FORMERON FAQ

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i can only say that x-gels are much more effective than 150mg of 6-bromo per day. cant compare formeron with x-gels as i ran formeron on a cut and x-gels on a bulk

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As a stand alone at 3/4 pumps how would this compare in the strength and size department to xfactor/xgels?
Its not even a comparison.
4 pumps of Formeron is awesome.
Arachidonic acid and zinc....not so much.

Formeron is an AI so your test levels go up and estro goes down.
it is also a mild prohormone so you get anabolism+ strength+ hardening+ vascularity.
Especially at 4 pumps.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Its not even a comparison.
4 pumps of Formeron is awesome.
Arachidonic acid and zinc....not so much.

Formeron is an AI so your test levels go up and estro goes down.
it is also a mild prohormone so you get anabolism+ strength+ hardening+ vascularity.
Especially at 4 pumps.
Will 4 pumps cause suppression? Yo be honest I was on erase pro before after a cycle post pct and I started feeling depressed. After 4 weeks I didn't feel right. I switched over to formeron instant boost in mood. Within a week my energy levels were nice and high and anxiety that I was having disappeared

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will 4 pumps cause suppression? Yo be honest I was on erase pro before after a cycle post pct and I started feeling depressed. After 4 weeks I didn't feel right. I switched over to formeron instant boost in mood. Within a week my energy levels were nice and high and anxiety that I was having disappeared
I have yet to see Formeron be suppressive at any dose. I would assume at some point it could be but we are talking about very high doses. Like 800+mg.
So what your experiencing is your HPTA function returning :)
It can happen pretty quick with FOrmeron. Days- a week.
Im always happy when I hear results like this. :)

magic1982

Awards
When I hear about how many pumps a day is it two at once,twice daily or four spread out evenly throughout the day. Or 3 spread out evenly just wondering if people have more success doing one pump at a time?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1 pump at a time is best.
Spread out over a large skin area.

Upper chest, neck, delts are best.
Inner thighs are also decent.

magic1982

Awards
So if you wanted to do 3 pumps a day just spread out evenly time wise one at a time?

JD261985

Banned
Awards
So would I have to shower 4 times then? Are you saying I couldn't just do two pumps at one time twice a day? Is there any particular reason for this? I mean I'm cool with two showers a day but 4 is a bit much. I mean I have to shower before each pump right?

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
You don't have to. Some people put on sanitizer after a pump. Works pretty well. Split through the day makes blood levels even.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You dont need to shower after each application.
You CAN apply 2 pumps at a time. Really try to spread it out over alot of skin though.
Remember the skin can only absorb so much so if you just rub it all on the same 5 inches not much is gonna penetrate.
Spread it out.
Shower as you would normally. TRY to apply after a shower.

CaptainSlentz

CaptainSlentz

Awards
So if using this as a stand alone at 4 pumps daily is there a suggested length of time to run it before cycling off or down to 1 pump a day for a period?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So if using this as a stand alone at 4 pumps daily is there a suggested length of time to run it before cycling off or down to 1 pump a day for a period?
If your using it as an AI, use it for as long as aromatase inhibition is needed.
If stand alone, run it in cycles. For example 10 weeks on with a break then another cycle.

It works very well when combined with DAA and Prolactrone.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Hey I know the inner thighs are a good application site but I have stretch marks there from muscle growth. Are the stretch marks going to effect absorption?

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
I don't assume receptors change much when it comes to skin stretch marks.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Well you learn something new every day. Maybe it's better.

These findings indicate that under certain conditions there is an increase in hormonal receptor expression, suggesting that regions that undergo greater mechanical stretching of the skin may express greater hormonal receptor activity.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/20465607/

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Brundel if you see this please look at my question a few posts back

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Brundel if you see this please look at my question a few posts back
I think Lhns2 posted some interesting info that may help us understand if itll effect it or not.
With regards to scarred areas though personally i would avoid them. This is primarily because a scar does not function like normal skin.
Try upper chest. Neck. Delts. Or just go for it on the inner thighs. With formeron you can usually tell if its working. Test it out.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Quick question.... How effective would this be as an AI for a 400 mg test/week cycle? How does it stack up against arimadex? How well does it manage Est sides?? Would this be efficient for an AI on cycle?? I have never used former on but I know some people love it..... Thanks

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Formeron is comparable in strength to arimidex.
For 400mg i use 3 pumps but i like to be super dry.
You could probably get away with 2.

4+ and you start to also see anabolism from the formeron.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Going with a solo cycle

2x pumps a day of formeron
2x caps of prolactorone
DAA
And maybe some Anabeta

Look good?

