FORMERON FAQ

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Prone to hairloss and formeron has never given me any problems.
Maybe it doesn't increase DHT enough for you to notice any miniaturisation or you're just lucky!

I think if you're prone to MPB formeron can affect your hair.

"Formestane competes with the 5a reductase enzyme and the 5a reduced metabolite is less androgenic than 5a reduced testosterone(DHT). In vitro it reduces DHT because there is no increase in testosterone. In vivo however, it does not reduce DHT because the body increases testosterone production to a point that although 4-OHA still competes for the 5a reductase enzyme, plenty of testosterone still interacts with it. The result is increased testosterone, and increased DHT, but lower DHT than would be expected for the corresponding testosterone increase"

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Hey Brundel I love formeron. I found a oral formestane by nutraclipse it's called formadrive . How good is the oral route? I know transdermal is the best.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Hey Brundel I love formeron. I found a oral formestane by nutraclipse it's called formadrive . How good is the oral route? I know transdermal is the best.
I think formadrive would be straight if they didn't have the arimistane in it. They only put 200 mg formestane in it and it needs to be run higher than that. With the arimistane in there you can't do that. I would never go over 75 mg of arimistane

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Jd what would a good oral dose be? And why u say no higher than 75 on the arimistane??

brugalou

brugalou

Awards
  • Established
Hey Brundel, what do you think of an igf2 and formeron stack?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Brundel I love formeron. . How good is the oral route? I know transdermal is the best.
Oral isnt great unless your in the 500+ range. I have eaten a TON of formestane and you dont even get much AI activity at 200mg.
So basically your just getting the arimistane 30 caps for 40$ sounds terrible to me.

Fizzeek

Fizzeek

Awards
I thought about this. I think I'm just going to start wearing a nitrile glove...that way ALL of it can get exactly where I'm putting it down.

Fizzeek

Fizzeek

Awards
Just finished my 1st bottle, or thought I was finished...

No more would pump out but when I opened the cap, a lot was still at the bottom and sides. So for the past 3 days, I've been just pouring some out without the pump.
I'm using a different brand ATM but with the same issue; I just added some 91% iso-alcohol and shook the hell out of it. Problem solved. Or "solvented" lol.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you take the cap off the Formeron, it all comes out. I finished off my last two bottles that way.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes because its a gel alot will remain once the pump stops. Just open it up and pour it out. Often 10ml + will be left.

hrdgain81

hrdgain81

Awards
I just read through 31 pages and I'm going a little cross eyed but I don't think this question has been asked yet.

brundel, is the transdermal solution completely saturated? I am looking to add some 4AD powder, if it is possible can you let me know aprox. how many grams I would be able to add to a bottle? Much appreciated.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I thought about this. I think I'm just going to start wearing a nitrile glove...that way ALL of it can get exactly where I'm putting it down.
Nitrile glove? So not a latex but a nitrile? I can just pour it in my hand and rub on completely?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just read through 31 pages and I'm going a little cross eyed but I don't think this question has been asked yet.

brundel, is the transdermal solution completely saturated? I am looking to add some 4AD powder, if it is possible can you let me know aprox. how many grams I would be able to add to a bottle? Much appreciated.
In the current bottle not much more will fit without overfilling the container.

Instead just use some alcohol based hand sanitizer. Make sure it has aloe and tocopherol in it.
Warm it and add 50mg per ml.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nitrile glove? So not a latex but a nitrile? I can just pour it in my hand and rub on completely?
Transdermals get almost 0 penetration through the hands so avoid using them.
Try to use your wrists or forearms to apply to upper chest, neck, delts or inner thighs or sides of stomach.

hrdgain81

hrdgain81

Awards
Thank you kindly brundel, I will give that a try. I am excited to pick up some Formeron here in the next few days, I will be using in my pct I just have to watch the joint dryness. 25mg ed of ATD used to destroy my knees and wrists after about a week, and that was when I wasn't such an old man :09:

