Haven't tried Endosurge Turbo yet but looking forward to it

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So my libido has taken a bit of a dive while on the formeron. Still having strength increases in the gym, feeling fuller, adding mass, great appetite, thirst, etc. Do you think my e2 is too low? I'm at 4 pumps joint pain is mild but not bad. I can still get horny and get my dick up when needed and ejaculate and all that I just don't have that raging sexual desire. I feel aggressive but I can go for days without ejaculating if I want to.
Yah estro is too low back off by 50% and you should be fine.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive got two more bottles on the way, I,m on HRT 120 cyp. every five days. The formeron has given me the best vascularity Ive ever had and just have the alpha male attitude moreso than when not on it. I was only using one pump a day, when these come in I will go with two and adjust as neccessary. I,ve also just started my first run with OG Anabeta and High Volume. I am getting to the final stages of my Divorce, over the last year Ive lost almost 25 lbs. I have been back in the gym after a year lay off, for about 6 weeks and am ready to turn things up and put some muscle back on and get back to my old self. I,m excited to see the results from this stack.....
Awesome brother. I love the vascularity I get from it as well. Its amazing.
Its def time for you to get back to business. Divorce can be ugly and take alot out of you. Now you can be you again.....Let us know how progress goes :)

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Alpha male and SUPER aggression on 2x pumps a day

Temper is through the roof haha
Can't wait for the gym tonight ;)

RipdnTxs

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Brundel, its been way worse than I ever imagined. Ive had Bronchitis over the weekend and am ready for this to pass and get back at the gym. Its the best therapy Ive found for lifes problems....

Awesome brother. I love the vascularity I get from it as well. Its amazing.
Its def time for you to get back to business. Divorce can be ugly and take alot out of you. Now you can be you again.....Let us know how progress goes :)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Brundel, its been way worse than I ever imagined. Ive had Bronchitis over the weekend and am ready for this to pass and get back at the gym. Its the best therapy Ive found for lifes problems....
I agree 100%. I built my whole life so I can make sure to get in and smash it in the gym every day ;)

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Haven't tried the new version of endosurge because I hate maca, but I ran about a dozen bottles of the old version and it was hands down one of my favorites. I wish they hadn't screwed with the recipe.
^^this

The OG version was the best natty test booster on the market, period

I really wished they brought it back tbh

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes sir... Just ordered a bottle!! Can't wait to try it

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm no idiot I swear lol now that my disclaimer is out of the way- 1 pump is 1.5 ml and dose is 1ml= 50 mg so just do 2/3 pump 2x per day? Bottle says dose 1 ml but pump is 1.5 ml... Why is that??

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm no idiot I swear lol now that my disclaimer is out of the way- 1 pump is 1.5 ml and dose is 1ml= 50 mg so just do 2/3 pump 2x per day? Bottle says dose 1 ml but pump is 1.5 ml... Why is that??
Bottle says 1ml-1 pump.
The - means to.
So dose is 50-75mg. I recommend just using a full pump twice a day. This = 150mg which is a low dose for Formestane.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^this

The OG version was the best natty test booster on the market, period

I really wished they brought it back tbh
Soon....there will be something nobody can compete with. ;)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
;) you are one of the only people who know what Im talking about. I think full of win is a reasonable description.
I feel confident in saying nothing will compare. Period.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
;) you are one of the only people who know what Im talking about. I think full of win is a reasonable description.
I feel confident in saying nothing will compare. Period.
Ready for that!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I normally don't buy into any marketing stuff for supplements, but I trust what you are pitching and I am interested. Can you give us any ETA within a few week period of then this coming and what the intended purpose will be?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We are gonna be running bloodwork in about a week. So....we will run testing on a handful of guys to ensure our statements regarding the product are factual. I want to be 100% certain it acts like we expect it to.
In the last two years we have had 4-5 products reach final product testing. Only incinderine made the grade. I ditched projects we spent tens of thousands of dollars in research on. Bottom line....if i wouldnt personally be happy using it...you wont get it.
I would rather lose money than sell you guys garbage.
This current project i am exceptionally optimistic about. The ingredient profile is very strong and.....unlike pretty much every other company we include everything in liberal doses. Costs us more but guess what....when you take a blr product it works as intended. Period.
Not marketing hype. Facts.

Once we start feeding this stuff to testers and i have a feel for how its working ill reveal more. I dont want to make a statement and then wind up pulling the project because it doesnt live up to standards.
After blood work #1....ill spill the beans.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
We are gonna be running bloodwork in about a week. So....we will run testing on a handful of guys to ensure our statements regarding the product are factual. I want to be 100% certain it acts like we expect it to.
In the last two years we have had 4-5 products reach final product testing. Only incinderine made the grade. I ditched projects we spent tens of thousands of dollars in research on. Bottom line....if i wouldnt personally be happy using it...you wont get it.
I would rather lose money than sell you guys garbage.
This current project i am exceptionally optimistic about. The ingredient profile is very strong and.....unlike pretty much every other company we include everything in liberal doses. Costs us more but guess what....when you take a blr product it works as intended. Period.
Not marketing hype. Facts.

