Getting Primed for the stage CEO Style with some other nice goodies

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not to be a shameless self promoter, but where did all of you guys go? Been no visits to my log in forever, some pics you might want to see in there... just saying.
I read your log several times a day... I don't always have something to say though.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HITT cardio last night, 30 minutes, good sleep...

More this morning fasted 30 minutes then the walk to work was hideous. Mix of freezing rain and rain the wind just howling. I was swearing under my breath most of the way!! Fug I'm tired of winter.. go away!!

Trek home is going to be more of the same then back to the gym and home again!! Maybe I should invest in some fishermans rain gear. Look like the Morten salt girl ... lol

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
you have the legs to pull it off!!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

More this morning fasted 30 minutes then the walk to work was hideous. Mix of freezing rain and rain the wind just howling. I was swearing under my breath most of the way!! Fug I'm tired of winter.. go away!!

Trek home is going to be more of the same then back to the gym and home again!! Maybe I should invest in some fishermans rain gear. Look like the Morten salt girl ... lol
That does not sound like a good time at all bro.:(

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

And I thought I had it bad this morning for my run because it was about 50F out and I had to wear a hoodie with a hat... That is some determination my friend!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
50 that's prime for running...
It was not as bad as I thought, I was drenched in sweat and dripping for an hour after :). Love me some OEP/Jack3d for the AM run. :smite:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Total carnage... no other way to describe it. It is only the second day on 10 reps but I set a blistering pace. I murdered all sets and some I was only taking 30 seconds rest, the workout blazed by.

I sure am beat up today though did my am fasted cardio and my legs were not responding the way they normally do. It was still a pretty good session, breath was short and legs were kind of dead though.

My last night weigh in may shed some light though, I was down another 2 lbs since Sunday. 212 now and 7 more lbs to lose in the next 5.5 weeks. Damn glad I ididn't increase cardio, cuz the extra walking is doing it's job. Oh and all the recent weight loss is after I started back on OEP... coincidence? I think not!!

All this rapid weight loss and the fact that yesterday was a low carb day, has really left me with some loose skin. Hope this tightens up pretty soon, I would hate to damn near kill myself with effort then have to face a problem like this. I don't think I've ever had this much of a problem with it in the past.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Total carnage... no other way to describe it. It is only the second day on 10 reps but I set a blistering pace. I murdered all sets and some I was only taking 30 seconds rest, the workout blazed by.

I sure am beat up today though did my am fasted cardio and my legs were not responding the way they normally do. It was still a pretty good session, breath was short and legs were kind of dead though.

My last night weigh in may shed some light though, I was down another 2 lbs since Sunday. 212 now and 7 more lbs to lose in the next 5.5 weeks. Damn glad I ididn't increase cardio, cuz the extra walking is doing it's job. Oh and all the recent weight loss is after I started back on OEP... coincidence? I think not!!

All this rapid weight loss and the fact that yesterday was a low carb day, has really left me with some loose skin. Hope this tightens up pretty soon, I would hate to damn near kill myself with effort then have to face a problem like this. I don't think I've ever had this much of a problem with it in the past.
Keep on track I am sure it will all work out in the end.:)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man don't sweat it too much. You wont lose too much more circumference so your skin should start catching back up soon now that you are in the lower levels of BF.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DW - I saw in another thread that someone else had mentioned loose skin and one of the AppNut reps (Rosie) suggested Eviscerate followed by RPN Flawless. She mentioned that would tighten up her skin. Not sure if that is something you have considered or will do, thought I would pass it on though since it's fresh in my mind.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DW - I saw in another thread that someone else had mentioned loose skin and one of the AppNut reps (Rosie) suggested Eviscerate followed by RPN Flawless. She mentioned that would tighten up her skin. Not sure if that is something you have considered or will do, thought I would pass it on though since it's fresh in my mind.
If you were to look in my bathroom cupboard you would see 1 Eviscerate and 3 Flawless... good call

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My D-Aspartic Acid is in!! Oh and there are some other nice surprises coming folks, stay tuned for one of the most wild rides yet!!

You think it's been fuggin intense so far!! Just wait!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man that is a serious lead in! YOu got a bunch of the pink magic on the way or something?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man that is a serious lead in! YOu got a bunch of the pink magic on the way or something?
I can say you are 100% correct my friend. He is joining the few and the proud who have their hands on it. Still have to pinch myself every time I take it to make sure it is real.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
I can say you are 100% correct my friend. He is joining the few and the proud who have their hands on it. Still have to pinch myself every time I take it to make sure it is real.
:tongue2:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HGHPro is on it's way too...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:rasp:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Touche...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
If you were to look in my bathroom cupboard you would see 1 Eviscerate and 3 Flawless... good call
Could this combo of Eviscerate and Flawless be used effectively in a recomp, not necessarily a cut?

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HITT cardio last night 30 minutes and 30 intensive fasted this morning, good sessions but my legs are not as lively as they were a week ago. The only thing that allows me to keep the intensity up is OEP and Muscle Marinade for workouts.