*EDIT*

So of course I post the above, then go to nutra minutes later and they are sold out. Good thing my cycle won't start until early February, time is on my side.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ill call them today. It only takes about 3 to 4 days to get a pack to them. So hold tight they will have stock soon.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I always go to this big website that sounds like the jungle... They always have it, as a matter of fact I have a bottle in route as we speak ;-)

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At higher doses, does Formeron increase DHT? I ask because I was concerned about shutting down e2 too much since 2 pumps is really nice for drying out and taking any edge off of TRT, but I found that 3-4 pumps makes my libido skyrocket and I generally feel really positive- even more than normal on TRT.

Fizzeek

Fizzeek

Awards
About applying;

I have the benefit of having a friend that is a compounding pharmacist. He told me to avoid using the same application sites repeatedly for "hormone transdermals" because the skin cell receptors down-regulate.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
At higher doses, does Formeron increase DHT? I ask because I was concerned about shutting down e2 too much since 2 pumps is really nice for drying out and taking any edge off of TRT, but I found that 3-4 pumps makes my libido skyrocket and I generally feel really positive- even more than normal on TRT.
People will say no but it definitely does

Not like it's a bad thing

Fizzeek

Fizzeek

Awards
People will say no but it definitely does

Not like it's a bad thing
Does what? Not increase DHT. It blocks the conversion to it; thus REDUCING it. Try these search keywords for example into google; formestane and DHT, 4-androstenediol vs dehydrotestosterone, etc etc....

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I know what Google says, but I was wondering if someone that actually really knows might have a say. Like the folks that make it.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Does what? Not increase DHT. It blocks the conversion to it; thus REDUCING it. Try these search keywords for example into google; formestane and DHT, 4-androstenediol vs dehydrotestosterone, etc etc....
Read my earlier posts.

It has very light DHT inhibiting value but that is overturned by the reduction in estrogen and increased test. Any anti estrogen is going to cause DHT spikes. It's the way our hormone system is made.

And especially because formeron is the only AI to have anabolic and androgenic properties on top of the estrogen reduction.

There was a study done even with propecia (on canines tough) and formestane and DHT increased 10 fold.

It increases DHT, androgens, anabolic activity, increases test and reduces estrogen while your at it. It's a fantastic product. The DHT inhibiting is negligible due to the above reason and only is below mild properties anyways.

It destroyed my friends hair. Just one sign of high DHT. Even though it's rare it can happen.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Formeron can increase test which can in turn become dht. Its not enough to be concerned with though. Dht isnt the demon people think it is.
Im prone to male pattern baldness and i increase dht on purpose all the time. Its awesome for libido and strength and well being.

More likely though is estro is dropping which for most increases libido up to a point.

BigFranco

BigFranco

Awards
Hey brundel I've been looking into this for a while and actually sent you a pm on a different forum only to realise you haven't been on it for over a year, anyway I live in Australia and I've tried buying a bottle from your uk distributors website but there having trouble with the checkout, just wondering if you could recommend which site would be best to use in my situation, thanks

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In australia only probuild has formeron.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Holy crap! My e2 went from the mid-high 20's on my last lab to 15.9 after steadily using 2-3 pumps of Formeron.

Day 4 after last injection of 60mg:
Total test 592 range 250-1150
Free test 16.5 range 8.9-30
e2 15.9 don't know the range

I guess this may explain my big increase in libido.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would expect a bigger drop but this isnt bad.
WHere are you applying?

Absorption is very good if you use upper chest, neck, delts area and apply with your wrists.

BigFranco

BigFranco

Awards
Hey man I've just started my Formeron gunna stay at 2 pumps a day and see how it goes, also about to start Prolactrone once it comes, I've also been taking 25mg Proviron a day, my question is should I drop the proviron now that I'm using formeron?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would expect a bigger drop but this isnt bad.
WHere are you applying?