Once we start feeding this stuff to testers and i have a feel for how its working ill reveal more. I dont want to make a statement and then wind up pulling the project because it doesnt live up to standards.
After blood work #1....ill spill the beans.
Can you tell us what type of product it is at least?

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Wow. About 3-4 weeks in and on two pumps a day my wrists are starting to really ache! This stuff is strong but for me it takes a while to kick in. I think it builds up.

Would it be ok to drop it to one pump and add some cissus and increase my fish oil? Two pumps is really showing though :/

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Always ok to go to one pump. Add in fish and zyflamend or wobenzym n and maybe see how you feel with two pumps. If it still doesn't feel good, go down to one. I'm on one a day I love it. Two if I'm on cycle.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Always ok to go to one pump. Add in fish and zyflamend or wobenzym n and maybe see how you feel with two pumps. If it still doesn't feel good, go down to one. I'm on one a day I love it. Two if I'm on cycle.
Thanks for that! I think my body is telling my E2 is low.

And can or formeron cause any kind of hair loss? I haven't noticed any at all, but for people that are suspectible for androgens killing their hair line should they be worried. I don't think I've seen one person mention this side effect. Lowering estrogen and increasing test is going to cause something I would imagine

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards

And can or formeron cause any kind of hair loss? I haven't noticed any at all, but for people that are suspectible for androgens killing their hair line should they be worried. I don't think I've seen one person mention this side effect. Lowering estrogen and increasing test is going to cause something I would imagine
I would assume it would depend on predisposition to it. My hair gets thin on halodrol but on test my hair seems nice and full. Considerig one is dht derivative... still just depends on a couple things. I don't think there would be too much of a problem, if it all, for formeron to make you lose hair. You probably would need upwards of 8-10 pumps for the higher conversion to even consider it.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I would assume it would depend on predisposition to it. My hair gets thin on halodrol but on test my hair seems nice and full. Considerig one is dht derivative... still just depends on a couple things. I don't think there would be too much of a problem, if it all, for formeron to make you lose hair. You probably would need upwards of 8-10 pumps for the higher conversion to even consider it.
I'm predisposed to it only on harsh compounds like letro or ATD.

I see formeron inhibits DHT

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow. About 3-4 weeks in and on two pumps a day my wrists are starting to really ache! This stuff is strong but for me it takes a while to kick in. I think it builds up.

Would it be ok to drop it to one pump and add some cissus and increase my fish oil? Two pumps is really showing though :/
Yah sometimes it takes a while for your levels to drop low enough to cause joint pain.
For me my elbows and shoulders start creaking and aching...I mean it really hurts to train and even pick things up.
Generally dropping the dose by 50%
Or going to 0% for a few days and resuming at 50% will do the trick.

The good news....its doing what we want it to do....just better than needed ;)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Formeron is a mild 5 alpha reductase inhibitor so if anything it will prevent hairloss.
It does this similar to the way it lowers estro.
It prevents test from becoming DHT which is responsible for the androgenic sides we are talking about (hairloss etc)
Its not very strong as a 5ar inhibitor but it will certainly not cause hair loss...at any reasonable dose.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Formeron is a mild 5 alpha reductase inhibitor so if anything it will prevent hairloss.
It does this similar to the way it lowers estro.
It prevents test from becoming DHT which is responsible for the androgenic sides we are talking about (hairloss etc)
Its not very strong as a 5ar inhibitor but it will certainly not cause hair loss...at any reasonable dose.
Lowering estrogen can cause hair loss in itself but yes it has to then increase DHT to cause the hair loss

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lowering estrogen can cause hair loss in itself but yes it has to then increase DHT to cause the hair loss
Does this only apply to women though? hairloss cause by low estro?

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Does this only apply to women though? hairloss cause by low estro?
Not 100% sure man, but lowering estro in men causes DHT to increase.
Hence why some men if they decrease DHT they increase estrogen

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im not gonna lie....I love DHT. Its not the villain many people make it out to be. Estrogen is the cause of most of mens troubles.
Im already bald so...lol.

I take extra supps to increase my DHT levels and Im strong as an ox.

Take 10mg boron every morning and 5g creatine mono...dht level doubled in 10 days along with a 100% increase in free test.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Can't an increase of estrogen increase Adrenal androgen levels as well? Since estrogen stimulates the adrenal glands, independently of the pituitary's ACTH.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Im not gonna lie....I love DHT. Its not the villain many people make it out to be. Estrogen is the cause of most of mens troubles.
Im already bald so...lol.

I take extra supps to increase my DHT levels and Im strong as an ox.

