Getting Primed for the stage CEO Style with some other nice goodies

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
well call the the supper insane supper canadian supper dupper alli-upper DW stack... with a twist!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well call the the supper insane supper canadian supper dupper alli-upper DW stack... with a twist!!
Or Hoser Stack for short...:biglaugh:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still very nice!!!
Yah and will take a month off supps ..ouch!! Then it's Swole and HGHPro, 8 weeks...During that month off I will go back up to around 220 and recover some of my power so I will be ready to go hard and heavy this summer. I feel a freaky summer is in the wind... Yah will do month 2 and 3 of the Freak.. but will be altering month 3 somewhat.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Steam train still barreling down the tracks Brother it's almost SHOWTIME!!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Steam train still barreling down the tracks Brother it's almost SHOWTIME!!!!
Yah and got my HGHPro baby!! Fire's about to get Stoked!! (Cuz I got more of that too, lol)

Wow thats like the stack of my dreams.
And what dreams they would be with HGHPro in there to enhance them, and what better way to announce that I will be running a separate log for HGHPro ... http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/152575-help-me-hghpro.html#post2416530

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just fasted cardio this morning. My legs were a bit dead but I finished pretty strong.

I am feeling quite a bit better as I was able to sleep 7 hours last night (HGHPro)..

Legs tonight I am going to start at the same weight I finished last week and feel it out. Increase will only be if I find the weight too easy. Will lightening strike twice.. we'll see...

Body comp changes on a daily basis, even at a decarbed state I am looking tighter and harder. I still have a small pocket around my navel, it gets smaller but doesn't go away. I am confident I will be able to improve it but don't know if it is going to disappear. I still have time to take off about 3 lbs so I should be able to get sub 5% if I really rock it!! ... And you know I will!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DIET UPDATE!!

Ok you guys know I'm always looking for an angle to see how to improve... Well I have decided to fully integrate Snag's Grapefruit regime with my Milk fed veal and fresh fish diet.

This is how it goes

7-8 am 6 egg whites 2 whole eggs 1 Grapefruit

10 am 1 scoop Hydrolysate in water...

12 pm 10-12 oz milk fed veal, 2 cups of brocolli, large salad, balsamic vineagar... 1 Grapefruit..

4pm 10-12 oz. Fresh fish 2 cups of brocolli, large salad, balsamic vineagar... 1 Grapefruit..

2 scoops of Hyrolysate post workout... nwd it's 2 scoops of Myofusion

So I will do a clean carb up on Friday then Hit the Grapefruit diet for 10 days which brings me to my load. After my load it's back to 200-250 grams of carbs ed which will consist of Oats, Yams and parboiled rice.

I have also upped my BCAA dosage a bit... 4 scoops Xtend pre fasted cardio 3 scoops pre workout 6 intra and 3 post.. then 10 grams of BCAA's with my last shake every day. So hell weeks coming and I'm going to meet it with full force!! Yah it had to come down to a fire fight!! I'm just the guy for this kind of party!! Do or die time!! Whoo hoo!!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
are you eating those grapefruits straight???? if so you are a better man than I am!!! I need some sort of sweetener or my face implodes!! lol a few dashes of honey is what I try to use, but when my kids do the serving it usually means a pound of sugar on top!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
are you eating those grapefruits straight???? if so you are a better man than I am!!! I need some sort of sweetener or my face implodes!! lol a few dashes of honey is what I try to use, but when my kids do the serving it usually means a pound of sugar on top!!!
Yah if you don't eat sweet foods things like grapefruit will taste sweeter... bell peppers taste like candy right now. I love the taste of straight grapefruit... maybe not after this.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You and I both bro. I could not do that either.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You and I both bro. I could not do that either.
I have one almost every day, the TX grown red grapefruit is a lot sweeter than the crap I used to get up north. I have no issues eating it straight, in fact the one I had this morning was sweeter than some oranges I have had. I will say the tartness is somewhat of an acquired taste so I could see if you have issues with it... splenda is your friend!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Texas Reds are the best grapefruit there is. If you have a hard time with grapefruit but want to try to eat it, the Texas red is the way to go. It is a little sweeter than yellow and tastes better than the California pinks and reds.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have one almost every day, the TX grown red grapefruit is a lot sweeter than the crap I used to get up north. I have no issues eating it straight, in fact the one I had this morning was sweeter than some oranges I have had. I will say the tartness is somewhat of an acquired taste so I could see if you have issues with it... splenda is your friend!
Texas Reds are the best grapefruit there is. If you have a hard time with grapefruit but want to try to eat it, the Texas red is the way to go. It is a little sweeter than yellow and tastes better than the California pinks and reds.
Mine is red don't know where it comes from .. Costco has big bags of them... I find them pretty sweet though...

