Getting Primed for the stage CEO Style with some other nice goodies

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that's an incredible leg day! If it were anyone other than you I would be thinking that, "hey he must have changed his diet," or something along those lines, but that is just impressive Doug!! Actually very envious of you with your gym work. I had to postpone my leg day for tomorrow :(
Yah it was fuggin serious, I dabbled with some Prohormones years ago, 1-Test and 4ad transdermal. This gave big strength increases. This is how I felt last night like I was on!!

The power of Pink Magic never ceases to amaze me DW... I was holding out for you to have your Eureka moment with it, and now it has came! Awesome you are still crushing it on low cals, just watch yourself, can't have you getting hurt this late in the game now that you have so little fat around your joints. Keep crushing it and looking forward to some early updates next week to see if you are down around 5%.
Yah that's why I converted to safer exercises slow reps, pretty hard to get injured lifting like this as you always have absolute control of the reps. Wonder why it took me so long to see the strength gains, I felt the volume and saw vascularity almost immediately. This was all so unexpected...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
simple yet very efficient DW!!! There is a lot of flavor built into that one as well!
Yah you learn to build in some flavor... bland eating gets very difficult, hard to get the food down.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In all the excitement I forgot to mention. My official weigh in was 202.25, 1.5 lbs down from last week. I thought it might be a little more but I burned some serious fat. I have lost close to 10 lbs in the last 5 weeks but fat was it looks like much more... this indicates to me that I am losing all fat or mostly.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Excellent stuuf DW, I wonder if there was any hormonal change associated with the all Veal and Fish that aided PM in showing it's presence. You know lack of hormones in the food causing a healthier reaction to hormones already in your system or something. Either way AWESOME work. I just wonder what suddenly unlocked the potential there.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Excellent stuuf DW, I wonder if there was any hormonal change associated with the all Veal and Fish that aided PM in showing it's presence. You know lack of hormones in the food causing a healthier reaction to hormones already in your system or something. Either way AWESOME work. I just wonder what suddenly unlocked the potential there.
Yah it's a noodle scratcher... but man it felt good kickin royal ass again!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well hopefully they will all feel that good for the rest of your prep.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well hopefully they will all feel that good for the rest of your prep.
Yah that would be bonus...

Got up this morning and was pleased to see improvements in body fat level and skin quality. Striations abound, about 5 more lbs should get it done. I seem to be right on schedule, a lot of the guys I've seen competing recently were well ahead of schedule, sort of made me feel like I am behind, but I'm not and I know that now. The second guessing that goes on during this process drives me to distraction. I will humbly admit that my self esteem needs a boost and that I need to trust my own instincts more. If you ever want to know where your at self image wise do a show, it will put it thought the ringer.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
I can only imagine my friend. 5 lbs is great though. that and the final tightening of the skin will have you rolling on the stage a winner Doug!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can only imagine my friend. 5 lbs is great though. that and the final tightening of the skin will have you rolling on the stage a winner Doug!!
Win or lose if get where I am going I will be a winner...Like I said the potential here is very good.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I can't wait to see the final results. You have put a lot into this!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't wait to see the final results. You have put a lot into this!
No sense going with half measures, it's going to be rough might as well go all the way.

I have a weak theory on why I suddenly started get strength gains from PM. I have been putting some lemon in my water cuz somebody told me that it would cleanse my liver. Perhaps that's why my supps started working better... i

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Could be.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
No sense going with half measures, it's going to be rough might as well go all the way.

I have a weak theory on why I suddenly started get strength gains from PM. I have been putting some lemon in my water cuz somebody told me that it would cleanse my liver. Perhaps that's why my supps started working better... i
I've definitely heard worse, so it could be.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah the stuff BBQ's up real nice and nothing takes on spice the way veal does. A little Mesquite and some pepper medely and it's pretty damn tasty. Gets a bit much eating it every day but it's only for 3 weeks. Almost 1 week down now.

Oh if you come over for a BBQ I will go to Costco and pick up a whole Tenderloin... cut it about 2 inches thick, will give me about a dozen really nice 12- 16 oz steaks now that's BBQing..
I might have to make my first trip to The Great White North.:)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I might have to make my first trip to The Great White North.:)
Costco's about a 15 minute walk from here so it's like having my own super huge pantry... I can be ready any time. The day after the show it's going to be sausages though, Sauerkraut, my homemade bell pepper hot relish.... a variety of sausages... it's gonna be good...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another great workout, strength, increases, more reps, better form, unbelievable intensity. Yah here I am down to about 6% bf and cranking it in the gym!! This is glorious!! I go to the gym it's humid, Sunday morning workout, not expecting much. First db chest super set I did not go up, don't want to risk injury. I crushed the set for more reps and better form than last week. I mean I hammered it across the board. All weights went up 5 lbs and again hammered!! The same great form 4-1-2 tempo. The third set had me missing lest reps than last week despite the increased weight!!

This is insane!! I mean I am dropping some serious fat here. The weight is falling off me, changes every day and still I have workouts like this, what am I talking about not still... suddenly!! Oh boy, oh fuggin boy!!

