... but if there was no negative effect of overtraining... I'd train every chance I could... all my spare time would be spent lifting (like it was in college.... lol). The Judo thing... isn't as fun as lifting... haha. As much as I like throwing etc. I would rather be lifting weights nonstop and feeling the feeling of going to total exhaustion... man... haha

having an outlet is good though, all about balance. :D

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
man... haha having an outlet is good though, all about balance. :D
Just always keep that balance, just like almost anything and everything in life, balance is necessary!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
I am sore as HELL, and it feels so good.

Supplements

2 Epi-V
3 Beta-Alanine
1 scoop Wyked

7 pumps RS-Transaderm
1 scoop RecoverPro
1 Multi-V
2 ALC+CLA

2 ALC+CLA

2 Epi-V
2 scoops Wyked

1 Multi-V

2 ALC+CLA

1 PCT Black
1 Scoop G8

I sipped on 2 scoops of RecoverPro throughout the day mixed into a gallon of water.

Training

PM-
A1. Clean Deadlifts: 5 x 6, rest 45 seconds
245x6
245x6
245x6
245x6
245x6
135x30

A2. Sternum Chin-ups: 5 x 6, rest 45 seconds

Bwx6
Bwx6
Bwx6
Bwx6
Bwx6
Bwx30
Rest 3 minutes after completing all sets of A1 and A2

B1. Russian Step-ups: 4 x 8(each leg), rest 45 seconds

90x8
90x8
90x8
90x8
65x30

B2. Dips: 4 x 8, rest 45 seconds

Bwx8
Bwx8
Bwx8
Bwx8
Bwx8
Bwx30

C1. Lying Leg Curls: 3 x 8, rest 45 seconds

130x8
130x8
130x8

C2. Seated Smith Press: 3 x 8, rest 45 seconds

135x8
135x8
135x8

C3. Seated Dumbbell External Rotation, Elbow on Knee: 3 x 8, rest 45 seconds
15x8
15x8
15x8

I made some changes to this Poliquin protocol adding in a high volume set in the end to really build up that lactic acid...it works.

Nutrition

2,414Calories
Fat- 69.1g (26%)
Carbohydrate- 149.7g (33%)
Protein- 302.3g (46%)

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whoop!!!!

What are clean deadlifts?
Like power cleans off the floor?

And you rest 45s after a superset? Or each set? I'm assuming super set. Then three mins after the complete 6 sets before moving to the next sequence?

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Whoop!!!!

What are clean deadlifts?
Like power cleans off the floor?

And you rest 45s after a superset? Or each set? I'm assuming super set. Then three mins after the complete 6 sets before moving to the next sequence?
Just a standard deadlift, thats just how its listed on the GBC page. Rest is after each super set.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Man that's still a mean workout lol.
Does it list weight progression?
I believe I read some where to hit around 60% of 1RM, but I don't think it was on his site. I know the main focus is to really activate lactic acid and for what it was the original just wasn't enough so I added in that last high volume set. This is definitely the cherry on top so to speak! This week is really experimental weight wise just to see where I need to be.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Supplements

2 Epi-V
3 Beta-Alanine
1 scoop Wyked

7 pumps RS-Transaderm
1 scoop RecoverPro
1 Multi-V
2 ALC+CLA

2 ALC+CLA

2 Epi-V
2 scoops Wyked

1 Multi-V

2 ALC+CLA

1 PCT Black
1 Scoop G8

Training

PM-
245x6
245x6
245x6
245x6
245x6
135x30

Bwx6
Bwx6
Bwx6
Bwx6
Bwx6
Bwx30

90x8
90x8
90x8
90x8
65x30

Bwx8
Bwx8
Bwx8
Bwx8
Bwx8
Bwx30

130x8
130x8
130x8

135x8
135x8
135x8

15x8
15x8
15x8

I made some changes to this Poliquin protocol adding in a high volume set in the end to really build up that lactic acid...it works.