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
California pinks tree in my back yard. Definitely better than the yellows and I have not tried the reds yet.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think this is where the saying "The darker the berry the sweeter the juice." applies.

Mr Aestheticz

Mr Aestheticz

Awards
  • Established
MMMMMM PINK APPLES ARE LEGIT YUM!!!!

HEY SORRY BEEN MIA WAS LOCKED OUT MY ACCOUNT LOL!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not the stellar workout I had last week the body was rebelling somewhat. I went down 50 lbs on the leg press as my knees were bugging me...funny they were fine a couple days ago. The rest of the workout was average maybe above as it's hard to judge after comparing it the the insane one the week before.

Weighed in officially at 199.5, down 2.75 from last week and 4.25 over the last 2 weeks. The quality of the weight loss is very high as it looks like I lost more. Problem spot is shrinking but I want it gone!!

Morning cardio was a tad sluggish, I have been sleeping well the last couple nights but with the weight loss and the accumulated battering my body will need more rest. This is my last day at work before the contest so I will be able to address that issue. I am going to set up a schedule for all my activity. Morning Cardio sessions will be HITT as I will have some time to wake up before I exercise. After breakfast I'll take a long brisk walk. Then after lunch I may schedule a nap... have to work in posing practice AM and in the afternoon and on nwd's in the evening...

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
man that sounds like a busy schedule... wish I could do all that!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
man that sounds like a busy schedule... wish I could do all that!!
Be carefull what you wish for lol, it can take a toll...

I have been reflecting and first thing that comes to mind is right now at 199.5I am leaner than I have ever been. I would estimate myself at 6.5% in my avi and I am leaner, harder and bigger than that now. Oh an tighter too... so that puts me just below 6 maybe a bit higher. So 5 is very attainable even lower is possible. There is absolutely no sign of muscle loss, even as decarbed as I am I am still looking pretty big. I plan on taking it down 3 more lbs which should have me sub 5. Carbing up to around 203 and flushing whould leave me around 198 and in the 5% neighbourhood. I might drift sub 5 like I said and even though I wanted to be a bit leaner, I'm still pretty excited about my results.

I have been in more of a firefight than I thought as I underestimated the weight I had to lose by 5 or 6 lbs which does not sound like a lot but when you're right down to the nitty gritty it can set you back. I was able to make up a lot of it as I had planned on being ahead but I have fallen maybe 2 lbs short, maybe less when it's all said and done. The dietary changes I have planned may actually catch me right up you never know. Anywho, either way, I have a lot to be proud of.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
given all that, how tight is your skin compared to your last few picks and then that compared to the last time that you walked on the stage? I would take myself at 5.5% with tight skin over me at 4.5% with loose.
Thoughts??

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
given all that, how tight is your skin compared to your last few picks and then that compared to the last time that you walked on the stage? I would take myself at 5.5% with tight skin over me at 4.5% with loose.
Thoughts??
Yah loose skin can break you at my age, I am tighter than when I last competed and way tighter than my last pics. I have a trick up my sleeve though... oh hek I might as well let the cat out of the bag.. I am currently undergoing Lipomassage cuz it's covered by my insurance. This tightens fairly well and it will continue to improve. Because it does such a great job of increasing circulation, my skin has lost that soft look and my muscles look harder than they ever have. I still have 7 sessions left before the show. I have one area that still needs tightening and if that gets done to satisfaction I may have a couple sessions for spot removal of body fat. Now the skin has to be tight for this and just so happens the loose skin is right where I want the last bit of fat to be removed. I might be able to diet it off anyway.