Weighed in ... 198.5!!! are you kidding me!! I know I lost a lot of water yesterday so not all of this is fat loss but 198.5!! and I am getting fuggin stronger!! I'm tellin you I feel fuggin on!! I am going to drop the cardio to 3.5 this week and continue the diet. I will have a bit of a Carb up on Friday, some pasta maybe a yam and some fruit bars. Thinking maybe 300-400 grams..

Luisciphr1

Awards
Wow, I just read this whole thread and I'm really impressed. Looking forward to seeing how it all comes together in the final weeks. Keep up the great work.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
alright DW let's hear what you chalk this all up to. I'm thinking that with everything else it just took PM that much longer to add the strength. Could you imagine it stacked with SWOLE, Asteroid, or Nata on the 6/9 dosing for 2 straight months???? I drool at the prospects!!!
great lift bro!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another great workout, strength, increases, more reps, better form, unbelievable intensity. Yah here I am down to about 6% bf and cranking it in the gym!! This is glorious!! I go to the gym it's humid, Sunday morning workout, not expecting much. First db chest super set I did not go up, don't want to risk injury. I crushed the set for more reps and better form than last week. I mean I hammered it across the board. All weights went up 5 lbs and again hammered!! The same great form 4-1-2 tempo. The third set had me missing lest reps than last week despite the increased weight!!

This is insane!! I mean I am dropping some serious fat here. The weight is falling off me, changes every day and still I have workouts like this, what am I talking about not still... suddenly!! Oh boy, oh fuggin boy!!

Weighed in ... 198.5!!! are you kidding me!! I know I lost a lot of water yesterday so not all of this is fat loss but 198.5!! and I am getting fuggin stronger!! I'm tellin you I feel fuggin on!! I am going to drop the cardio to 3.5 this week and continue the diet. I will have a bit of a Carb up on Friday, some pasta maybe a yam and some fruit bars. Thinking maybe 300-400 grams..
Very Good to hear Doug. Logs like these I can learn from. six percent is awesome!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, I just read this whole thread and I'm really impressed. Looking forward to seeing how it all comes together in the final weeks. Keep up the great work.
Thanks, wow that's a lot of reading. Yes there has been some good stuff in this thread as I've been very candid about what I have been doing. I have also gotten some fantastic input so I am learning a lot of new things.

alright DW let's hear what you chalk this all up to. I'm thinking that with everything else it just took PM that much longer to add the strength. Could you imagine it stacked with SWOLE, Asteroid, or Nata on the 6/9 dosing for 2 straight months???? I drool at the prospects!!!
great lift bro!
Well bottom line is, is that it has kicked in an kicked in hard. Leg day was no fluke!!

Very Good to hear Doug. Logs like these I can learn from. six percent is awesome!
Yah I had 4% figured for 195 so looks like sub 5 is very probable. It's going so well I can hardly believe it. With the better part of 3 weeks left I am exactly where I need to be. I need the changes to continue and with the strength increases (can't believe I'm saying that) muscle retention is very likely.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great work DW.
Thanks .. yah everything is under control.. just as I'd hoped.

Just 30 minutes medium intensity cardio this morning, that's all for today so I am going to do some posing practice tonight...

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nice. Looks like these supplements did just what they said they did.

how many pounds on average did you lose every week? I know some weeks are going to fluctuate a bit.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice. Looks like these supplements did just what they said they did.

how many pounds on average did you lose every week? I know some weeks are going to fluctuate a bit.
About 2 lbs if you include all 17 weeks. Yah there was a lot more fluctuation in this run, I am usually like clockwork.

Posing practice went very well last night. I am leaner and more striated than I was at my last contest, in a lot of areas however the pocket fat is located differently. The problem is going away as is a lot of the loose skin, I just find it odd. Guess it's age.... or another theory I have is that the removal of visceral fat has changed the shape of my lower abdominal area so that it only appears that way, my lower abs are way more sunken looking. My waist is very small so this may in fact be the main reason. Anywho 3 more lbs should do it.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Excellent, love what I am hearing in here. DW you aren't running PM alone right you have been running the Asteroid Stack and the DAA as well havent you?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Excellent, love what I am hearing in here. DW you aren't running PM alone right you have been running the Asteroid Stack and the DAA as well havent you?
Well I am running Prime and TNA, with Glybobol, HGHPro soon and Stoked... I got rid of the DAA as you can see it's an awful lot of test boost already. On this stack I could strip off 3 lbs a week if I wanted to. PM is some kind of ultra nutrient repartitioner and with Glycobol it's fuggin just crazy. Oh and the OEP is contributing almost forgot about that. Don't forget my strength is going up significantly during this weight loss... it's just fuggin nuts I tell you.

