MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well it would be dedication if it was used... EWWWWW!!!! Otherwise not so different from a transdermal fat burning in application. ;)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've read about women using it for facial wrinkles. Brings new meaning to the phrase: Pucker up honey!!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shorts and T-shirt today!! hehheh
Rub it in, you sun-worshiper!!:smite: LOL
Actually, it's warm here in Tennessee too. It's been up in the 70's this week. As much as I love winter, this is a refreshing break. I just wished that it wouldn't get any hotter than this!!
I don't see how you can stand those 100+ temps all summer long.:puke:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DW being up in Canada you given any thought to using Preperation H the last few days to shrink up skin? I understand the ingredient in it up there will actually do that but due to a patent the Preperation H down here does not have it so it does not shrink up the skin. Something to look into being up there.
I've heard of bodybuilders using Preparation H to shrink up the skin and also to shed extra water from their lower backs and other problem areas.
They need to toss in some nice smelling scents though. That shark-oil smell isn't exactly conducive to turning on the Mrs.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice! If your dedication, drive combined with all those supps doesn't have you in better shape than ever before I would be astonished. You will look awesome. DW being up in Canada you given any thought to using Preperation H the last few days to shrink up skin? I understand the ingredient in it up there will actually do that but due to a patent the Preperation H down here does not have it so it does not shrink up the skin. Something to look into being up there.

Regarding pics, I think you will probably look a lot better to us than you do to yourself DW. You know how we get, the games being played in our own minds make us tear ourselves down. May do you some good to be reassured. You aren't kidding though the difference from 8-4% are ridiculous, even from 6-4% is pretty much holy crap difference. You are at the point now every pound you lose makes a noticeable difference in the way you look.
Yah even when I look at pics a couple days after the fact I get less judgemental of myself. I was planning to do them this weekend anyway. I was hoping to get a bit of color but I want to avoid the sunlamps. There is some real advancements in sunless tanning but there aren't that many people doing it.

Yah I'll use the prep-H for sure. I will tighten up some on my own as well, I have the time. I will also have more volume when I increase prime and PM kicks in...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was very pensive about last nights workout...

My back was stiff, my knees have been hurting, I was very sore in the lower abs and glutes. My whole lower body was pretty much a mess...

I took my Marinade and got really strong stim but made up my mind to exercise some caution, feel things out, do strict form.

Warm up on front squats went pretty well so I crushed 235 for 10 reps... no problen either set... whew... It was pretty impressive as I was doing slower reps and really concentrating on form to avoid injury.

Db press did not go as well 9.5 reps with 90 and then only 5 on the second set, that was the only reps I missed on the whole workout. I methodically destroyed the rest picking up my pace as I went.

At the end I felt so fuggin good and have less aches and pains since.

Today I only have 15 minutes fasted cardio which I did this morning, high carbs today and will do some pics tonight. Just 30 minutes fasted HITT tommorow morning then rest up for the big day on Sunday.

My biggest hurdle right now besides loose skin is getting enough rest for the kind of intensity I am putting in. I hope HGHPro is in today... anyways feeling better and what a boost getting through that workout last night the way I did.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've read about women using it for facial wrinkles. Brings new meaning to the phrase: Pucker up honey!!
Or more like a need for the phrase: "You need to unpucker, and be my "bleep" sucker." Conversations being started along the lines of "I don't care what you do about your crows feet but keep that crap off your frown lines woman!"

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well not too pretty but 20 lbs lighter.. I have work to do 8 weeks out now...

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Great pics! You are making excellent progress! Keep up the good work!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking good DW...the cream is rising to the top bubba!!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Keep up the good work you've progressed quite a bit. Nice genetic calve insertions by the way.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep up the good work you've progressed quite a bit. Nice genetic calve insertions by the way.
Thanks, that's one place where genetics have treated me well the other is traps should have done a pic of those.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definite improvements since the last pics. Day and night difference. You're still holding decent size to have lost so much bodyweight. That's the real battle. Making sure that what you lose is just fat and retaining every possible ounce of real muscle.

Looking good DW!! :thumbsup:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great job DW. Your looking good. The work you have put in is showing.
Definite improvements since the last pics. Day and night difference. You're still holding decent size to have lost so much bodyweight. That's the real battle. Making sure that what you lose is just fat and retaining every possible ounce of real muscle.