Absorption is very good if you use upper chest, neck, delts area and apply with your wrists.
Upper chest and thighs. I would not want a bigger drop because I still want some estrogen and I felt good in the 20s. I think that 4 pumps would put me at about 10 and that would be too low.

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know if its true or not blr is coming out with a oral forneron? Been hearing rumours that guy brundel got something up his sleeve. Lol

BigFranco

BigFranco

Awards
Head to the supplement forums and look for black lion, there's a thread there called questions and answers, ask away. He's been giving updates on the new product there

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does anyone know if its true or not blr is coming out with a oral forneron? Been hearing rumours that guy brundel got something up his sleeve. Lol
We have been considering oral Formeron for some time.
Contrary to popular belief oral formestane is very good. THe dose has to be right though. Several companies have released oral form in doses of 25mg or so which is literally worthless unless you eat 10 -20 caps per day so the bottle lasts 3 days lol.

At this point I am unsure. We are working on the test product and a couple others. You would be surprised though.....MANY of the supplements sold these days dont work at all. I mean no action or negative action. This I know because we have been running tests and bloodwork for the last couple years on ingredients to use in our new products and most times the result is they dont do anything orally. So we keep searching because at the end of the day I wont make a product unless I can prove it works. Thus far...its been elusive. Most companies just make products based upon hype or pubmed abstracts...the issue with this is almost never does it translate into real world results. We are working hard on the next generation of BLR products though and I promise you one thing....if you take our products you can trust it to perform as intended knowing that we tested it extensively prior to release.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
We have been considering oral Formeron for some time. Contrary to popular belief oral formestane is very good. THe dose has to be right though. Several companies have released oral form in doses of 25mg or so which is literally worthless unless you eat 10 -20 caps per day so the bottle lasts 3 days lol. At this point I am unsure. We are working on the test product and a couple others. You would be surprised though.....MANY of the supplements sold these days dont work at all. I mean no action or negative action. This I know because we have been running tests and bloodwork for the last couple years on ingredients to use in our new products and most times the result is they dont do anything orally. So we keep searching because at the end of the day I wont make a product unless I can prove it works. Thus far...its been elusive. Most companies just make products based upon hype or pubmed abstracts...the issue with this is almost never does it translate into real world results. We are working hard on the next generation of BLR products though and I promise you one thing....if you take our products you can trust it to perform as intended knowing that we tested it extensively prior to release.
Yea and these companies that make oral form add 75 mg arimistane per serving so that you can't dose any higher

rphash49

Awards
We have been considering oral Formeron for some time.
Contrary to popular belief oral formestane is very good. THe dose has to be right though. Several companies have released oral form in doses of 25mg or so which is literally worthless unless you eat 10 -20 caps per day so the bottle lasts 3 days lol.

At this point I am unsure. We are working on the test product and a couple others. You would be surprised though.....MANY of the supplements sold these days dont work at all. I mean no action or negative action. This I know because we have been running tests and bloodwork for the last couple years on ingredients to use in our new products and most times the result is they dont do anything orally. So we keep searching because at the end of the day I wont make a product unless I can prove it works. Thus far...its been elusive. Most companies just make products based upon hype or pubmed abstracts...the issue with this is almost never does it translate into real world results. We are working hard on the next generation of BLR products though and I promise you one thing....if you take our products you can trust it to perform as intended knowing that we tested it extensively prior to release.
Little off topic but could you list a few ingredients that you tested that you have found don't work at all in oral form? Very interested.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea and these companies that make oral form add 75 mg arimistane per serving so that you can't dose any higher
For the record we tested arimistane and at 75mg it failed to alter estrogen levels even 1 point. IN fact in increased in 4 out of 5 users and stayed stationary in the fifth.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Little off topic but could you list a few ingredients that you tested that you have found don't work at all in oral form? Very interested.
ONce we get our next line of products out Ill put out a list with the test results. Ill get backlash of course because it will negatively effect a TON of companies but the truth is the truth.
Fenugreek and its respective saponins.
tribulus
dioscin
mangosteen/mangostin...this actually worked but the dose needed is so high it would cost you the buyer about 10$ a day to use it with 30% aromatase inhibition lol.