In my opinion the Ultimate precontest stack would be:

PM 6 ed
Testopro progressive dosing
Prime progressive dosing
Glycobol
Stoked
OEP
HGHPro

12 weeks of this and you can do whatever you want... big an lean you will be. It's true I haven't tried HGHPro yet but I have read enough to know where it fits. This stack would go up against a lot of the hormonals and come out on top.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I am running Prime and TNA, with Glybobol, HGHPro soon and Stoked... I got rid of the DAA as you can see it's an awful lot of test boost already. On this stack I could strip off 3 lbs a week if I wanted to. PM is some kind of ultra nutrient repartitioner and with Glycobol it's fuggin just crazy. Oh and the OEP is contributing almost forgot about that. Don't forget my strength is going up significantly during this weight loss... it's just fuggin nuts I tell you.

PM 6 ed
Prime progressive dosing
Glycobol
Stoked
OEP
HGHPro

12 weeks of this and you can do whatever you want... big an lean you will be. It's true I haven't tried HGHPro yet but I have read enough to know where it fits. This stack would go up against a lot of the hormonals and come out on top.
Damn nice looking stack.:)

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
that looks simply sick!!! Hey DW, PM coming your way bro!

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established

PM 6 ed
Prime progressive dosing
Glycobol
Stoked
OEP
HGHPro

I'm feeling you on that (no homo), but what example of the progressive dosing can you give me for the Testopro? I have an idea of the progressive dosing for Prime, I have five of the 150-count, 33% stronger bottles for PCT. I just haven't decided if I'm going to have a cycle of The One/Dermacrine or stack Natadrol with something yet-to-be-determined. But I will definitely incorporate this, um, "Ultimate Stack" as a major part of my PCT. By the way, is HGH Pro available yet? If not, I still have HGHUp

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
HGHPro is out there bro, and uber delicious!!!

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Who makes it? And will Pink Magic ever be available to us "other" guys?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm feeling you on that (no homo), but what example of the progressive dosing can you give me for the Testopro? I have an idea of the progressive dosing for Prime, I have five of the 150-count, 33% stronger bottles for PCT. I just haven't decided if I'm going to have a cycle of The One/Dermacrine or stack Natadrol with something yet-to-be-determined. But I will definitely incorporate this, um, "Ultimate Stack" as a major part of my PCT. By the way, is HGH Pro available yet? If not, I still have HGHUp
Yah like the major says HGHPro is already at the planet...

Testopro 4 ed for 4 weeks 5 ed for 4 weeks then 6 ed for four weeks on a 12 week run. I have never run Testopro that long though so an alternative plan may to increases in weeks 5 and 7. Anything less than 8 weeks 4 ed is fine.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Who makes it? And will Pink Magic ever be available to us "other" guys?
AI makes HGHPro, so you know it will be good. I think PM is supposed to go inner circle sometime this month.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
I found the HGHPro. And I guess I have to wait for Pink Magic. But guess what the GF is getting me for Father's Day next month? LOL...

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For your stack I would look at something like Natadrol and Methyl 1-D or maybe Androhard by PP. That should keep the PCT pretty mild and no need for a serm.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I found the HGHPro. And I guess I have to wait for Pink Magic. But guess what the GF is getting me for Father's Day next month? LOL...
Good deal.. yah my HGHPro left Latham NY 5 am this morning. Haven't heard anything since...

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
For your stack I would look at something like Natadrol and Methyl 1-D or maybe Androhard by PP. That should keep the PCT pretty mild and no need for a serm.
Natadrol and Androhard, huh? Hmmm....:thinking:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah getting out of my realm here...

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yah getting out of my realm here...
I know you can only play with some things DW, I was more thinking along the other poster's line. As for you, well I don't see any need for more than your Champion Stack... I would be out of my mind on that one!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know you can only play with some things DW, I was more thinking along the other poster's line. As for you, well I don't see any need for more than your Champion Stack... I would be out of my mind on that one!
Yah no problem, I just can't add too much in the way of advice cuz I don't research those products very well.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Already tried that. It was OK for a few days, then seemed to level off. But no, that's not it.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very good workout last night. Not as earth shattering as I had envisioned. Giant sets are hard to make gains on, as your sucking wind all the way through. I did improve form, and have very good contractions, went up a bit on arms, I'm definitely stronger. The pump I got was ungodly.

I weighed in last night and was back up to 200, not surprised as the Sunday weigh in I was probably holdiing much less water as my system had flushed itself pretty thoroughly the day before. I'm going to recheck my diet to see if I can tweak it any, don't think so though it's awful clean. More likely I will devise a plan to get more activity in as Friday is my last day of work. I will have to do some kind of carbup this weekend, it will be very clean though. I am thinking some pasta then maybe a big bowl of Oats later in the evening.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
bringing it home DW my friend!! and I agree... I think your diet is as tweaked and you can get it!! LOL

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bringing it home DW my friend!! and I agree... I think your diet is as tweaked and you can get it!! LOL
Just eased the carbs downa tiny bit more...

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just eased the carbs downa tiny bit more...
Sorry if I missed it a while back DW, but what is your current stack? I know about the Pink Magic, are you doing the Asteroid Stack and OEP as well?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry if I missed it a while back DW, but what is your current stack? I know about the Pink Magic, are you doing the Asteroid Stack and OEP as well?
It has changed a bit here and there

Glycobol
Stoked
HGHPro imminent...
Motivate
PM
Prime
TNA
OEP
Orange Triad
Fish Oil