Nutrition

2,414Calories
Fat- 69.1g (26%)
Protein- 302.3g (46%)

ok Mr. Marathon trainer. Looks like you kicked butt in the gym today.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
I wrapped up the RS-Transaderm LOG today. I’d say that I definitely achieved my goal of triggering the Lactic Acid. I still have a good amount of soreness in my legs, but again it hurts so good. My back is holding up nicely everything feels nice and strong. The plan is for some progress pics probably Sunday or Monday, but I can say that I see a difference, and Im just into bottle 2 of 3 of the run.

Supplements

2 Epi-V
3 Beta-Alanine
1 scoop Wyked

7 pumps RS-Transaderm (Last Day)
1 scoop RecoverPro
1 Multi-V
2 ALC+CLA

2 ALC+CLA

2 Epi-V
2 scoops Wyked

1 Multi-V

2 ALC+CLA

1 PCT Black
1 Scoop G8

Training

(had to loosen up the legs)

Nutrition

1,908Calories
Fat- 59.9g (34%)
Carbohydrate- 103.9g (22%)
Protein- 212.9g (44%)

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love it bro I just freaking flat out love it!!!!! When you see someone love the soreness and sweat, aches, and loveeeeee it that is AWESOME That is GREEN!!! Bro you don't know what you have cause you as some of the others have said could compete easily.

Supplements

2 Epi-V
3 Beta-Alanine
1 scoop Wyked

7 pumps RS-Transaderm
1 scoop RecoverPro
1 Multi-V
2 ALC+CLA

2 ALC+CLA

2 Epi-V
2 scoops Wyked

1 Multi-V

2 ALC+CLA

1 PCT Black
1 Scoop G8

Training

PM-
245x6
245x6
245x6
245x6
245x6
135x30

Bwx6
Bwx6
Bwx6
Bwx6
Bwx6
Bwx30

90x8
90x8
90x8
90x8
65x30

Bwx8
Bwx8
Bwx8
Bwx8
Bwx8
Bwx30

130x8
130x8
130x8

135x8
135x8
135x8

15x8
15x8
15x8

Nutrition

2,414Calories
Fat- 69.1g (26%)
Protein- 302.3g (46%)

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
I love it bro I just freaking flat out love it!!!!! When you see someone love the soreness and sweat, aches, and loveeeeee it that is AWESOME That is GREEN!!! Bro you don't know what you have cause you as some of the others have said could compete easily.
Thanks for the kind words my brotha! Keeps me going strong for sure!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You KEEP going strong man. I think you will see some great things as the EPI kicks in harder. Man... Im jellyz lol.

So GBC good? I was looking into it a while back. But I cant snatch in my house.. its just not safe... i also almost dropped a routine warm up clean yesterday... wasnt so good...

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You KEEP going strong man. I think you will see some great things as the EPI kicks in harder. Man... Im jellyz lol.

So GBC good? I was looking into it a while back. But I cant snatch in my house.. its just not safe... i also almost dropped a routine warm up clean yesterday... wasnt so good...

Oh I am sure you can snatch in your house. Not only that it is a pretty good Cardio work out with playing with it. LOL...

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Green you are not only a powerhouse your an inspiration. You can definitely put up some weight but you also know when to hold back some. And with all the misc. injuries and set backs you still are in pretty darn good shape. Nicely done brother.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well said bro!!

Green you are not only a powerhouse your an inspiration. You can definitely put up some weight but you also know when to hold back some. And with all the misc. injuries and set backs you still are in pretty darn good shape. Nicely done brother.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards

GBC is going well, but the kicker is the last set of high reps that I added in. It really gives me the challenge I need...and up the intensity for sure.

I can see snatching in the house going sooo wrong LOL. Glad you didn't do any damage to yourself or the house Ha!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Thanks my brotha. Of course you guys following along and pushing me helps TONS! I can only get better, and believe me that what I plan to do!! This place is definitely a huge source of information and inspiration and I have learned so much since I have joined! Thanks to all who have been following and those who have help guide me along the way!!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GBC is going well, but the kicker is the last set of high reps that I added in. It really gives me the challenge I need...and up the intensity for sure.

