DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
time for some nice Canadian sun????
yah funny... it's like 35 degrees lol Even in the summer the UV is just too much of an issue now.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
DW when is your next bigger carb day, how long has it been since a lower carb day. Also don't forget how much more glycogen depleting the full body workouts are. May just be a small adjustment period while the system becomes more efficient with the training change.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DW when is your next bigger carb day, how long has it been since a lower carb day. Also don't forget how much more glycogen depleting the full body workouts are. May just be a small adjustment period while the system becomes more efficient with the training change.
Yesterday was a bigger carb day, well more of a medium. Yah things will look up, it's a roller coaster ride, the up part is coming...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I always think I look sloppy the first day I trim my body hair. Something about getting used to it, and the skin not being tight is an initial shock because the hair hides the lack of elasticity of my skin at least a little. Whatever it is you are on point with diet and training so it is all good. Keep that head up and always stay positive.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always think I look sloppy the first day I trim my body hair. Something about getting used to it, and the skin not being tight is an initial shock because the hair hides the lack of elasticity of my skin at least a little. Whatever it is you are on point with diet and training so it is all good. Keep that head up and always stay positive.
Yah that's the main reason for sure. I was unaware that I was so loose in my mid-section. I keep applying cream every night and still plenty of time to get scary lean... whatever it takes, I'll do it, so not to worry...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yah that's the main reason for sure. I was unaware that I was so loose in my mid-section. I keep applying cream every night and still plenty of time to get scary lean... whatever it takes, I'll do it, so not to worry...
What cream are you using? I was putting straight vitamin E oil on mine and had pretty good results with that.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What cream are you using? I was putting straight vitamin E oil on mine and had pretty good results with that.
I am using this Firming cream I found in the drug store I think it's oil of olay firming body cream. I was thinking about a vatamin E cream, I didn't know you could get the oil, did you just pick it up at the pharmacy?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am using this Firming cream I found in the drug store I think it's oil of olay firming body cream. I was thinking about a vatamin E cream, I didn't know you could get the oil, did you just pick it up at the pharmacy?
Actually at the Health Foods store, it is the same stuff that is in the gel caps you can buy. I also used some of those before I found the bottle. I just poked the pill squeezed out the contents in my hand and rubbed it on. The bottle was easier but only marginally.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
how much are you using?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually at the Health Foods store, it is the same stuff that is in the gel caps you can buy. I also used some of those before I found the bottle. I just poked the pill squeezed out the contents in my hand and rubbed it on. The bottle was easier but only marginally.
Thanks I'll check that out, I am moving close to a health food store on Monday.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really slayed it at the gym last night. I still have about 6 or 7 packets of jacked samples left I took one of those and whoa!! I am usually only a occasional stim user but, I'm 10.5 weeks out... it's go time!! I will be using something preworkout from now on. Still waiting for the Muscle Marinade.

Really hammered it out, the weight is still light but like a mentioned before it's all about the contraction, just have to make it hurt!!

Something was kicking in at the end of my workout cuz I was getting stronger on the second set. Prime has this effect on me but never this early. I think TNA may be enhancing the early effects of Prime.

Unofficial weigh in last night had me at 216.4 just over 4 lbs loss in 12 days, a little fast but I may need to lose more than I thought anyway. I am setting my 3 week out mark at 205 so that's 11.4 lbs in 7 weeks which is quite doable but may have to pump up the volume. I think perhaps not though HST is pretty effective at melting lbs.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You'll get there DW. Of that I have NO doubt. Not with your work ethic. You're a machine.
You'll melt off those remaining 11.4 lbs. like nothing happening. Peice of cake for you bro. :yup:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You'll get there DW. Of that I have NO doubt. Not with your work ethic. You're a machine.
You'll melt off those remaining 11.4 lbs. like nothing happening. Peice of cake for you bro. :yup:
Thanks appreciate the support.. yah I will do what I have to do... more pain to come... good thing I kind of like it...:nervous:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HITT cardio as hard as I could HITT it 30 minutes last night.

30 minutes fasted highly intensive cardio this morning... yah it's game time. I am mentally pushing myself towards 7 weeks of Hell or untill I think I am where I need to be. If I leave it too late then I will be having to push hard in a more weakened state. I want to cruise a bit on those last 3 weeks so it's pay me now of pay me later, I choose now!! It's on baby!! Time to take the bull by the balls and spit in his fuggin eye!! Bring on the fuggin pain!!

Yah thnk maybe the TNA is starting to kick in lol...

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

30 minutes fasted highly intensive cardio this morning... yah it's game time. I am mentally pushing myself towards 7 weeks of Hell or untill I think I am where I need to be. If I leave it too late then I will be having to push hard in a more weakened state. I want to cruise a bit on those last 3 weeks so it's pay me now of pay me later, I choose now!! It's on baby!! Time to take the bull by the balls and spit in his fuggin eye!! Bring on the fuggin pain!!

That sounds oh so much like me at the gym last night, unstoppable! TNA brings on the fury that is for sure.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

DW is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm liking the sound of this!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That sounds oh so much like me at the gym last night, unstoppable! TNA brings on the fury that is for sure.
Also brought about by necessity... I just wasn't comfortable with where I was at. This could change in the next few weeks and I can ease off a bit. I need to get to the comfort zone. lol I may never get there.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DW is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unfortunately so are my legs ...:worried: Going have to stretch the fug out of them tonight.