Looking good DW!! :thumbsup:
Thanks guys, I was a little set back when I saw all the loose skin, don't you worry I have a few tricks up my sleeve, you will be shocked when I post my next pics at the end of April!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DW I can't believe that is you; so much hiding under the fat you lost. Upper body is looking seriously hard and chiseled. Trust me when I say the PM will take care of the rest for you. I wouldn't be surprised if you pick up a few pounds of muscle considering the intensity of your training currently. After I shed some water (best guess) I am still up 2 pounds from the beginning of this week. Keep killing it buddy!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DW I can't believe that is you; so much hiding under the fat you lost. Upper body is looking seriously hard and chiseled. Trust me when I say the PM will take care of the rest for you. I wouldn't be surprised if you pick up a few pounds of muscle considering the intensity of your training currently. After I shed some water (best guess) I am still up 2 pounds from the beginning of this week. Keep killing it buddy!
Thanks man, will stay the course, thanks for the support.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Very nice work! Your are looking great love the arm out in front pose your arms and upper pecs really jump out with that pose. I bet it would really show your width and obliques if you twisted your upper body a little more to the front and showed a little more of the rear pec. Looking great though and skin doesn't look as bad to me as I was getting the impression it was from you. I think some of that is just because it is the biggest thing out of our control but it is not as bad as you think and will tighten up a good bit when you get below 6% and even more when you dry out for the show. You are going to bring in a damn good package brother!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice work! Your are looking great love the arm out in front pose your arms and upper pecs really jump out with that pose. I bet it would really show your width and obliques if you twisted your upper body a little more to the front and showed a little more of the rear pec. Looking great though and skin doesn't look as bad to me as I was getting the impression it was from you. I think some of that is just because it is the biggest thing out of our control but it is not as bad as you think and will tighten up a good bit when you get below 6% and even more when you dry out for the show. You are going to bring in a damn good package brother!
Thanks for the vote of confidence, I think I was pretty accurate with the body fat estimation too...

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Beating the dead horse, but DW you are looking great brother!!!! But time to hit the canadian sun!!! LOL

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Beating the dead horse, but DW you are looking great brother!!!! But time to hit the canadian sun!!! LOL
No sun for me, I have ordered the Jan Tana Prep kit. Supposedly it works pretty well. Tanning is just too hard on the skin.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No sun for me, I have ordered the Jan Tana Prep kit. Supposedly it works pretty well. Tanning is just too hard on the skin.
Good choice. As good as it looks its bad for the skin. My One Grandmother is 86 years old, grew up on the beach in Maryland. She has a lot of wrinkles and she contributes it to being a beach bunny.

do you go out in the sun at all for 5-10 minutes before a competition?

or do you go to a tanning bed a couple times before contest?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good choice. As good as it looks its bad for the skin. My One Grandmother is 86 years old, grew up on the beach in Maryland. She has a lot of wrinkles and she contributes it to being a beach bunny.

do you go out in the sun at all for 5-10 minutes before a competition?

or do you go to a tanning bed a couple times before contest?
I used to get a base tan then apply the stain and I got good color but with the newer stuff it is not supposed to be necessary. Most recommend that you don't need to use sun lamps at all. I have to take care of my skin especially now that I am older.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I got really dark for mine last year then got sprayed professionally. I won't bother getting as dark before hand this time. I am also going to approach the lady at the tanning salon regarding sponsoring me she says the spray tan they have will get me dark enough if I do 2 coats one day and 2 the next. It is only lie $45 for all four sessions but I will need a trial run to see how dark I actually get. So that would be twice i needed to do it. I am just going to see if she will hook me up with the sessions for free to have her salon mentioned in my introduction. No need to try to foot the bill for everything.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got really dark for mine last year then got sprayed professionally. I won't bother getting as dark before hand this time. I am also going to approach the lady at the tanning salon regarding sponsoring me she says the spray tan they have will get me dark enough if I do 2 coats one day and 2 the next. It is only lie $45 for all four sessions but I will need a trial run to see how dark I actually get. So that would be twice i needed to do it. I am just going to see if she will hook me up with the sessions for free to have her salon mentioned in my introduction. No need to try to foot the bill for everything.
There is a special color for bodybuilders, make sure she's using it. If not find someone who does. It has a little red in it and is made for the stage lights. My problem is the only people that do have it in Montreal are doing renovations till June. There is somebody who does it at the shows but don't know if they are coming down from Toronto for this show. I researched and a lot of people are just using Jan Tana without any base.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
There is a special color for bodybuilders, make sure she's using it. If not find someone who does. It has a little red in it and is made for the stage lights. My problem is the only people that do have it in Montreal are doing renovations till June. There is somebody who does it at the shows but don't know if they are coming down from Toronto for this show. I researched and a lot of people are just using Jan Tana without any base.
For sure and I think that is what I am gonna do. The seasoned guys all did JanTana or ProTan. Are you planning a practice run at peak weak around 4-5 weeks out?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For sure and I think that is what I am gonna do. The seasoned guys all did JanTana or ProTan. Are you planning a practice run at peak weak around 4-5 weeks out?
Maybe I will do that, it's been a while since I did this and frankly I forget some of the timing. This time I want to do sodium loading as well.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Workout went well Yesterday

I made my increase in Front squats but still struggle with my shoulder on db presses. My shoulder feels quite a bit better and I have not aggravated the injury, it's just very weak compared to my right, it's making me fall about 25 lbs short of where I would normally be on db's and 60-70 lbs on bb bench.