You always put conditioning first. The lower you get the leaner you look, tightening your skin can really improve your look though.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Yah loose skin can break you at my age, I am tighter than when I last competed and way tighter than my last pics. I have a trick up my sleeve though... oh hek I might as well let the cat out of the bag.. I am currently undergoing Lipomassage cuz it's covered by my insurance. This tightens fairly well and it will continue to improve. Because it does such a great job of increasing circulation, my skin has lost that soft look and my muscles look harder than they ever have. I still have 7 sessions left before the show. I have one area that still needs tightening and if that gets done to satisfaction I may have a couple sessions for spot removal of body fat. Now the skin has to be tight for this and just so happens the loose skin is right where I want the last bit of fat to be removed. I might be able to diet it off anyway.

You always put conditioning first. The lower you get the leaner you look, tightening your skin can really improve your look though.
Lipomassage is a new one on me. What is involved in that, if you don't mind letting the mouse out of the bag with the cat?? lol
If you are this much further than you were last time on stage, than Vegas here you come!!! I wish I still lived LV, I would host you and show you the time of your life my friend!!! Oh well... when you compete in Salt Lake... never mind... lol

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lipomassage is a new one on me. What is involved in that, if you don't mind letting the mouse out of the bag with the cat?? lol
If you are this much further than you were last time on stage, than Vegas here you come!!! I wish I still lived LV, I would host you and show you the time of your life my friend!!! Oh well... when you compete in Salt Lake... never mind... lol
It's a new machine they have that can tighten your skin and remove target body fat without surgery. Now it's not miraculous but it does help. Like I said they won't go for fat untill skin is tight but the increased circulation does help to give the skin a better look. If my skin tightens in time I might be able to do some small fat removal but like I said some will go way on it's own. So far I have been unable to take advantage of the fat removal feature which is the strongest function. It has helped with skin tightness though the fat I've lost on my own.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff DW, and Army, the conditioning is key. The skin may stay somewhat loose the be folds become paper thin. Also in the grand masters some loose skin is likely on most or atleast a lot of the competitors. It will come down to hardness condition and size. Skin once you get down to it can't be to concerned about as it is really out of your control up to a certain point so the leaner you are the thinner the skin, the less they notice it and more they notice the shreds.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well did a carb up yesterday, pasta, Oats a couple fruit bars... odd but quite a bit of water spilled into my skin and I was not filled right up. I think pasta may be very limited in my load, possibly excluded. I will flush it out anyway but don't want to be looking spilled over too soon.

Today starts the grapefruit routine for 10 days that and fibrous carbs only... I hope there is some magic in this diet.

Slept very well last night, a solid 7 hours and only got up once for the washroom, that's as good as it gets for me...

Oh and mystery solved on my decrease in leg performance on Thursday night, my legs are just fuggin dead period. All the cardio and extra walking have just taken their toll. Too fuggin bad, doesn't get any easier .. this is HELL WEEK!! BRING IT ON!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You're killing it man! Your legs are as big as they are going to get for now, some good high level maintenance work will be fine on them. I assume you want be training them at all the week of the show to help bring out seperation.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're killing it man! Your legs are as big as they are going to get for now, some good high level maintenance work will be fine on them. I assume you want be training them at all the week of the show to help bring out seperation.
No training whatsoever the week of the show, just posing and maybe a few long walks.. nothing very strenuous... well besides posing 3 times ed..

Seems like the extra water is pretty much gone, I did some HITT and some posing and I gotta tell you I like what I am seeing. Still have some loose skin but some serious features are coming into play with the striations coming in in the shoulders and chest. Arms are peaking like crazy as well and the volume is very good as well. Back just crazy..Made some improvements on a couple poses, I have to make sure I roll my shoulder all the way back on my side triceps, doubles in size when I do.. On my crab when I cross my arms I get really good width and symmetry. Speaking of symmetry.. it's not that bad and I can pose to enhance it. With 2 weeks to do nothing but nitpic I will really be able to make some big improvements. Like peeling an onion there's always another layer...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 1 of the Grapefruit diet in the books, 1 down 9 to go... I was a bit hungry at the end of the day and the 2 scoops of Myofusion pretty much took care of it. Today is a heavy activity day so we'll see how I hold out. I will be taking some Motivate to help me through this mornings workout.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZ2HcRl4wSk"]YouTube- You can do it montage.[/nomedia]

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 of the Grapefruit diet in the books, 1 down 9 to go... I was a bit hungry at the end of the day and the 2 scoops of Myofusion pretty much took care of it. Today is a heavy activity day so we'll see how I hold out. I will be taking some Motivate to help me through this mornings workout.
Good luck with that diet dude, I hate grapefruit but thats just me

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One workout at a time a day at a time...