I'm liking the sound of this!!
Seemed like time to kick it into high gear. I will be pulling out all the weapons, if I need stim I will use it. Anything to get 150% effort. I'm gonna tear the gym apart tonight!! It's gonna hurt but has to be done...

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
DW is there any other way??? BEAST MODE!!!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Whoo hoo!! Lets get this party started!!
From the looks of it, this party has been jammin for a minute now! Keep up that intensity DW!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unfortunately so are my legs ...:worried: Going have to stretch the fug out of them tonight.

Seemed like time to kick it into high gear. I will be pulling out all the weapons, if I need stim I will use it. Anything to get 150% effort. I'm gonna tear the gym apart tonight!! It's gonna hurt but has to be done...
Remember pain is a stimulant.:439:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I tore it up best I could, I did not set the pace I would have liked as both my girls returned after a break and it's there first day back, so some instruction was necessary. I still finished in good time though so the pace was alright. Not missing any reps yet, it was only day 3 of 15 rep sets so I did not expect to.

Weighed in at 216.6 which is a little bit up from a couple day ago. I am not going to try and make sense out of it and it's no reason to adjust anything yet. I also expect some lean mass to come back as well. I have made visible improvment and this morning my jeans were much looser around the waist.

15 minutes of intense cardio this morning fasted.. the rest of the day is mine and it's my highest carb day.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, I guess you have to use it somewhat sparingly serving is like 10 drops.
Man I don't know that I ever used 10 drops, that would be a lot directly on the skin. I just used it almost like a lotion and rubbed it into the looser areas, after about 5 minutes it is almost completely soaked in and then put your clothes on. Then again before bed. I used it for a couple months and still have almost half a bottle.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man I don't know that I ever used 10 drops, that would be a lot directly on the skin. I just used it almost like a lotion and rubbed it into the looser areas, after about 5 minutes it is almost completely soaked in and then put your clothes on. Then again before bed. I used it for a couple months and still have almost half a bottle.
I was thinking for using it all over...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't think I ever counted i just went by feel. I used just enough to have a light even coating over the area I was using it on. I used mine under my chest my whole abdomen and my lower back. Stuff soaks in really well. DW have you read up on the EMU oils for transdermal mixes the TG is using with his Formestane? He says it seems to work better and it WAY better for your skin, no drying out. Cheaper than other trandermal solutions too. I think I will order some and make my next batch of transdermals with it instead. I think skin health wise for those of us that don't have much elasticity the oil may be better for our skin than some of the harsher stuff in the commercial transdermal solutions.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think I ever counted i just went by feel. I used just enough to have a light even coating over the area I was using it on. I used mine under my chest my whole abdomen and my lower back. Stuff soaks in really well. DW have you read up on the EMU oils for transdermal mixes the TG is using with his Formestane? He says it seems to work better and it WAY better for your skin, no drying out. Cheaper than other trandermal solutions too. I think I will order some and make my next batch of transdermals with it instead. I think skin health wise for those of us that don't have much elasticity the oil may be better for our skin than some of the harsher stuff in the commercial transdermal solutions.
yah I ran accross one of his posts, I may give it a shot. I like premixed formestane though. Have gone off Form for a while, I will re-introduce it later in the process to get a bigger effect out of it. I haven't though too much about the dosng yet. I never ran it as a cycle for a long time but it is really wild at higher doses, you have to taper off though to avoid rebound.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I am thinking would VAT attack work in a transdermal solution? I still have my tub of it. If it works that could possibly make it last much longer with the same efficacy. WooHoo! Not sure though about particle size on that though. Thinking it would go great with some RK, Geranium, and maybe capsicum or cayenne powder. Although I don't know for sure the I would want the heat or not.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kleen, why would you put the Geranium in a TD for weightloss?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
DW, you're fuggin killin it. I knew i should have bought some TNA

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
with DW there is nothing BUT results... the man is a beast

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I am thinking would VAT attack work in a transdermal solution? I still have my tub of it. If it works that could possibly make it last much longer with the same efficacy. WooHoo! Not sure though about particle size on that though. Thinking it would go great with some RK, Geranium, and maybe capsicum or cayenne powder. Although I don't know for sure the I would want the heat or not.
I don't think it would dissolve and the molecular weight would be too high...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DW, you're fuggin killin it. I knew i should have bought some TNA
I agree DW is busting balls and he will reap the results.
with DW there is nothing BUT results... the man is a beast
It's just about attitude right now, supps are just starting to kick in. Like I said not really comfortable with where I am at right now so the volume has to be turned up till I am. It's going to be tough for morning cardio for the next 2 weeks without OEP.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's just about attitude right now, supps are just starting to kick in. Like I said not really comfortable with where I am at right now so the volume has to be turned up till I am. It's going to be tough for morning cardio for the next 2 weeks without OEP.
Turn that attitude loose and kill it bro.:)

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
In late, just read through. Keep slaying DW..I'm liking the lineup and the tenacity involved!