Like the changes I am seeing, this morning I put on a pair of pants I bought around my last comp at 200 lbs and they pretty much fit me the way they did then, except my legs are bigger and my glutes. I would guess I am about 2 to 3 weeks away from where I was last competition that leaves at least 5 weeks to improve upon that so I should be able to get hyper lean no problems. So I'm right on schedule, maybe a little ahead and who knows what all the supps will do in that time. Didn't have anything like that last time.

I was figuring even if I do have to go down to 198 to get to 4% I will still be holding about 10 lbs more lean mass than I was before. I don't think I'll have to got to 200 though, I am thinking more like 202-3. My first goal is to lose 7 more lbs in the next 5 weeks and see where I am after that. Getting down to the nitty gritty.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
HITT cardio last night 30 minutes and 30 intensive fasted this morning, good sessions but my legs are not as lively as they were a week ago. The only thing that allows me to keep the intensity up is OEP and Muscle Marinade for workouts.

Like the changes I am seeing, this morning I put on a pair of pants I bought around my last comp at 200 lbs and they pretty much fit me the way they did then, except my legs are bigger and my glutes. I would guess I am about 2 to 3 weeks away from where I was last competition that leaves at least 5 weeks to improve upon that so I should be able to get hyper lean no problems. So I'm right on schedule, maybe a little ahead and who knows what all the supps will do in that time. Didn't have anything like that last time.

I was figuring even if I do have to go down to 198 to get to 4% I will still be holding about 10 lbs more lean mass than I was before. I don't think I'll have to got to 200 though, I am thinking more like 202-3. My first goal is to lose 7 more lbs in the next 5 weeks and see where I am after that. Getting down to the nitty gritty.
Your doing well my friend.:)

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
keep it up bro!!! and 10!!!! Man that's cold!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
DW can't wait to see what you are looking like. We need a sneak peek!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed, I vote for some weekend pictures. It's time to see what DW at 8% looks like.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shorts and T-shirt today!! hehheh

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was going to do it this weekend but I'm still all white lol, I also have so much loose skin but I'll get some up anywho, just don't be expecting too much as not untill I am done will I look really good. The tan hides some the skin will tighten more when the weight loss stops and of course the definition changes from 8 to 4 are pretty wild. Just did some calculations I am actually about 8.5 right now give or take.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok now that everybody knows I will be recieving some Pink Magic and HGHPro is on the way let me lay things out for you cuzz there has been some changes in strategy..

First I will not go all the way to CEO dosing on Prime, I will bump it up once to 10/15 around six weeks out.

I am keeping the TNA at 3 X 2 ed with meals

Will be running the PM at 3 X 2 ed for the last 7weeks of so, yah that's what bonus means I guess getting 2 bottles.

HGHPro is X amount before bed, I thought I heard 4 or 5.

Have already added D-Aspartic Acid 2 X 2 grams ed.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok now that everybody knows I will be recieving some Pink Magic and HGHPro is on the way let me lay things out for you cuzz there has been some changes in strategy..

First I will not go all the way to CEO dosing on Prime, I will bump it up once to 10/15 around six weeks out.

I am keeping the TNA at 3 X 2 ed with meals

Will be running the PM at 3 X 2 ed for the last 7weeks of so, yah that's what bonus means I guess getting 2 bottles.

HGHPro is X amount before bed, I thought I heard 4 or 5.

Have already added D-Aspartic Acid 2 X 2 grams ed.
Sounds good.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice! If your dedication, drive combined with all those supps doesn't have you in better shape than ever before I would be astonished. You will look awesome. DW being up in Canada you given any thought to using Preperation H the last few days to shrink up skin? I understand the ingredient in it up there will actually do that but due to a patent the Preperation H down here does not have it so it does not shrink up the skin. Something to look into being up there.

Regarding pics, I think you will probably look a lot better to us than you do to yourself DW. You know how we get, the games being played in our own minds make us tear ourselves down. May do you some good to be reassured. You aren't kidding though the difference from 8-4% are ridiculous, even from 6-4% is pretty much holy crap difference. You are at the point now every pound you lose makes a noticeable difference in the way you look.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice! If your dedication, drive combined with all those supps doesn't have you in better shape than ever before I would be astonished. You will look awesome. DW being up in Canada you given any thought to using Preperation H the last few days to shrink up skin? I understand the ingredient in it up there will actually do that but due to a patent the Preperation H down here does not have it so it does not shrink up the skin. Something to look into being up there.

Regarding pics, I think you will probably look a lot better to us than you do to yourself DW. You know how we get, the games being played in our own minds make us tear ourselves down. May do you some good to be reassured. You aren't kidding though the difference from 8-4% are ridiculous, even from 6-4% is pretty much holy crap difference. You are at the point now every pound you lose makes a noticeable difference in the way you look.
Now that would be total dedication rubbing Prep. H. on your body LOL.:)