I can see snatching in the house going sooo wrong LOL. Glad you didn't do any damage to yourself or the house Ha!
Thanks my brotha. Of course you guys following along and pushing me helps TONS! I can only get better, and believe me that what I plan to do!! This place is definitely a huge source of information and inspiration and I have learned so much since I have joined! Thanks to all who have been following and those who have help guide me along the way!!
haha yea dangerous it is!

And you are an inspiration yourself! We gotta keep pushing eachother!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Ok guys update from yesterday. I am canning the GBC it just is not what I am looking for. The structure of the workouts was just way too leg heavy, and well that is just not what im wanting to get in to at this point in the game. I have consulted Doc, and I am going to model some workouts after what he had done during his Epi-V run. I am finally starting to chip away at the "skin chub" engulfing my lower abs. It is nice to see the changes that I am going through on this run. I am forseeing that by the end of this LOG I will have my all time best physique...my PR so to speak.

Training: I really was depressed about the training so I aimlessly wandered around the gym hitting random lifts. I did not document this "workout" I did hit the AM cardio which is always $

Nutrition (last night)
P:252.3 49%
F:44.9 20%
C:158.6 31%

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome to the skin chub club. Lol.... It will be so nice when we can all shut the doors to this club for good. Never the less keep pounding it out you my friend will be a lean mofo in no time.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You will be a lean mofo green!! I believe !!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You will do good also Matt.
Haha. Maybe. Man... Tonight sux. Friends bday party... Was at some Japanese dinner place. The only thing the had that I could eat was fries... Everything else was deep fried in flour... So I ate about 8 fries.. Thank god my friend gave me some protein powder.. I have a feeling all my meals tomorrow will be protein powder mixed in water... Haha.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha. Maybe. Man... Tonight sux. Friends bday party... Was at some Japanese dinner place. The only thing the had that I could eat was fries... Everything else was deep fried in flour... So I ate about 8 fries.. Thank god my friend gave me some protein powder.. I have a feeling all my meals tomorrow will be protein powder mixed in water... Haha.
Lol. Your almost forced to carry around some protein. Since you can't eat many things. Keep some protein and pineapples in a can with you.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol. Your almost forced to carry around some protein. Since you can't eat many things. Keep some protein and pineapples in a can with you.
That actually sounds good lol. Protein and pineapples. Lol.

I should make some protein bars again.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok guys update from yesterday. I am canning the GBC it just is not what I am looking for. The structure of the workouts was just way too leg heavy, and well that is just not what im wanting to get in to at this point in the game. I have consulted Doc, and I am going to model some workouts after what he had done during his Epi-V run. I am finally starting to chip away at the "skin chub" engulfing my lower abs. It is nice to see the changes that I am going through on this run. I am forseeing that by the end of this LOG I will have my all time best physique...my PR so to speak.

Training: I really was depressed about the training so I aimlessly wandered around the gym hitting random lifts. I did not document this "workout" I did hit the AM cardio which is always $

Nutrition (last night)
P:252.3 49%
F:44.9 20%
C:158.6 31%
Don't get depressed Bro... get aggressive, increase your workout intensity and that will help you burn more calories. I promise you 2 things, first, we have similar body types in the sense that we add muscle very easy, I mean just looking at your build, I know you do... second, you can and will still add mass with higher reps/lower weight workouts, if you don't believe me, just read some articles that Tony Freeman has written about his workouts and style of lifting... he is 6'2" and around 280+Lbs pre-contest... He's HUGE and he lifts very similar to the way I lift, maybe even higher reps and more intense!

