Formeron + Cycle Q's

gymgoer

Awards
Hello all!

I'm new to the forum, have been lurking/researching for some time now. I'm 27 and been lifting for 5 years. Currently 180lb at about 12% lifting 5-6 days a week.

This is my 3 cycle but 1st where I'll be stacking 2 compounds. Planning on running OL epi/tr3st as follows -

Epi - 30/45/45/45/45/45
Tr3st - 50/50/75/75/75/75
Ar1macare pro - pre load for 2 weeks and run until end of pct.
Formeron - would I run this through? If so at what dose? Or only when needed?

PCT
Nolva - 20/20/10/10
SuperPCT - 4/4/3/3/2/1
Ep1c Unleashed - dosage?
How would I run the formeron?

Any help would be appreciated. Feel free to point any errors I have made.

gymgoer

Awards
Bump..I've seen a few people on this forum running this combo. Any of you guys have any advice?

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Dont run formeron on PCT as its suppressive. For PCT run an other AI(I prefer exemestane)

On cycle start low at 2ml divided in two doses morning and evening. A single daily dose is not recommended due to 12h half life. If you feel bloated, nip sensitivity, low libido, lethargy you can up the dose a bit for a couple of days and reassess. This is how I would do it myself

gymgoer

Awards
Appreciate the advice geekthebrick do you know if that's a good dosage for the SuperPCT or would I better off going 10/10/10/10?

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Welcome bro. With Super PCT I would do 10/10/10/10/5/5 to make a bottle last a week beyond Nolva. And if I had an AI I would extend it to an other week after Super PCT.

For Ep1c the dose in the bottle is 2 on training days, 1 off. If I remember correctly. So it should last over a month depending how many days you train. If you have the funds get an other bottle to run it after PCT, its a good product

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Formeron is perfectly fine for pct, 2 pumps per day will not supress you. I dont remember 100% sure at what dose it becomes supressive so brundel can give you that info.

gymgoer

Awards
Thanks TeamTGB and GreekTheBrick.

After revising what you guys said I made a few changes -

Epistane OL - 30/45/45/45/45/45
Tr3st OL - 50/50/75/75/75/75
Ar1macare Pro - 2 week pre load, run until end of PCT
Brawn TD Formestane at low dosage.

PCT
Nolva - 20/20/10/10
Brawn TD Formestane - run past the Nolva
Sup3r PCT - 10/10/10/5/5
Epic Unleashed - 2 on training days and 1 off

Seem like a decent setup? My only other question is if Brawns TD Formestane is a strong enough AI or will I need the exemestane?

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
It looks good to me mate. As long as formestane isnt supressive. To the question.. cant really tell cause I havent used brawns. It all depends on the carrier that makes formestane to be absorbed more or less. I can only comment on formeron which is very strong, thats why I still have a few bottles for my winter cycles.

If you feel insecure about formestane, get exemestane on hand before you start your cycle. It wont go wasted, sooner or later you will use it. This is what I did this year but it didnt come up to use aromasin. Still I feel good to have it in my closet.