Everything else went splendidly, I hit all my reps and they are starting to get challenging now that I am nearing the end of 10 reps. I found myself a little short of breath on several occasions but still kept a decent pace. Mornings aren't my best workouts so I am hoping for better things this week.

I'm losing a tad fast since I started OEP, down another 1.5 lbs 210.5 wow!! I will be monitoring it closely this week and may have to reduce cardio, wouldn't that be a fuggin shame...

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe I will do that, it's been a while since I did this and frankly I forget some of the timing. This time I want to do sodium loading as well.
DW there is an interesting article on here about pre-contest dieting, Kleen has mentioned it before and you should check it out. It is in the contest prep section I believe, should see how it compares to what you have in mind. If I have some time to look today I will let you know and post the link here.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DW there is an interesting article on here about pre-contest dieting, Kleen has mentioned it before and you should check it out. It is in the contest prep section I believe, should see how it compares to what you have in mind. If I have some time to look today I will let you know and post the link here.
I'm good up untill the last 4 or 5 days then I forget some of the finer details, I know there's a decarb and a carb up and a cut back in water consumption. Some herbs to take and potassium..

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I read that and yes he does seem to go contrary to a lot of norms. He seems to get the results though.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow that makes sense...!!
You mentioned sodium loading so I had to dig that up for you. I did an extended carb up like he talks about and it really amps the metabolism and I really didn't put on a lot of weight either which is surprising.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I read that and yes he does seem to go contrary to a lot of norms. He seems to get the results though.
Makes more sense than any prep method I have heard to date. I have always wondered why somebody would deplete sodium and traditional methods are so inconsistant.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes I have been reading up on this and decided after coming in flat last year this was my new game plan. I would carb up on Saturday and by late Monday early Tuesday i looked full and dry as a bone. THen carb up again wednesday look a little waterlogged on THursday but Friday or saturday I would be ripped, swole and dry again. This will be my method for sure.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
you both are going to look like BEASTS!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes I have been reading up on this and decided after coming in flat last year this was my new game plan. I would carb up on Saturday and by late Monday early Tuesday i looked full and dry as a bone. THen carb up again wednesday look a little waterlogged on THursday but Friday or saturday I would be ripped, swole and dry again. This will be my method for sure.
Yah I am starting my first practice run Friday night, accepting ideas for cereals, skies the limit I get to eat crap... as long as it's not high in fat..

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
so many places to go with that LOL

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What about sugar smacks? Do they even make those anymore? I used to love those. I would try to stay away from anything to high in fiber too DW.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I use to pound Fruit Loops when younger. I need to work this into my meal plan too!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What about sugar smacks? Do they even make those anymore? I used to love those. I would try to stay away from anything to high in fiber too DW.
Ohh yah, I'll be eating quite a lot of it could cause issues....

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You can also find more on this by looking up sh*tloading, which was the premise this came from but he made a little more scientific.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can also find more on this by looking up sh*tloading, which was the premise this came from but he made a little more scientific.
Yah his method sounds quite a bit different. One thing I was thinking though is his method is probably designed for drug users and my be too severe for Natural athletes. God knows what kind if fat burners they're taking. I wonder now is this even practical for Natural athletes. Snag said something that made sense, small changes are easier to manage when your body is in this state of flux, what he suggests is to get into really good shape 2 weeks out and start easing the carbs back up then reduce water intake a little. That makes some sense too based on how we do things as Naturals...

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yah his method sounds quite a bit different. One thing I was thinking though is his method is probably designed for drug users and my be too severe for Natural athletes. God knows what kind if fat burners they're taking. I wonder now is this even practical for Natural athletes. Snag said something that made sense, small changes are easier to manage when your body is in this state of flux, what he suggests is to get into really good shape 2 weeks out and start easing the carbs back up then reduce water intake a little. That makes some sense too based on how we do things as Naturals...
Drugs or not the bodies metabolism is what he is playing with and you have plenty of natural help (just cause your on OEP instead of Tren doesn't mean it won't work). I noticed within the first half day when i started to carb up my body went into overdrive and thermogenesis was through the roof. Trying it once should not have a negative impact on your end goal. Do it far enough out so you have time to perfect it. Plus, you have AP/Glycobol/P-Slin at your disposal where as he doesn't mention anything like that in the article.