Your Macros look excellent Bro, there is only one slight suggestion, if you really are serious about losing that last bit of hard to lose skin-chub, you are going to have to carb-cycle. You can still carb-cycle on LG, but it will probably lower your calories a bit, but I suggest eating a little more protein and more vegetables on those days. 3 days no carbs, 1 day of carbs (moderate/normal not going crazy) you do that for about 12-16 days and then report back to me what you think of carb-cycling... oh yeah, it is gonna suck in how you feel, but watch how good it works! Another beautiful thing about carb cycling is, while it can be tortuous when you are doing it, it does not come back as soon as you start eating carbs again, I have been eating carbs daily since Halloween and I have not gained a single Lb or % of BF, actually still losing, but way slower than when I car cycle! Anyway it is just a suggestion Bro, one that I know 100% for sure will work and work very, very well!!!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Don't get depressed Bro... get aggressive, increase your workout intensity and that will help you burn more calories. I promise you 2 things, first, we have similar body types in the sense that we add muscle very easy, I mean just looking at your build, I know you do... second, you can and will still add mass with higher reps/lower weight workouts, if you don't believe me, just read some articles that Tony Freeman has written about his workouts and style of lifting... he is 6'2" and around 280+Lbs pre-contest... He's HUGE and he lifts very similar to the way I lift, maybe even higher reps and more intense!

Your Macros look excellent Bro, there is only one slight suggestion, if you really are serious about losing that last bit of hard to lose skin-chub, you are going to have to carb-cycle. You can still carb-cycle on LG, but it will probably lower your calories a bit, but I suggest eating a little more protein and more vegetables on those days. 3 days no carbs, 1 day of carbs (moderate/normal not going crazy) you do that for about 12-16 days and then report back to me what you think of carb-cycling... oh yeah, it is gonna suck in how you feel, but watch how good it works! Another beautiful thing about carb cycling is, while it can be tortuous when you are doing it, it does not come back as soon as you start eating carbs again, I have been eating carbs daily since Halloween and I have not gained a single Lb or % of BF, actually still losing, but way slower than when I car cycle! Anyway it is just a suggestion Bro, one that I know 100% for sure will work and work very, very well!!!
Im feeling better Doc LOL! I have a more fast pace higher rep workout I'm the midst which I experimented with yesterday. Its not on paper yet, but I'm about to start that after I post here. As for the carb cycling...I agree 100% I don't know what I was thinking really. I think I just got in this rut of eating low carbs or lower carbs and never really thought of cycling even though I have utilized this in the past. I did hit the scale this AM at 207 and I'm really starting to lean out. I'm thinking by the end of this LOG I can be under 200 no problem. This will be the first time in over 10 years!! My nutrition has been awesome and I'm feeling really confident in the way things are going so far.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to hear bro. It's nice to see a fellow brother feeling good and hitting their goals. I have to learn a lot on my calories but I will hit them soon.

Im feeling better Doc LOL! I have a more fast pace higher rep workout I'm the midst which I experimented with yesterday. Its not on paper yet, but I'm about to start that after I post here. As for the carb cycling...I agree 100% I don't know what I was thinking really. I think I just got in this rut of eating low carbs or lower carbs and never really thought of cycling even though I have utilized this in the past. I did hit the scale this AM at 207 and I'm really starting to lean out. I'm thinking by the end of this LOG I can be under 200 no problem. This will be the first time in over 10 years!! My nutrition has been awesome and I'm feeling really confident in the way things are going so far.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OH man! I remember the first time I hit under 200. It was the first time for me since like Intermediate! It was a damn good motivational point!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I am trying like hell to reach 200 this 242lb frame has to go.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Yeah I am trying like hell to reach 200 this 242lb frame has to go.
It's all in the nutrition my brother. I think this time two years ago I was around 240 myself. I still have those 40 inch waist pants hanging in my closet as a reminder. My hang up was 100% nutrition. Thing is I wasn't eating enough and my metabolism just shut down. I've definitely learned a thing or two about the importance of food and how my body reacts to certain macros.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Pics up tonight. THERE WILL BE PROGRESS!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah LG and carb cycling pretty much go hand in hand with the low days you cut back on carbs quite a bit and you can replenish on wd's... you are going to find that you do not need as many carbs to fill up on wd's as well...