Good luck with that diet dude, I hate grapefruit but thats just me
Lovin the Grapefruit

Fantastic workout this morning, I went with the same elevated weight I did last week and every rep/set was poetry. It's weird, I felt a bit drained but when it came time to lift the power was just there. I could have gone up a bit more in weight but opted for immaculate form trying to make each rep hurt as much as possible.

Man I can't tell you how much a workout like this at this point in the game does for my confidence. While I'm taking these supps there is no worries of losing muscle if I am still putting out this kind of power. All I have to do is stick to the plan, and do my conditioning. Yah I am drained but I can rest up and get ready for my next workout, cardio session or posing practice.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 down 8 to go... 23 more Grapefruits before carb up begins...

I continue to see positive changes on a daily basis, the diet is doing it's job. One thing I noticed is I seem to be going the washroom a lot more than usual.

Posing practice goes well, I am able to hide my problem area pretty much through good posture and said area gets smaller every day.

Today it's just HITT fasted session with some walking later today and 3 posing rounds. I am holding all my contractions 60 seconds, so this is a real workout.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're tearing it up DW! I enjoyed my grapefruit this morning as well, though my intake a a far cry from your 3-4 a day. Looking forward to hearing about your progress and hopefully all the final changes you are looking for will happen quickly so you can cruise your last week.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
keep it up DW and man I have to learn to tolerate the grapefruits!!! I like the meat diet you had better... lol

Mr Aestheticz

Mr Aestheticz

Awards
  • Established
KEEP AT IT BROTHER THE CLOCK IS WINDING DOWN!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're tearing it up DW! I enjoyed my grapefruit this morning as well, though my intake a a far cry from your 3-4 a day. Looking forward to hearing about your progress and hopefully all the final changes you are looking for will happen quickly so you can cruise your last week.
8 more days on this diet will clean a lot of things up... with daily changes, I like my chances. Like I said I could walk right on stage right now and still do ok. The next 8 days is all gravy, and if I hit the carb up just right... sky's the limit...

keep it up DW and man I have to learn to tolerate the grapefruits!!! I like the meat diet you had better... lol
The meat didn't go anywhere, just the black beans, Yams and rice... The last 3 days after the carb up it's nothing but lean beef and yams...

KEEP AT IT BROTHER THE CLOCK IS WINDING DOWN!!!
I have time as long as I keep pressing.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Excellent DW, I am competing vicariously through you... Since I be broke :(... LOL Okay it isn't that bad. You are rocking the house brother!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As someone in DWs same competitor's bracket I definitely am living vicariously thru him!! Take us home big man!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your almost there bro.:)
Yah it's not too bad either, I like grapefruit...

Excellent DW, I am competing vicariously through you... Since I be broke :(... LOL Okay it isn't that bad. You are rocking the house brother!
Just more motivation to do well.

As someone in DWs same competitor's bracket I definitely am living vicariously thru him!! Take us home big man!!
Yah I know what you mean, whenever I see some old fugger trying to "Rage against the dying of the light" I really start pulling for him. Like Favre last year or Kurt Warner the last two...

Almost there.
Yah not cruising but now that I have taken the time off I have the energy I need to get things done in fine style.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yah it's not too bad either, I like grapefruit...

Just more motivation to do well.

Yah I know what you mean, whenever I see some old fugger trying to "Rage against the dying of the light" I really start pulling for him. Like Favre last year or Kurt Warner the last two...

Yah not cruising but now that I have taken the time off I have the energy I need to get things done in fine style.
I foresee you coming into this in fine shape now that you have little to worry about and ample time to get rested.
:party:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I foresee you coming into this in fine shape now that you have little to worry about and ample time to get rested.
:party:
Gets a little better every day...

Less than a week left on the diet, did some HITT yesterday and a lot of very brisk walking. Posing practice twice... Definitely getting leaner on a daily basis. I am in complete control. I'll do a weigh in tonight and I'll probably be down a few lbs, but I don't know how seriously I would take it as I would be very decarbed at this point in time,