this is a good start ;).

rphash49

Awards
ONce we get our next line of products out Ill put out a list with the test results. Ill get backlash of course because it will negatively effect a TON of companies but the truth is the truth.
Fenugreek and its respective saponins.
tribulus
dioscin
mangosteen/mangostin...this actually worked but the dose needed is so high it would cost you the buyer about 10$ a day to use it with 30% aromatase inhibition lol.

this is a good start ;).
I prefer truth. I've spent enough money on underdosed ineffective products.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I prefer truth. I've spent enough money on underdosed ineffective products.
I wish every supp company had to prove their products worked before they could release them. 90% of supplement companies would go out of business.

When I started bodybuilding decades ago I started just like everyone else...
I bought every single new product promising 20lbs and 2 inches on your arms... Massive gains...super pumps...etc etc.
Product after product after product I was disappointed. I dont think I can recall even one that worked out of literally a hundred products.

You have my word on this....I do my very best to ensure our products work so when you use them you are satisfied with the result.
Our products were all originally designed to be used by me personally.
I had acne....acnedren
I had prolactin issues...prolactrone
I used tons of test....Formeron to combat estro. I used all of them LONG before they became publicly available and loads of guys tested them including a handful of IFBB pro bodybuilders. One even used Formeron as his primary AI during the contest prep that won him his pro card!

Im itching to bring new products out to you guys. Its not about money...Ive spent personally tens of thousands of dollars now in testing and all have failed to deliver so....Im basically spending money instead of making it because I refuse to sell you garbage supps.

Ill tell you guys what...aside from the test booster. What products do you guys want to see. We can develop ANYTHING.
Ive been considering a pre workout supp. I have some ingredient ideas that could make it pretty much dominate.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Brundel i would be interested in a memory and concentration boosting product that really can be felt.I know its a hard task but could be interested not only for bblers.

BigFranco

BigFranco

Awards
What about your own version of melanotan ll, maybe into a tablet or transdermal

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm a noot guy, so any additional competition in the racetam department is always wlecome.

Obviously, your company wants to open doors for as many new customers as possible and grow, but I think that even if you never made another product than Formeron, you'd be successful. I wish I'd see more threads on it and not on Erase because people would be shocked at actually buying a product that works like advertised.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I wish every supp company had to prove their products worked before they could release them. 90% of supplement companies would go out of business.

When I started bodybuilding decades ago I started just like everyone else...
I bought every single new product promising 20lbs and 2 inches on your arms... Massive gains...super pumps...etc etc.
Product after product after product I was disappointed. I dont think I can recall even one that worked out of literally a hundred products.

You have my word on this....I do my very best to ensure our products work so when you use them you are satisfied with the result.
Our products were all originally designed to be used by me personally.
I had acne....acnedren
I had prolactin issues...prolactrone
I used tons of test....Formeron to combat estro. I used all of them LONG before they became publicly available and loads of guys tested them including a handful of IFBB pro bodybuilders. One even used Formeron as his primary AI during the contest prep that won him his pro card!

Im itching to bring new products out to you guys. Its not about money...Ive spent personally tens of thousands of dollars now in testing and all have failed to deliver so....Im basically spending money instead of making it because I refuse to sell you garbage supps.

Ill tell you guys what...aside from the test booster. What products do you guys want to see. We can develop ANYTHING.
Ive been considering a pre workout supp. I have some ingredient ideas that could make it pretty much dominate.
Would definitely be down with a Pre workout from you guys. As long as it doesn't have f$&kin yohimbe.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Would definitely be down with a Pre workout from you guys. As long as it doesn't have f$&kin yohimbe.
I feel ya. Now that dmaa is out of a lot they substitute it with yohimbie. Or so it seems. Stuff makes me feel worse than anything I've taken.