Take 10mg boron every morning and 5g creatine mono...dht level doubled in 10 days along with a 100% increase in free test.
I think it's all about a balance ;)

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Can't an increase of estrogen increase Adrenal androgen levels as well? Since estrogen stimulates the adrenal glands, independently of the pituitary's ACTH.
True. Letro destroyed my hair so badly. Only coz it decreased estrogen so much and increased DHT. So did ATD. Never done anabolics though

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Higher dht lowers estrogen and progesterone. It's made from free test of I remember correctly. So I think high dht and estrogen cause issues, not dht itself. But there are probably contradictions if estrogen is too low.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know with the prostate DHT is not the primary cause of cancers. When my DHT is double the normal range I feel like a champ.
When estro is also elevated my prostate blows up like a fuking puffer fish on anadrol.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
I bet so. They always say when men get older it's dht that causes prostate issues... really? Because they have so much free test? No. ****ty test and high estrogen. Statistically I think prostate cancer was 80% related to HPV which is greatly affected by estrogen for it to cause cancer or mutations.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank GOD and Black Lion Research for Formeron :)

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
So in saying all this any of you guys had bloods come back from formeron with really high DHT levels?

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Formeron seems to have a strong dieuretic effect. At two pumps (one in the morning and one in the evening) I have to urinate more frequently than usual. It's not much of a problem during the day but if I have to get up several times during the night it affects my sleep.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So in saying all this any of you guys had bloods come back from formeron with really high DHT levels?
I dont think anyone using formeron has tested for DHT....at least not that I am aware of.
You would have to Pre test and run the form then post test and compare and a host of other things play a role in DHT so....
If low E can lead to elevated DHT at least youll know Formeron also acts to reduce DHT so....at worst it worst is should cancel out.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Formeron seems to have a strong dieuretic effect. At two pumps (one in the morning and one in the evening) I have to urinate more frequently than usual. It's not much of a problem during the day but if I have to get up several times during the night it affects my sleep.
Seems like alot of guys mentioning diuretic effects. This is awesome if your prepping for a show or photo shoot. Not so great before bed though lol.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I dont think anyone using formeron has tested for DHT....at least not that I am aware of.
You would have to Pre test and run the form then post test and compare and a host of other things play a role in DHT so....
If low E can lead to elevated DHT at least youll know Formeron also acts to reduce DHT so....at worst it worst is should cancel out.
Thanks for your information!

My mate is getting a bit of "thin" hair on 2-3 pumps a day but I really think it's all in his head tbh. It's been about a month for him. I even showed him the study where it shows formeron can even act as a light DHT inhibitor but he swears that by increasing test it's also converting to DHT and causing his hair to dramatically thin.

I can't notice it so it could be all in his head ;)

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
And maybe that's why on form you feel good? I still think the increase of DHT wouldn't be enough to notice though at a small dosage

This is a interesting post from another member which makes sense:

"Formestane competes with the 5a reductase enzyme and the 5a reduced metabolite is less androgenic than 5a reduced testosterone(DHT). In vitro it reduces DHT because there is no increase in testosterone. In vivo however, it does not reduce DHT because the body increases testosterone production to a point that although 4-OHA still competes for the 5a reductase enzyme, plenty of testosterone still interacts with it. The result is increased testosterone, and increased DHT, but lower DHT than would be expected for the corresponding testosterone increase"

So really people with MPB or very prone to hormone manipulation to even stay away from formeron if they worry so much about scalp DHT/baldness etc
That's like anything really though

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im thinking its probably in his head. If Formeron is causing balding in him then Creatine would make all his hair fall out for sure lol...seriously. Creatine causes some serious DHT spikes.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Im thinking its probably in his head. If Formeron is causing balding in him then Creatine would make all his hair fall out for sure lol...seriously. Creatine causes some serious DHT spikes.
He uses creatine like everyone else I know!
Have you got bloods to prove that creatine blows DHT levels up? I've seen one dodgy study and that was about it.

I just told him that the formeron can inhibit DHT so even if his test is increased it should cancel it out or not increase DHT to the point of hair loss. He's stopping the bottle already so I said give the rest to me ;)
And I am super prone to anything hormonal destroying my hair

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Do you guys cycle off formeron or stay on most of the time? Does this product lose effectiveness if you don't cycle it?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't since I started almost 2 months ago. I found that it takes some time to get dialed in right because it is a td and the pump isn't going to be accurate, so you go by looks. 1 fast pump isn't noticed, 2 fast pumps is ideal for me for dryness, mood, and strength. 3 fast pumps makes me lethargic and unmotivated.

No question it works, just have to know how much/little.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He uses creatine like everyone else I know!
Have you got bloods to prove that creatine blows DHT levels up? I've seen one dodgy study and that was about it.

I just told him that the formeron can inhibit DHT so even if his test is increased it should cancel it out or not increase DHT to the point of hair loss. He's stopping the bottle already so I said give the rest to me ;)
And I am super prone to anything hormonal destroying my hair
Here is the thing....Formeron will elevate test levels but we are not talking anything like a 500mg test cycle which is a low level cycle.
And..unless hes using 4-6+ pumps daily its not androgenic enough to be an issue. Might be your friend already has the symptoms of male pattern balding and even a slight DHT increase makes it worse.....the bad news is this means his hair is gonna fall out either way so...,why fight it.
Guys go bald every day...most not on anything at all.

Secondly...I have more than one friend who uses the Formeron to prevent androgenic sides and it seems to work well for them.
At any rate....at least you now have a second bottle of Formeron ;)