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Going with a solo cycle

2x caps of prolactorone
DAA
And maybe some Anabeta

Look good?
You'll love it. I did 2 twice a day of prolactrone and like it better. Felt amazing.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Going with a solo cycle

2x caps of prolactorone
DAA
And maybe some Anabeta

Look good?
Yes sir I think this will be work well. Good combo. Let us know how its going!!

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Yes sir I think this will be work well. Good combo. Let us know how its going!!
Is it normal for one bottle to weigh a bit more? Or feels more fuller?

They're both brand new, just weird,
One feels lighter

Could be the settling of the product?

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Anyone had this?

Could be the liquid drying up in one of them

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its sealed so no it csnt be drying. Every bottle is exactly the same. They cannot possibly be underfilled.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could be slightly overfilled but you would not be able to feel a diff i dont think.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Must be dodgy. Have to contact my supplier
100% certain the bottles cannot be underfilled.
Also they cannot leak. THe tops are sealed until you crack them open.
You can PM me and I can validate the retailer.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We only have 1 AU retailer.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
You dont need to shower after each application.
You CAN apply 2 pumps at a time. Really try to spread it out over alot of skin though.
Remember the skin can only absorb so much so if you just rub it all on the same 5 inches not much is gonna penetrate.
Spread it out.
Shower as you would normally. TRY to apply after a shower.
Good point!

One after a shower every day and maybe one in the morning

JD261985

Banned
Awards
So my libido has taken a bit of a dive while on the formeron. Still having strength increases in the gym, feeling fuller, adding mass, great appetite, thirst, etc. Do you think my e2 is too low? I'm at 4 pumps joint pain is mild but not bad. I can still get horny and get my dick up when needed and ejaculate and all that I just don't have that raging sexual desire. I feel aggressive but I can go for days without ejaculating if I want to.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Yeah back down your dose a bit bro.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In my experience, 4 pumps is a lot. One pump is a sweet spot for me and two is the upper limit. The other week, I decided to give 3 pumps a go and it messed with me. Agitated and really felt libido drop for a day or two. It's powerful stuff and there is a fine line I am finding.

RipdnTxs

Awards
  • Established
Ive got two more bottles on the way, I,m on HRT 120 cyp. every five days. The formeron has given me the best vascularity Ive ever had and just have the alpha male attitude moreso than when not on it. I was only using one pump a day, when these come in I will go with two and adjust as neccessary. I,ve also just started my first run with OG Anabeta and High Volume. I am getting to the final stages of my Divorce, over the last year Ive lost almost 25 lbs. I have been back in the gym after a year lay off, for about 6 weeks and am ready to turn things up and put some muscle back on and get back to my old self. I,m excited to see the results from this stack.....

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Yeah back down your dose a bit bro.
Yea I'm gonna go back to 2 pumps I don't want this to affect my sex life my gf is already wondering why were not having sex, plus I don't wanna totally kill estrogen. This stuff definitely works though 100 percent

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No doubt it is good stuff. Based on the pluses like the scent, strength, application, and positive reviews, I would expect this to be a very popular AI once everyone finds out about it.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Yea I'm gonna go back to 2 pumps I don't want this to affect my sex life my gf is already wondering why were not having sex, plus I don't wanna totally kill estrogen. This stuff definitely works though 100 percent
Yeah I love it. Glad you're enjoy it!

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
2x pumps a day with endosurge libido is friggin high! Plus aggression is up.

I think too much is a bad thing

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
2x pumps a day with endosurge libido is friggin high! Plus aggression is up.

I think too much is a bad thing
They do compliment each other very nicely. I always felt that Endosurge goes very well with an AI. Are you using the OG or Turbo Endosurge?

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
They do compliment each other very nicely. I always felt that Endosurge goes very well with an AI. Are you using the OG or Turbo Endosurge?
It sure does. I've tried erase and erase pro and it was good but formeron is different

Used up all my old left over stash a bit ago of the OG, now on endosurge turbo :)

I've noticed though I am getting very mad at little things when I am a calm person usually! Haha

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
It sure does. I've tried erase and erase pro and it was good but formeron is different

Used up all my old left over stash a bit ago of the OG, now on endosurge turbo :)

I've noticed though I am getting very mad at little things when I am a calm person usually! Haha
Formestane is a favorite for me. I enjoy it with Endosurge as well.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haven't tried the new version of endosurge because I hate maca, but I ran about a dozen bottles of the old version and it was hands down one of my favorites. I wish they hadn't screwed with the recipe.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Haven't tried the new version of endosurge because I hate maca, but I ran about a dozen bottles of the old version and it was hands down one of my favorites. I wish they hadn't screwed with the recipe.
Just out of curiosity, why do you hate Maca?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It gets me racy and uncomfortable. The original made me uplifted and feeling fantastic.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Yeah some people don't respond well to maca that I've seen